Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• BrickT1973 wrote: »
    2uzv75vwh6sd.jpg
    Roadbuster (IDW)
    Class: Brawler
    Faction: Autobot

Bio:
    A member of the Wreckers, Roadbuster knows war more than he knows himself. War... war never changes, and Roadbuster sure doesn't want to either. If war were to ever stop, Roadbuster would never know what to do with himself and that can be taken advantage of. Well, it already has been taken advantage of, but we don't talk about the....Incident. Anyway, even after falling into the cold arms of death, Roadbuster finds himself resurrected on New Quintessa, where he hopes to redeem himself for his past actions. And to Wreck and Rule!

-Abilities: Combo Run, Combo Shield, Bleed Shield, Heal Block

-Passive: Combo Run:
    Roadbuster's skill in warfare allows him to gain a Permanent Buff based on his Combo Count. All Buffs are lost if Combo Count is reset.
    15 Hits: +15~20% Melee Damage Rating
    30 Hits: Increased Ranged Speed
    45 Hits: Increases Critical Damage Rating by 20~45%
    60 Hits: All Attacks Pierce 35~55% of Opponent's Armor

-When Roadbuster fills a Bar of Power:
    •Gains a Combo Shield, preventing Roadbuster's Combo Count from reseting for 8 seconds.

-When the Opponent fills a Bar of Power:
    •Roadbuster gains a Bleed Shield, preventing him from Bleeding for 6 seconds.
    ¤If Roadbuster should Bleed while this Buff is active, he instead gains a Melee Buff which increases Melee Damage by 8%
    ¤Any Bleed Buffs active are purified and Roadbuster receives a Melee Damage Buff

-Heavy Attacks:
    (Ranged Attack)
    Roadbuster transforms into Truck mode and opens fire from his mounted turrent.

+0.25~1% additional Damage for each hit on the Combo Count.

-Special Attacks

SP1: Hold This
    Roadbuster smacks a gigantic mine onto the Opponent and kicks them away, in which the mine proceeds to explode on the Opponent's face!
    •First hit Nullifies 1 Critical Damage Buff.
    •Final hit Inflicts Heal Block, preventing the Opponent from repairing for 6 seconds.
    •Final hit has a 35% chance to inflict burn, dealing damage equal to 20~40% of Attack Rating for 4 seconds.

SP2: The Canon Without a Name
    Roadbuster shoots his opponent with a shoulder mounted turrent. It's just a tiny weapon, so it won't hurt that much… that is until Roadbuster pulls out the biggest goddamn canon ever known to Cybertron and blasts the Opponent with out, releasing a humongous swarm of energy!
    •The Canon Without a Name deals an additional 1~2.5% of Attack for each hit on the Combo Count.
    •Due to the sheer power of this weapon, Roadbuster himself takes damage equal to 60~80% of his Attack Rating.

SP3: Busted
    Roadbuster transforms, shooting the opponent with his turrent whilst speeding towards them. When close enough, he transforms and bashes the Opponent's face with the stock of his rifle, giving him the opportunity to agressively jab at their abdomen with the front end of his weapon, and proceeding to open fire. After this flurry of attacks, Roadbuster grabs the Opponent by the face and slams them to the ground. With the Opponent badly injured and on the floor, you'd think Roadbuster would be done… but nah, he just proceeds to shoot them for good measure.
    •First Attack Inflicts Heal Block, lasting for the while duration of the Special Attack.
    •Roadbuster Inflicts Bleed for 6~8 seconds, dealing 40~85% of Attack Rating over 6 seconds.
    •Roadbuster gains a Combo Shield for 10 seconds.

Signature Ability: Sparkeater
    Roadbuster decides to try out a new military invention of his: The Sparkeater!
    -When the Opponent is Heal Blocked:
    20~50% of Damage that is dealt to the Opponent while this Debuff is active is transferred to Roadbuster as Health.

Synergies:

-Allies:
    Ultra Magnus, Blaster, Wheeljack
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    Kickback, Ramjet, Thundercracker
    :
    +2~8 Attack Rating

-The Voice….
    Roadbuster: +5~10% Attack, Power, and Armor Rating.
    Tarantulas: Tarantulas gains +5~10% Melee Damage Rating for each Web Charge he has.

-Wreck and Rule!
    Roadbuster: Bleed Shield also decreases the chance the Opponent will land a Critical Hit by 20~60%
    Arcee: After performing a Special Attack, Arcee's Ranged Attacks become Unblockable for 4~5 seconds.
    Other Wreckers: Coming Soon-ish

-Strong Match-ups:
    Bludgeon: Roadbuster's SP1 can pacify Bludgeon's wraitful signature ability
    Scorponok: With a Special Heal Block, Roadbuster will make Scorponok's Regenerating Venom useless and vulnerable to Roadbuster's powerful attacks.
    Ratchet: Roadbuster's Healblock would block out the use of Ratchet's Regen.

Weak Match-ups:
    Cyclonus: It's hard to keep a combo against Cyclonus' nullifying Dark Field.
    Starscream: From Melee Buffs to Combo Shields, Roadbuster will be easy pickings for Screamer's Null Ray.
    Jetfire: Parrying an Attack can surely mess up Roadbuster's Combo Run.

This is awesome bro! I have a favor though. Could you please do a build for whirl? from more than meets the eye? I feel like he would be pretty cool, and I thought he would be like a demo, who did more damage through his ranged attacks rather than hands (or claws, should I say) He could also have wreckers and lost light synergies, and maybe even an empurata one with Shockwave! Thank you if you this, but don't feel obliged.

My bad, I started working on Whirl as soon as I saw a good Roadbuster. I figured he’d be a Warrior given his hands on approach in a lot of battles and just how savage he is. I did see your Empurata recommendation though, so I edited some more synergies in. Whirl and Shockwave were both dismembered and disfigured, while Whirl and Soundwave were both homeless and living on the streets for a while, and all three had these problems caused by the Senate.

No, you're good, @BrickT1973 ! Whirl is one of my favorite bots, and just in general I wanted to see a kit of him, wrecker or lost lighter. I appreciate you quickly adding in an victims synergy, and I really love your bot kits to be honest. Thanks man. 😁
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    2uzv75vwh6sd.jpg
    Roadbuster (IDW)

Bio:
    A member of the Wreckers, Roadbuster knows war more than he knows himself. War... war never changes, and Roadbuster sure doesn't want to either. If war were to ever stop, Roadbuster would never know what to do with himself and that can be taken advantage of. Well, it already has been taken advantage of, but we don't talk about the....Incident. Anyway, even after falling into the cold arms of death, Roadbuster finds himself resurrected on New Quintessa, where he hopes to redeem himself for his past actions. And to Wreck and Rule!

