Home General Discussion

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

1212224262730

Comments

  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,020
    @Kabam Vydious quick question why is this thread here, after you announced no more new bots?????
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,104
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious quick question why is this thread here, after you announced no more new bots?????

    Because it's just a wishlist.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,810
    RESKIN (v3.5)

    Prowl into DEADEND
    jxjod9lu3c6b.jpg

    Mirage into DRAGSTRIP
    ob6dllkhlzyd.jpg

  • Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,477
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    60 something?
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    60 something?

    Yes maybe 50 actually
  • Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited December 2019
    Unique bot suggestions anyone?
    Name : Commander (Skywatch Mech design)
    Class : Brawler
    Faction : Autobot
    s3yfdfw0v88z.jpg

    Bio : After sending out both friends and enemies alike to fight battles, you decided enough was enough!
    With the aid of Shockwave and Wheeljack, the most powerful human operated mech was created for you to have a more prominent role in the war for New Quintessa, now let's do some damage...

    Basic Abilities : Power Re-Route, A.B.M (Anti Bot missile), Resistance Cycle

    Power Re-Route : Power is redirected by holding block for 3 seconds to either Weapons or defence to increase respective stats by 50%.
    A.B.M : Last basic range attack is a missile with 20% more damage and has a 60% chance to inflict instant burn.
    Resistance Cycle : Cycles between 20% melee and range resistance when hit by a basic melee or range attack. Cycle takes 5 seconds to complete.


    Signiture Ability : Advantage Upgrade
    When facing a ;
    Tactician
    - +20-100% Special Damage or Range damage when using Power Re-Route
    - 20-30% chance for A.A.M to nulify all resistance buffs for 10 seconds
    Brawler
    - 10-50% chance to inflict amour break or nulify melee buffs with special attacks when using Power Re-Route.
    - 50-90% chance for A.B.M to nulify unstoppable buffs and stun for 2 seconds.
    Warrior
    - Power Re-Route has a 10-80% chance to nulify bleeds or reduce crit rate for Mech but increase attack rating by 20% instead.
    - A.B.M inflicts a series of trigger rate down, reducing their ability trigger rate by 3% per successful activation (max of 20).
    Scout
    - Power Re-Route increases lethality of hits having basic attacks a 20-50% chance to nulify evasion buffs or special attacks a 40-100% to nulify evasion buffs.
    - A.B.M has a chance to power lock opponent for 12 seconds.
    Tech
    - Power Re-Route increases power rate by 20-50% or grants 20-50% evasion chance for all types of range attacks.
    - A.B.M will either nulify shields for instant shock damage or inflict repair block for 10 seconds.
    Demolition
    - Power Re-Route will either constantly heal 1-5% of max health per second until reaching 75% of max health, or activate an energy shield that absorbs basic range attacks to inflict shock damage on special attacks.
    - A.B.M will nulify special damage or crit damage buffs.


    Special 1 : Man-made
    "Primitive but Powerful"
    Shock gauntlets cause destruption to Cybertron biology having a 20% chance to cause the enemy's next heavy attack to stun them for 2 seconds.

    Special 2 : Reverse Engineered
    "Better, but not enough..."
    Power is diverted to energon infused plasma canons increasing damage by 100% based of opponents stored power.

    Special 3 : Imperfect Hybrid
    "The tide will change in our favour...for better or for worse"
    Ore-13 is used to overclock the Mech increasing attack rating by 200% for 20 seconds, after expiring, suffers a 3 second stun and 30 seconds of -50% attack while systems repair takes place.


    Took long enough to write all of this so I Actually can't be bothered coming up with synergies.
    Hope the idea is still cool, you know since "the Commander" is kinda just... There
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Unique bot suggestions anyone?
    Name : Commander (Skywatch Mech design)
    Class : Brawler
    Faction : Autobot
    s3yfdfw0v88z.jpg

    Bio : After sending out both friends and enemies alike to fight battles, you decided enough was enough!
    With the aid of Shockwave and Wheeljack, the most powerful human operated mech was created for you to have a more prominent role in the war for New Quintessa, now let's do some damage...

    Basic Abilities : Power Re-Route, A.B.M (Anti Bot missile), Resistance Cycle

    Power Re-Route : Power is redirected by holding block for 3 seconds to either Weapons or defence to increase respective stats by 50%.
    A.B.M : Last basic range attack is a missile with 20% more damage and has a 60% chance to inflict instant burn.
    Resistance Cycle : Cycles between 20% melee and range resistance when hit by a basic melee or range attack. Cycle takes 5 seconds to complete.


