Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    edited February 2020
    Let me be the first to suggest Wreck-gar be added to the fight. Would also be nice to get some Weird Al voice acting, but beg-gars can't be choosers.

Dare to be stupid. 😁
  • Skywarp, reskin starscream/thundercracker and basically give him abilities similar to mirages with seekers and sky assault and brain drain
  • Wishlist.... Thats a great name for this thread... Desires of children who eventually collide with reality......
  • cliffjumper (bumblebee movie)

Ranged attack: his left arm turns into a 3 shot blaster and all three shoot at once

Bio: kabam will have to do it I can think of it

Special attack 1: his right arm pops up a saw from beside his hand and slices the enemy triple times

Special attack 2: both of his hands turn into 3 shot blasters and he shoots them the blasters go back and he then his saw pops out and he slashes the enemy

Special attack 3: He says "You want the horns? You got em. " Then drop kicks the enemy 3 shot blasts them 8 times with both hands and then stabs the enemy with saw 3 times in multiple areas then head butts them with his horns if they survive it will do 3 blood leak

Heavy attack: transforms into red Dodge Challenger and hits enemy

Basic attack: punch kick ya basic stuff

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lol I can’t believe this thread is still up
  • We have been trolled by the story writers about BW Megatron on a few occasions.
    I would like any version of him to show up.

SP1: Gnash - bites arm of opponent and doesn’t let go - thrashs head around causing opponent to bash into ground , 30/40/50/60/70% chance of opponent to lose buff per impact depending on rank

SP2: Gnaw - Whips opponent up into air with tail attachment (like Dante with Alastor) then catches in Dino jaws , a bit of chewing goes on finally slamming opponent into ground. Inflicts epic bleed for 150% damage

SP3 Yes - Megatron transforms and roars at his opponent , stunning them in place with fear. He then rush’s them , knocking them over and starts stomping up and down on the opponents body. Finally he leers over them (like end of CW Megs SP3) and delivers a massive head bite , 100% armour piercing, 100% chance of crit hit)
  • I would really enjoy to be able to unlock different (unkown/rare) characters,mfor example i really want Exhaust (malboro wheeljack) or Slicer (blu shattered glass wheeljack), not to mention Chop Shop or any of the deluxe decepticons.
    While i see this can be a problem with seekeres for example, i cant see devs making specific abilities for rare retooled characters (eg deluxe decepticons) when there are still so many unreleased bots.
    I would love a formula to unlock different skins for characters aside to the existing method.
    2onx22y9cc8f.jpeg

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Lol 😂 sad, but @Kabam Miike please close down this thread Kabam said no more new bots, there’s nothing more to wish for lol 😂
  • n8a5zmpdw9bw.jpg
    This will be the new Waluigi for Smash joke!
  • SharpySharpy Posts: 1
    You definitely need to add all of the g1 combining bots like devastator, bruticus, menasor, constructicons, volcanicus, and any that I have missed
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Sharpy wrote: »
    You definitely need to add all of the g1 combining bots like devastator, bruticus, menasor, constructicons, volcanicus, and any that I have missed

Superion and Victorion are good. Also, please check my discussion for bots that should be added.
    I think that all, ALL cinematic bots should be added. Check out my discussion for my ideas. For once, I want to see Transformers better than Marvel.

Yes please.
    So following up my last suggestion, me and the same buddy came up with another Combaticon, Onslaught.
    pdgn9wfqa178.png
    Class: Tactician

Bio: Onslaught is a master strategist. With his fellow Combaticons being loose cannons, he directs their destruction for the Decepticon cause. He's the "Hand-off" type of bot so seeing him on the Battlefield means there's more destruction inbound.

Signature: Tactical Efficiency
    -Onslaught finds the chinks in his plans and corrects them, making him more efficient.
    --Battle Plan penalties are reduced to an extent.*
    *I am unsure of the math, but a Level 100 Signature will reduce the penalties by 50%.

