Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    4ahh8vqgkqwy.jpeg
    Predacons rise up!
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    4ahh8vqgkqwy.jpeg
    Predacons rise up!

plkhjb3wf6h5.gif
  • ujhpel9zmwnr.png
    Toxitron Motormaster Repaint

Faction: Wrecker
    Class: Brawler

Abilities

Passive: Toxitron's acidic blood is able to rapidly heal most wounds. Bleeds heal Toxitron for 100% of their original damage. Immune to Acid.

Acid: Toxitron applies an Acid debuff that deals X damage over X seconds, to a maximum of 10 stacks. If the opponent has 10 stacks Toxitron heals passively while they're corroding.

Noxious Acid: While bleeding Toxitron's secretes his acidic blood, when activated Noxious Acid lasts for 7 Seconds. Noxious Acid applies an Acid debuff upon activation. Noxious Acid will constantly refresh Acid debuffs as long as Toxitron is near his opponent while Noxious Acid is active.

Heavy Attacks: Toxitron's runs down his opponent. Toxitron has a 60% chance to apply 2 Acid debuffs.

Acid Sword: Every hit from Toxitron's sword has a 60% chance to apply an Acid debuff. Failure to apply a debuff will increase the chance to apply the next debuff.

Signature Ability
    Monster's Rage: Toxitron's quest for revenge against Shockwave gets his blood pumping. Toxitron's gains a persistent charge every time he defeats a Decepticon, up to a maximum of 10 charges, Shockwave and Bludgeon provide 2 charges. Each charge increases Acid's duration by X% and damage by X% per charge.

Specials
    SP 1
    Toxic Slash: Toxitron rushes forward with his sword striking three time and applying an Acid debuff on the last hit.

SP2
    Corrosive Blaster: Rapidly firing his Corrosive Blaster five times Toxitron leave his opponent stunned and covered in Acid. Each hit has a 50% chance to apply an Acid debuff for failed debuff the opponent is stunned for 1 second.

SP3
    Wreckage: Toxitron unleashes a blast of Acid trapping his opponent and leaves him bleeding. Applies 3 Acid debuffs, heals Toxitron for X health over X seconds, and leave the opponent in place for 2 seconds.
    I love this ^
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I love this ^

I love this thread
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    edited June 2019
    Toxitron would need to be more than a repaint, he has a head more like optimus then motormaster.
    Though it would still be awesome to get him.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    I think we should put in G1 Silverbolt and give Motormaster his old rival to face. Plus we need more combiner leaders in here.

Silverbolt Class:Demolitions High Health and Low Damage Faction:Autobot Moveset:Uses Optimus’ light and medium attacks, a rifle similar to Cyclonus for all his ranged attacks, and rams into his enemy as a jet for his heavy.

Bio:Thrust into a leadership role by Optimus to force him to confront his fears and insecurities, Silverbolt is an Autobot powerhouse and one of only a few gifted with flight.

Abilities:Stun, Nullify, Shock, Burn, Ranger

Signature:Confidence-As the fight progress in Silverbolts favor, his confidence in his abilities grows. Every 10 hits he gains a permanent special damage buff, increasing damage for all specials by 5%-15% for a max of 10 buffs. These buffs are not removed upon a special connecting and can be nullified.

Passive:Aggression-Silverbolts shock and burn debuffs deal 20% more damage for every buff his opponent activates.

By default, burns deal 80% damage over 4 seconds and shocks deal 40% damage over 8 seconds.

Silverbolts Ranger buffs grant his basic ranged attacks an 80% chance to inflict shock, an 80% chance to inflict burn, and a 40% chance to inflict shock and burn simultaneously.

Special 1:Strength of Will-A quick reminder Silverbolt doesn’t need his weapons to be a threat. Silverbolt punches his opponent twice in the torso and knocks them away with a headbutt. 90% chance for each punch to nullify any buff. 70% chance for headbutt to stun for 3 seconds.

