Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Conspiracy time...

n85i6uepxaej.png

Any ideas, someone related to Galvatron and Cyclonus?
Currently thinking Scourge
Honestly will be kinda disappointed if it were Unicron, feels too early

Comments

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Nemesis Prime.

Another recolor 😑
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    tf59fcnpgwjl.gif
    Too early for this lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Slayer wrote: »
    tf59fcnpgwjl.gif
    Too early for this lol

How is it too early when kabam has dropped that hint themselves lol
  • It's possibly going to be Nemesis Prime, who I don't have a problem with.

Would be cool if it was the IDW version (Nova Prime), considering how he's more than just an evil version of Optimus and is his own character. But considering how characters are being reskinned and that old in-game image, it's most-likely to be the same old clone of Optimus, which I'm fine with. I just hope he has new animations.

Or maybe it's Nemesis Prime from TLK :p
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited May 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    Certain it’s Nemesis Prime

And those complaining about him and thundercracker being a reskin, kindly shut up

They obviously never heard of the term
    Echo Fighter. Smh
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    It should be nemesis prime...I'd love to have that awesome bot!

And those complaining about him and thundercracker being a reskin, kindly shut up
    The point is that thundercracker isn't a new bot...he is starscream
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

He’s got completely different abilities
    edited May 2019

Weve been over this hes a seeker therefore he looks like starscream with different abilities lol. Kabam even stated thats why hes like the way he is in game. Smh
    His attacks are exactly the same! How is he new!?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    His attacks are exactly the same! How is he new!?

Same design and animations
    Different abilities, which is the key point for the bots' kit
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Same design and animations
    Different abilities, which is the key point for the bots' kit

I keep expecting his S2 to armor break and get disappointed when it doesn’t. But, I still really like Thundercracker. Too bad I didn’t have a big enough roster to grind for the 5 star.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Agree. Just because he looks and moves the same, doesn't mean he has the same utility.
    Agree. Just because he looks and moves the same, doesn't mean he has the same utility.

But having a different animation gives life to them! I'm not talking about what the attacks do! I'm talking about how they look!

But having a different animation gives life to them! I'm not talking about what the attacks do! I'm talking about how they look!

Then your gonna be disappointed when multiple other bots finally make it into the game as well. The other seekers for example.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Why is there even an issue with thundercracker looking like starscream? They did look almost exactly the same, with a different colour scheme.

There would have been more uproar if thundercracker looked completely different. The fact he looks like scream, being roughly the same size, and has the same vehicle mode kinda speaks for itself I think. Then what about skywarp if he ever gets introduced? Again, a starscream recolour. As was originally intended if anyone’s watched the g1 cartoon these characters are the basis of.

Dirge and thrust both look similar to ramjet, all being coneheads with similar vehicle modes.

It is what it is, there shouldn’t be an issue. Just be thankful we got him at all considering how many of us were scratching the walls itching for new content. Looks like scream, but not scream. Easy way to look at it.
  • Kitten wrote: »

This. Shut it and enjoy the game. If you want to cry about reskins go play mcoc. Lots of new characters over there.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    When there is no hint no new content they complained. When there finally is some decent communication and new content and new bot they still complain about recoloring. May l go full Manthro on this?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

This. Shut it and enjoy the game. If you want to cry about reskins go play mcoc. Lots of new characters over there.

Lmao. MCOC has more reskins than this game. Don't forget Immortal Iron Fist, who's an exact copy of the original Iron Fist with the same exact abilities but 10x rarer. Or how about Deadpool X-force? Whose moves are the same as Deadpool but his abilities suck big time. That's not all folks, they also have Superior Iron Man, WWII Cap, Marvel Now Magneto, etc.

If you're complaining about reskins in this game, MCOC will make you cry.
    Every single game ever made uses reskins. every. Single. One.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It's possibly going to be Nemesis Prime, who I don't have a problem with.

Would be cool if it was the IDW version (Nova Prime), considering how he's more than just an evil version of Optimus and is his own character. But considering how characters are being reskinned and that old in-game image, it's most-likely to be the same old clone of Optimus, which I'm fine with. I just hope he has new animations.