Basic Abilities:
    Battle Plans
    Burn

Passive:
    +10% natural armor

Heavy Attacks:
    -Onslaught fires a few rockets at the opponent (the same animation as Ultra Magnus or Ironhide)
    --30% chance to inflict a Burn debuff, dealing 20% of attack as heat damage over 4 seconds.

Battle Plans
    On Block: Holding Block for 1.5 seconds changes the current Battle Plan. Buffs are reset when plans have changed.
    The order of plans goes from Offensive to Defensive to Precision to Preservation and back to Offensive.

Offensive mode: Critical melee hits grant a melee buff and critical ranged hits grant a ranged buff, both increasing their respective damage by 3%. For every 10 buffs, all buffs are consumed and replaced with an attack buff increasing attack by 25%. Buffs are removed by enemy special crit and combined buffs require 5 critical hits.
    -3% crit rate per buff.
    Should Onslaught become too powerful, a 5% reduction in armor is necessary.

Defensive mode: Onslaught gains either a physical resistance or energy resistance depending on the attack (max of 10 each) which increases resistance by 8% per buff.*
    - 5% less attack
    *This is similar to Ultra Magnus but no resistances are lost when a different type of hit has been received.

Precision mode: Critical hits deal 10% more damage and generate 30% more power.
    - 5% less armor

Preservation mode: Every 10 hits repairs 5% of missing health or gains an armor buff reducing incoming damage by 10% for 5 seconds. Buffs are not granted if the combo is broken.
    - 5% less attack

Special Attacks:

SP1 - Tactical Intervention
    -Onslaught shoots the opponent with a rifle, then rushes in to give an old fashioned one-two.
    --Battle Plans change the debuffs applied to the opponent
    --If Offensive Mode is engaged, the opponent suffers a 10% reduction in attack.
    --If Defensive Mode is engaged, Onslaught gains an armor buff reducing all incoming damage by 20% for 4 seconds.
    --If Precision Mode is engaged, the opponent suffers a 20% crit rate reduction for 5 seconds.
    --If Preservation Mode is engaged, Onslaught gains a repair buff, regenerating 3% of his max health over 3 seconds.

SP2 - Change Of Plans
    -Onslaught delivers a powerful dropkick, studies his plans, then releases a bombardment of missiles.
    -- 60% chance to inflict burn dealing 70% attack over 5 seconds
    -- 100% chance to change battle plans

SP3 - Earthquaking Fury
    -Onslaught transforms and rams into the opponent, knocking them back a fair distance. He stays in vehicle-mode launching a volley of missiles at the opponent.
    - 100% chance to inflict burn dealing 90% attack as heat damage over 8 seconds
    -If Offensive Mode is engaged, Onslaught stuns the opponent for 6 seconds
    -If Defensive Mode is engaged, Onslaught gains a permanent armor buff reducing enemy damage by 6% (max of 5)
    -If Precision Mode is engaged, Onslaught inflicts a permanent armor break reducing enemy armor by 9%
    -If Preservation Mode is engaged, Onslaught heals 10% of max health

Synergies:
    Combaticons! Attack!
    -Outgoing: Onslaught provides his fellow Combaticons with passive Armor and Attack Buffs.
    -Incoming:
    --Swindle: Onslaught gains a +5% Block proficiency.

Let me know what y'all think about Onslaught!
    Please don't take this down Kabam. I post these in a separate discussion so I don't lose this work and I can gain some feedback.

I agree with all of this man. Yes please. However, I think that his specials should involve turning into Bruticus with his boys.
  • DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    Our old suggestion thread seems to have gotten lost in the waves of discussions and time, but that's okay! I'm happy to start up a fresh new one for y'all!

Let's keep this clean and constructive as always while staying within our forum rules! So let's hear what Bots you'd like to see added to The Fight and maybe even what Kits you'd like to see them have! :)

So any plans for any truly new bots in 2020 or are rumors true about just reskins cause of right issues?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I will leave this here:

1. License Issues
    1.1 When licensee loses said IP license, a cease desist order is issued.
    1.2 Sales are limited to T&C, at IP holder's behest. Licensee is LEGALLY PROHIBITED to change, alter, garner further sales, profit from product in any form.
    1.3 Servers are shut down.

