Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Our old suggestion thread seems to have gotten lost in the waves of discussions and time, but that's okay! I'm happy to start up a fresh new one for y'all!

Let's keep this clean and constructive as always while staying within our forum rules! So let's hear what Bots you'd like to see added to The Fight and maybe even what Kits you'd like to see them have! :)

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited June 2019
    There's only one question: are you gonna take any of the suggestions in your bot development? Have you ever done that?

My bad that makes two questions.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Is this a sign of the times? I know we got a new bot or two coming but are finally back to bots being added on a regular basis?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I really want Nemesis Prime...

No seriously I want Skywarp.

Vyd, can you tell us which franchises and continuities we can make suggestions from please? Obviously we can suggest the generations bots, but what about Prime, combiner wars, Robots in disguise, movies, beast wars? Are they all still valid sources to make suggestions from?
  • DaveJL wrote: »

Vyd, can you tell us which franchises and continuities we can make suggestions from please? Obviously we can suggest the generations bots, but what about Prime, combiner wars, Robots in disguise, movies, beast wars? Are they all still valid sources to make suggestions from?

All still valid!
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    Is this a sign of the times? I know we got a new bot or two coming but are finally back to bots being added on a regular basis?

🙊
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    DaveJL wrote: »

Well nemesis is coming soon ;)
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited June 2019
    I can't do these bot ability suggestions, I get too into it to the point of I'm trying WAAAAAY to hard.
    Was thinking of doing Rod Cron but I'll leave it to kabam to sort out that guy
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Are we still getting more non-reskin bots? I'm really curious to know the answer @Kabam Vydious
    Is the Character Design team still working for Kabam?

• Gunz0 wrote: »
    Are we still getting more non-reskin bots? I'm really curious to know the answer @Kabam Vydious
    Is the Character Design team still working for Kabam?

This is a Bot Suggestion thread. I will not be answering any further questions about what's to come to The Fight. Let's please focus on the topic of hearing who y'all would like to see added. Thank you~!
    Im still holding out for depthcharge and quickstrike from beast wars.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2019
    n8ngk3pb9pp6.jpg
    DEPTHCHARGE

Class: Warrior

Faction: Maximal

Depthcharge gets 15%+ movement speed when doing a heavy attack for 8 seconds

Depthcharge has a 40% chance to inflict the sting debuff when doing a heavy attack for 8 seconds
    Sting deals damage over time faster than bleed

Heavy: melee

Special attacks: Vicious assault:
    Depthcharge shoots a "Power pizza" then jumps to stab the opponent with his sword
    40% chance to inflict Sting 30% chance to get the Charged buff for 8 seconds
    charged makes depthcharge's ranged attacks deal 2X the damage and 5% chance to inflict sting with basic attacks

Revenge: Depthcharge does a trio of sword blows before shooting the opponent with a power pizza 15% chance to inflict sting and 15% chance to get the revenge buff for 8 seconds
    revenge increases all stats by 5%

"you shouldn't have messed with me": the opponent was never prepared for the ultimate suffering they are about to face 30% chance to inflict Sting and 30% chance to get charged and revenge for 8 seconds

Signature ability: beast from the deep Depthcharge has a 100% chance to get the from the deep buff for 5 seconds when doing a heavy attack while he has the revenge buff
    "from the deep" gives depthcharge 25%+ damage defense and critical rate

SYNERGIES:

Beast Purification (the usual beast bots)

Worst enemies 5%+ attack and defense (Rampage)

Shaky relationship 5%+ chance to inflict sting for Depthcharge and primal's armor is 20% stronger(Primal)

Tell me what you think!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Cliffjumper, hoist, blue streak, and movie Jetfire need to be added
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    ... and movie Jetfire need to be added

c5o9ahrfpzy6.jpeg

This guy farts in your general direction. He’s old, decrepit, and dead. Let him stay dead.
    Cliffjumper, hoist, blue streak, and movie Jetfire need to be added

