Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

1242526272830»

Comments

• I don’t know if this has already been suggested, but I’d love to see Soundwave from the TFP series. He is one of my favorite characters from show.

hbs83nbyv05e.jpg

He would be broken and OP, he would just phase through bots without hitting them and would do no damage!
    Cause yo know............... he's stuck in the ghost dimension with the corpse of Skyquake and Starscream's old arm

In case kabam wants to add him they would every thing to back him from shadow zone
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Since you guys loved my previous post, here goes:
    anwvk5do07pv.jpg
    p9wyrt13g2y6.jpg
    lznn8bba2eo2.jpg

Bonus:
    w58x2ztpbdxp.jpeg

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Since you guys loved my previous post, here goes:
    anwvk5do07pv.jpg
    p9wyrt13g2y6.jpg
    lznn8bba2eo2.jpg

Bonus:
    w58x2ztpbdxp.jpeg
    I got a name for iron man
    Stark Prime as in
    ybjo6xvi1muq.jpg
  • Swindle!
  • I would like to see TFP combination of megatron and unicron1y4zeag3m2yw.png
  • Any one of the lost lighters would be awesome as well!
  • Is there a point to this thread when kabam refuses to add new bots?
  • Is there a point to this thread when kabam refuses to add new bots?

Especially when it's getting closed down in a couple weeks time.
  • I can finally say it...

Inb4close.

Inb4close.

How bout we spam that on every thread now?

Inb4close.

How bout we spam that on every thread now?

Fantastic idea.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Been months since I made one and the forums are closing soooooo...

Name : Tarn
    Faction : Decepticon
    Class : Warrior
    84b3bm37lc5s.jpg

BIO : The leader of the D.J.D., Tarn epitomizes the mentality of the team. He is beyond zealous in his devotion to Megatron's cause, going so far as to emboss the Decepticon insignia onto his own faceplate. No traitor, no coward, nor autobot is capable of escaping his clutches.

Abilities : Melody, Nuke Infusion, Melee Damage

Melody : When using a heavy attack, Tarn has a 15% chance to play a song for 10 seconds reducing opponents evasion rate by 30% for the duration.

Nuke Infusion : When gainng a bar of power, Tarn generates 1 Infusion buff (3 maximum and are consumed when a special attack is used).
    Using 1 N.I. grants 40% attack (carries over to using 2 & 3)
    Using 2 grants a 10% chance for 30 seconds to become unstoppable while taking damage from melee attacks.
    Consuming 3 increases range and melee damage by 75% for 1 minute and special 3 is locked afterwards until the time limit is reached.

Signature Ability : Requiem's Whisper
    While in close proximity, Tarn can convert a melody debuff into a Requiem debuff, reduces opponents attack by 20% for 10 seconds.
    If the opponent has any active evasion buffs then they will take 80% of their attack as instant bleed damage and loose the evasion buff.

Special 1 : Decepticon Brutality
    Increases melee damage by 20% for every 5 consecutive hits for the next 20 seconds.

Special 2 : The Permanent Revolution
    50% chance for range attacks to power drain/lock the opponent.

Special 3 : Empyrean Suite
    Melody debuff is permanently active and can now stack.

Can't be bothered with synergies so you guys can use your imagination for that (Assuming you care 😁)
  • One of the most Decepticons I've ever loved.
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

84b3bm37lc5s.jpg

BIO : The leader of the D.J.D., Tarn epitomizes the mentality of the team. He is beyond zealous in his devotion to Megatron's cause, going so far as to emboss the Decepticon insignia onto his own faceplate. No traitor, no coward, nor autobot is capable of escaping his clutches.

Melody : When using a heavy attack, Tarn has a 15% chance to play a song for 10 seconds reducing opponents evasion rate by 30% for the duration.

Nuke Infusion : When gainng a bar of power, Tarn generates 1 Infusion buff (3 maximum and are consumed when a special attack is used).
    Using 2 grants a 10% chance for 30 seconds to become unstoppable while taking damage from melee attacks.
    Consuming 3 increases range and melee damage by 75% for 1 minute and special 3 is locked afterwards until the time limit is reached.

While in close proximity, Tarn can convert a melody debuff into a Requiem debuff, reduces opponents attack by 20% for 10 seconds.
    If the opponent has any active evasion buffs then they will take 80% of their attack as instant bleed damage and loose the evasion buff.

Increases melee damage by 20% for every 5 consecutive hits for the next 20 seconds.

Can't be bothered with synergies so you guys can use your imagination for that (Assuming you care 😁)

Jesus, this is so good! Love it man!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Thanks 😁
  • Hi rarely come on forums to suggest but please add RoTF Sideways. This bot doesn't get as much attention as it should. Would be really happy :)
    8xcec00rxz7a.jpg
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    Hi rarely come on forums to suggest but please add RoTF Sideways. This bot doesn't get as much attention as it should. Would be really happy :)
    8xcec00rxz7a.jpg

I loved his little show up in rotf. Luckily I was able to have some experiences with him in the ps2 roft game
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

84b3bm37lc5s.jpg

Jesus, this is so good! Love it man!
  • Woah! How did that happen? It sent a 2nd time as well?
  • Yogui wrote: »
    Hi rarely come on forums to suggest but please add RoTF Sideways. This bot doesn't get as much attention as it should. Would be really happy :)
    8xcec00rxz7a.jpg

I loved his little show up in rotf. Luckily I was able to have some experiences with him in the ps2 roft game

Hmm... hes a dimension traveler as well (watch the fire brothers "top 10 transformers that should be added to forged to fight" and skip to number 1)
  • Woah! How did that happen? It sent a 2nd time as well?

It was probably a draft, and you probably pressed post comment by mistake.
  • Hi rarely come on forums to suggest but please add RoTF Sideways. This bot doesn't get as much attention as it should. Would be really happy :)
    8xcec00rxz7a.jpg

The only way if he shows up if unicorn comes. Since he is a herald.