Roadbuster's skill in warfare allows him to gain a Permanent Buff based on his Combo Count. All Buffs are lost if Combo Count is reset.

•Gains a Combo Shield, preventing Roadbuster's Combo Count from reseting for 8 seconds.

¤If Roadbuster should Bleed while this Buff is active, he instead gains a Melee Buff which increases Melee Damage by 8%
    ¤Any Bleed Buffs active are purified and Roadbuster receives a Melee Damage Buff

-Heavy Attacks:
    (Ranged Attack)

-Special Attacks

Roadbuster smacks a gigantic mine onto the Opponent and kicks them away, in which the mine proceeds to explode on the Opponent's face!
    •Final hit Inflicts Heal Block, preventing the Opponent from repairing for 6 seconds.
    •Final hit has a 35% chance to inflict burn, dealing damage equal to 20~40% of Attack Rating for 4 seconds.

Roadbuster shoots his opponent with a shoulder mounted turrent. It's just a tiny weapon, so it won't hurt that much… that is until Roadbuster pulls out the biggest goddamn canon ever known to Cybertron and blasts the Opponent with out, releasing a humongous swarm of energy!
    •The Canon Without a Name deals an additional 1~2.5% of Attack for each hit on the Combo Count.
    •Due to the sheer power of this weapon, Roadbuster himself takes damage equal to 60~80% of his Attack Rating.

Roadbuster transforms, shooting the opponent with his turrent whilst speeding towards them. When close enough, he transforms and bashes the Opponent's face with the stock of his rifle, giving him the opportunity to agressively jab at their abdomen with the front end of his weapon, and proceeding to open fire. After this flurry of attacks, Roadbuster grabs the Opponent by the face and slams them to the ground. With the Opponent badly injured and on the floor, you'd think Roadbuster would be done… but nah, he just proceeds to shoot them for good measure.
    •First Attack Inflicts Heal Block, lasting for the while duration of the Special Attack.
    •Roadbuster Inflicts Bleed for 6~8 seconds, dealing 40~85% of Attack Rating over 6 seconds.

20~50% of Damage that is dealt to the Opponent while this Debuff is active is transferred to Roadbuster as Health.

Synergies:

-Allies:
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    :
    +2~8 Attack Rating

-The Voice….
    Tarantulas: Tarantulas gains +5~10% Melee Damage Rating for each Web Charge he has.

-Wreck and Rule!
    Roadbuster: Bleed Shield also decreases the chance the Opponent will land a Critical Hit by 20~60%
    Arcee: After performing a Special Attack, Arcee's Ranged Attacks become Unblockable for 4~5 seconds.

-Strong Match-ups:
    Scorponok: With a Special Heal Block, Roadbuster will make Scorponok's Regenerating Venom useless and vulnerable to Roadbuster's powerful attacks.

Weak Match-ups:
    Starscream: From Melee Buffs to Combo Shields, Roadbuster will be easy pickings for Screamer's Null Ray.

This is awesome bro! I have a favor though. Could you please do a build for whirl? from more than meets the eye? I feel like he would be pretty cool, and I thought he would be like a demo, who did more damage through his ranged attacks rather than hands (or claws, should I say) He could also have wreckers and lost light synergies, and maybe even an empurata one with Shockwave! Thank you if you this, but don't feel obliged.

My bad, I started working on Whirl as soon as I saw a good Roadbuster. I figured he’d be a Warrior given his hands on approach in a lot of battles and just how savage he is. I did see your Empurata recommendation though, so I edited some more synergies in. Whirl and Shockwave were both dismembered and disfigured, while Whirl and Soundwave were both homeless and living on the streets for a while, and all three had these problems caused by the Senate.

No, you're good, @BrickT1973 ! Whirl is one of my favorite bots, and just in general I wanted to see a kit of him, wrecker or lost lighter. I appreciate you quickly adding in an victims synergy, and I really love your bot kits to be honest. Thanks man. 😁

It was a pleasure, Whirl is easily my favorite MTMTE character
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Someone help me make an ability set for Geewun Sentinel Prime pls. And please include his Time-slowing abilities from the Titans Return toyline.

Thx
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Someone help me make an ability set for Geewun Sentinel Prime pls. And please include his Time-slowing abilities from the Titans Return toyline.

Thx

So IDW Sentinel Prime, right?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

Thx

Time slowing abilities?! I remember the last time I made a build like that... it was a nightmare. A nightmare that was with it, but still a nightmare.

But an idea would be for him to slow down the duration of Debuffs that are applied in the opponent. An alternative could be to slow down their power rate. Just some ideas.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited August 2019
    Not really a new not but rather buffs for bots I wouldn't mind having.

Grindor :
    Range crit rate increases based on current health at the start of a fight.
    Sig instead gives a harness power mod-like ability (still based on opponent's stored power);
    e.g) 1st bar - Melee damage,
    2nd bar - Bleed Immunity,
    3 bars - Enhanced amour buffs
    Special 3 drains 50% of opponent's max power if burning (literal power burn basically)
    Has a passive 75% melee damage based on stored power or make the special 2 do 100% more damage based on stored power instead of the current 40%.

Hound :
    Burn/Bleed damage increase.
    Passive crit rate increase against dashing opponents like arcee or range crit rate increases with every debuff on the opponent
    Evasion buffs nullified when hit with special 1 with precision ammo. Crit damage increased with precision ammo equipped on a special 2
    Burn debuffs do more damage per crit rate buff on opponent.
    Sig instead gives hound range damage buffs for every critical hit inflicted for the rest of the fight

Currently all I can think of...
  • 2uzv75vwh6sd.jpg
    Roadbuster (IDW)

Bio:

-Heavy Attacks:
    (Ranged Attack)

-Special Attacks

Synergies:

-Allies:
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    :
    +2~8 Attack Rating

-The Voice….

-Wreck and Rule!

