Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    qfvisa299bu5.jpg
    WARPATH (for you! @PhatBoy123 )

Class: Demolitions

Faction: PhatBoy123

BIO: The most prized transformer for PhatBoy123

Heavy: Ranged (obviously)

Special attacks:

"KA-BLAM!" warpath punches the opponent and then shoots them with his cannon 75% chance do inflict a heavy burn for 7 seconds 50% chance to get the KA-BLAM! buff for 10 seconds
    KA-BLAM! Gives all ranged attacks 20%+ damage and they can inflict burn for 5 seconds

"KA-BOOM!" Warpath shoots the opponent 3 times very fast then he shoots a BIG blast 75% chance to inflict a burn for 5 seconds with the weak shots and a 85% chance to inflict a heavy burn for 8 seconds with the big blast

"KABAM!" Warpath transforms and shoots the opponent with everything he has then throws a Kabam style bomb to finish them off 100% chance to inflict 6 weak burns and a 100% chance to get the KABAM! buff
    KABAM! makes all ranged attacks look like the Kabam bomb on the logo and gives them 3X the damage

Synergies:

Demolitionists (Ironhide Grindor waspinator hound ramjet) all heavy attacks inflict Burn for 5 seconds if all characters on the team have this synergy it lasts for 10 seconds

Let me know what you think!

tk9a44stahp5.gif

Does the grand lord approve?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Cliffjumper, hoist, blue streak, and movie Jetfire need to be added

While your at i bet you want movie que added too huh..

Nah, but crosshairs is one who I want in the game
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

Out of the movie bots, I think I still want Blackout the most

Agreed...I made a detailed suggestion for crosshairs above
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited June 2019
    Lockdown (Age of Extinction)
    -Class : Warrior
    -Unique Ability : "Mercenary for Hire" - Stealing Positive Effects from opponents and then Applying the Opposite of that Positive Effect (Example: He steals an Attack Buff and applies an Attack Reduction to the Opponent).
    -Has 50% chance to activate this ability when the opponent is hit with a Heavy attack (Face Cannon).
    Add him in with this stuff, please!
    -Passive : Gains a Force shield that lasts for 8 seconds.
    -Heavy Attack : Signature Ability + grants Power gain (generating 2% of max power), Attack Buff (5% more attack) and Armor buff that lasts 8 seconds.
    -Special 1 : Grants Healing that last for 10 seconds (15 seconds if he gets a critical hit).
    -Special 2 : Grants Unstopable for 8 Seconds (12 seconds if he gets a critical hit).
    -Special 3 : Has a 100% chance to steal all Positive Effects from Opponent and applying Opposite or Dot Effects (Bleed, Shock or Burn).
  • So following up my last suggestion, me and the same buddy came up with another Combaticon, Onslaught.
    pdgn9wfqa178.png
    Class: Tactician

Bio: Onslaught is a master strategist. With his fellow Combaticons being loose cannons, he directs their destruction for the Decepticon cause. He's the "Hand-off" type of bot so seeing him on the Battlefield means there's more destruction inbound.

Signature: Tactical Efficiency
    -Onslaught finds the chinks in his plans and corrects them, making him more efficient.
    --Battle Plan penalties are reduced to an extent.*
    *I am unsure of the math, but a Level 100 Signature will reduce the penalties by 50%.

Basic Abilities:
    Battle Plans
    Burn

Passive:
    +10% natural armor

Heavy Attacks:
    -Onslaught fires a few rockets at the opponent (the same animation as Ultra Magnus or Ironhide)
    --30% chance to inflict a Burn debuff, dealing 20% of attack as heat damage over 4 seconds.

Battle Plans
    On Block: Holding Block for 1.5 seconds changes the current Battle Plan. Buffs are reset when plans have changed.
    The order of plans goes from Offensive to Defensive to Precision to Preservation and back to Offensive.