Special 2:Lock and Load-Silverbolt welcomes any chance to flaunt his weapons additional modes of fire. Silverbolt gives his opponent a roundhouse and shoots them twice with his rifle. The first shot is guaranteed to inflict burn, the second shot is guaranteed to inflict shock. Both shots have a 50% chance to nullify any buff. After his special is over, he activates a ranger buff for 10 seconds.

Special 3:Acrophobia-Silverbolt gives his opponents an experience guaranteed to provide a fear of heights. Silverbolt rams into his opponent in jet mode and carries them high into the sky only to transform and let them drop down. While his opponent is falling he takes out his rifle, aims at his opponent and fires off five shots. The first four shots hit the opponent in air, while the final shot connects just as they hit the ground. Shots 1 and 3-Left leg and left arm/guaranteed to inflict shock and nullify a buff. Shots 2 and 4-Right leg and right arm/guaranteed to inflict burn and nullify a buff. Shot 5-Head/guaranteed to nullify a buff and inflict stun for 3 seconds. After his special is over, activates a ranger buff for 20 seconds.

Synergies

-Allies with Optimus Prime(G1), Bumblebee(G1), Ultra Magnus(2%-3%-8% Armor buff both ways)

-Enemies with Megatron(G1), Soundwave, Shockwave(2%-3%-8% Attack buff both ways)

-Nemesis with Motormaster(Special attacks deal 5%-10%-15% more damage both ways)

-Friendly Skies with Jetfire, Windblade(5%-10%-15% increase to critical rate and damage both ways)
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited June 2019
    Aligned Megatronus (rid) -brawler

ok4vlrpff42f.jpeg

Quest: the holy triumpharate
    Arena: exile
    Raid: dimensional disturbance

Heavy-shoots a purple fireball at the opponent
    -dark burn

This version of the fallen no longer shows any mercy and remorse after killing Solus. Unlike his g1 counterpart who will not rest until he learns a way to revive her, he instead spends all his time and effort redirecting his rage toward both Primus and Unicron, whose battle had corrupted his fellow primes and led to Solus’s demise. Vengeance is his only purpose now. He has no interest in the art of resurrection- only what he does best: Destruction!

Special 1: You will obey
    Just because he is not at full strength, does not mean he cannot hurt you
    -telekenetically slaps the opponent left and right, then down and up
    -10s stun, unblockable

Special 2: Sorry for your loss
    -he is surprised that you would beg to be reduced to a pile of dust
    -slashes three arcs of energy with his spear before firing a concentrated blast from his arm mounted requiem blaster
    -3 shock, 3 bleed, requiem blast is unblockable and causes 5 dark burns

Special 3: Triumphant
    He too has been granted additional power... from a source far greater than that of a prime!
    -Spark extractor sucks out opponent’s life force, before he lifts him up telekinetically and blasts him with both requiem blasters
    -10 dark burn, 20% of full power steal, 35% of dealt damage life steal, 2 buff steal

Abilities:

I will not be denied!
    -Unstoppable buff for 16 seconds when health hits 20%

First to fall
    --50% chance to activate after knocking an opponent down, megatronus’s hands transform into drills for 5s
    -melee attacks are doubled in strength for this duration
    -100% chance to cause 2 bleeds after a successful combo

Passive: Relic of protection
    -throughout the battle, Megatronus possesses a 25% resistance against all attacks

Signature:

Spark extractor
    -steals 20% of dealt damage from the enemy with every attack
    -activates after second bar of power is reached and ends when third bar of power is reached

Synergies:

Underlings
    -steeljaw
    -5% more power gain for Megatronus

Ready
    -Micronus Prime, Optimus Prime
    -10% more armor for all
    I think we can all agree it’s time this guy showed up

sbq9kaxpy68m.jpeg

Megatron(Beast Wars) Class:Tactician Medium Health and Medium Damage Faction:Predacon Moveset:Uses the same light, medium and ranged attacks as Megatron(G1) using his dinosaur head in place of the fusion cannon, and uses Grimlocks heavy attack.