-Strong Match-ups:

Weak Match-ups:

I also made a Roadbuster i think if they were combined they would make a Megatronus tier bot
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited September 2019
    f1sijs7z4ab0.jpg
    GRIMLOCK

Faction: Dinobots

Heavy: Melee

25% chance to get a melee damage buff when doing a heavy for 6 seconds

Damage: High

Health: High

Light attacks: Grimlock does a Sideways hit with his Stick mace Then a jab with his mace hand then he kicks the opponent and finally he does a hit with his stick mace and mace hand at once

Medium attacks: he does a Jump smash with his stick mace then he does a mace hand uppercut

Whenever Grimlock is hit he gets a 5% defense up buff for 1 second

Special attacks:

Mighty Maces: Grimlock Does a spin with his maces and then Jabs the opponent with his stick mace (4 hits) 50% chance to inflict Armor break with the jab for 6 seconds 20% chance to get the Rage buff for 10 seconds
    Rage gives the bot 30% more damage at a cost of 30% less defense

Brutality: Grimlock Throws his stick mace at the opponent then he grabs it out of them then smashes them with his mace hand and does an upwards strike with his stick mace (3 hits) 100% chance at the start of the special attack to get the Rage buff for 5 seconds 60% chance to inflict armor break for 6 seconds with the upwards strike

King Of The Dinobots: Grimlock transforms then sprays the opponent with fire then he transforms back and hits them 3 times with his mace hand and kicks the opponent away and then he throws his stick mace for a devastating blow
    (8 hits) the fire has a 100% chance to burn them for 5 seconds the Devastating blow has a 100% chance to inflict the Crippled debuff for the rest of the fight the devastating blow has a 100% chance to inflict Armor break for 8 seconds
    Crippled deals 5% of Your attack onto the opponent every time they use a special attack

SIGNATURE:

IF IT BURNS I CAN KILL IT: Grimlocks maces are imbued with flames giving him a 20% chance to inflict burn for 3 seconds with Every mace hit (the burn deals 15% of grimlocks attack)

Synergies:

The dinobots: (all dinobots except for the beast wars dinobot) Damaging debuffs deal 5% more damage

Allies: (optimus prime bumblebee hound crosshairs drift) does whatever it always does

Strong matchups:

Nano-Jack: With grimlocks signature ability and his crippled debuff I don't see how the force shield and nano repair will be effective

Arcee: Grimlock is melee attack based so he won't be using ranged attacks too often also his damage would easily crush arcees low amount of health

Windblade: Low defense and high damage won't work well against grimlock as he will easily crush Windblade as soon as he can land a combo on her

Weak matchups:

Grimlock (GS): Purification will make Grimlock's (AOE) burns and armor breaks useless giving Grimlock (GS) an edge
  • f1sijs7z4ab0.jpg
    GRIMLOCK

Light attacks: Grimlock does a Sideways hit with his Stick mace Then a jab with his mace hand then he kicks the opponent and finally he does a hit with his stick mace and mace hand at once

Medium attacks: he does a Jump smash with his stick mace then he does a mace hand uppercut

Special attacks:

Mighty Maces: Grimlock Does a spin with his maces and then Jabs the opponent with his stick mace (4 hits) 50% chance to inflict Armor break with the jab for 6 seconds 20% chance to get the Rage buff for 10 seconds

Brutality: Grimlock Throws his stick mace at the opponent then he grabs it out of them then smashes them with his mace hand and does an upwards strike with his stick mace (3 hits) 100% chance at the start of the special attack to get the Rage buff for 5 seconds 60% chance to inflict armor break for 6 seconds with the upwards strike

King Of The Dinobots: Grimlock transforms then sprays the opponent with fire then he transforms back and hits them 3 times with his mace hand and kicks the opponent away and then he throws his stick mace for a devastating blow
    (8 hits) the fire has a 100% chance to burn them for 5 seconds the Devastating blow has a 100% chance to inflict the Crippled debuff for the rest of the fight the devastating blow has a 100% chance to inflict Armor break for 8 seconds
    Crippled deals 5% of Your attack onto the opponent every time they use a special attack

SIGNATURE:

IF IT BURNS I CAN KILL IT: Grimlocks maces are imbued with flames giving him a 20% chance to inflict burn for 3 seconds with Every mace hit (the burn deals 15% of grimlocks attack)

Synergies:

The dinobots: (all dinobots except for the beast wars dinobot) Damaging debuffs deal 5% more damage

Allies: (optimus prime bumblebee hound crosshairs drift) does whatever it always does

Strong matchups:

Nano-Jack: With grimlocks signature ability and his crippled debuff I don't see how the force shield and nano repair will be effective

Arcee: Grimlock is melee attack based so he won't be using ranged attacks too often also his damage would easily crush arcees low amount of health

Windblade: Low defense and high damage won't work well against grimlock as he will easily crush Windblade as soon as he can land a combo on her

Weak matchups:

Grimlock (GS): Purification will make Grimlock's (AOE) burns and armor breaks useless giving Grimlock (GS) an edge

1: love the predator reference with the signature
    2: the “stick mace” isn’t actually a mace, it’s a separately designed weapon called a maul.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    f1sijs7z4ab0.jpg
    GRIMLOCK

Special attacks:

SIGNATURE:

Synergies:

Strong matchups:

Weak matchups:

1: love the predator reference with the signature
    2: the “stick mace” isn’t actually a mace, it’s a separately designed weapon called a maul.

Thanks...I wondered what that was called
    More than anything I wouldn't mind a Dinobot squad, Lightning Strike Coalition SYNERGY is a must
  • SavageCabbageSavageCabbage Posts: 22
    edited September 2019
    If its fine with Hasbro, please add the TRANSFORMERS: PRIME Characters. Ill post what they do hopefully soon, because Im doing EVERY bot from it so it prolly wont be soon, however. Ill die of happiness if you guys make the miracle happen, because its my favourite show ever. If I take too long Ill just leave it up to you guys to make them? Anyways. Love the game so far, have a great time!
    edited September 2019
    Well, for the lack of the characters, I was thinking about the TRANSFORMERS: PRIME TV Series, and thought it'd be a great addition to the roster! With that being said, here's the character sheet
    TFP Optimus Prime:
    i6bj5p0wphvg.png
    Class: Tactician

Signature Buff: (insert name that Kabam wants here)
    Prime comes back alive with 20% health, with a 5% chance to gain Regeneration, giving Prime 20% more health instantly, and gets a bar of Power over 5 seconds (Regeneration chance goes up to 50% at level 100)

