Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    I know I don't control the thread, but I have a suggestion for future requests:
    Please limit the amount of pictures we put in a post. It crams up the thread, making it look unorganized and could drown someone else's work.

If you want to put a bunch of pictures, it's best to put it in a Spoiler tab like others have suggested. Thank you.
  • ShattickShattick Posts: 3
    Kabam forget to add important bots like cliffjumper,snarl, sunstreaker,leadfoot, sentinel prime,lockdown, smokescreen,alpha trion,tappet,topspin, road buster,mirage dark of the moon and many more
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    DarioCld wrote: »
    OverlordProfile.jpg

I'd like to see Overlord in game, not my fav character, but I find him really interesting, especially with a story where we commanders must fight him.

tarn2.jpg

Here's Tarn! Another interesting character to add in the game.

Yes and Yesssssss
  • I personally think that reflector would be cool because he is technically 3 bots under one mind
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Tfp soundwave, I shall not stop until I receive him, mwahahahah
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Tfp soundwave, I shall not stop until I receive him, mwahahahah

Have fun becoming the new Jhonson
    My all time N°1 most wanted bot now would be... literally any new bot that isn't a reskin
  • So following up my last suggestion, me and the same buddy came up with another Combaticon, Onslaught.
    pdgn9wfqa178.png
    Class: Tactician

Bio: Onslaught is a master strategist. With his fellow Combaticons being loose cannons, he directs their destruction for the Decepticon cause. He's the "Hand-off" type of bot so seeing him on the Battlefield means there's more destruction inbound.

Signature: Tactical Efficiency
    -Onslaught finds the chinks in his plans and corrects them, making him more efficient.
    --Battle Plan penalties are reduced to an extent.*
    *I am unsure of the math, but a Level 100 Signature will reduce the penalties by 50%.

Basic Abilities:
    Battle Plans
    Burn

Passive:
    +10% natural armor

Heavy Attacks:
    -Onslaught fires a few rockets at the opponent (the same animation as Ultra Magnus or Ironhide)
    --30% chance to inflict a Burn debuff, dealing 20% of attack as heat damage over 4 seconds.

Battle Plans
    On Block: Holding Block for 1.5 seconds changes the current Battle Plan. Buffs are reset when plans have changed.
    The order of plans goes from Offensive to Defensive to Precision to Preservation and back to Offensive.

Offensive mode: Critical melee hits grant a melee buff and critical ranged hits grant a ranged buff, both increasing their respective damage by 3%. For every 10 buffs, all buffs are consumed and replaced with an attack buff increasing attack by 25%. Buffs are removed by enemy special crit and combined buffs require 5 critical hits.
    -3% crit rate per buff.
    Should Onslaught become too powerful, a 5% reduction in armor is necessary.

Defensive mode: Onslaught gains either a physical resistance or energy resistance depending on the attack (max of 10 each) which increases resistance by 8% per buff.*
    - 5% less attack
    *This is similar to Ultra Magnus but no resistances are lost when a different type of hit has been received.

Precision mode: Critical hits deal 10% more damage and generate 30% more power.
    - 5% less armor

Preservation mode: Every 10 hits repairs 5% of missing health or gains an armor buff reducing incoming damage by 10% for 5 seconds. Buffs are not granted if the combo is broken.
    - 5% less attack

Special Attacks:

SP1 - Tactical Intervention
    -Onslaught shoots the opponent with a rifle, then rushes in to give an old fashioned one-two.
    --Battle Plans change the debuffs applied to the opponent
    --If Offensive Mode is engaged, the opponent suffers a 10% reduction in attack.
    --If Defensive Mode is engaged, Onslaught gains an armor buff reducing all incoming damage by 20% for 4 seconds.
    --If Precision Mode is engaged, the opponent suffers a 20% crit rate reduction for 5 seconds.
    --If Preservation Mode is engaged, Onslaught gains a repair buff, regenerating 3% of his max health over 3 seconds.

SP2 - Change Of Plans
    -Onslaught delivers a powerful dropkick, studies his plans, then releases a bombardment of missiles.
    -- 60% chance to inflict burn dealing 70% attack over 5 seconds
    -- 100% chance to change battle plans

SP3 - Earthquaking Fury
    -Onslaught transforms and rams into the opponent, knocking them back a fair distance. He stays in vehicle-mode launching a volley of missiles at the opponent.
    - 100% chance to inflict burn dealing 90% attack as heat damage over 8 seconds
    -If Offensive Mode is engaged, Onslaught stuns the opponent for 6 seconds
    -If Defensive Mode is engaged, Onslaught gains a permanent armor buff reducing enemy damage by 6% (max of 5)
    -If Precision Mode is engaged, Onslaught inflicts a permanent armor break reducing enemy armor by 9%
    -If Preservation Mode is engaged, Onslaught heals 10% of max health

Synergies:
    Combaticons! Attack!
    -Outgoing: Onslaught provides his fellow Combaticons with passive Armor and Attack Buffs.
    -Incoming:
    --Swindle: Onslaught gains a +5% Block proficiency.