Bio:After being chased down by Optimus Primal across the stars, the powerful yet tactically minded Megatron crash landed on Earth and fought in the Beast Wars with his crew of Predacons, eventually attempting to alter time and space itself just so he could secure his victory.

Abilities:Armor, Attack Buff, Armor Break, Weakness, Power Gain, Repair, Power Lock, Repair Block

Signature:A New Plan-Infuriated by his meticulous schemes proving to be in vain, Megatron becomes enraged and launches a last ditch effort to bring his foe down. If struck by a lethal blow from a special attack, Megatron becomes enraged and enters a fourth mode, Berserker. In a Hail Mary attempt to win, Megatron uses every ability at his disposal. Immediately activates 5 attack buffs(+25% each) and 5 armor buffs(+15% each) and repairs 5%-15% health and gains 20%-60% power over 5 seconds.

Passive:Megatron is able to switch between two modes by dashing back and holding block for 3 seconds. Switching modes will remove all buffs from the previous mode. His modes affect his abilities and his effects from special attacks.

Savage Mode-Megatron gains a permanent 10% attack buff every second for a max of five buffs. Megatrons special 1 will inflict a 10 second repair block and his special 2 will inflict a 20 second power lock.

Noble Mode-Megatron gains a permanent 5% armor buff every second for a max of five buffs. Megatrons special 1 repairs 5% of his health over 5 seconds and his special 2 regains 30% power over 10 seconds.

Special 1:Priority Check-There’s more to being a leader than simple courage. Megatron backhands his foe with his tail arm and delivers a spartan kick to their chest.

Special 2:Power and Glory-Sheer ruthlessness and a disregard for sentient life never fail to earn the respect of a maniacal tyrant. Megatron slashes at his opponent with his tail arm, bites his opponent in the chest with his dinosaur hand and fires, launching his foe across the arena.

Special 3:Yessss...-No score is too small to settle. Megatron goads his opponent into attacking him, but grabs their arm at the last second with his dinosaur hand, biting into their arm and staring them down while they fall to their knees in pain. Megatron then stomps down on his foe and shoots them in the head with a laser blast from his tail arm. This blast inflicts a permanent weakness debuff and a permanent armor break.

Synergies

-Beast Warriors with Optimus Primal, Dinobot, Rhinox, Cheetor, Scorponok, Waspinator(Requires at least two other Beast Wars bots to be on the team to activate. Special attacks give 0.25%-0.5%-2% power per hit)

Allies with Scorponok, Waspinator(2%-3%-8% Armor buff both ways)

Enemies with Rhinox, Cheetor, Dinobot(2%-3%-8% Attack buff both ways)

Nemesis with Optimus Primal(5%-10%-15% critical rate increase/critical damage increase)
    DotM Soundwave
    Decepticon
    Tech
    m3gkam1nd3sa.jpg

I tried to think of abilities for him but I can't really think of anything, so far I've narrowed it down to stun and "reverb" (created when a sound or signal is reflected causing a large number of reflections to build up and then decay).
    Mainly want this for the sake of a mv tech character for mv megatron synergy, besides that my mind's runout of ideas
  • God, I love DOTM Soundwave.
    God, I love DOTM Soundwave.

I just feel like we're overdue a mv character, I mean what was the last one we got?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I mean what was the last one we got?

Oh my god it was Hound, that was so long ago.
  • Know who they need to add megaton from the last knight and Optimus prime from the last knight
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I mean what was the last one we got?

Oh my god it was Hound, that was so long ago.

