Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Conspiracy time...

124»

Comments

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    wow, and i thought i got ripped off with just 10 crystals and no Soundwave lol, its ok of the game wont give me a Soundwave ill just buy the Masterpiece

For the record, I meant at his launch. I have since gotten him as a 4-Star, and he's now sitting at full Rank, Level, Sig and Forge.

And then you will get a 5 star...
  • Options
    wow, and i thought i got ripped off with just 10 crystals and no Soundwave lol, its ok of the game wont give me a Soundwave ill just buy the Masterpiece

For the record, I meant at his launch. I have since gotten him as a 4-Star, and he's now sitting at full Rank, Level, Sig and Forge.

With how long this took, I doubt that's happening any time soon.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

With how long this took, I doubt that's happening any time soon.

I had r4'ed my dinobot and got his 5* a day after...