Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kitten wrote: »
    Instead of replying to the actual bot request/info could we maybe tag the posters of them? Cuz when you reply to them it just makes it so long to scroll down lol

Either put them in spoilers or files
    Springer
    ygfcec2c4uvw.jpeg

Faction: Autobot

Bio:
    Motto: “I’ve got better things to do tonight than die!” As the leader of the Wreckers, Springer is more than willing to take missions others will not except, leaping into battle thinking only of his allies, and the mission, before ever thinking of himself.

Class: Demolition

Abilities: Burn, Bleed, Stun

Basic Attacks:
    Springer fights using his sword causing a 50% chance to make the opponent bleed up to a maximum stack of 3, each lasting for 2 seconds. Ability resets after 7 seconds.

When using projectiles, Springer has a 40% chance to make the opponent burn up to a maximum stack of 3, each lasting for 1.5 seconds. Ability resets after 5.5 seconds.

While Blocking for 1.5 seconds, Springer changes between alt modes.

Heavy Attacks:
    When using heavy attacks in car mode, Springer rams the opponent inflicting damage and causing a 45% chance to stun the opponent for 2 seconds.

When using heavy attacks in helicopter mode, Springer fires 2 rockets inflicting damage and causing a 65% chance to make the opponent burn for 2 seconds.

Special 1
    Springer makes 3 slashes with his sword inflicting damage and causing the opponent to bleed for 2 seconds

Special 2
    Springer lunges with his sword making a slash, then shoots the opponent with his gun inflicting damage and causing the opponent to burn for 3.5 seconds

Special 3
    Springer shoots the opponent, makes an upward slash, then transforms into car mode, rams the opponent making him flip over his vehicle mode, then makes a 360 degree turn, transforms to helicopter mode and fires 6 rockets sending the opponent up in the air, then quickly transforms back to robot mode, makes a huge leap in the air, then makes his final slash! While dealing damage throughout the attack, at the end of the attack, Springer stuns the opponent for 3 seconds, and causes the opponent to bleed for 5 seconds.

Synergies:
    Allies: 8% Armor
    Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Hot Rod, and Prowl

Enemies: 8% Attack Rating
    Galvatron, Shockwave, and Tantrum

Romance: 80% of a power bar granted at the start of a fight
    Arcee

Wreck N Rule! If Springer is in the squad, all Wreckers (including himself) gain 25% Attack Rating. If your entire squad consists of Wreckers, all bots gain an extra 10% Health
    Springer, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Hot Rod, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Jetfire, Cyclonus, and any additional Wrecker that may be added to the game in the future

I've really wanted to make ability sets for him and the other Wreckers members for a long time. Glad someone had already done one for Springer. I might as well start with Impactor
  • Galvatron - (Age of Extinction)
    Faction: Decepticon
    jxv0lmx5le8d.jpg
    k688dhjua1tt.gif
    bo7y1uj9c9ua.gif

“We shall meet again Prime.. For I am reborn..”
    Bio:
    As the leader of the Decepticons, Galvatron fought for millions of years. He lost and lost. But this time his victory could be at hand. Galvatron is more than willing to take missions himself. Knowing his decepticon allies cannot be relayed upon. Thus he is ready to finish what he started all those years ago. He's here for revenge. And won't back down so easily this time
    Class:
    Demolitions
    Abilities:
    Burn, Shock , Stun
    Basic Attacks:
    Galvatron fights using close combat, And defines himself of weaponry when all seems necessary. Causing a 50% chance to make the opponent to get stunned up to a maximum stack of 2, each lasting for 2 seconds. Ability resets after 7 seconds.

When using projectiles, Galvatron has a 40% chance to make the opponent burn up to a maximum stack of 2, each lasting for 2.1 seconds. Ability resets after 5.5 seconds.