Specials:
    SP1: Stand Together
    "When Prime gives an order, you do it."
    (One right haymaker, two left-right hooks, an uppercut into a jumping hooked hand ground pound, reference to Nemesis Prime episode ending)
    - 65% Chance of a 4.5 second stun on the last hit

SP2: Power of the Last Prime
    "The Last Prime still has alot left in the tank."
    (2 sword swipes then a blaster shot then followed up with a roundhouse kick, with the ending being Prime punching the foe in the face, rounding off the momentum of the kick, the punch would probably be similar to the punch he gave Megatron, in the One Shall Fall episode after the tyres we're scrubbed on his face)
    - Attack Damage buff for 7 seconds, giving Prime 40% more damage (adjust the % if its too much)
    - Sword attacks have a 35% chance to deal 40% bleed damage for 3 seconds

SP3: Roll Out!!
    "Keep Rolling, Rolling, Rolling, Rollin'!" (song reference)
    (Both opponents start running and punch each other, giving Prime some damage, but gives an 25% Attack Buff for the duration of the special 3, also the knockback given, Prime transforms, running the oppenent over, riding the opponent "surfboard style" then using the tyres to blind and burn them, because burnt rubber is going into their face, then, giving them 8 seconds of stun, (stun starts after the animation ends), then prime stabs the opponent, for 6 seconds of 80% of bleed damage. once again, adjust the 80& bleed damage to like 55% if its too much.)
    - 100% chance of Stun for 8 seconds, at the end of the anim
    - 75% chance for 80/55% bleed damage for 6 seconds
    - 50% chance for Burn, dealing 15% damage
    - All can happen at the same time
    When Blocking: Optimus puts on his Faceplate when blocking for 2 seconds, and gains a 10% melee damage buff, but when he doesn't have the faceplate he gains the same percent but as a Armour buff

Heavy Attack: Agent Fowler takes control of the wheel, giving Prime an Agility buff for 4 seconds toward melee attacks, and ill leave the dodge chance to Kabam (reference to one of the episodes, remove this if you want)

Buffs
    - Attack
    - Armour
    - Agility
    - Regeneration
    - Willpower (reference to the Nemesis Prime episode ending)
    Gives (Debuffs)
    - Burn
    - Stun
    - Bleed
    Spare things to keep in mind:
    - If you dupe Prime at an early stage, thats why he has the instant 20% more health-thing, because if they're new, that bar of power can get some use :)
    - To know if I'm up to making more bots (I'll try, TFP Bumblebee's next), you can suggest things on my Docs page here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fDZ1I3kFfllWcf4wFweItif5EB_2BtCZRxhpS68tNYM/edit?usp=sharing
    - The owner of the bot should get the bot that they made, just a thought
  • TFP Bumblebee:
    d9gf95hcje70.png
    Class: Scout

Signature Buff: (Kabams choice, I have no ideas here)

Specials:
    SP1: "Don't Need Muscle"
    "When you're a Muscle Car."
    (Bumblebee takes 2 shots then follows up with a vehicle attack)
    - Gives him an Agility buff, for 10 seconds with a 50% chance to dodge
    - Gives him a Power Gain buff, giving a bar of power over 7 seconds

SP2: "No Voice, No Need."
    "Bumblebee doesn't need a voice to vocally appreciate the damage he's dealing."
    (Kabam please choose whatever you want for the animation)
    - Attack Buff for 4 seconds at the end of the move, giving him 25% more damage

SP3: “Beep Boop”
    “If they can’t understand you, they can’t underestimate you” (couldn't think of anything else lol)
    (Kabam can choose the animation, cause I got nothing)
    - Gives Agility, for 7.5 seconds, and 80% chance to dodge
    - Gives an Attack Buff, for 6 seconds and 40% more damage

Buffs:
    Attack
    Agility
    Power Gain

Notes:
    None, really.
    Prima
    Warrior
    Autobot
    ujatihsuc6z3.jpg
    Bio : Standing along side Megatronus and the other original prime's, Prima was the self proclaimed last Knight of Cybertron and wields the legendary Star Saber.

Basic Abilities : Blessed Bleed, Primus' Protection, Relic of Purity.

Blessed Bleed : Normal bleeds but it doesn't purify or allow healing effects to take place.
    Primus' Protection : Debuffs inflicted against Prima have a 50-60% chance to be blocked from activating.
    Relic of Purity : If 3-5 debuffs are inflicted then Prima will purify them and become unstoppable and invincible for 1 dash attack.

Notes for bleeds :
    Critical basic melee hits have a 30% chance to inflict bleed for 100% attack over 5 seconds
    Special critical hits are guaranteed to inflicted bleed for 140% attack over 10 seconds

Passive Abilities :
    Gains 1% of a max power per hit, 5% on critical hits
    Class disadvantages gives passive +20% attack
    Class advantage gives +20% passive amour
    Neutral advantage gives both stat bonus'

Signiture Ability : Combo Star
    For every hit on the combo meter, Prima will decrease enemy abillity trigger rate by 1% and increase his own by 20-90% at 100 hits.

Special 1 : Sword Arts (3 hits)
    "My blade shall always strike true."
    Increase crit rate by 25%

Special 2 : Sabre Slash (1 hit)
    "One strike is all it requires."
    200% amour piercing

Special 3 : Star Cleaver (5 hits)
    "Processor over matter at it's peak"
    Inflicts a permanent -50% amour break, removes any active amour buffs and prevents any more from activating afterwards.

Synergies :

Allies : G1/Mv Prime
    8% amour
    Enemies : Galvatron, Cyclonus, Megatronus
    8% attack
    Sword God : Drift, Windblade, Bludgeon, Dinobot
    (Swordmaster synergy is overwritten and replaced by Sword God synergy instead.)
    This synergy will indefinitely increase crit damage by 8% per critical hit and passively increase melee crit rate by 10%
  • Because I'm dumb, and can't edit it now, realised the SP1 isnt as unique as Bee, please change it to whatever you want, Kabam
    edited September 2019
    Also, realized I forgot synergies, for both of my bots, and I have an idea, I've said it before, but, I feel its needed, as a show of thanks.

Idea: We should get the bots we made in this thread, I.M.O, as a 4 star, as a thanks to adding your bot to their game.