Let me know what y'all think about Onslaught!
    Please don't take this down Kabam. I post these in a separate discussion so I don't lose this work and I can gain some feedback.

PLZ KABAM GIVE US ONSLAUGHT
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2019
    Maybe consider any of these.
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5144/collection-for-complete-bot-ability-sets
    Old Thread, but hey, it took a much of head work to make those. Mine as well as some others.
  • Scarlett_KnightScarlett_Knight Posts: 74
    edited June 2019
    iswthc4vkdro.jpg

Huffer

Class Tech

Normal attack he attacks like Bludgeon he uses a grey broken pipe

Heavy melee

Ranged attack gun

Faction Autobot

Passive abilities Whine
    there is a 10% Chance when Huffer gets hit he gets the whine buff for 10 seconds when he has it and gets hit he sits and cries for 4 seconds and the opponent gets a form of stun that makes them stand there and strach there head for 6 seconds

Self repair when he gets hit there is a 20% Chance to get self repair for 5 seconds it heals 100 health a second

Special Attacks

Special One
    Huffer grabs his pipe and hits the opponent 3 times and then he grabs his gun and blasts them 10% chance to inflict burn for 4 seconds

Special Two

Huffer uppercuts the opponent into the air and jumps and hits them downward with his pipe then huffer falls on the opponent

Special 3

Huffer starts sobbing the opponent starts laughing uncontrollably then huffer shoots the opponent transforms and runs them over the opponent gets up huffer electrocutes his pipe with a device and strikes the opponent 100% chance to inflict Shock for 10 seconds

Synergys

Big and little truck
    Optimus prime and huffer
    When OP or Huffer does a heavy attack there is a 100% chance after the opponent gets up for the other bot who you are not using to come from behind and heavy attack the opponent dealing 25% of there normal heavy attack dmg
    The second heavy attack is dodgeable but it is difficult

Tell me what you think!
  • This guy if you would kabam.6520g189ifeb.png
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    I’d say G1 rodimus prime exgxfv1fut7t.jpeg
    class he should be a tac
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    arqm555 wrote: »
    I’d say G1 rodimus prime exgxfv1fut7t.jpeg
    class he should be a tac

He should be in the whiner class...people like Huffer
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Speedy0023 wrote: »
    This guy if you would kabam.6520g189ifeb.png

qg3ybky9vwkw.png
    I'm flattered your wifi is named after me.
  • How about Knockout?
    Class: Tech
    You guys could come up with the rest, cause I dont have much to say besides what I already have
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    How about Knockout?
    Class: Tech
    You guys could come up with the rest, cause I dont have much to say besides what I already have

I was actually going to make a build on TP Knockout being a Tech if Kabam adds him before I finish the build that’s fine
  • Luckas22Luckas22 Posts: 53
    547asie29rku.jpg
    Since there are not many bots of movies it would be good if there is a new one and in my preference (although they are many haha) i would like this jazz since it is the bot that i like most of all, i really like jazz now thing that i always use it but to put this would be a luxury for me and with respect to their abilities it would be good if it were a similar species of the two bumblebee that there is, to have the explorer jazz and this would be the tactical jazz, something like that in my oponion
  • Yautja_Prime_98Yautja_Prime_98 Posts: 4
    edited June 2019
    tr9bu3mgpu5l.jpg
    I was hoping to see predaking in the game, he can be demo or brawler
  • TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55
    Fall of Cybertron Grimlock

4ap5dyvubhh7.jpeg
  • Some bot suggestions along with design suggestions. They are not as fleshed out as those from other commanders but I hope this helps.

G1 Rodimus Prime: Brawler. Some mechanic related to the Matrix would be in order, perhaps Matrix charges which allow to purify debuffs, add amor, attack, gain power more quickly or whatever. He could also have great armor against distance attacks, forcing to attack him on melee (which was how his fights with Gavatron always ended in the cartoon). Perhaps at SP3 he unleashes the Matrix power for a mountain of damage. The pic from Kabam's Facebook page is spot on so design would be not a problem. Should be powerful as G1 Autobots are overall the weakest group (don't get me started).