Offensive mode: Critical melee hits grant a melee buff and critical ranged hits grant a ranged buff, both increasing their respective damage by 3%. For every 10 buffs, all buffs are consumed and replaced with an attack buff increasing attack by 25%. Buffs are removed by enemy special crit and combined buffs require 5 critical hits.
    -3% crit rate per buff.
    Should Onslaught become too powerful, a 5% reduction in armor is necessary.

Defensive mode: Onslaught gains either a physical resistance or energy resistance depending on the attack (max of 10 each) which increases resistance by 8% per buff.*
    - 5% less attack
    *This is similar to Ultra Magnus but no resistances are lost when a different type of hit has been received.

Precision mode: Critical hits deal 10% more damage and generate 30% more power.
    - 5% less armor

Preservation mode: Every 10 hits repairs 5% of missing health or gains an armor buff reducing incoming damage by 10% for 5 seconds. Buffs are not granted if the combo is broken.
    - 5% less attack

Special Attacks:

SP1 - Tactical Intervention
    -Onslaught shoots the opponent with a rifle, then rushes in to give an old fashioned one-two.
    --Battle Plans change the debuffs applied to the opponent
    --If Offensive Mode is engaged, the opponent suffers a 10% reduction in attack.
    --If Defensive Mode is engaged, Onslaught gains an armor buff reducing all incoming damage by 20% for 4 seconds.
    --If Precision Mode is engaged, the opponent suffers a 20% crit rate reduction for 5 seconds.
    --If Preservation Mode is engaged, Onslaught gains a repair buff, regenerating 3% of his max health over 3 seconds.

SP2 - Change Of Plans
    -Onslaught delivers a powerful dropkick, studies his plans, then releases a bombardment of missiles.
    -- 60% chance to inflict burn dealing 70% attack over 5 seconds
    -- 100% chance to change battle plans

SP3 - Earthquaking Fury
    -Onslaught transforms and rams into the opponent, knocking them back a fair distance. He stays in vehicle-mode launching a volley of missiles at the opponent.
    - 100% chance to inflict burn dealing 90% attack as heat damage over 8 seconds
    -If Offensive Mode is engaged, Onslaught stuns the opponent for 6 seconds
    -If Defensive Mode is engaged, Onslaught gains a permanent armor buff reducing enemy damage by 6% (max of 5)
    -If Precision Mode is engaged, Onslaught inflicts a permanent armor break reducing enemy armor by 9%
    -If Preservation Mode is engaged, Onslaught heals 10% of max health

Synergies:
    Combaticons! Attack!
    -Outgoing: Onslaught provides his fellow Combaticons with passive Armor and Attack Buffs.
    -Incoming:
    --Swindle: Onslaught gains a +5% Block proficiency.

Let me know what y'all think about Onslaught!
    Please don't take this down Kabam. I post these in a separate discussion so I don't lose this work and I can gain some feedback.

YES ONSLAUGHT IS MY FAVOURITE BOT ,,HE SHOULD BE IN THE GAME
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783

Don’t be joking around with the suggestion. Crosshairs is a bot I have been waiting for. For so dang long
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    If they added Lockdown into the Game, this is what I would want :

Lockdown (Age of Extinction)

-Class : Warrior

-Unique Ability : "Mercenary for Hire" - Stealing Positive Effects from opponents and then Applying the Opposite of that Positive Effect (Example: He steals an Attack Buff and applies an Attack Reduction to the Opponent).

-Has 50% chance to activate this ability when the opponent is hit with a Heavy attack (Face Cannon).

-Passive : Gains a Force shield that lasts for 8 seconds if he gets a combo of 5 (1 second more per Critical Hit)

-Heavy Attack : Signature Ability + grants Power gain (generating 2% of max power for 5 seconds), Attack Buff (5% more attack) and Armor buff that lasts 8 seconds.

-Special 1 : Grants Healing that last for 10 seconds, healing 10% of Max Health (15 seconds if he gets a critical hit, healing 15% of Max Health).