I somehow couldn't remember hound being the last featured mv bot... I was thinking mv Megatron which was most definitely a while ago
    DotM Soundwave
    Decepticon
    Tech
    m3gkam1nd3sa.jpg

I tried to think of abilities for him but I can't really think of anything, so far I've narrowed it down to stun and "reverb" (created when a sound or signal is reflected causing a large number of reflections to build up and then decay).
    Mainly want this for the sake of a mv tech character for mv megatron synergy, besides that my mind's runout of ideas

You want some help in making up a movest for him? Soundwave is hands down my favorite Transformer and I’d love to see his Movie version in the game
    7az4kv97m6mf.png
    >slow time
    I'm not gonna say it, not gonna say it, definitely not gonna say it, I'm definitely not gonna say it
    You thought it was Za Warudo, but it was actually me, Speedo Kingu!
    gw5nc056sai0.png
  • edited June 2019
    KᎪᏴᎪᎷ ᏟᎪN Ꮜ ᎪᎠᎠ ᎢFᏢ KNᎾᏟKᎾᏌᎢ
  • edited June 2019
    ei20wvzwtg5m.jpg
    ᏟᎪN Ꮜ ᏢᏞᏚ ᎪᎠᎠ KNᎾᏟKᎾᏌᎢ ᏢᏞᏃ!!!!!!!!! Ꮖ ᏔᎪNᎢ KNᎾᏟKᎾᏌᎢ ᎾN ᎢᎻᎬ ᏩᎪᎷᎬ ᏢᏞᏚ!!!!!!!
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    DotM Soundwave
    Decepticon
    Tech
    m3gkam1nd3sa.jpg

You want some help in making up a movest for him? Soundwave is hands down my favorite Transformer and I’d love to see his Movie version in the game

That'd be nice, in regards to reverb I was thinking it'd be like impair charges whereby it powers up soundwave's attack, while doing it however I realized it'd be pretty DAMN powerful so I gave up
    DotM Soundwave
    Decepticon
    Tech
    m3gkam1nd3sa.jpg

That'd be nice, in regards to reverb I was thinking it'd be like impair charges whereby it powers up soundwave's attack, while doing it however I realized it'd be pretty DAMN powerful so I gave up

That’s easy to work around that. How about he gains a Reverb buff every 5 hits that increases the damage of his ranged attacks by 5%-15% depending on the rank, and they have a cap at 10. And maybe he has some other exclusive effects like Distortion.

edited June 2019
    DotM Soundwave
    Decepticon
    Tech
    m3gkam1nd3sa.jpg

That’s easy to work around that. How about he gains a Reverb buff every 5 hits that increases the damage of his ranged attacks by 5%-15% depending on the rank, and they have a cap at 10. And maybe he has some other exclusive effects like Distortion.

I originally thought every basic range attack that hits increase special range damage by 3% up to a maximum of 100, when you do the math that's a lot of damage
  • Whatever Bntyhntr3232 said about Crosshairs except Class: Scout instead of Demolitions
  • Some of These Transformers have been mentioned in Story missions and Special Missions (but not all of them) but they are should be Playable Characters

Cliffjumper (Warrior)
    Rodimus G1 (Demolitions)
    Starscream (MV1) (Tech)
    Shrapnel (Warrior)
    Bombshell (Tactician)
    Blackarachnia (Beast Wars) (Warrior)
    Perceptor (Tactician)
    Rampage (Beast Wars: Demolitions) and/or (G1: Brawler)
    Inferno (G1: Tech) and/or (Beast Wars: Demolitions)
    Cicadacon (Warrior)
    Megatron (Beast Wars) (Brawler)
    Galvatron (Age of Extinction) (Tech, because of he was Demolitions he would be to similar to ROTF Megatron)
    Jetfire (ROTF) (Tactician)
    Crosshairs (AOE) (Scout)
    Lockdown (AOE) (Warrior)
    G1 Ironhide (Tactician)
    Rattrap (Brawler)
    Tigatron (Scout)
    Terrorsaur (Scout)
    Tarantulas (Tech)
    Airazor (Warrior)
    Ratchet (DOTM) (Scout)
    Smokescreen (Tactician)
    Onslaught (Tactician)
    Sunstreaker (Warrior)
    DotM Soundwave
    Decepticon
    Tech
    m3gkam1nd3sa.jpg

I originally thought every basic range attack that hits increase special range damage by 3% up to a maximum of 100, when you do the math that's a lot of damage

Yeah Galvatron only boosts his ranged attacks up to 30% damage I think. But I’ve got a pretty good idea for his abilities now.