G1 Warpath: Demo, could be warrior if following its original specs, just bring him! B) He must be able to deal different DoT attacks like burn, shock, bleed... and stun with his different ammo. If cryogenic shells could be done, that would be cool indeed. Perhaps they could freeze the oponent (most likely stun him). Perhaps those effects are random or could be switched by throwing a special or like in Hound.

G1 Omega Supreme: Demo. Must be able to deal a lot of damage both with his plasma cannon and while brawling. Also very durable (due to armor or high hit points). Should also tower above all current bots, including Jetfire and become a testing ground for what combiners could be.

G1 Wreck-Gar: Tech. He would have odd healing powers and synergies. Perhaps a chance to resurrect falling team members (I think Dhormammu could do that in MCOC).
    Some bot suggestions along with design suggestions. They are not as fleshed out as those from other commanders but I hope this helps.

G1 Rodimus Prime: Brawler. Some mechanic related to the Matrix would be in order, perhaps Matrix charges which allow to purify debuffs, add amor, attack, gain power more quickly or whatever. He could also have great armor against distance attacks, forcing to attack him on melee (which was how his fights with Gavatron always ended in the cartoon). Perhaps at SP3 he unleashes the Matrix power for a mountain of damage. The pic from Kabam's Facebook page is spot on so design would be not a problem. Should be powerful as G1 Autobots are overall the weakest group (don't get me started).

G1 Warpath: Demo, could be warrior if following its original specs, just bring him! B) He must be able to deal different DoT attacks like burn, shock, bleed... and stun with his different ammo. If cryogenic shells could be done, that would be cool indeed. Perhaps they could freeze the oponent (most likely stun him). Perhaps those effects are random or could be switched by throwing a special or like in Hound.

G1 Omega Supreme: Demo. Must be able to deal a lot of damage both with his plasma cannon and while brawling. Also very durable (due to armor or high hit points). Should also tower above all current bots, including Jetfire and become a testing ground for what combiners could be.

G1 Wreck-Gar: Tech. He would have odd healing powers and synergies. Perhaps a chance to resurrect falling team members (I think Dhormammu could do that in MCOC).

Warpath would be a demo
    Some bot suggestions along with design suggestions. They are not as fleshed out as those from other commanders but I hope this helps.

Warpath would be a demo

I think at this point I'd want warpath just for the sake of another demo-(auto)bot, I'm sure even Ironhide gets lonely
  • magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited June 2019
    i6z8pt92tutz.jpeg
    Ok, how about adding Hotshot, Rev, Wars, and Crosswise 😁
    4ndy0dldpmor.jpeg
    37hpo47nve8n.jpeg
    30oi7qirbb9y.jpeg
    0iwq3ibztyet.jpeg

• @Kabam Vydious i would love another prime of the 13 originals.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    bqg6o4b233if.jpg
    Impactor
    Class: Demolition
    Faction: Autobot - Wreckers

Made for Battle:
    • Impactor's heavy armor grants him 15% passive armor rating and reduces the duration of all Armor Break effects received by 20%

All Attacks:
    • 20~30% chance to gain a passive Ranged Damage charge, increasing his ranged damage by 6%. These charges are not set on a timer
    (Max: 15 charges)

War Cry:
    • After landing 65 hits on the opponent, Impactor
    gains a 30~40% Special Damage buff which lasts for 20 seconds. If Impactor manages to land an SP2 or SP3 before this buff expires, he'd gain an extra 60~80% Special Damage buff

Well-timed Blocks:
    • 35% chance to knock back the opponent
    • Well-timed Blocks against Special Attacks grant him a 120% Special Damage buff which lasts for 16 seconds. This will only occur once per fight

Heavy Attacks: Transforms into his tank mode and fires an energy beam
    • 30% chance to stun the opponent for 2s

Special Attacks:
    • These attacks cost 3% less power for each active Ranged Damage charge

SP1 - Harpoon of Doom: Impactor's signature weapon is used to rip his enemis to shreds
    This harpoon slash attack is followed by a blast of energy from his shoulder cannon
    • Inflicts Bleed on each Harpoon attack (2 hits), dealing 60% Attack over 8s

SP2 - Missle Shower: Impactor opens his chest to reveal a big surprise
    • 100% chance to Burn the opponent, dealing 40% attack over 5s (stacks up to 3 stacks of burn)

SP3 - Bring Out The Big Guns: The legendary ex-leader of The Wreckers shows no mercy
    • 100% chance to become Unstoppable for 5s
    • Stuns the opponent for 3s

Signature Ability: Ready for Battle
    • Impactor is always ready for battle, armed with 20 stacks of armor to reduce the damage of the first 20 hits received by 30~80%. Additionally, while these armor buffs are active, Impactor is fully immune to all Direct Damage effects (i.e. Bleed, Dark Burn, Shock, etc. )

Synergies:
    • Wreck and Rule with Springer and Perceptor
    Impactor: Becomes Indestructible (immune to all damage) for 4.7s when he drops below 5% of max health. Impactor also deals +15% damage against all Decepticons
    Springer and Perceptor: +20% damage against all Decepticons

• Old Friends with Megatron (G1)
    Impactor: Damage over time debuffs last 100% longer
    Megatron: +5% attack rating for each fused debuff

• Violence Lovers with Warpath
    Uhhhhhh...