-Special 2 : Grants Unstopable for 8 Seconds (12 seconds if he gets a critical hit).

-Special 3 : Has a 100% chance to steal all Positive Effects from Opponent and applying Opposite. If opponents do not have any Positive Effects, apply Dot Effects instead that last for 20 Seconds (50% chance to inflict Bleed, 50% chance to inflict Shock).

This is what I would want for Lockdown if he is ever introduced to this game.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

If he gets in before Warpath, this meme will be me:
    e2hfkshskttw.png
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    Inferno (Redux)
    olo0jhchlqta.jpg
    Faction: Predacon

-Abilities:

-Ranged Attacks:
    •Critical Hits have an 100% chance to inflict a 1st Degree Burn.
    •100% Chance to Refresh the Duration of all 1st Degree Burns.

-Combo Enders:
    •The last hit of a Medium or Light Combo will count as close-RANGED Attacks, meaning the same rules of Ranged Attacks will apply to this attack.

-Burns:
    -1st Degree Burns:
    •Deals 30~40% of attack as heat damage for 6 seconds.
    ▪If the opponent has 5 stacks of 1st degree burns, they'll convert into a 2nd degree burn.
    -2nd Degree Burns:
    •Doesn't deal damage overtime, but each Physical Hit that Inferno places on the Opponent will cause Power Burn, draining 6~7% of a Power Bar. Lasts 16 seconds.
    ▪If the opponent has 3 stacks of 2nd Degree Burns, they'll convert into a 3rd Degree Burn.
    -3rd Degree Burn:
    •If Inferno places any basic hit on the Opponent, they deal an additional 40~60% of Attack as Instant Heat Damage.
    •This Burn is permanent, but can be Purified if the Opponent activates a Shield Buff.

-Heavy Attacks:
    Inferno transforms into ant mode and bites the Opponent with his mandibles (Melee Heavy)
    •100% Chance to refresh the Duration of one 2nd Degree Burn.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Psychotic Pyromaniac
    Inferno kicks the opponent, then flies up in a spiraling blaze of insanity whilst blasting the Opponent 4 times with his dual flamethrowers.
    •Ranged hits have a 45% chance to inflict 1st Degree Burns.

SP2: Burn All Opposition
    Inferno does a back flip using his Abdomen jet pack to burn the Opponent, the increased velocity boosting Inferno into the air. Upon landing, he grabs a flamethrower to shoot a stream of fire for a duration of 6 hits.
    •The first hit from the Abdomen jet pack has a 50% chance to place a 2nd Degree Burn charge.
    •Each hit inflicted from the stream of fire has a 25~45% chance to Inflict a 1st Degree Burn

SP3: FOR THE GLORY OF THE ROYALTY!
    Inferno transforms into ant mode and digs underground, disappearing from view. The opponent looks around in fear, trying to locate the cyber-insect... and then they find him. Well, they find his mandibles punctured through their legs. The Opponent is forcibly pulled down into the surface, until only half of their body is below the planet's crust. That's when heat starts to build up, getting hotter and hotter, the Opponent boiling under the blazing heat, as they shake from all of the suffering. Until KABAM! The Opponent is ejected into the air from a scorching stream of fire, shooting from the depths like a volcano. As the Opponent is in the air, Inferno ejects from below (in robot mode), grabs the Opponent by the leg and slams them into the ground. Inferno laughs as he sees the Opponent try to cling to life; he charges up weaponry and fires a charged shot that causes a massive explosion.
    •The stream of fire has 100% chance to randomly inflict 2~4 First Degree Burns and 1 Second Degree Burn
    •The last hit has a 80% Chance to Inflict a 3rd Degree Burn.
    •After this Special Attack, Inferno gains a Critical Ranged Buff for 7 seconds, increasing the Critical Rating of Ranged Attacks by 20%

Signature Ability: Pain is my Friend!
    Inferno's loyalty and sheer determination gives him a high resistance to pain and further encourages his psychotic pyromania.
    -Special Attacks:
    •Infeno's Special Attack Damage is increased by 10~25% for each Debuff he has.
    •However, all non-DoT Debuffs on Inferno will be paused during the duration of Special Attacks.