Soundwave(DOTM) Class:Tech Faction:Decepticon Moderate Health and Low Damage Moveset:Soundwave uses unique melee attacks. Light attacks-Right kick to his opponents side, right elbow across his opponents face, left punch to his opponents chest, left leg twist kick to his opponents chest. Medium attacks-Right shoulder charge, left forearm strike upward across his opponents torso. Fires sonic blasts from his fists for his ranged attacks and fires a larger sonic blast for his heavy attack.

Bio:One of Megatrons most reliable and high-ranking troops, Soundwaves hears and sees all. His unique skill set ensures he always completes his mission. Autobots who encounter him and live to tell the tale are right to fear this menace.

Signature:Penchant for Cruelty-Soundwave revels in an opponent struggling to fight him. Disorient gains an upgrade, giving a 15%-25% chance his opponents melee and ranged attacks will miss completely. This chance doubles if Soundwave is on a team with Megatron(ROTF).

Abilities:Reverb, Feedback, Disorient, Stun, Shock, Burn

Reverb:Sonic attacks place a Reverb charge on his opponent, increasing the damage of all sonic attacks by 0.25%-0.75%. Reverb charges are quickly lost if the opponent does not attack or get attacked for 10 seconds. Maximum of 50 Reverb charges at a time.

Feedback:Every 5 hits Soundwave gains a Feedback charge, increasing the damage of his shocks by 2.5%-7.5% and increasing the length of his stuns by 5%-10%. Maximum of 10 Feedback charges at a time. Feedback charges are permanent and can be nullified.

Disorient:Soundwaves special attacks will leave his opponent Disoriented, reducing the effectiveness of all repair and power gain abilities by 50% for its duration.

Sonic Attacks:In addition to his heavy and ranged attacks, for the second and third hit of his light combo and the second hit of his medium combo, Soundwave uses his natural sonic cannons to enhance his attacks.

Special 1:Defiant-It takes more than remarkable intelligence to raise through the ranks of the Decepticons. Soundwave pistol whips his opponent with his hand-held sonic cannon while it charges then fires it into their head. Charged shot inflicts a 2 second stun and places a Disorient debuff on his opponent for 6 seconds.

Special 2:System Overload-A brutal assault on his foes internal workings sure to intimidate any opposition. Soundwave delivers two sonic blasts from his arm cannons to his opponent, then connects his six tentacles to his enemy and sends an electrical burst through each one. Each tentacle inflicts a stack of shock for 10% damage over four seconds. Final burst places a Disorient debuff on his opponent for 12 seconds.

Special 3:Orbital Supremacy-Soundwave commands Laserbeak and Ravage to occupy his enemy while his final attack is prepared. Soundwave pulls up a hologram controlling various nearby satellites and pulls them all progressively closer to his location. While the satellites are moving Laserbeak and Ravage attack their opponents with their twin cannons, Laserbeak firing off sniper rounds(6 shots) and Ravage using machine guns(14 shots). With his opponent sufficiently wounded, Soundwave remotely powers down the 10 gathered satellites and sends them crashing down onto his foe before finally projecting a powerful sonic pulse(5 hits). Each satellite has a 60% chance to inflict a stack of burn, dealing 10% damage over 8 seconds. Final pulse inflicts a Disorient debuff on his opponent for 24 seconds.

Synergies

Allies with Bonecrusher, Mixmaster(2%-3%-8% Armor buff both ways)

Enemies with Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide(2%-3%-8% Attack buff both ways)

Executioners with Barricade(4%-8%-12% increase to ranged damage both ways)

Loyalists with Grindor(4%-8%-12% increase to melee damage both ways)

Right Hand Man with Megatron(Megatron gains a 5%-10%-15% increase to power rate while Soundwave gains 10%-15%-20% passive armor)
  • edited July 2019
    zh8duvknrxou.jpg
    KNᎾᏟKᎾᏌᎢᏚ FᎪᏟᎬ ᏔᎻᎬN ᎻᎬ ᏚᎬᎬᏚ ᏚᎢᎪᎡᏚᏟᎡᎬᎪᎷ