    Signiture Ability : Advantage Upgrade
    When facing a ;
    Tactician
    - +20-100% Special Damage or Range damage when using Power Re-Route
    - 20-30% chance for A.A.M to nulify all resistance buffs for 10 seconds
    Brawler
    - 10-50% chance to inflict amour break or nulify melee buffs with special attacks when using Power Re-Route.
    - 50-90% chance for A.B.M to nulify unstoppable buffs and stun for 2 seconds.
    Warrior
    - Power Re-Route has a 10-80% chance to nulify bleeds or reduce crit rate for Mech but increase attack rating by 20% instead.
    - A.B.M inflicts a series of trigger rate down, reducing their ability trigger rate by 3% per successful activation (max of 20).
    Scout
    - Power Re-Route increases lethality of hits having basic attacks a 20-50% chance to nulify evasion buffs or special attacks a 40-100% to nulify evasion buffs.
    - A.B.M has a chance to power lock opponent for 12 seconds.
    Tech
    - Power Re-Route increases power rate by 20-50% or grants 20-50% evasion chance for all types of range attacks.
    - A.B.M will either nulify shields for instant shock damage or inflict repair block for 10 seconds.
    Demolition
    - Power Re-Route will either constantly heal 1-5% of max health per second until reaching 75% of max health, or activate an energy shield that absorbs basic range attacks to inflict shock damage on special attacks.
    - A.B.M will nulify special damage or crit damage buffs.


    Special 1 : Man-made
    "Primitive but Powerful"
    Shock gauntlets cause destruption to Cybertron biology having a 20% chance to cause the enemy's next heavy attack to stun them for 2 seconds.

    Special 2 : Reverse Engineered
    "Better, but not enough..."
    Power is diverted to energon infused plasma canons increasing damage by 100% based of opponents stored power.

    Special 3 : Imperfect Hybrid
    "The tide will change in our favour...for better or for worse"
    Ore-13 is used to overclock the Mech increasing attack rating by 200% for 20 seconds, after expiring, suffers a 3 second stun and 30 seconds of -50% attack while systems repair takes place.


    Took long enough to write all of this so I Actually can't be bothered coming up with synergies.
    Hope the idea is still cool, you know since "the Commander" is kinda just... There

    This would get four awesomes but it won’t let me put more than one.
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited December 2019
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,084
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    Devastation has 5 characters...........WFC has somewhere around 50...ROTDS has around 10...Your statement is false
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    "TfeA, bAttLe tAcTIcs, riD, wFc, FOc, ROtdS, DeVasTatiOn, aNGrY BiRdS tRanSfOrmErS eTc"
    s5qdhniitr1w.png
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 1
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    "TfeA, bAttLe tAcTIcs, riD, wFc, FOc, ROtdS, DeVasTatiOn, aNGrY BiRdS tRanSfOrmErS eTc"
    s5qdhniitr1w.png

    Chill
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 1
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    Devastation has 5 characters...........WFC has somewhere around 50...ROTDS has around 10...Your statement is false

    And you get mad? Lol ROTDS I counted troops so technically was wrong for devastation and WFC
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    "TfeA, bAttLe tAcTIcs, riD, wFc, FOc, ROtdS, DeVasTatiOn, aNGrY BiRdS tRanSfOrmErS eTc"
    s5qdhniitr1w.png

    Chill

    cb93fk373bhi.jpg
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    "TfeA, bAttLe tAcTIcs, riD, wFc, FOc, ROtdS, DeVasTatiOn, aNGrY BiRdS tRanSfOrmErS eTc"
    s5qdhniitr1w.png

    Chill

    cb93fk373bhi.jpg
    Flagged as abuse
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    "TfeA, bAttLe tAcTIcs, riD, wFc, FOc, ROtdS, DeVasTatiOn, aNGrY BiRdS tRanSfOrmErS eTc"
    s5qdhniitr1w.png

    Chill

    cb93fk373bhi.jpg
    Flagged as abuse
    4via8umebx1n.png
  • Why don’t they bring in different skins and some mentioned characters? I’d be real happy
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    I wonder why this thread is still open 🤣
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 659
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    Angry Birds Transformers has 80 characters... I should know, that’s the other game I play regularly... & I have all the bots in the game, minimum Level 15 on all of them.

    (They just hinted at who the 81st character will be with their latest update... It appears that game is about to add Warpath...)
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Technobot wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    Angry Birds Transformers has 80 characters... I should know, that’s the other game I play regularly... & I have all the bots in the game, minimum Level 15 on all of them.

    (They just hinted at who the 81st character will be with their latest update... It appears that game is about to add Warpath...)

    Time to download Angry Birds Transformers I guess.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,020
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    Angry Birds Transformers has 80 characters... I should know, that’s the other game I play regularly... & I have all the bots in the game, minimum Level 15 on all of them.

    (They just hinted at who the 81st character will be with their latest update... It appears that game is about to add Warpath...)

    Time to download Angry Birds Transformers I guess.