Synergies:

-Allies:
    All Predacon Faction members
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction members
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Rivals:
    Tarantulas
    :
    +12~30% Critical Damage Rating

-Lieutenant:
    Inferno: After launching a Special Attack, Inferno gains a Fate Seal Buff, preventing enemies from applying any Debuffs for 4 seconds.
    T̶h̶e̶ ̶Q̶U̶E̶E̶N̶!̶ BW Megatron: When the Opponent is Fate Sealed, Megatron's basic attacks deal an additional 10~15% of Attack as Instant Heat Damage.

-Strong Match-ups:
    •Cyclonus: With little to no buffs for Cyclonus to nullify and the additional disadvantage of Inferno's moveset being revolved around Ranged Attacks, Cyclonus should be very easy to Buuuuuuurrrrn!
    •G1 Megatron: Inferno's signature ability allows his Specials to hit harder with the more Debuffs he has, so Megs is doing him a favor.
    •Megatron (RotF): Primus knows the amount of damage Inferno's Sig will cause if Megatron racks up all of his Impair Charges…

-Weak Match-ups:
    • Shockwave: Shockwave's tendency to convert Ranged Attacks into shock charges, and Inferno's reliance on Ranged Attacks spell a recipe for disaster.
    •Rhinox: Rhinox's shielding will decrease 1st Degree damage and purify 3rd Degree Burns, giving the Maximal Scientist an easy win against this Predacon.
    •Thundercracker: Thundercracker can easily transform into his jet mode to brush off any 1st Degree Burn Inferno has applied, putting out Inferno's flames before they start to grow.

-Recommend Mods:
    Nightbird's Mark: This mod's Critical Damage boost will make Inferno deal a little more damage on his Critical Ranged Attacks
    Laser Guidence Module: A Ranged boost will surely help make opponent''s burn a lot faster.

-Spotlight Mission Title:
    Organized Chaos

-Unique Victory Animation
    Note: I know that Kabam won't do any unique victory animations, but I just want to do it for fun.
    •Inferno does his singature saluting pose while sparks are coming out of his head.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Inferno (Redux)
    olo0jhchlqta.jpg

-Abilities:

-Ranged Attacks:

-Combo Enders:
    •The last hit of a Medium or Light Combo will count as close-RANGED Attacks, meaning the same rules of Ranged Attacks will apply to this attack.

-Burns:
    -1st Degree Burns:
    ▪If the opponent has 5 stacks of 1st degree burns, they'll convert into a 2nd degree burn.
    -2nd Degree Burns:
    •Doesn't deal damage overtime, but each Physical Hit that Inferno places on the Opponent will cause Power Burn, draining 6~7% of a Power Bar. Lasts 16 seconds.
    ▪If the opponent has 3 stacks of 2nd Degree Burns, they'll convert into a 3rd Degree Burn.
    -3rd Degree Burn:
    •If Inferno places any basic hit on the Opponent, they deal an additional 40~60% of Attack as Instant Heat Damage.
    •This Burn is permanent, but can be Purified if the Opponent activates a Shield Buff.

-Heavy Attacks:
    Inferno transforms into ant mode and bites the Opponent with his mandibles (Melee Heavy)

Special Attacks:

Inferno kicks the opponent, then flies up in a spiraling blaze of insanity whilst blasting the Opponent 4 times with his dual flamethrowers.