Ꮖ ᏔᎪNᎢ KNᎾᏟKᎾᏌᎢ!!!!!(ღ˘ω˘ღ)(ღ˘ω˘ღ)(ღ˘ω˘ღ)“ψ(`∇´)ψ(-^〇^-)(^ω^)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Whatever Bntyhntr3232 said about Crosshairs except Class: Scout instead of Demolitions

You know what...you're probably right...and switch hound to demolition
  • As tall as Omega supreme? He was fighting with Optimus and he was not bigger than any usual transformer.. as I remember

But I really like him.. he is almost as mad as Galvatron :D
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited July 2019
    46z26zv5vsf2.jpg
    Sky Lynx

Class: Tactician

Faction: Autobot

Heavy: Ranged 5% chance to inflict the Sonic debuff for 10 seconds
    Sonic disorients the opponent giving all attacks a 50% chance to miss and 20%- damage

When Sky lynx blocks he gets the sonic shield buff for 4 seconds

When the opponent blocks they get armor break for 4 seconds

When the opponent does a heavy Sky lynx gets the armor buff for 5 seconds

Special attacks:

Sp1 Rip through the skies: Sky Lynx rams into the opponent midair and then unleashes a deadly blast from his mouth (2 hits) 40% chance to inflict Sonic for 6 seconds with the blast and 40% chance to inflict armor break with the ram for 6 seconds

Sp2 Roaring thunder: Sky lynx slices the opponent with his wings then roars loudly while shooting a blast from his mouth (8 hits) 20% chance to inflict bleed for 7 seconds with each slash 20% chance to inflict sonic for each hit of the blast for 7 seconds

Sp3 Magnificence: Sky lynx does a cyclone slice with his wings (8 hits) then flies up and rams into the enemy then when they get up he unleashes the most deadly blast of all then does a magnificent pose (12 hits) the cyclone slice has a 40% chance to inflict bleed for each hit for 7 seconds the ram has a 100% chance to inflict armor break for 15 seconds and Stun for 10 seconds the deadly blast has a 75% chance to inflict sonic for each hit for 18 seconds

Signature ability

Amazing Comeback:

When Sky lynx drops below 25% health he gets 7 armor buffs for 25 seconds and has a 2X chance to inflict debuffs

Synergies:

Enemies: Galvatron Cyclonus Megatron Starscream

Allies: Optimus (G1) Rodimus Arcee Magnus Springer

Tell me what you think!
  • I agre but here are some of my Changes Bntyhntr3232
    CROSSHAIRS (AOE)

Class: Scout

Faction: Autobot

BIO: whatever Kabam makes it

Heavy: Ranged

Signature Ability: Eyes of an Eagle: Whenever Crosshairs does a heavy he has a 25% chance to get 25%+ increased ranged damage for 5 seconds

Special attacks:

"Uncanny Quickshot": Crosshairs punches his opponent before shooting them with his guns 60% chance to inflict bleed for 4 seconds with the shots and 50% chance to inflict armor break for 5 seconds with the kick if both bleed and armor break are inflicted crosshairs gets 15%+ ranged damage for 15 seconds

"WIldstyle Overheat": Crosshairs throws his guns up into the air and kickflips his opponent while he catches shoots them up! 55% chance to inflict the Heatseeking buff for 6 seconds
    heetseeking makes the opponent unable to dodge ranged attacks

"Extreme Patrol!": Crosshairs shifts into vehicle form and leaps over the opponent then Crosshairs comes floating down on his parachute shooting the opponent 10 times 10% chance to inflict bleed with every shot at least 5 bleeds WILL be inflicted

SYNERGIES:

Last stand (all movie autobots) if all members of the team have this synergy everyone gets the Hero buff for the entire battle
    Hero gives all autobots 20%+ defense and is more effective the less bots there are (it goes from 20 30 40 50 60)
    Enemies (megatron and barricade)
    Allies: (Bumblebee hot rod drift hound and optimus)

Tell me what you think![/quote]