Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the 7-Day Knight Crystal Shard Week!

12346»

Comments

• I don't feel guilty @Darm0k
    With that fixed, they can now focus on fixing the forge!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited June 2019
    I don't feel guilty @Darm0k
    With that fixed, they can now focus on fixing the forge!

I can't tell if you know what he's talking about because if you did, you should feel guilty. :p

sad part is I didn't buy all of the demo T3C during the 2 day event and used the chips for others because
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Just a quick shoutout to @TheBeastInside, @m00nshine, and @Mufc14 for helping to get a certain thing fixed on the demo items day in the raid store rotation. 😒

Don't lynch them since they prolly don't know of it at all.

I'm just amazed by how quick Kabam can fix something player-friendly and leave things like garbled text and forge loss indefinitely.
  • Just a reminder, Commanders!

You're Knight Crystal Shards are about to be converted to T2 Knight Crystals!!

Wanted to remind you so you weren't surprised by them vanishing and the Crystals appearing!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Just a reminder, Commanders!

Wanted to remind you so you weren't surprised by them vanishing and the Crystals appearing!

Not even t3?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Not even t3?

Oof. I thought it was T3k also.... I was really looking forward to those 4 t1a.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Why not convert them to gold? 1 shard = 5 gold?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Why not convert them to gold? 1 shard = 5 gold?

Or maybe just leave them in our stash for the next Knight event. Or if Knight events are done, then go with your idea.

That'd work
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Not even t3?

If you have enough shards to buy t3 crystals, then buy them.

The conversion is for leftover crystals
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Manthro wrote: »

Not even t3?

If you have enough shards to buy t3 crystals, then buy them.

The conversion is for leftover crystals

The option to buy has been gone for a while now.