• Aliies with Springer, Kup and Ultra Magnus

• Enemies with Overlord and Black Shadow
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    bqg6o4b233if.jpg
    Impactor

Made for Battle:
    • Impactor's heavy armor grants him 15% passive armor rating and reduces the duration of all Armor Break effects received by 20%

All Attacks:
    • 20~30% chance to gain a passive Ranged Damage charge, increasing his ranged damage by 6%. These charges are not set on a timer

War Cry:
    gains a 30~40% Special Damage buff which lasts for 20 seconds. If Impactor manages to land an SP2 or SP3 before this buff expires, he'd gain an extra 60~80% Special Damage buff

Well-timed Blocks:
    • Well-timed Blocks against Special Attacks grant him a 120% Special Damage buff which lasts for 16 seconds. This will only occur once per fight

Special Attacks:

SP1 - Harpoon of Doom: Impactor's signature weapon is used to rip his enemis to shreds
    This harpoon slash attack is followed by a blast of energy from his shoulder cannon

• 100% chance to Burn the opponent, dealing 40% attack over 5s (stacks up to 3 stacks of burn)

SP3 - Bring Out The Big Guns: The legendary ex-leader of The Wreckers shows no mercy

• Impactor is always ready for battle, armed with 20 stacks of armor to reduce the damage of the first 20 hits received by 30~80%. Additionally, while these armor buffs are active, Impactor is fully immune to all Direct Damage effects (i.e. Bleed, Dark Burn, Shock, etc. )

Synergies:
    Impactor: Becomes Indestructible (immune to all damage) for 4.7s when he drops below 5% of max health. Impactor also deals +15% damage against all Decepticons

Uhhhhhh...

Awesome! I really hope Kabam adds Springer and Impactor ❤️
  • ZeroevZeroev Posts: 1
    Would like to see Sentinel Prime, The Fallen, Lockdown and Crosshairs. All from the movies.
    edited June 2019
    b0nd8tbkqpa6.jpg

Rack'n'Ruin

Class: Brawler

Faction: Wreckers

Heavy: melee (as they can't transform they will smash the ground like primal)

BIO: Rack'n'ruin were once different bots but they were surgically fused together in a desperate attempt to save their lives Rack has an anvil arm and Ruin has a hammer arm

When doing a heavy attack Rack'n'Ruin will get the Anvil buff for 8 seconds if they do a heavy again they will get the Hammer buff for 8 seconds
    Anvil makes Rack'n'Ruin's block unbreakable to heavy attacks and he has more defense the less time is left (up to 20%)
    Hammer makes Rack'n'Ruin's melee attacks unblockable and he deals more damage the less time is left (up to 20%)

Special attacks:

Rack up the hits: Rack'n'Ruin spin attack the opponent then do a uppercut (9 hits) 20% chance to inflict an armor break for each hit if no armor breaks are inflicted Rack'n'Ruin gets unstoppable for 8 seconds

Ruin their world: Rack'n'Ruin spin their hammer while they hit them with their anvil (3 anvil hits) then they lay the smackdown with a hammer blow (4 hits total) 100% chance to get both Hammer and Anvil for 5 seconds if all blows connect

Racking and Ruining: Rack'n'Ruin unleash an onslaught of attacks then finish off with a smash from the hammer and then they bang the hammer to the anvil (14 hits) 100% chance to get both hammer and anvil for 15 seconds after they bang the hammer to the anvil and all hits have a 10% chance to inflict armor break (at least 4 armor breaks will be inflicted)

Signature ability:

Drop the hammer on the anvil: Rack'n'Ruin deals 20% more damage when he has the hammer buff and he has 20% more defense when he has the anvil buff. If he has both hammer and anvil both buffs last Twice as long

Synergies:

Wreck and rule (Magnus Wheeljack Arcee and all other wreckers) if your entire team consists of wreckers all stats increase by 8%

Let me know what you think of Rack'n'Ruin!
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    bqg6o4b233if.jpg
    Impactor

Made for Battle:

All Attacks:

War Cry:

Well-timed Blocks:

Special Attacks:

Synergies:

Uhhhhhh...

AMAZING! I always was a huge fan of the wreckers