While Blocking for 1.5 seconds, Galvatron charges between Burn and stun. Depending for each time you hold of the block, Either one is chosen and remains until you choose to block once more.
    Heavy Attacks:
    When using heavy attacks in Vehicle mode, Galvatron fires 4 rockets inflicting damage and causing a 65% chance to make the opponent burn for 2 seconds.
    SPECIAL HEAVY ATTACK
    When Synergy Galvatron, unleashes a deadly force beam from his reactor, Engaging quite amount of damage to the enemy. Inflicting damage and causing a 45% chance to Burn the opponent for 2 seconds. This attack only becomes available when Synergy with Megatron.
    "No Mercy"
    Special 1

Galvatron takes sequence of activating his cannon. He lands a heavy punch and then for a moment makes the enemy bot dazed in dizziness. Causing his cannon to fire after landing a punch. Once the cannon lands a hit. It makes 1 burn up to occur, As well inflicting some shock. Giving with hold 1 stack. The Shock stack lasts the usual time given. 1.5.
    "Gladiator"
    Special 2

Galvatron, lunges with his cannon, Ramming it across the enemy, Landed a big punch against them. Soon making a slash, with his mini-blade against the enemy. Then aims his cannon at the enemy landing a heavy blow against the opponent. His gun inflicting damage and causing the opponent to burn for 3.5 seconds.
    "Full Rage"
    Special 3

Galvatron takes sequence of transforming into his alt form which makes it much more difficult for the enemy to pinpoint. The opponent fire's their weapon at Galvatron. As Galvatron is transforming from robot to vehicle. Which makes it harder to land a hit. Considering he disappears in particles. Once in his vehicle mode. Galvatron then drives at full speed, Activated his missiles and begun firing, 6 missiles come about and the damage does quite a impact, Giving some burn stacks during the process which builds at least 2 stacks of burn. He then transforms out of vehicle mode, From particles and back to his robot form, Lunges at the opponent and grabs the enemy by the shoulder. And slams the opponent on the ground, Inflicting some shock, Which only leads to 2 stacks. After so, Galvatron transforms to his cannon and loaded it as he stares down at his opponent. And fires at full impact giving over 4 burn stacks. After special 3 is finished, Galvatron stuns the opponent for 3 seconds, and causes the opponent to burn for 5 seconds.
    Synergies:
    Galvatron's allies, With hold of his faction all give him a armor buff, Awhile for most. But when allied of Megatron. Megatron gives Galvatron a unique ability with hold of his reactor.
    Allies:
    8% Armor
    Megatron (Revenge of the Fallen), Grindor, Barricade, and Cyclonus
    Enemies:
    8% Attack Rating
    MV1 Optimus Prime, DOTM Bumblebee, and Hotrod
    Rage:
    80% of a power bar granted at the start of a fight
    Bonecrusher
    Justice:
    45% of shock with a stack of 3 comes about, When he landed 15 shots from his cannon
    Barricade & Cyclonus
    Unstoppable!:
    Galvatron has a chance of 95% - 100% of possibly having the ability becoming unstoppable. But only becomes active when holding block for 3.2 seconds.
    Grindor
    I am.. Galvatron!
    If Galvatron is in the squad, With all given of fellow decepticons. (including himself) He will gain 65% Attack Rating. If your entire squad consists of Decepticons, all bots gain an extra 10% Armor
    Galvatron, Bonecrusher, Barricade, Megatron (Revenge of the Fallen), Grindor, and Cyclonus.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Cliffjumper, hoist, blue streak, and movie Jetfire need to be added

While your at i bet you want movie que added too huh..

Nah, but crosshairs is one who I want in the game

Out of the movie bots, I think I still want Blackout the most

they are the same with Grindor
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Cliffjumper, hoist, blue streak, and movie Jetfire need to be added

While your at i bet you want movie que added too huh..

