Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Conspiracy time...

Comments

• Options
    Just wanna say how much I love your guys theory-crafting.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

3os1v8pwrf7h.jpeg
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

So I take it we're onto something and can anticipate an announcement sometime during Wednesday and the week event on Thursday @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Aren't theories against the forum rules?
  • Options

Maybe somewhere in here it's unconfirmed truth?
  • Options

Conspiracy theories of this nature are fine. This has to do with an upcoming Bot that we've already confirmed to be coming to The Fight. For the Rules, it goes more towards how the game operates and how the forums are run, etc...
  • Options

Conspiracy theories of this nature are fine. This has to do with an upcoming Bot that we've already confirmed to be coming to The Fight. For the Rules, it goes more towards how the game operates and how the forums are run, etc...
    It's actual "conspiracy theories" that aren't allowed. Like, "The Game is rigged because I really want Soundwave and I opened 300 crystals and I only got the 3-Star" that are not allowed. Those are not based in any sort of truth.

Also, that was me that opened that many Crystals and never got him as a 4-Star.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    He looks like he belongs in a certain style of movie from the 70s. You know the kind. Has a black couch.
  • Options

It's actual "conspiracy theories" that aren't allowed. Like, "The Game is rigged because I really want Soundwave and I opened 300 crystals and I only got the 3-Star" that are not allowed. Those are not based in any sort of truth.

This made me laugh so hard...
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Don't forget "Hurr durr youtubers get better luck because I can't get what I want hurr durr"
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

ylwi7xri0d09.jpeg
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Don't forget "Hurr durr youtubers get better luck because I can't get what I want hurr durr"

a2brzvw9w3d1.png
    At least you lot have a chance at getting what you want...
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’m really hoping for Rodimus Unicronus, then hopefully Warpath, Springer, and Cliffjumper come in next 😁
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    "Kabam wrote:

Good God, if Kabam Miike has had that much trouble getting that elusive 4* Soundwave (and we know about Kabam Vydious’s struggles to get Grimlock), I guess that should forever put to rest any notion about this game being rigged. I’ve been lucky to get almost all the bots in this game as 4*/5* (even though I’ve lost count of how many times the RNG surrounded me with 4* Bots in the PBC spinner... only for me to end up with a 2* Grindor).
  • Options
    7r06zqoin5me.jpeg
    It is nemesis prime
  • Options
    bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    it told that nemesis prime and rhodimus prime a going to be released in the same month, i don't know how spirits know what s going on but still, it pretty much spelled the words. any question, submit them below i'll ask the board.......
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I hope the sellers didn't scam you. I rarely trust Ouija boards
  • Options
    bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    @Gunz0 , i made ouija myself tbh, it works pretty well
  • Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I have a new theory, the familiar face that pulses with dark energy is Rodimus Cron.
    8er5n8y0zwzd.jpg

And he's the exclusive bot during the "king of time" (made up name but seems appropriate) week event and then becomes Rodimus Prime during the week of July.
    Any thoughts?

Well "Dark Energy" (Galvatron, Cyclonus, Megatronus) is considered a Unicron thing right? Does Nemesis Prime have much to do with Unicron?

If it is Rodimus Unicronus maybe at some point in the timeline Rodimus Prime shows up after RU is defeated?

If they keep drawing from Megatronus stories maybe Roduimus U would fit.

It could be.It's either Rodimus Cron or Nemesis Prime. My money is on it being Nemesis Prime.
  • Options
    At this point I'd prefer Rodimus Cron since he'd be a genuine new bot, a the same time... Nemesis Prime... he's just so cool
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    I have a new theory, the familiar face that pulses with dark energy is Rodimus Cron.
    8er5n8y0zwzd.jpg

And he's the exclusive bot during the "king of time" (made up name but seems appropriate) week event and then becomes Rodimus Prime during the week of July.
    Any thoughts?

I'd doubt it...most of the bots wouldn't even know rodimus...and they said the bot was coming in July...not June and july...and what's so cool with rodimus? I've always despised him

Because he didn't get out of the way?
    q6syct72e4s2.gif

No...just because he is a horrible leader...and a horrible character

Ikr. He's always eternally moping around. "I'm not a good leader, I'll never be like Optimus, I'm the leader and you listen to what I say"(or something to that effect).

Oh HR, here's an idea. Maybe you should've...oh, I don't know.... GOT OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!
  • Options
    lro5j4rvcm7l.gif

HOT RODIMUS PRIME!!!
    ryjp04whj5tk.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    8er5n8y0zwzd.jpg

Any thoughts?

I'd doubt it...most of the bots wouldn't even know rodimus...and they said the bot was coming in July...not June and july...and what's so cool with rodimus? I've always despised him

q6syct72e4s2.gif

Ikr. He's always eternally moping around. "I'm not a good leader, I'll never be like Optimus, I'm the leader and you listen to what I say"(or something to that effect).

Oh HR, here's an idea. Maybe you should've...oh, I don't know.... GOT OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!

Thus...my thought process

I found him fine in IDW and Lost light though
  • Options
    8er5n8y0zwzd.jpg

Any thoughts?

q6syct72e4s2.gif

Thus...my thought process

I found him fine in IDW and Lost light though

He was only slightly less obnoxious, definitely an improvement as the series progressed
  • Options
    wow, and i thought i got ripped off with just 10 crystals and no Soundwave lol, its ok of the game wont give me a Soundwave ill just buy the Masterpiece

For the record, I meant at his launch. I have since gotten him as a 4-Star, and he's now sitting at full Rank, Level, Sig and Forge.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    wow, and i thought i got ripped off with just 10 crystals and no Soundwave lol, its ok of the game wont give me a Soundwave ill just buy the Masterpiece

For the record, I meant at his launch. I have since gotten him as a 4-Star, and he's now sitting at full Rank, Level, Sig and Forge.

Nice 👍 Soundwave mines not that beefed up yet
  • Options

Right, I’m looking for people with r5 max forge max sig 4* Soundwave