Synergies:

TFP Optimus Prime's Synergies:
    Team Prime: TFP Bumblebee, Arcee, Bulkhead.
    TFP Bumblebee gets reduced time on Power Gain by 1-5 seconds, based on star level.
    TFP Arcee gets more bleed time, by 2-6 seconds, based on star level.
    Obviously, the Allies and Enemies, from his respective series
    Power of the Primes: OG/G1 Prime, MV1 Prime
    G1 gives double Armour Break debuffs instead of one
    MV1 prime deals more bleed damage, by 10%
    TFP Megatron, not only in the Enemies synergy, also has one for him only:
    Endless Battles: TFP Megatron
    TFP Prime, when fighting Decepticons, will deal more damage, and when fighting Autobots, has more Armour, decide which percents, because Idk

TFP Bumblebees Synergies:
    Team Prime: Does the same for everyone else, but for TFP Prime, his debuffs deal more damage, by 2-10%, and have more time, by 1-5 second(s), based on star level.

Best Friends: Mirage, Prowl, and his G1, and DotM counterparts
    Bee's best known friends, and counterparts alike, now have Power Gain for 2-10 seconds at the end of Specials 1 and 2, and gets 1-5% more power/second, based on star level.

Also gets Allies and Enemies, respectively for his TV Series.

For now, that is all, and have a good rest of your day/night!
    I'll try to add synergies at the end of my bot reviews, also the synergy Team Prime, DOES NOT STACK WITH OTHER TFP BOTS, just thought I'd add that, the only reason I put that the Team Prime does the same with every bot because if you get at least 2-3 of the bots, then their synergies are still pretty good.

Also, If Kabam wants to make them, I'll leave the following bots to Kabam:
    Bulkhead
    Megatron
    Starscream
    edited September 2019
    TFP Arcee:
    htycgyrflnx4.png
    Class: Warrior

Signature Buff: Warriors Heart
    Arcee heals whenever 15 seconds have passed, by 10% over 4 seconds

Specials:
    SP1: For Cliffjumper!
    (insert quote of me saying kabam pls make an animation regarding her forearm blades)
    “Sitting around sulking wont get him back.”
    - Bleed for 3 seconds, for 20% bleed damage
    SP2: Ar-deceese
    (5 strikes from her forearm blades)
    (The one time I can’t think of the description)
    - 75% chance to give 1 bleed stack for every hit that connects, for 40% bleed damage
    - Gives Arcee some Crit Rate buffs for 9.5 seconds, at the start of the move, for 65% more crit rate
    SP3: The Opening
    (2 punches, and 6 forearm blade strikes, with a 3 blaster shots)
    “Arcee’s waited long enough, and found an opening.”
    - 100% Chance to Bleed on every forearm blade strike, for 70% bleed damage
    - Blaster shots give 2 crit rate buffs, for 80% crit rate, and 1 crit damage buff for every shot, for 45% more crit damage

Buffs:
    Crit Rate
    Crit Damage
    Gives (Debuffs):
    Bleed

Synergies:
    Team Prime: It does the same for every TFP Bot
    Blademasters: Bludgeon, Windblade, and Drift
    Does what it usually would do, arcee gains more bleed damage, by whatever kabam wants
    Allies and Enemies respective to their TV Show, as usual
  • ONYX PRIME

0bt7c2aoig5l.jpeg

Faction:The Thirteen Class:Tactician High Health and Medium Damage Moveset:Light attacks-Onyx Prime straight punches his opponent twice, first hitting their chest with his left fist, then their face with his right fist, brings his wings forward to impale them, and finally lunges forward to headbutt them away. Medium attacks-Onyx Prime charges forward to briefly get on his hind legs and stomps on his opponent with each of his fore legs, and upon ‘landing’ strikes with two hammerfist punches(works like Arcee and Sideswipes medium attacks). Heavy attacks-Onyx Prime stands up and stomps into the ground with his fore legs, sending forth an explosive wave(had to do it, from what I can tell, no ones ever given Onyx an actual alt mode). Ranged attacks-Onyx Prime firmly plants himself and sends forth three large blasts of energy from his chest.

Bio:The Lord Of The Beasts, Onyx Prime is an ancient Cybertronian, one of the Thirteen. The most spiritual of the Thirteen Primes, and certainly one of the most powerful, Onyx Prime is fiercely loyal to anyone he considers an ally or a friend, and is particularly notable for his naturally eerie and intimidating presence.

Signature:Wearer Of The Tryptych Mask-Onyx Prime uses his relic to communicate with those in the realm of the Allspark. When Onyx Prime or one of his teammates is struck by a killing blow, their is a 25%-50% chance for him to activate the Tryptych Mask, gaining a 10% Armor increase, a 10% Attack increase, and repairing 10% of his maximum health over 5 seconds. Onyx Primes teammates can only benefit from this once per mission, while Onyx has no limit to how many times it may happen. This effect can not happen if Onyx Primw is knocked out. 5% increase for it to happen for each Beast member on Onyx Primes team.

Abilities:Purify, Spark Burn, Presence, Bleed, Shock, Armor Buff, Attack Buff

Presence:Onyx Primes presence intimidates his foe, passively reducing their Armor and Attack by 5% for the duration of the match.

Onyx Prime gains a 5%-25% Attack Buff after successfully landing 10 consecutive hits.

Onyx Prime gains a 5%-25% Armor Buff after being hit 10 consecutive times.

When dashing forwards or backwards, sidestepping, or blocking, Onyx will purify any damaging debuff on him.

Light and medium attacks have a 2.5%-7.5% chance to Bleed, dealing 10%-50% of Attack as physical damage over 4 seconds.

Spark Burn:Whenever the opponent has a buff active, Onyx Primes attacks will inflict Spark Burn, passively removing an additional 0.1% of his opponents health with every strike landed.

Special 1:Face To Face-Doing battle with a Prime is an unconventional method of suicide. Onyx Prime materializes two spears of pure energy, slashing forward with each(similarly to MV1s special 1) and then throwing them into his opponent one at a time. Each hit has a 50% chance to inflict Shock, dealing 60%-80% of attack as energy damage over 5 seconds.

Special 2:Enchanted Place-With any hope, you may be remembered in love, laughter, and truth. Onyx Prime fires off a beam of pure energy from his chest, lasting for three hits. Each hit has a 50% chance to inflict Shock, dealing 70%-90% of attack as energy damage over 5 seconds.