Inferno does a back flip using his Abdomen jet pack to burn the Opponent, the increased velocity boosting Inferno into the air. Upon landing, he grabs a flamethrower to shoot a stream of fire for a duration of 6 hits.
    •The first hit from the Abdomen jet pack has a 50% chance to place a 2nd Degree Burn charge.
    •Each hit inflicted from the stream of fire has a 25~45% chance to Inflict a 1st Degree Burn

Inferno transforms into ant mode and digs underground, disappearing from view. The opponent looks around in fear, trying to locate the cyber-insect... and then they find him. Well, they find his mandibles punctured through their legs. The Opponent is forcibly pulled down into the surface, until only half of their body is below the planet's crust. That's when heat starts to build up, getting hotter and hotter, the Opponent boiling under the blazing heat, as they shake from all of the suffering. Until KABAM! The Opponent is ejected into the air from a scorching stream of fire, shooting from the depths like a volcano. As the Opponent is in the air, Inferno ejects from below (in robot mode), grabs the Opponent by the leg and slams them into the ground. Inferno laughs as he sees the Opponent try to cling to life; he charges up weaponry and fires a charged shot that causes a massive explosion.
    •The stream of fire has 100% chance to randomly inflict 2~4 First Degree Burns and 1 Second Degree Burn
    •After this Special Attack, Inferno gains a Critical Ranged Buff for 7 seconds, increasing the Critical Rating of Ranged Attacks by 20%

Inferno's loyalty and sheer determination gives him a high resistance to pain and further encourages his psychotic pyromania.
    -Special Attacks:
    •However, all non-DoT Debuffs on Inferno will be paused during the duration of Special Attacks.

Synergies:

-Allies:
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Rivals:
    Tarantulas
    :

-Lieutenant:
    Inferno: After launching a Special Attack, Inferno gains a Fate Seal Buff, preventing enemies from applying any Debuffs for 4 seconds.
    T̶h̶e̶ ̶Q̶U̶E̶E̶N̶!̶ BW Megatron: When the Opponent is Fate Sealed, Megatron's basic attacks deal an additional 10~15% of Attack as Instant Heat Damage.

-Strong Match-ups:
    •Cyclonus: With little to no buffs for Cyclonus to nullify and the additional disadvantage of Inferno's moveset being revolved around Ranged Attacks, Cyclonus should be very easy to Buuuuuuurrrrn!
    •G1 Megatron: Inferno's signature ability allows his Specials to hit harder with the more Debuffs he has, so Megs is doing him a favor.
    •Megatron (RotF): Primus knows the amount of damage Inferno's Sig will cause if Megatron racks up all of his Impair Charges…

-Weak Match-ups:
    • Shockwave: Shockwave's tendency to convert Ranged Attacks into shock charges, and Inferno's reliance on Ranged Attacks spell a recipe for disaster.
    •Rhinox: Rhinox's shielding will decrease 1st Degree damage and purify 3rd Degree Burns, giving the Maximal Scientist an easy win against this Predacon.
    •Thundercracker: Thundercracker can easily transform into his jet mode to brush off any 1st Degree Burn Inferno has applied, putting out Inferno's flames before they start to grow.

-Recommend Mods:
    Nightbird's Mark: This mod's Critical Damage boost will make Inferno deal a little more damage on his Critical Ranged Attacks
    Laser Guidence Module: A Ranged boost will surely help make opponent''s burn a lot faster.

Organized Chaos

Note: I know that Kabam won't do any unique victory animations, but I just want to do it for fun.
    •Inferno does his singature saluting pose while sparks are coming out of his head.

This is Will Smith approved content.
  • Blackarachnia! She's a fan favorite, and weirdly Skorponok got the nod first.

Nearly half of the Transformers fandom is women, and we have a lot of femme characters in the comics lately, but only two in the game.

Slipstream seems like a worthy addition if we're working mainly with recolors right now. She's a much better developed character than Skywarp, who's basically just a bully. Depending on what toy or cartoon continuity you're in, she shares a chassis with Starscream or with Windblade. I'd suggest a Windblade recolor, so that 'Scream doesn't feel overly cloned for Skywarp down the line.

