Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Intermittent Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Tintin2k17Tintin2k17 Posts: 26
    edited June 2019
    Logging in is hit and miss since AM began today, internet connection issues, fights are glitchy. My whole alliance is having problems. Any chance this can be fixed?
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Had a friend in an am match and was disc. Like the fight never took place, he didnt even lose health and the other bot is 100%
  • Options
    Should really check the forums... this is known and their is already a thread on it.
  • Options
    So it's looking like our Service Providers are having some issues today, but don't worry-- we're working closely with them as they get these resolved so that everything is back up and running!
  • Options
    MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    On top of restarting and reinstalling, I also turned off my router and back one, then canceled the subscription with my ISP and signed up again, and that seemed to do the trick, I can log on intermittently now. /s
  • Options
    Cyber_tronCyber_tron Posts: 52
    So it's looking like our Service Providers are having some issues today, but don't worry-- we're working closely with them as they get these resolved so that everything is back up and running!

Ok thanks @Kabam Vydious
  • Options

You guys r running Qwest as ur ISP huh? 😂
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Rocsolid wrote: »

You guys r running Qwest as ur ISP huh? 😂

CompuServ
  • Options
    Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    edited June 2019
    Finally connect to the game and it's crazy delayed.

I have to keep pausing AM fights

It was lagging so bad so I tried to pause it, was unresponsive so I just restarted it, come back and prowl is KO'd

Note 9
  • Options
    F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    @MAMIL
    I did disconnect it from the router and run only one mobile data and worked out thank God I have unlimited data lol
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited June 2019
    i guess the google servers are still having issues?
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's still 6/3 in your timezone?
  • Options
    Chad218Chad218 Posts: 44
    The game has been up and down the last 12-15 hours. I hope you guys get this stabilized before AM starts. It’s multiple people on both iOS and Android. It is a server or connection issue on the Kabam end. Please get it resolved. It is happening for me still this morning. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Kenner1980Kenner1980 Posts: 30
    Chad218 wrote: »
    The game has been up and down the last 12-15 hours. I hope you guys get this stabilized before AM starts. It’s multiple people on both iOS and Android. It is a server or connection issue on the Kabam end. Please get it resolved. It is happening for me still this morning. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Any updates abour this issue!
  • Options
    MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    Lots of “Problem Connecting to Network.” error message. Some goes away after a moment, some require force close the game. Please look into it. I would hate to lose an AM fight and half of my bot’s HP tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    MAMIL wrote: »
    Lots of “Problem Connecting to Network.” error message. Some goes away after a moment, some require force close the game. Please look into it. I would hate to lose an AM fight and half of my bot’s HP tomorrow.

same.. after a couple hour or so, i'll get kicked off and it takes a bit of time to log back it in. force close and logging in seems to work faster/better.

irc, the game is hosted on google and they recently had a server issue thanks to a couple bad scripts. took down a bunch of other apps as well.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Script probably divided by 0.
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

Sorry for a delay in a response from someone. I wasn't online during the time this was occurring due to the time, but are any of you still having issues with this?
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    since Sunday beginning of mission of alliance I had to use resuscitation and care for my 5 * I send a ticket nothing concerning the repayment and the problem continues Crash and more network 😡😡😡😡😡😡
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481

We are still having issues with being disconnected has this been remedied yet? This goes for myself and the other 17 guys in Omega. Below are the issues that seem to be coming up. This occuring on iOS and android devices.

Pressing the help button takes a longer than usual time to load, thus resulting in the gear spinning and in some instances saying you are disconnected.
    At the end of a fight, in all game modes (arena, raid, story, spotlight) we are seeing the "communicating with servers" pop up, then the disconnected screen.
    At the start of an arena fight, when the opponents load, when you click on one of the three teams to choose to fight, "communicating with servers"...Disconnected

The last four days this has been a nightmare with constant restarts. Please look into this
  • Options
    willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited June 2019
    Hey everyone -

Sorry for a delay in a response from someone. I wasn't online during the time this was occurring due to the time, but are any of you still having issues with this?