Special 3:Through The Realms Of Time And Space-He has crossed spiritual oceans in search of you, and you’ve been found. Onyx Prime grabs his opponent and lifts off into the air, visibly activates his Tryptych Mask, and locks eyes with them, entrancing them. Upon this, they flash through various worlds, including a sprawling dessert, a storming tundra, a lush green forest, and a dim cave system, each one littered with the souls of lost and deceased Transformers, and each flash and vision demoralizing the opponent and removing a chunk of their health. Finally, they flash into a black void, where Onyx lets go of his opponent and slowly drifts away while a large silhouette arrives and looms over the unfortunate bot, only to blast them with a powerful eye blast that returns Onyx and his opponent to their arena.

Synergies
    -Proud Beasts with Optimus Primal, Rhinox, Cheetor, Rattrap, Tigatron, Airazor, Depth Charge, Dinobot, Beast Megatron, Scorponok, Waspinator, Kickback, Tantrum, the Sharkticons(All Beast characters gain a 3%-6%-9% passive increase to their Attack and Armor)

-The Thirteen with Optimus Prime, Megatronus(10%-20%-30% passive increase to power rate and special attack damage)
    Wreckgar
    Autobot
    Tech
    ouk8wlqq4i30.gif

Bio : Indigenous to the world of junk, Wreckgar could be considered the chieftain of his people or rather the King of Junkion. As the head-honcho of the place Wreckgar does his best looking out for invaders and watching plenty of TV in his downtime.

Abilities : Scrap-Pack, Broken E.M.I. Module, Bleed, Stun

Scap-Pack : (activates while blocking and only 3 items can be acquired at once) Grabs an item from his backpack that has a (%-age) chance to:
    50% - Either allow melee attacks to nullify special damage buffs or crit damage buffs for 45 seconds.
    30% - 50% Shielding until hit by a melee critical hit.
    20% - Range attacks inflict shock for 100% off attack over 20 seconds until knocked down.

Broken E.M.I. Module : Wreckgar activates the mod at the start of the fight and every 30 seconds. Upon activating, Wreckgar has a 20% chance to make enemy special attacks miss for 10 seconds.
    However if it fails to activate then enemy special damage will increase 50% over the same duration instead.
    Every time it activates successfully it will increase the trigger rate by 10% up until 100% at which point it's fully operational and the effect becomes permanent.

Signiture Ability : Junkion Durability
    "Primative, but it works..."
    When health Reaches 0%
    Wreckgar has a 10-70% chance to self repair until next hit by a special attack. Additionally, 10 shield buffs activate each reducing incoming damage by 10% and completely negating critical hits and DoT debuffs.
    (Shield buffs removed same way as mentioned in Scrap-Pack abillity)

Special 1 : Dare to be Stupid (2 hits)
    "It's alright..."
    Headbutt has a 40% chance to stun for 3 seconds based on enemies' health. Also 20% chance to stun Wreckgar for 1.5 seconds based on his own health.

Special 2 : Universal Greeting (4 hits)
    "Bah weep Gragnah weep Nini Bon"
    😥...Nipple guns... fire a 2 round burst with a 30% chance of inflicting bleed for 80% of attack over 5 seconds.

Special 3 : Universal Farewell (10 hits)
    "So long, and thanks for all the TV"
    Wreckgar enters motorcycle mode and runs circles around (and on) you.
    Each hit has a 33% chance to inflict bleed for 40% attack over 20 seconds.
    Before the final hit, Wreckgar will randomise any Scrap-Pack buffs on himself into all of the same taking away their duration and making them permanent.

Very haphazard I know... But oh well, I just wanted to make a Wreckgar Intel report
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Wreckgar
    Autobot
    Tech
    ouk8wlqq4i30.gif

Bio : Indigenous to the world of junk, Wreckgar could be considered the chieftain of his people or rather the King of Junkion. As the head-honcho of the place Wreckgar does his best looking out for invaders and watching plenty of TV in his downtime.

Scap-Pack : (activates while blocking and only 3 items can be acquired at once) Grabs an item from his backpack that has a (%-age) chance to:
    50% - Either allow melee attacks to nullify special damage buffs or crit damage buffs for 45 seconds.
    20% - Range attacks inflict shock for 100% off attack over 20 seconds until knocked down.

Broken E.M.I. Module : Wreckgar activates the mod at the start of the fight and every 30 seconds. Upon activating, Wreckgar has a 20% chance to make enemy special attacks miss for 10 seconds.
    However if it fails to activate then enemy special damage will increase 50% over the same duration instead.
    Every time it activates successfully it will increase the trigger rate by 10% up until 100% at which point it's fully operational and the effect becomes permanent.

When health Reaches 0%
    Wreckgar has a 10-70% chance to self repair until next hit by a special attack. Additionally, 10 shield buffs activate each reducing incoming damage by 10% and completely negating critical hits and DoT debuffs.

"It's alright..."
    Headbutt has a 40% chance to stun for 3 seconds based on enemies' health. Also 20% chance to stun Wreckgar for 1.5 seconds based on his own health.

😥...Nipple guns... fire a 2 round burst with a 30% chance of inflicting bleed for 80% of attack over 5 seconds.

Before the final hit, Wreckgar will randomise any Scrap-Pack buffs on himself into all of the same taking away their duration and making them permanent.

Very haphazard I know... But oh well, I just wanted to make a Wreckgar Intel report

Ack. Too many pop culture references. Homage engines are crashing.
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Wreckgar
    Autobot
    Tech
    ouk8wlqq4i30.gif

When health Reaches 0%

"It's alright..."

Ack. Too many pop culture references. Homage engines are crashing.

Mission accomplished then
    lurblj6nw5ah.gif
  • gt1d06ee96l2.jpg
    CROSSHAIRS (I know it's a movie bot but I want to complete the movie cast)

Class: Demolitions

BIO: whatever kabam makes it

Heavy: Ranged

Whenever crosshairs does a heavy he has a 25% chance to get 25%+ increased ranged damage for 5 seconds

Special attacks:

"Here's a bedtime story for ya!": Crosshairs kicks his opponent before shooting them with his guns 60% chance to inflict bleed for 4 seconds with the shots and 50% chance to inflict armor break for 5 seconds with the kick if both bleed and armor break are inflicted crosshairs gets 15%+ ranged damage for 15 seconds

"Lay some hate!": Crosshairs jumps back and shoots his opponent while he has his parachute out then lands and shoots them some more! 55% chance to inflict the Heetseeking buff for 6 seconds
    heetseeking makes the opponent unable to dodge ranged attacks

"See ya! Goodbye!": Crosshairs leaves the battlefield the opponents think he's gone for good but then Crosshairs comes back with the spaceship and blasts them to bits shooting them 30 times 10% chance to inflict bleed with every shot at least 5 bleeds WILL be inflicted

SYNERGIES:

Last stand (all movie autobots) if all members of the team have this synergy everyone gets the Hero buff for the entire battle
    Hero gives all autobots 20%+ defense and is more effective the less bots there are (it goes from 20 30 40 50 60)
    Enemies (megatron and barricade)
    Allies: (Bumblebee hot rod drift hound and optimus)

Tell me what you think!

