Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the 7-Day Knight Crystal Shard Week!

Comments

• GrooGroo Posts: 163
    *doing a great job, it was supposed to say
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Okay! Three things!

1. The Demo Sig Upgrade issue has been fixed. Restart the game to ensure it's working-- if it doesn't work, give it a few minutes.
    2. We're working on getting the Knight Crystal added.
    3. The Purchase Limits will reset as stated in my original message even if the in-game mail didn't mention it.

Not fixed yet, still 0/5 for Demo sigs and no Knight Crystals. Restarted several times. @Kabam Vydious
  • Any chance to remove the Quintesson base? I've got 8 of them all together!
  • Frugalli88 wrote: »
    Okay! Three things!

1. The Demo Sig Upgrade issue has been fixed. Restart the game to ensure it's working-- if it doesn't work, give it a few minutes.
    2. We're working on getting the Knight Crystal added.
    3. The Purchase Limits will reset as stated in my original message even if the in-game mail didn't mention it.

Not fixed yet, still 0/5 for Demo sigs and no Knight Crystals. Restarted several times. @Kabam Vydious

Now try!
  • Any chance to remove the Quintesson base? I've got 8 of them all together!

Those are there to help balance out Raiding. There are so many of you raiding right now that this is likely to happen.
    So many of us are raiding mostly q bases, can we please get some medals for them? This is getting ridiculous
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Thanks for the fix. All good here
    10 of 12 here :/
  • I just commented on the Quintession Bases over here. Let's keep this thread on the topic of the Event itself from here on out.

Like questions, comments, concerns-- maybe even pulls from the crystals! OR! What items did you use in the awesome Raid Store availability today?
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    I spent 2 million and I fall on bases quintessons so it means that tomorrow I can not take anything in the store
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Was just able to buy T4 Knight crystal for 110k
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Energon and T3 basic is all I care about at the mo, so stocking up on that.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    edited May 2019
    Wow! Thank you Kabam!
    I still have a few knight crystal shards remaining from last year's event (1804 to be exact). Will they be added up to shards we gain in this week's event?

Yes they will!

Will the leftovers stay in inventory again? I don't really want it to convert automatically to t2 Knight crystals....
  • serdood wrote: »
    Wow! Thank you Kabam!
    I still have a few knight crystal shards remaining from last year's event (1804 to be exact). Will they be added up to shards we gain in this week's event?

Yes they will!

Will the leftovers stay in inventory again? I don't really want it to convert automatically to t2 Knight crystals....

They will be converting.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    serdood wrote: »
    Wow! Thank you Kabam!

Yes they will!

but t1a are so valuable!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    That all said-- hold onto your bots, folks. There are things on the horizon, but for now we hope that things like this can be enjoyed and help pass the time. When we can finally unseal our lips, y'all will be the first to know as usual.

For now though, let's keep this discussion about the 7-Day Knight Crystal Event! Thank you!

just for clarification... "hold onto your bots".. is this just a figure of speech or is it literal for us to not forge? asking because i have a bunch ready for to return to the allspark
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Voltron wrote: »
    That all said-- hold onto your bots, folks. There are things on the horizon, but for now we hope that things like this can be enjoyed and help pass the time. When we can finally unseal our lips, y'all will be the first to know as usual.

For now though, let's keep this discussion about the 7-Day Knight Crystal Event! Thank you!

just for clarification... "hold onto your bots".. is this just a figure of speech or is it literal for us to not forge? asking because i have a bunch ready for to return to the allspark

Forging event? Hmmmmm...
    yqeso0yqm7in.gif
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

Forging event? Hmmmmm...
    yqeso0yqm7in.gif

That's exactly what players do before quitting the game , then logs in after a couple week and regret it 😂😂
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Slayer wrote: »

Forging event? Hmmmmm...
    yqeso0yqm7in.gif

That's exactly what players do before quitting the game , then logs in after a couple week and regret it 😂😂

@kitten @KittenPrime @Celt
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Slayer wrote: »

Forging event? Hmmmmm...
    yqeso0yqm7in.gif

@kitten @KittenPrime @Celt

5joafwtwxzvq.gif
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited May 2019
    Hey, we did come back indeed
    But I can assure you, with the current state of the game, If I decide to leave again, there would be no more valuable reasons for me to come back anymore, whether I forged my entire roster or not

And with the way the game is currently heading, this future might not be so impossible.

Heck if Inqosly is leaving, I might do it aswell at the same time actually
  • Voltron wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

giphy.gif

i guess that means forge away. lol
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

giphy.gif

Welcome to dinobot park!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2019
    Just a quick shoutout to @TheBeastInside, @m00nshine, and @Mufc14 for helping to get a certain thing fixed on the demo items day in the raid store rotation. 😒