Yes, it's been happening intermittently since Sunday, just randomly the message at the bottom "Problems connecting..." sometimes it'll reconnect, sometimes it'll disconnect. I'd say it's happened to me 20-30 times in the last 4 days..

Yeah, they're continuing to have problems just not as bad as they were on Sunday

https://downdetector.com/status/google
  • Options
    TCK6909TCK6909 Posts: 17
    Oh...so you guys are saying this is NOT normal? Uh oh...I thought servers going down was a normal thing around here. Whatever server we are using on the US East Coast gives me problems every AM. However, yes - it has been worse for the past few days. In addition to addressing the current issues listed here, can you guys also see about getting a better server on the east coast? It is frustrating not being able to reliably play AM until after the 10pm EST. During the “rush hours” I have been experiencing severe lag. Since we didn’t get an increase in item size/inventory slots when we got 5*’s, I can’t just give them away to you guys indefinitely.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    BOFAD wrote: »

We are still having issues with being disconnected has this been remedied yet? This goes for myself and the other 17 guys in Omega. Below are the issues that seem to be coming up. This occuring on iOS and android devices.

Pressing the help button takes a longer than usual time to load, thus resulting in the gear spinning and in some instances saying you are disconnected.
    At the end of a fight, in all game modes (arena, raid, story, spotlight) we are seeing the "communicating with servers" pop up, then the disconnected screen.
    At the start of an arena fight, when the opponents load, when you click on one of the three teams to choose to fight, "communicating with servers"...Disconnected

The last four days this has been a nightmare with constant restarts. Please look into this

My Alliance Family LWM are also having issues with loading
    Opening crystals, raids, Spotlight it’s annoying especially when you lose your bot in Master even when you’re getting a near perfect game @Kabam Vydious or @Kabam Miike a bug fix update is definitely needed before the new content comes in
  • Options
    AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    It’s been pretty bad since Sunday for me. I usually have zero issues. So something is wrong
  • Options
    Hey y'all,

I've merged these threads together and changed the name as it isn't about the game being down necessarily but about connection issues that seem to be consistently happening with y'all. Thank you for everyone who is providing us with information, we are continuing to investigating it.
  • Options
    Hey y'all,

I've merged these threads together and changed the name as it isn't about the game being down necessarily but about connection issues that seem to be consistently happening with y'all. Thank you for everyone who is providing us with information, we are continuing to investigating it.

I assume as moderators and as you guys have commented before, that you guys play the game. As players are you not having connection issues? Its almost the scroll bug that was in version 4 or version 5. Its literally restarting the game every 5 to 10 minutes. We got AM tomorrow I really don't think anyone else wants to have to deal with losing 50% health because of phantom connection issues.
  • Options
    Hey y'all,

I assume as moderators and as you guys have commented before, that you guys play the game. As players are you not having connection issues? Its almost the scroll bug that was in version 4 or version 5. Its literally restarting the game every 5 to 10 minutes. We got AM tomorrow I really don't think anyone else wants to have to deal with losing 50% health because of phantom connection issues.

This is not something that is affecting all players. I have had no issues, and neither have the people here that I have asked, which is what makes it a tricky thing to pin down.

Everybody that is commenting here: You are sure that this is only happening since the issues we saw on Sunday? If this is from before that, that is a different Issue.
  • Options
    Honestly game was connecting really slow during the last knight crystal raid event. Thought it might just be too many people raiding. But Friday and Saturday it seemed fine, then since Sunday its been dropping connection or doing what I said above. Everything seems slower than it should be. Its not the devices either obviously we have all done everything we can from force restarts, to reinstalls, to data vs wifi. its all the same result.
  • Options
    Honestly game was connecting really slow during the last knight crystal raid event. Thought it might just be too many people raiding. But Friday and Saturday it seemed fine, then since Sunday its been dropping connection or doing what I said above. Everything seems slower than it should be. Its not the devices either obviously we have all done everything we can from force restarts, to reinstalls, to data vs wifi. its all the same result.

X2.. this disconnection been going for the past few weeks