Regarding recolors in general, Transformers have always used those, so the only quirk is that we're getting them late-game like this instead of sprinkled throughout. Cliffjumper recolors readily from Bumblebee. Dirge and Thrust need a little remodeling from Ramjet, but not too much.

But if I get to ask for anyone? Chromedome, who gets a synergy with Blaster due to the presence of Rewind. Overlord or Perceptor would also be worthy additions.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Bntyhntr3232_ awesome post on Movie Crosshairs 👍
    He’s been one of the Movie bots I’ve been waiting for I can’t believe I didn’t add him to my list of bot suggestions lol, I’m glad many others are
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    @Bntyhntr3232_ awesome post on Movie Crosshairs 👍
    He’s been one of the Movie bots I’ve been waiting for I can’t believe I didn’t add him to my list of bot suggestions lol, I’m glad many others are

Thank you! I try to make my bots more unique than other bots
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited June 2019
    I just found out how hard it is to re-skin a bot, hope the dev team can do better job.
    hyg5vv9icuqt.jpeg
    lzvrcpqkf65e.jpeg
  • TFP Beast Hunters Predakingxpkoqkb8cgph.jpeg
    TFP Breakdownzioeahm7jcdf.jpeg
    TFP Beast Hunters Shockwave08xfsomuojup.jpeg
    TFP Dreadwing1cevfx4mvjkv.jpeg
    TFP Skyquakeiupf09fta3bp.jpeg
    Transformers BW Terrorsaurpydxakubuqpz.jpeg
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    This one was easier
    lxvdg96h1t1b.jpeg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I think I'm just stealing @ScarredArachnid333 's ideas from now on

rihpcyonhguu.jpg
    Tigatron
    Class: Scout
    Faction: Maximals

Zen - Passive:
    • Tigatron's peaceful nature grants him Zen charges
    • Tigatron enters the fight with 3 Zen charges
    • While not attacking the opponent, he gains 1 Zen charge every 2 seconds

When Attacked:
    • Tigatron snaps, converting each Zen charge into a 15~25% Attack buff or a 10~30% Critical damage buff. Both of which last for 6.5s
    • Tigatron may start gaining Zen charges again after these buffs expire

Ranged Attacks:
    • Critical hits have a 70~90% chance to inflict a Refrigeration debuff, reducing the opponent's attack rating by 10% and power rate by 20% for 8s. These debuffs deal 45% of Attack as instant Frost damage on expiry
    • While Refrigeration is active, the opponent cannot activate their shields

When Dodging Back:
    • 100% chance to evade all ranged attacks. 40% chance for these attacks to miss completely.
    • Successfully evading these attacks grants Tigatron a Critical rate buff, increasing his Critical rate by 7.5%

Claw Hits:
    • Critical Hits pierce 75% of the opponent's Armor and do not generate power for Refrigerated opponents

Heavy Attacks:
    • 100% chance to cause all Refrigeration debuffs to expire instantly

Special Attacks:
    • Tigatron snaps, consuming all Zen charges and turning them into Attack or Critical damage buffs

SP1: Ice-cold Delivery: A blast from his Cold gun is capable of trapping his opponents in a block of ice
    • 100% chance to inflict Refrigeration
    • If the opponent's shield is active, 2 Refrigeration debuffs will be inflicted

SP2: Feline Rage: Do not push a nature lover to his limits
    • Deals +5% special damage for each active buff on himself
    • Tigatron cannot generate any Zen charges for the next 7s

SP3: Beast Blizzard Tigatron uses cold temperature to create the opponent's worst nightmare
    • Inflicts 4 Refrigeration debuffs
    • Power Locks the opponent for 10s

Signature Ability - Nature's Protection
    • Tigatron becomes more evasive the more Zen charges he has. For each Zen charge on him, he has a 5% chance to evade all attacks as long as he has less than 1 bar of power. Additionally, every time he evades an attack, he gains a 30~100% Power Rate buff which lasts for 5s