• edited September 2019
    I thing he should be warrior like Arcee not demolitions
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    9tsewmsqb6wd.jpeg
    l6c7yhmuiw81.jpeg
    obf414ra44z1.jpeg
    nkjecc8jfdr5.jpeg
    mglspqnp812q.jpeg
    32cceicm8bl1.jpeg
    gelhvlmed2ew.jpeg
    j7sumhd1ozt5.jpeg
    d0k9bt9islbk.jpeg
    zcfcsfq3ftzz.jpeg

This should be the next line up of bots 😁
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited September 2019
    hryswo6tdmos.jpg
    Hot Rod (Lost Light)

Attacks:
    Light attacks:

Low punch with right hand

High punch with left hand

Face kick with left leg

Backflip kick with right leg

Medium attacks:

2 uppercuts

Jumps upwards and does 2 kicks (no flipping)

Charges: hot rods buff system they are switchable by blocking. He may only have 10 at a time. These can not be nullified

Stun charge: every bar of power hot rod gets he gains a stun charge. Stun charges can be inflicted on an opponent with hot rods SP3. Each stun charge stuns the opponent for 1 second If 10 stun charges are inflicted instead deal 10% of the opponents current health

Health charge: every bar of power hot rod gets he gains a health charge health charges can be consumed with hot rods SP3 Each health charge heals hot rod by 2.5%. When 10 health charges are consumed instead hot rod gets a Permanent regeneration buff that Can't be nullified
    (50 health a tick) (the regeneration isn't stackable)

Power charge: every bar of power hot rod gets he gains a power charge power charges can be inflicted on the opponent by hot rods SP3. When inflicted on an opponent power charges give the opponent a power burn (it burns 20% power with each burn) any power charges that will not burn power give hot rod a 20% power gain when 10 power charges are used it gives hot rod a permanent power gain that can't be nullified
    (1% power a tick) (it is stackable)

Special attacks:

Fighting With Style: Hot rod punches the opponent in the face then does a helicopter kick (4 hits) 50% chance to gain one charge depending on what charge is currently on the special attack can do the following

Stun Charge: 30% chance to stun the opponent for 4 seconds

Health Charge: 30% chance to inflict heal block for 8 seconds

Power Charge: 30% chance to inflict Power lock for 8 seconds

Style Of Fighting: Hot rod does a backflip kick right before dashing at the opponent and punching them in the face (2 hits) Depending on what charge is currently on hot rod can do the following

Stun Charge: for 20 seconds when an opponent uses a ranged attack 50% chance to stun them for 3 seconds

Health Charge: 50% chance to gain all health the opponent has lost in this entire battle

Power Charge: 50% chance to steal a bar of power from the opponent

Charged up and ready to roll: Hot rod transforms and drives for the opponent and at the last second he transforms and punches them while he's midair and when the opponent gets up hot rod drop kicks them and then shoots a heavy blast at them (3 hits) consumes all charges

SIGNATURE ABILITY:

Amped up charges: 50% chance to gain 2 charges per 1 bar of power and each charge has a unique effect on the opponent.

Stun Charge: Stuns last 2 seconds longer

Health charge: Opponents heal 50% less

Power Charge: Opponents power rate is 10% less

(Note: These charge abilities only are activated when the respective charge is on hot rod)

SYNERGIES:

Lost light crew: (all lost light crew members) debuffs last 10% longer and buffs last 10% longer

Allies: (optimus bee cyclonus drift ETC.)

Enemies: (hot rods enemies)

Strong matchups:

Starscream: with the only buffs hot rod has being unable to be nullified starscreams null Ray's will be pretty useless

Megatronus: Whatever megatronus can steal hot rod can easily get back and with hot rods SP3 power burn megatronus can say goodbye to his power. And the SP1 Power lock will give megatronus an irritating time

Kickback: with hot rod having nothing for kickback to consume and having good power gain. Kickback will have a hard time fighting hot rod

(Note: Hot rod is excellent for long fights so he will be excellent for ROK and ROTK but TBH he is kind of OP...buuuut he isn't as OP as I originally had him as)

Let me know what you think!
  • hryswo6tdmos.jpg
    Hot Rod (Lost Light)

Attacks:
    Light attacks:

Low punch with right hand

High punch with left hand

Face kick with left leg

Backflip kick with right leg

Medium attacks:

2 uppercuts

Jumps upwards and does 2 kicks (no flipping)

Charges: hot rods buff system they are switchable by blocking. He may only have 10 at a time. These can not be nullified

Stun charge: every bar of power hot rod gets he gains a stun charge. Stun charges can be inflicted on an opponent with hot rods SP3. Each stun charge stuns the opponent for 1 second If 10 stun charges are inflicted instead deal 10% of the opponents current health

Health charge: every bar of power hot rod gets he gains a health charge health charges can be consumed with hot rods SP3 Each health charge heals hot rod by 2.5%. When 10 health charges are consumed instead hot rod gets a Permanent regeneration buff that Can't be nullified
    (50 health a tick) (the regeneration isn't stackable)

Power charge: every bar of power hot rod gets he gains a power charge power charges can be inflicted on the opponent by hot rods SP3. When inflicted on an opponent power charges give the opponent a power burn (it burns 20% power with each burn) any power charges that will not burn power give hot rod a 20% power gain when 10 power charges are used it gives hot rod a permanent power gain that can't be nullified
    (1% power a tick) (it is stackable)

Special attacks:

Fighting With Style: Hot rod punches the opponent in the face then does a helicopter kick (4 hits) 50% chance to gain one charge depending on what charge is currently on the special attack can do the following

Stun Charge: 30% chance to stun the opponent for 4 seconds

Health Charge: 30% chance to inflict heal block for 8 seconds

Power Charge: 30% chance to inflict Power lock for 8 seconds

Style Of Fighting: Hot rod does a backflip kick right before dashing at the opponent and punching them in the face (2 hits) Depending on what charge is currently on hot rod can do the following

Stun Charge: for 20 seconds when an opponent uses a ranged attack 50% chance to stun them for 3 seconds

Health Charge: 50% chance to gain all health the opponent has lost in this entire battle

Power Charge: 50% chance to steal a bar of power from the opponent

Charged up and ready to roll: Hot rod transforms and drives for the opponent and at the last second he transforms and punches them while he's midair and when the opponent gets up hot rod drop kicks them and then shoots a heavy blast at them (3 hits) consumes all charges

SIGNATURE ABILITY:

Amped up charges: 50% chance to gain 2 charges per 1 bar of power and each charge has a unique effect on the opponent.