Nah, but crosshairs is one who I want in the game

Out of the movie bots, I think I still want Blackout the most

they are the same with Grindor

Yeah, they should give him inverse Abilities. Grindor is all about defence, make Blackout have the same attacks and skill set as Grindor, but with Offense buffs instead of Defence buffs.
  • NetLizardNetLizard Posts: 2
    It would be great if you added a brawl from Michael Bay's first movie, since you haven’t introduced willow bots into the game for a long time.3rwsyv6o11q0.jpg
  • AndiAndi Posts: 13
    BW Megatron (transmetal 2)
    BW Blackarachnia
    BW Silverbolt
    BW Inferno

MV Lockdown
    MV Crosshairs

G1 Rodimus Prime
    G1 Sunstreaker
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Instead of replying to the actual bot request/info could we maybe tag the posters of them? Cuz when you reply to them it just makes it so long to scroll down lol

Either put them in spoilers or files

That would be cool, love reading these bots but hate scrolling down
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2019
    4b4vla58sshc.jpg
    TARANTULAS (TRANSMETAL)
    FACTION: Predacon

Class: Tech

BIO: Tarantulas is the psychotic sadistic scientist of the predacons he likes to experiment on living beings and torcher them he also doesn't care about the war

Heavy: Ranged

Tarantulas has a 5% chance to inflict stun for 3 seconds with his ranged attacks (because they're webs)

Special attacks

Psychopath: Tarantulas Spins around and flips shooting and slicing the opponents (8 hits) 25% chance to inflict bleed with every hit and 100% chance to get the Experiment buff
    Expirament gives Tarantulas a 5%+ chance to activate buffs when a heavy is used it switches to the Meltdown buff
    Meltdowns make Tarantulas Angry giving him a 5%+ chance to inflict debuffs when a heavy is used it switches to the Charge buff
    When Charge is stacked up to 5 use a heavy attack to gain 1 bar of power if you don't have 5 using a heavy will switch it to Experiment

"TERRORIZZZZZE": Tarantulas Transforms then rolls to them and bites them then he slices them with his arms and finishes off with a blast from his gun the bite has a 50% chance to inflict Poision for 120 seconds the slices have a 50% chance to inflict bleed for 5 seconds and the blast has a 50% chance to inflict shock for 5 seconds
    Poision deals very low damage over a very long time if shock is inflicted the poision deals 50% more damage it can not stack with other poision debuffs

spiders bite: Tarantulas goes crazy constantly biting the opponent 50% chance to inflict the Venom debuff for 30 seconds with each hit
    Venom makes the opponent take damage while using a heavy but it does not nullify the heavy

Synergies:

Beast Purification (all beasts)

Let me know what you think!
  • Johnml20Johnml20 Posts: 1
    I would like to see beast wars megatron
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Springer
    ygfcec2c4uvw.jpeg

Bio:
    Motto: “I’ve got better things to do tonight than die!” As the leader of the Wreckers, Springer is more than willing to take missions others will not except, leaping into battle thinking only of his allies, and the mission, before ever thinking of himself.

Class: Demolition

Abilities: Burn, Bleed, Stun

Basic Attacks:
    Springer fights using his sword causing a 50% chance to make the opponent bleed up to a maximum stack of 3, each lasting for 2 seconds. Ability resets after 7 seconds.

When using projectiles, Springer has a 40% chance to make the opponent burn up to a maximum stack of 3, each lasting for 1.5 seconds. Ability resets after 5.5 seconds.

While Blocking for 1.5 seconds, Springer changes between alt modes.

Heavy Attacks:
    When using heavy attacks in car mode, Springer rams the opponent inflicting damage and causing a 45% chance to stun the opponent for 2 seconds.

When using heavy attacks in helicopter mode, Springer fires 2 rockets inflicting damage and causing a 65% chance to make the opponent burn for 2 seconds.

Special 1
    Springer makes 3 slashes with his sword inflicting damage and causing the opponent to bleed for 2 seconds

Special 2
    Springer lunges with his sword making a slash, then shoots the opponent with his gun inflicting damage and causing the opponent to burn for 3.5 seconds

Special 3
    Springer shoots the opponent, makes an upward slash, then transforms into car mode, rams the opponent making him flip over his vehicle mode, then makes a 360 degree turn, transforms to helicopter mode and fires 6 rockets sending the opponent up in the air, then quickly transforms back to robot mode, makes a huge leap in the air, then makes his final slash! While dealing damage throughout the attack, at the end of the attack, Springer stuns the opponent for 3 seconds, and causes the opponent to bleed for 5 seconds.