Synergies:
    • Beast Purification

• Beast Ancestry

• Enemies: Waspinator, Scorponok

• Allies: Cheetor, Optimus Primal

• Romance: Airazor
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    8m1pduowbjbk.jpeg

G1 Ironhide would make my day. Take my money
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Prime soundwave 10000% Seriously, vydious confirmed prime characters can be used earlier (someone mentioned it, and he said all of those franchises are viable) so I would love some prime characters to be added <3
  • DaveJL wrote: »

Out of the movie bots, I think I still want Blackout the most

Well, if Blackout was added, his character model wouldn't be too hard to do lol. Just take a Grindor, change his color hue, and presto, you got yourselves a Blackout model.

Ability wise, he'll probably be Grindor''s opposite; his abilities would be revolved around ranged attacks rather than close combat. Safe to say he would probably be a Demo bot.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Inferno (Redux)
    olo0jhchlqta.jpg

-Abilities:

-Ranged Attacks:

-Combo Enders:

-Burns:
    -1st Degree Burns:
    -2nd Degree Burns:
    -3rd Degree Burn:

-Heavy Attacks:

Special Attacks:

-Special Attacks:

Synergies:

-Allies:
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Rivals:
    Tarantulas
    :

-Lieutenant:

-Strong Match-ups:

-Weak Match-ups:

-Recommend Mods:

Organized Chaos

This is Will Smith approved content.

f1ufrn0kbth2.jpg
  • Springer
    ygfcec2c4uvw.jpeg

Faction: Autobot

Bio:
    Motto: “I’ve got better things to do tonight than die!” As the leader of the Wreckers, Springer is more than willing to take missions others will not except, leaping into battle thinking only of his allies, and the mission, before ever thinking of himself.

Class: Demolition

Abilities: Burn, Bleed, Stun

Basic Attacks:
    Springer fights using his sword causing a 50% chance to make the opponent bleed up to a maximum stack of 3, each lasting for 2 seconds. Ability resets after 7 seconds.

When using projectiles, Springer has a 40% chance to make the opponent burn up to a maximum stack of 3, each lasting for 1.5 seconds. Ability resets after 5.5 seconds.

While Blocking for 1.5 seconds, Springer changes between alt modes.

Heavy Attacks:
    When using heavy attacks in car mode, Springer rams the opponent inflicting damage and causing a 45% chance to stun the opponent for 2 seconds.

When using heavy attacks in helicopter mode, Springer fires 2 rockets inflicting damage and causing a 65% chance to make the opponent burn for 2 seconds.

Special 1
    Springer makes 3 slashes with his sword inflicting damage and causing the opponent to bleed for 2 seconds

Special 2
    Springer lunges with his sword making a slash, then shoots the opponent with his gun inflicting damage and causing the opponent to burn for 3.5 seconds

Special 3
    Springer shoots the opponent, makes an upward slash, then transforms into car mode, rams the opponent making him flip over his vehicle mode, then makes a 360 degree turn, transforms to helicopter mode and fires 6 rockets sending the opponent up in the air, then quickly transforms back to robot mode, makes a huge leap in the air, then makes his final slash! While dealing damage throughout the attack, at the end of the attack, Springer stuns the opponent for 3 seconds, and causes the opponent to bleed for 5 seconds.

Synergies:
    Allies: 8% Armor
    Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Hot Rod, and Prowl

Enemies: 8% Attack Rating
    Galvatron, Shockwave, and Tantrum

Romance: 80% of a power bar granted at the start of a fight
    Arcee

Wreck N Rule! If Springer is in the squad, all Wreckers (including himself) gain 25% Attack Rating. If your entire squad consists of Wreckers, all bots gain an extra 10% Health
    Springer, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Hot Rod, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Jetfire, Cyclonus, and any additional Wrecker that may be added to the game in the future
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Instead of replying to the actual bot request/info could we maybe tag the posters of them? Cuz when you reply to them it just makes it so long to scroll down lol