Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Intermittent Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• GilopsGilops Posts: 12
    I got disconnected right as i was entering am, it now wont allow me join, yet it's saying my bots are active in alliance mission, so my team is basically relaxing on button moon? I've restarted app over and over!!!
    Stuck in limbo land
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    JKL wrote: »
    AMs is going to be a mess :(

The AM is such a mess you wouldn’t believe what I went through trying to start the AM then the connection to F2F kept going down in between fights
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Took me several tries to just join the battle group. Waiting on node 0 for a little bit to see if things settle down.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    This is the worst I have ever seen the game run...
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Just trying to help here...

f0zq5h6nbcr1.png
  • We are in the talks about this folks, once we have solid information about this discussion we'll drop by with it. We understand it's frustrating, but please be patient with us as we are working hard to get this actively resolved as best we can.
    I've been told that my bots can get returned but i will be unable to join am for duration of the day!
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Hi Kabam,

My Alliance is having the "network connectivity" issues or the game freezing in the middle of a fight..
    I'm experiencing it worst-than-ever!

Before important fights like AM, spotlight bosses or major bot upgrades I exit and come in fresh.
    Even an away mission can have issues...

Not my device or cellular/Wi-Fi. It's occurring only in this game and my Alliance is world wide, Australia, North America, UK..
    We are in the talks about this folks, once we have solid information about this discussion we'll drop by with it. We understand it's frustrating, but please be patient with us as we are working hard to get this actively resolved as best we can.

Can we at least get 30 min timers, double rewards to comp for this? Guys are losing 50% health left and right in AM
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Can confirm all of the above. At this point we’ve advised team members to cease AM fights. Unfortunately the damage is done. Losing 50% health and having to start over when enemy bots have 70k+ health is painful.

• Same here. It's happening in regular maps too. Luckily, I don't have any freezing issues unless my phone is overheating. However, post-fight, the network connection is scary/frustrating. Don't really like the paranoia of having to leave my phone open/unlocked on a network-issue screen after completing a hard fight in solo missions, hoping that it'll reconnect and count it
  • Hey, Commanders!!

We pushed a fix for this and we're hoping it'll help to steady out your connections issues that most of you have been facing. If any of you continue to see the same pattern, please don't hesitate to let us know. I'll be signing off here soon, but Miike will be around in my place along with a few of the others so don't panic! We're here and we're listening. We got you're backs.

Thank you so much for your patience with this and we apologize for the inconvenience this has all caused.
  • Cyber_tronCyber_tron Posts: 52
    Hey, Commanders!!

We pushed a fix for this and we're hoping it'll help to steady out your connections issues that most of you have been facing. If any of you continue to see the same pattern, please don't hesitate to let us know. I'll be signing off here soon, but Miike will be around in my place along with a few of the others so don't panic! We're here and we're listening. We got you're backs.

Thank you so much for your patience with this and we apologize for the inconvenience this has all caused.

Thanks man, appreciate it 👍
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I'll be signing off here soon, but Miike will be around in my place along with a few of the others so don't panic!

Wait a second... signing off for the day or like for good?

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I'll be signing off here soon, but Miike will be around in my place along with a few of the others so don't panic!

That's called resign if my English is correct.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842

Signing off can mean either resign if it’s permanent or just temporary signing off till he’s back the next day. English has plenty of words that can be worded vaguely to mean a number of things simultaneously.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lol the game lagged today and it costed me 2 tickets for 1 raid. If I was unlucky enough, it’d be 3 tickets
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    @Kabam Vydious please tell me you're not resigning D:
    Hey, Commanders!!

Seems like it’s fixed but you forgot the 30 minute AM timers
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Still got a connection error this morning (June 7th)... can Mike or Vydious confirm that bug was corrected?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

Signing off can mean either resign if it’s permanent or just temporary signing off till he’s back the next day. English has plenty of words that can be worded vaguely to mean a number of things simultaneously.

pretty sure just for the day. for good, I would think Vyd would do a goodbye post.

connection issue seems to be fixed. it's a lot better. still get a random one here and there, but that's very few in between
  • Hey gang!

Back from my weekend! How are things looking here?
  • Cyber_tronCyber_tron Posts: 52
    Hey gang!

Back from my weekend! How are things looking here?

Yea everything seems good, a lot better. I have had no connection drop at all. Hope you had a good 1
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    I suffered the humiliation covenant mission during the weekend because of disconnections thank you kabam I used all my resuscitation and care the largest to recharge my 5 * it's been 2 weekends like that I have 2 fingers to stop
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious my friend can no longer log into this game app it says no game connection but all his other games work he’s uninstalled the app reinstalled it and no luck at all can you give a bug issue update guys “????? Please
    @Kabam Vydious thanks guys we”re back online