Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chrono-Vector: Grimlock Saves the Day!

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Wait 1 minute here! About the Energy costs, will there be 5 nodes like the Challange with Thundercracker or a full on Mission?
    This is much shorter than the Thundercracker Challenge! We're looking at about... 1/3rd the Size.

BTW Please don't tell me that ALL the Bot's were fighting are on Mods.

Of course they will be. Fights are far too easy without inappropriately heinous mods on them to kill advantages of the obvious anti-class bot you'd normally use 😆
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    qal0utgo4iq9.gif
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited June 2019
    This has been timed perfectly for me. I was going to forge some 4*’s away to get another 5*. Considering the rewards I think I’ll hold off on that.

Please put me out of my misery @Kabam Vydious, or make my day if you can answer this question: is that mod from thundercracker event there, where we have to do damage to heal against a degeneration effect? I forget the name. But it’s gonna hinge a lot on whether I’m looking forward to this or not

Edit
    That came across like I wasn’t happy there’s new content. Don’t want to give that impression as that’s certainly not the case. But that mod was extreme
  • This has been timed perfectly for me. I was going to forge some 4*’s away to get another 5*. Considering the rewards I think I’ll hold off on that.

Please put me out of my misery @Kabam Vydious, or make my day if you can answer this question: is that mod from thundercracker event there, where we have to do damage to heal against a degeneration effect? I forget the name. But it’s gonna hinge a lot on whether I’m looking forward to this or not

Edit
    That came across like I wasn’t happy there’s new content. Don’t want to give that impression as that’s certainly not the case. But that mod was extreme

Can't give away all the secrets!
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    This has been timed perfectly for me. I was going to forge some 4*’s away to get another 5*. Considering the rewards I think I’ll hold off on that.

Edit

Life transfer? Hopefully the bugs are worked out and all mods are operating as described.

Edit

Can't give away all the secrets!

How cruel...... I’m going to take that as a yes lol I’m excited to take it on but boy did it drain me, mentally.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    Wait 1 minute here! About the Energy costs, will there be 5 nodes like the Challange with Thundercracker or a full on Mission?
    This is much shorter than the Thundercracker Challenge! We're looking at about... 1/3rd the Size.

Wait the Missions or the Act? I'm referring to the size of the Mission, like (an example each round in the Thundercracker challenge you had six nodes). How many nodes will be in 1 mission? Also, 1/3rd of the size? If that's the case, then both Missions have like 3 to 4 Nodes, each costing from 2-6 per Difficulty and Node. BTW Please don't tell me that ALL the Bot's were fighting are on Mods.
    Oh I get it now! Mission 1 is 9 nodes and 3 fights per lane. Mission 2 is 15 nodes and 5 fights per lane. Remember, there are 2 Lanes per Mission.

And if I have to make a Guess one lane is Hard while the Other is Easy? Or are they both Hard?
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Could y'all in the future add gold? I'm not sure about others, but exploring the expert map might overflow my T3B store, and I am in no mood to sell, but I don't really need to rank up any of my bots, mainly because I'm quite low on T3C sparks. Another thing. Could you possible consider adding alpha sparks as well all around the board for next time. Like, some amount of T1A shards for easy medium hard and T2As shards for expert and hard. I'm quite grateful for this new expedition, but I just want to see if something can be looked. I'll be alright if nothing changes however. I'll do the first chapter of Master if I'm in need of T2As, and the arena awaits if I really need gold. Thanks Kabam.

Edit

Life transfer? Hopefully the bugs are worked out and all mods are operating as described.

That’s the one, thanks. Was kinda hoping it’d stay away but it is a good challenge.
  • Love it! I'm quite happy at the thought of clever bits of new content like this. It arguably works better than large levels based around the premise of each new bot anyway, since the stories often amounted to "well we're looking for the new arrival."

Cute story, good rewards, probably challenging fights at the higher difficulties. Glad I'm still playing.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hmm...after completing one you should go down to the next tier...there are worthwhile rewards...remember there are 4* shards in hard which 2000 shards will get you 500 5* shards...just a reminder
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited June 2019
    Looks very promising that new bots and Spotlight Missions are being added monthly again thank you Kabam 👍
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Just wondering what happened to Alpha sparks in the rewards? Like all the rewards are Basic sparks? Would be nice if you can include some T1As and T2As. Please also bump up the gold. Thank you very much.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Just wondering what happened to Alpha sparks in the rewards? Like all the rewards are Basic sparks? Would be nice if you can include some T1As and T2As. Please also bump up the gold. Thank you very much.

I second this.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Sexy rewards
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Something's wrong ... It should be like -

Chrono Vector : Grimlock Saves the Game
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Ginja wrote: »
    No t3a or T4c so useless to some people 🙄 was hoping for some of these sparks but nope 😭

Yep, useless.

Atleast someone understands and isn't going mad over not even 1 full t4b spark 😂 and a 5* that is not even bothering as no new 5* have been added so it's pointless to celebrate 😂

Yep, pointless.

Except for the 5* shards
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited June 2019
    No t3a or T4c so useless to some people 🙄 was hoping for some of these sparks but nope 😭

Yep, useless.

Atleast someone understands and isn't going mad over not even 1 full t4b spark 😂 and a 5* that is not even bothering as no new 5* have been added so it's pointless to celebrate 😂

Yep, pointless.

Except for the 5* shards

eh.. it is pointless for some of us.

it depends on where you are in the game. this is great for those that are still working or developing their 4* roster. those that are in the middle/higher middle of the game that is working on or developing their 5* roster, this is not helpful at all. At this point 5* shards are great but nothing really useful. The same with Basic sparks. T4A is what's needed. hell, even T3C would have made a bigger difference than Basic sparks
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Im in the middle ground i suppose. Dont need 4* at all but my 5* roster isnt super amazing yet. Really needed more t3c and t3a.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    typo.. meant T3A
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'd have preferred T2 alpha, beggars can't be choosers though