    Go With Earth Wars! Warpath is the #1 gunner he’s amazing
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    Angry Birds Transformers has 80 characters... I should know, that’s the other game I play regularly... & I have all the bots in the game, minimum Level 15 on all of them.

    (They just hinted at who the 81st character will be with their latest update... It appears that game is about to add Warpath...)

    Time to download Angry Birds Transformers I guess.

    Go With Earth Wars! Warpath is the #1 gunner he’s amazing

    Played it before, I didn't find it very enjoyable, I don't mind grinding but that game pushed me to my limits, and I can grind for hours on end.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    Angry Birds Transformers has 80 characters... I should know, that’s the other game I play regularly... & I have all the bots in the game, minimum Level 15 on all of them.

    (They just hinted at who the 81st character will be with their latest update... It appears that game is about to add Warpath...)

    Time to download Angry Birds Transformers I guess.

    Go With Earth Wars! Warpath is the #1 gunner he’s amazing

    Played it before, I didn't find it very enjoyable, I don't mind grinding but that game pushed me to my limits, and I can grind for hours on end.

    Don’t find it enjoyable? They have almost 200 characters with 2 characters per month. So we get 24 characters per year
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    Angry Birds Transformers has 80 characters... I should know, that’s the other game I play regularly... & I have all the bots in the game, minimum Level 15 on all of them.

    (They just hinted at who the 81st character will be with their latest update... It appears that game is about to add Warpath...)

    Time to download Angry Birds Transformers I guess.

    Go With Earth Wars! Warpath is the #1 gunner he’s amazing

    Played it before, I didn't find it very enjoyable, I don't mind grinding but that game pushed me to my limits, and I can grind for hours on end.

    Don’t find it enjoyable? They have almost 200 characters with 2 characters per month. So we get 24 characters per year

    more characters doesn't make the gameplay any more enjoyable for me.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,084
    The exact measurement of it is 1 character every 4 weeks
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

    What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

    TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

    Angry Birds Transformers has 80 characters... I should know, that’s the other game I play regularly... & I have all the bots in the game, minimum Level 15 on all of them.

    (They just hinted at who the 81st character will be with their latest update... It appears that game is about to add Warpath...)

    Time to download Angry Birds Transformers I guess.

    Go With Earth Wars! Warpath is the #1 gunner he’s amazing

    Played it before, I didn't find it very enjoyable, I don't mind grinding but that game pushed me to my limits, and I can grind for hours on end.

    Don’t find it enjoyable? They have almost 200 characters with 2 characters per month. So we get 24 characters per year

    more characters doesn't make the gameplay any more enjoyable for me.

    That’s true
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 11
    pcfr77xsu9gp.jpeg
    Dropkick
    3k8nwewkbw47.jpeg
    Blitzwing
    iktxwt63xj0i.jpeg
    Blitzwing
    gl5klhrgbi7k.jpeg
    Bluestreak
    8a6eg75wjkgk.jpeg
    Long haul
    vf1dsxuww1oi.jpeg
    Smokescreen
    oj2gagncy8by.jpeg
    Shatter
    pqc73saptybf.jpeg
    Bulkhead
    upvkhdt6hd4c.jpeg
    BW Megatron
    629w7f7dklew.jpeg
    Knockout
    pnqtscuusmu0.jpeg
    Skywarp
    isn7ebpslfar.jpeg
    Inferno
    7bqpn4e5xvxd.jpeg
    Siege Megatron
    m7c3lke1og7n.jpeg
    Brawl MV1
    mkydbbpclfog.jpeg
    Nova prime
    q50am0f1za63.jpeg
    Percepter
    5v31atseuyuy.jpeg
    TLK Megatron
    je4q43x1pejq.jpeg
    Solus prime
    opqvfq1fq786.jpeg
    First aid
    mz1heyvigkor.jpeg
    Lockdown
    ql5sslyg9jkc.jpeg8hj4g1u8u4qk.png

    ulb27tzf2knc.png
    Streetwise
    qs1svdhiaqhb.jpeg
    Bombshell
    qlbq6aj8ua9g.png
    Bumblebee
    3a1pmh51fbu3.jpeg
    Rodimus prime
    q6oycnswbce3.jpeg
    Hound G1
    Lastly we can never forget Starscream I mean blitzwing. There are so many characters it’s hard just to choose only a few
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,084
    @Smokescreenbot Bayverse bumblebee is already in the game...and siege megatron? He isn't any different from the in-game megatron
  • @Smokescreenbot Bayverse bumblebee is already in the game...and siege megatron? He isn't any different from the in-game megatron

    If you compare them. TLK bee has a different car mode and can use the forge hammer plus rebuild him self while siege megs is a little different if you look at them correctly
Sign In or Register to comment.