Synergies:
    Allies: 8% Armor
    Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Hot Rod, and Prowl

Enemies: 8% Attack Rating
    Galvatron, Shockwave, and Tantrum

Romance: 80% of a power bar granted at the start of a fight
    Arcee

Wreck N Rule! If Springer is in the squad, all Wreckers (including himself) gain 25% Attack Rating. If your entire squad consists of Wreckers, all bots gain an extra 10% Health
    Springer, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Hot Rod, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Jetfire, Cyclonus, and any additional Wrecker that may be added to the game in the future

I've really wanted to make ability sets for him and the other Wreckers members for a long time. Glad someone had already done one for Springer. I might as well start with Impactor

Awesome! A lot of players have wanted Springer for a long time, so I really hope Kabam adds him in.
    I can’t wait to see your Impactor build! 😁
  • Bmbeikiu99dsj.png
  • RunesaithRunesaith Posts: 5
    c7cpibfc4vgv.jpeg
  • ZenkarZenkar Posts: 10
    lptibnj7elqu.jpg

i want all dinobots
  • DeathkightDeathkight Posts: 39
    Bear Wars Megatron cu5bv6h9ck0h.jpeg
    4w5i39sc7ccv.jpeg
    y1cdsumjsayd.jpeg
    Transformers Prime Predaking j8dqadnsl5pd.jpeg
    u329z3a6yibu.jpeg
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    First pick is Rodimus or Hot Rod , second would be another g1 dinobot, third I would like a g1 construction or 2. Maybe special 3 is them combining to form devastator and u get crushed or something lol.

I as well support a g1 ironhide

Would also like movie Starscream or sentinel prime

Another g1 insecticon would be cool
  • RunesaithRunesaith Posts: 5
    fqr4rzva9k40.jpeg
    Optimal Optimus
    Transformers Cybertron Megatron nopayd4zwqly.jpeg
    G1 Trypticon ot2dr2po5gef.jpeg
    G1 Scourge gg2p7cnmqcyz.jpeg
  • @Gunz0

I have to say I'm flattered. Thank you.

Never thought my ideas were good enough to inspire and influence others' work. I do remember a while back when you did your Beast Wars Megatron build, and I saw that some elements of mine were added to your build. Btw, it was a great build (possibly your best one, but there are too much to count), I really like the way his abilities were into phases like a phase of a plan, which is so fitting for BW Megs.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread/p97

I could see the influences from the Tigatron build, such as your refrigeration charges matching my Frost charges. But, I do like your addition if the Zen charges, as it fits with Tigatron''s behavior of being a pacifist (unless he's pushed that is).
    A quick question though:
    When a Zen charge is converted what determines if it becomes an Attack or Critical Buff? Or is it just random?
    Transformers Energon Wing Saber rnjkwle90plv.jpeg
    Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Dinobot c0mw6mqn8cja.jpeg
  • twzwkc0zplij.jpg

Kup

Class: Warrior

BIO: Kup is a tough old coot. He's almost as old as rust, in fact, and he was plinking Decepticons and Ick-Yaks with acid bursts from his trusty musket laser long before most of you turbo-revvin' young punks were born. In his day, lasers didn't need to use light; they did whatever they were told to do. And liked it.

Abilities:

Passive

Old as rust: Kup has sturdier old body type which is grants him +10% armor and energy resistance.

Battle memories: If Kup takes any type of dmg (meelee or energy) the resistance of that dmg increasing for 5% (max 5 stack) for 3 seconds. If he didn't take dmg for 5 seconds from the same type of dmg he lost his memories how to resist it, and he gets the same type and half the amount of debuff for 3 seconds. He can purify his debuffs with successful attacks (meelee debuff purified with meelee atk, energy with ranged).