Or maybe it's Nemesis Prime from TLK :p

The virgin evil clone vs the Chad fallen leader
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Lmao. MCOC has more reskins than this game. Don't forget Immortal Iron Fist, who's an exact copy of the original Iron Fist with the same exact abilities but 10x rarer. Or how about Deadpool X-force? Whose moves are the same as Deadpool but his abilities suck big time. That's not all folks, they also have Superior Iron Man, WWII Cap, Marvel Now Magneto, etc.

What they mean is MCOC has well over 100 champions which is obviously more than what TFTF has
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    When there is no hint no new content they complained. When there finally is some decent communication and new content and new bot they still complain about recoloring. May l go full Manthro on this?

I was beginning to think I was the only one that sees it.

• Gunz0 wrote: »

Let's not forget that time when Winter Solider and Punisher had the same animations along with the pair of Abomination and Hulk.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Just to be contrary, I'm guessing Rodimus Unicronus.
    Honestly, I'll take recolors if it means new bots with new kits. Add in a brand new mini-spotlight later this month and I suppose I'll have to start paying attention again. Thanks Kabam!
    I have a new theory, the familiar face that pulses with dark energy is Rodimus Cron.
    8er5n8y0zwzd.jpg

And he's the exclusive bot during the "king of time" (made up name but seems appropriate) week event and then becomes Rodimus Prime during the week of July.
    Any thoughts?
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I like the idea of Rodimus Unicronus more than Nemesis Prime, which also means that it would be easy to bring in the G1 Hot Rod and/or Rodimus Prime later on.

The problem with Thundercracker isn't that he has the same model (different colors) as Starscream, its that he has the same moves, same transform animation and same specials. Yes, he has different abilities, but they look identical to Starscream. If his animations were even slightly different, he'd be considered by more to be his own bot instead of a redeco of Starscream.

Why are some people trying to shame others that voice their opinions into shutting up just because they don't like or agree with what someone says? If someone doesn't like something they have every bit the same right to say so as the person who likes what they don't. Its not crying or bitching or whining. The forum is for everyone and everyone has the right to voice their opinion on a given matter. People may be gung ho about something and not like something else. So what! Their negative opinion is no less valid than their positive one. Plus, negative opinions and criticisms are every bit as valid and important to Kabam as positive ones. Its lets them know that some people don't like something, and lets them know why. That gives them the chance to maybe make an adjustment to improve the game. If no one says anything negative because they don't want to get embarrassed or shamed or whatever, that serves no one at all and crushes enjoyment and use of the game and forums.

As an example, if there was zero complaints or criticisms about Thundercracker, then Kabam would likely build Skywarp, Thrust, Dirge and any other seeker as exact copies (but for coloring) as Starscream or Ramjet. However, knowing that a lot of people don't like Thundercracker because his moves are exactly the same as Starscream (even if they actually do different things), gives Kabam the chance to make Skywarp differently, with perhaps some moves from Starscream, some from Ramjet, and maybe some from Jetfire. Personally, I'd love to see Skywarp's sp3 be a combination of Mirage's and Jetfire's sp3 (minus Mirage's box effect when he turns invisible), something to show off his teleporting. Dirge might look nearly identical to Ramjet, but could have different moves and, hopefully, Thrust will have different wings, have Starscream's arm rifles instead of Ramjet's fuel tanks or bombs and maybe his head will actually be proportionate to his body instead of as undersized as Ramjet's.
    I have a new theory, the familiar face that pulses with dark energy is Rodimus Cron.
    8er5n8y0zwzd.jpg

And he's the exclusive bot during the "king of time" (made up name but seems appropriate) week event and then becomes Rodimus Prime during the week of July.
    Any thoughts?

I'd doubt it...most of the bots wouldn't even know rodimus...and they said the bot was coming in July...not June and july...and what's so cool with rodimus? I've always despised him
    8er5n8y0zwzd.jpg

Any thoughts?

I'd doubt it...most of the bots wouldn't even know rodimus...and they said the bot was coming in July...not June and july...and what's so cool with rodimus? I've always despised him

Because he didn't get out of the way?
    q6syct72e4s2.gif
    8er5n8y0zwzd.jpg

Any thoughts?

Because he didn't get out of the way?
    q6syct72e4s2.gif

No...just because he is a horrible leader...and a horrible character