While your at i bet you want movie que added too huh..
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    We already know I'm gonna say Warpath. So WARPATH OR I'LL CALL YOUR MOTHER!
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited June 2019
    TFP MEGATRON,PREDAKING
    AOE LOCKDOWN
    IDK whether you guys are going to add these
    this is my wish list.
  • Lockdown. He’s a bounty hunter so maybe some kinda lockdown ability to shut off a bots special abilities for a brief time? He’s by far the only bot I’ve wanted added.
  • Oh and G1 lockdown please.
  • Barricade_2017Barricade_2017 Posts: 36
    edited June 2019
    rcmmdonofic7.jpg
    4wl0al1jzo4j.jpg
    добавьте в игру Bluestreak class tactics and Smokescreen bully class
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    It's been a while since I've made Bot Builds. Mostly due to the fact that I was fatigued in the former direction the game was going. But now that direction has changed; now it's time I get back to work.

Thank you Kabam! For this is the spark that I need to create again. But, to start fresh, I'll create a redux from one of my older builds, now that the flame has been reignited....
  • rgro5yly7il6.jpg
    ShadowStriker
    Gungnir wrote: »
    G1 Ironhide (Rachet reskin is fine with me if I can get my hands on a G1 Ironhide)

G1 Cliffjumper (again, G1 Bumblebee reskin will be fine)

G1 Skywarp (reskin a'OK, let's get that trio of seekers in the game)

Reskins might not be popular with everyone, but it's a realistic way of getting more bots in the game at a reasonable rate.

Yeah...I'd only like it if it was not the bot of the month
    edited June 2019
    gt1d06ee96l2.jpg
    CROSSHAIRS (I know it's a movie bot but I want to complete the movie cast)

Class: Demolitions

Faction: Autobot

BIO: whatever kabam makes it

Heavy: Ranged

Whenever crosshairs does a heavy he has a 25% chance to get 25%+ increased ranged damage for 5 seconds

Special attacks:

"Here's a bedtime story for ya!": Crosshairs kicks his opponent before shooting them with his guns 60% chance to inflict bleed for 4 seconds with the shots and 50% chance to inflict armor break for 5 seconds with the kick if both bleed and armor break are inflicted crosshairs gets 15%+ ranged damage for 15 seconds

"Lay some hate!": Crosshairs jumps back and shoots his opponent while he has his parachute out then lands and shoots them some more! 55% chance to inflict the Heetseeking buff for 6 seconds
    heetseeking makes the opponent unable to dodge ranged attacks

"See ya! Goodbye!": Crosshairs leaves the battlefield the opponents think he's gone for good but then Crosshairs comes back with the spaceship and blasts them to bits shooting them 30 times 10% chance to inflict bleed with every shot at least 5 bleeds WILL be inflicted

SYNERGIES:

Last stand (all movie autobots) if all members of the team have this synergy everyone gets the Hero buff for the entire battle
    Hero gives all autobots 20%+ defense and is more effective the less bots there are (it goes from 20 30 40 50 60)
    Enemies (megatron and barricade)
    Allies: (Bumblebee hot rod drift hound and optimus)

Tell me what you think!
  • Here’s some bots I think would be awesome!

BW Silverbolt769ebdm45ihk.jpeg
    3btos6r693eh.jpeg
    BW Transmetal Blackarachnia a6j9ucwquch7.jpeg
    BW Transmetal Rattrapkw0aaraadyw1.jpeg
    BW Depth Charge 77befe1y2uvg.jpeg
    BW Megatron 0r8c9uroh6st.jpeg
    BW Transmetal Tarantulas jbf13rwfrxzj.jpeg
    9wt3fz8hgmb3.jpeg
    8hq4zgpw9qdz.jpeg
    BW Inferno kuastr94dzxi.jpeg
    Star Saber0naibb4jleg6.jpeg
    Deathsaurus g3twato24rej.jpeg