Special 1: Old timer

Kup shoots his musket which is get stucked and he decide to fling his weapon to the enemy.
    Do 40% dmg of his atk rating as meelee and another 40% of ranged dmg at the same time and there is 33% to stun the opponent for 2 seconds.

Special 2: Cybertronian Veteran

Kup remembering when he was the last Autobot in the battlefield and he tried everything to stop a Decepticon ambush back in the days.. ..and he succeed

Kup shoot with his musket (with success) do acid damage (20% of his atk rating as energy dmg) for 10 seconds, and the acid corroding any type of buff on the enemy. With each melted buff Kup gets 5% attack buff for meelee and ranged attack for the duration of acid. He generates a 3.5% power every second in the duration of acid.

Special 3: Too much fight to an old Autobot

Kup remembering some battle tactics from his past and choose the one ideal attack to destroy his enemy.

Animation:
    Kup rushing towards and do some meelee atk but the enemy evades and block his attacks.. the screen flashes.. he try to shoot the enemy in the second time, but always evading the shoots.. the screen flashes again. The third time Kup shoots his musket, he hit the enemy, rushing towards, do a one-two, evade a counter attack and finishes with an uppercut.

He gets a permanent +10% crit chance and 10% crit dmg buff for the remaining of the fight as soon as special 3 triggered.

While first battle memory is shown he gets 5%meelee buff every missed hits.. in the second phase he gets 5% ranged dmg buff for every missed shoot.. in the final and successful method he do the buffed dmg and after it he get tired and loose all of his buffs except the permanent crit dmg and chance.

Signature ability:

For every filled power bar Kup gets an invulnerable state for 2 seconds. He didn't get or lose any buff, it's like a conservated state.

Synergies:

Old friends: Hot Rod, G1 Optimus Prime, Arcee - 8% atk rating

Old enemies: G1 Megatron, Scorponok, Megatronus - 8% meelee and ranged resist

Young punks: Sideswipe, G1 Bumblebee, Jazz - +10% power rate

Good listener: Grimlock - If Kup purifies a debuff he repairs 3% life for every purified debuff.

Strong/weak matchups: Kup has no weak point.. as well as he don't have any superior advantage too.. he is just an old loyal veteran with a lot of battle experience.

Mod: Exo filter, Robot resource

(Guys.. sorry for my mistakes in grammar, english is not my native language.. I just try to share some thougths)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @Gunz0

Never thought my ideas were good enough to inspire and influence others' work. I do remember a while back when you did your Beast Wars Megatron build, and I saw that some elements of mine were added to your build. Btw, it was a great build (possibly your best one, but there are too much to count), I really like the way his abilities were into phases like a phase of a plan, which is so fitting for BW Megs.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread/p97

I could see the influences from the Tigatron build, such as your refrigeration charges matching my Frost charges. But, I do like your addition if the Zen charges, as it fits with Tigatron''s behavior of being a pacifist (unless he's pushed that is).
    A quick question though:
    When a Zen charge is converted what determines if it becomes an Attack or Critical Buff? Or is it just random?

You definitely inspired my work...I used to love reading your old suggestions
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Deathkight wrote: »
    Transformers Energon Wing Saber rnjkwle90plv.jpeg

That’s transformers cybertron bud
    @Gunz0

A quick question though:

You're welcome. I'm glad you liked my builds <3
    Answer: It's comepletely random, there's no way to determine whether it's Attack or Critical
  • Nova Prime, Sentinel Prime,
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    @Gunz0

A quick question though:

You definitely inspired my work...I used to love reading your old suggestions

Nice to know that I was able to inspire someone into the realm Bot Building. :)
    Thanks for reading my older suggestions.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    @Gunz0

A quick question though:

You're welcome. I'm glad you liked my builds <3
    Answer: It's comepletely random, there's no way to determine whether it's Attack or Critical

I loved your builds. Your builds and @SparkShredder's inspired me to start them.

And the random makes sense for the Tigatron build.