Kabam didn't lose the license.
    Even this forum would be shut down (after a months long grace period)

This is a streamlined operation, due to lack of player spend and limited promotion by all parties involved.

If we play, spend, give positive word of mouth, promote...
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    I will leave this here:

1. License Issues
    1.1 When licensee loses said IP license, a cease desist order is issued.
    1.2 Sales are limited to T&C, at IP holder's behest. Licensee is LEGALLY PROHIBITED to change, alter, garner further sales, profit from product in any form.
    1.3 Servers are shut down.

Kabam didn't lose the license.
    Even this forum would be shut down (after a months long grace period)

This is a streamlined operation, due to lack of player spend and limited promotion by all parties involved.

If we play, spend, give positive word of mouth, promote...

In defense for Kabam, you are 100% correct. They are a business after all and Transformers weebs like us are very unpopular compared to the cool kids known as the Marvel fans.

In Hasbros side, it's them not advertising the game enough on their TF games section on their website and even though this game was very successfull in its Golden Age. Their working on the big boi games, AAA games that they want to have the same magic and EPICNESS as WFC and FOC.

I really don't think that these theories are true now though. Even though Necrotronus is an original character specifically made for the games story.Characters like Thundercracker and Nemesis Prime are characters that Hasbro owns and they have their own unique story lines. For example, Thundercracker in Idw had his own storyline and Nemesis Prime is a money maker for advertsing the TF media.
    So their not absolutely useless or just echo fighters (reskins? It doesn't matter)

But as I said, they get storylines and marketing, its just Hasbro being lazy.
    Hasbro doesn’t care about Transformers games. Just look at what happened to those that came before TFTF lol
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Hasbro doesn’t care about Transformers games. Just look at what happened to those that came before TFTF lol
    There were only three good transformers games before. WFC, FOC, and the one for transformers prime.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    There were only three good transformers games before. WFC, FOC, and the one for transformers prime.
    But Deeeeecimus, what about Devastation! That game had great music and combos!
    I will keep on nagging at everyone that neglect Devastation so I can be the next Phatboy!https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.9e0042cecdef2db2beaaecccbb662ef1&pid=Api&rurl=https://media.giphy.com/media/MWiLMoZaFmQdG/giphy.gif&ehk=0KSciQtJjppV8r6IhYW82ZwfZ12ste8GlzcRxoeq1+A=
    I will keep on nagging at everyone that neglect Devastation so I can be the next Phatboy!https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.9e0042cecdef2db2beaaecccbb662ef1&pid=Api&rurl=https://media.giphy.com/media/MWiLMoZaFmQdG/giphy.gif&ehk=0KSciQtJjppV8r6IhYW82ZwfZ12ste8GlzcRxoeq1+A=

I ONLY WANT POSITIVE OPINIONS ABOUT TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATION!!!
    REEEEEEJSJSNENBESBHDHDJEKSKDDJHDSJAJAHSHDHFKFOCKFNBDJDDJJ!!!!!!
  • Any transformers Game was good and successful. Even mobile games besides... you know.
    Decimus234 wrote: »

Go shill your game elsewhere, Platinumgames employee

Chill

Chill

Guys, it's a joke. Have you ever seen a YT video from JobbytheHong? We all need some sarcasm in these forums. Also about
    me being a platinum games employee.
    "If you want to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your Mum." - Bayonetta

Chill

Guys, it's a joke. Have you ever seen a YT video from JobbytheHong? We all need some sarcasm in these forums. Also about
    me being a platinum games employee.
    "If you want to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your Mum." - Bayonetta

I understood that earlier reference from JobbytheHong. Lmao.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    I type this when finding who next month bots.
    No one mention Sunstreaker?
    With Sideswipe re-skin and Jet Judo Synergy B)<3<3
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Does this thread mean anything now??
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

This thread is where people’s expectations for this game go to die.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167

This thread is where people’s expectations for this game go to die.

Totally agreed.