Stun Charge: Stuns last 2 seconds longer

Health charge: Opponents heal 50% less

Power Charge: Opponents power rate is 10% less

(Note: These charge abilities only are activated when the respective charge is on hot rod)

SYNERGIES:

Lost light crew: (all lost light crew members) debuffs last 10% longer and buffs last 10% longer

Allies: (optimus bee cyclonus drift ETC.)

Enemies: (hot rods enemies)

Strong matchups:

Starscream: with the only buffs hot rod has being unable to be nullified starscreams null Ray's will be pretty useless

Megatronus: Whatever megatronus can steal hot rod can easily get back and with hot rods SP3 power burn megatronus can say goodbye to his power. And the SP1 Power lock will give megatronus an irritating time

Kickback: with hot rod having nothing for kickback to consume and having good power gain. Kickback will have a hard time fighting hot rod

(Note: Hot rod is excellent for long fights so he will be excellent for ROK and ROTK but TBH he is kind of OP...buuuut he isn't as OP as I originally had him as)

Let me know what you think!

I think he is a god
  • Scarlett_KnightScarlett_Knight Posts: 74
    edited September 2019
    oev25fp99db5.jpg

Transformers prime Ratchet

Faction Autobot

Class Tech

Buff system Just what the Medic ordered every 5 seconds Ratchet gets a energy charge buff stackable up to ten when the energy chargers are a odd number Ratchet has a regeneration buff that heals 50 health a tick when it's a even number Ratchet gets a power gain buff

Ratchet uses his arm blades to fight

Ranged attack normal color light blue 30% chance to inflict shock or power leak for 5 seconds

Light attacks Ratchet does a diagonal Slice then he does a left kick then a head punch then a kick every attack has a 30% chance to inflict bleed or armor break for 5 seconds

Medium attacks Ratchet does a high Kick then a two hand slash in a X formation the high kick has a 30% chance to inflict dazed or interference for 5 seconds the two hand slash has a 30% chance to inflict armor break or bleed for 5 seconds

Heavy melee 25% chance to inflict armor break for 10 seconds

Special one Slash and burn Ratchet does a jump kick then uses his welding torch to burn the opponent then a double slash 4 hits 45% chance to inflict burn for 6 seconds

For every charge you have Ratchet either inflicts up to ten power leaks for 5 seconds each
    depending on how many charges you have
    or up to ten regeneration buffs for 5 seconds each note all charges will be consumed

Special two Chiropractic surgery Ratchet slashes the opponent then kicks them in the air then does a helicopter kick then Impales the opponent the slash has a 30% chance to inflict bleed for 5 seconds the helicopter kick has a 40% chance to inflict armor break for 10 seconds the when the opponent is impaled there is a 100% chance to inflict mortal wound for 10 seconds
    mortal wound is a bleed as powerful as 3 bonecrusher bleeds it can only be inflicted 3 times per battle

If you have 2 charges you inflict bleed for 10 seconds if you have 4 charges you inflict shock for 5 seconds if you have 6 charges you inflict armor break for 10 seconds if you have 8 charges you inflict burn for 15 seconds if you have 10 charges you inflict Electrocution for 20 seconds
    Electrocution is a more powerful combination of shock and power leak
    note every charge will be consumed if you have a odd number of charges round down and thats what you get

Special three I'll patch you up in no time Ratchet transforms rams into the opponent then helicopter kicks the opponent then he throws a energy charge bomb that deals 5% of the opponents current health then the screen goes black then a light blue X comes across then screen as Ratchet slashes the opponent the helicopter kick has a 100% chance to inflict armor break for 5 seconds the X Slash has a 100% chance to inflict bleed for 5 seconds

All debuffs below last for 5 seconds

If you have 1 charge you inflict Bleed
    If you have 2 charges you inflict burn
    If you have 3 charges you inflict interference
    If you have 4 charges you inflict dazed
    If you have 5 charges you inflict Electrocution
    If you have 6 charges you inflict shock
    If you have 7 charges you inflict power leak
    If you have 8 charges you inflict stun
    If you have 9 charges you inflict armor break
    If you have 10 charges you inflict mortal wound and all debuff above at half their damage

Signature ability just what the combat medic ordered Ratchet has a permanent regeneration buff that cannot be nullified and every special attack has lifesteal and every debuff Ratchet or the opponent inflicts has a 10% chance to be fused if you inflict it on the opponent it's fused to them and vice versa

Synergies

Team prime TFP Optimus Bumblebee Bulkhead Magnus Wheeljack Arcee Smokescreen Cliffjumper
    For each member of team prime on your team you every team prime member gets 10% attack rating increase

BULKHEAD I NEEDED THAT! Bulkhead
    Ratchet has a 30% chance when he gets hit to get the rage buff
    you deal 30% more damage at the cost of 30% defense credit to @Bntyhntr3232_
    and Bulkhead has 1 40% chance to get a armor buff for 40 seconds

Old friends TFP Optimus Ratchet and optimus both get a permanent attack and regeneration buff that cannot be nullified or stolen

Strong matchups

Nanojack with all of the debuffs Ratchet inflict nano repair and force shield becomes worthless

Megatronus with special one Ratchet has a chance to inflict up to 10 power leaks and with his signature ability he is likly to fuse at least one of them

Weak matchups

Nemesis prime he can give debuffs right back to Ratchet

Thundercracker he can purify debuffs

Duped g1 Grimlock he can purify debuffs

Kickback he can consume debuffs

Tell me what you think
  • In spite of the countless bots that are missing, it would be good that i put at some point in the life of this game, it would be good to include one more feminine, apart from arcee and winblade that are the only robot women, such as solus prime. Iron lady or chromia, others do not hide me lol.