Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Chrono-Vector: Grimlock Saves the Day!

Comments

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Voltron wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Ginja wrote: »
    No t3a or T4c so useless to some people 🙄 was hoping for some of these sparks but nope 😭

Yep, useless.

Atleast someone understands and isn't going mad over not even 1 full t4b spark 😂 and a 5* that is not even bothering as no new 5* have been added so it's pointless to celebrate 😂

Yep, pointless.

Except for the 5* shards

eh.. it is pointless for some of us.

it depends on where you are in the game. this is great for those that are still working or developing their 4* roster. those that are in the middle/higher middle of the game that is working on or developing their 5* roster, this is not helpful at all. At this point 5* shards are great but nothing really useful. The same with Basic sparks. T4A is what's needed. hell, even T3C would have made a bigger difference than Basic sparks

I don't see how 5 star shards could ever be pointless...you could dupe an amazing character
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    JKL wrote: »
    Lot of complaints about the rewards. It is only a mini spotlight. I'll take the somewhat new content and the rewards are a bonus. Don't forget there's still that class based event coming this month with more rewards (possibly T4c class essence).

I guess it's okay to complaint about lack of content? it's all an perspective thing which honestly, you kind of lack...like your past comments about how it was easy to take a break and come back....it's easy to say these things when when you're in the top tier, can get back into a top tier alliance and can earn top tier rewards..

you're main thing is wanting new content because you have the bots you need. you want new content because you have no use for your stronger bots... while a good middle tier players are stuck because we actually need stronger bots but our abilities to get the resources are super limited. I care less if we have new content because right now I have to sneak out of work to play Alpha Arenas as that is the only reasonable (/s) way to earn it.

i get that this is a mini and they probably decided on basic sparks because they plan on releasing this event over and over. If giving Alpha, that would be too much since they use Alpha as a road block resource. But we do have the right to voice our opinion and make it known..just like how you all made it know about the lack of new content.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    No t3a or T4c so useless to some people 🙄 was hoping for some of these sparks but nope 😭

Yep, useless.

Atleast someone understands and isn't going mad over not even 1 full t4b spark 😂 and a 5* that is not even bothering as no new 5* have been added so it's pointless to celebrate 😂

Yep, pointless.

Except for the 5* shards

it depends on where you are in the game. this is great for those that are still working or developing their 4* roster. those that are in the middle/higher middle of the game that is working on or developing their 5* roster, this is not helpful at all. At this point 5* shards are great but nothing really useful. The same with Basic sparks. T4A is what's needed. hell, even T3C would have made a bigger difference than Basic sparks

I don't see how 5 star shards could ever be pointless...you could dupe an amazing character

Many of us have most of the 5 star bots in the pool, and have ranked them up.

What we are missing is the resources to do so. Hence we are asking for at least T3A to keep us going.

yep... not point in getting another 5* I can't rank past R3. and with my luck, it'll be another hot rod. lol
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Just wondering what happened to Alpha sparks in the rewards? Like all the rewards are Basic sparks? Would be nice if you can include some T1As and T2As. Please also bump up the gold. Thank you very much.
    One thing that we want to try and emphasize going forward is that different Areas of the game are where you go for different kinds of Rewards. So while this might be a good place for Basic Sparks, somewhere else might be a good source of Alpha Sparks, and another is the place for Class Sparks, and another is a place for Bot Shards/Chips.

Not to say that this will be the case all the time! There are plenty of places in game where you can get a huge sampling of reward types, like the Spotlight Missions!
  • Options

Yep, useless.

Yep, pointless.

Except for the 5* shards

Many of us have most of the 5 star bots in the pool, and have ranked them up.

What we are missing is the resources to do so. Hence we are asking for at least T3A to keep us going.

I didn't think of it that way
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    T3 mod sparks for all!!!!

In all seriousness, I’m on the fence. T3a would be nice, as it’s only coming in trickles like t2 mod sparks, but it’s new content and we can’t complain about getting extra rewards. I’m badly short of t2a and those 5* shards won’t go amiss. If I obtain every 5* available before I dupe prowl I’ll still keep going until that’s done.

Not going to wade too far into the elite debate here, but if you don’t need the rewards, don’t do it. I don’t do easy spotlight as I have no need for it. Rewards and new content is good, let’s not complain because the rewards suit the majority, rather than the what, 5% of the player base that has no need for them?
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    One thing that we want to try and emphasize going forward is that different Areas of the game are where you go for different kinds of Rewards. So while this might be a good place for Basic Sparks, somewhere else might be a good source of Alpha Sparks, and another is the place for Class Sparks, and another is a place for Bot Shards/Chips.

Not to say that this will be the case all the time! There are plenty of places in game where you can get a huge sampling of reward types, like the Spotlight Missions!

That sounds interesting. Definitely looking forward to new areas of the game. While you guys are at it, hope you can balance out the resources, like how much we need vs how much is given out. Example, to R4 a bot, you need 1 T3A and 3 T4Bs (including one for R3), but we generally get 1 T3A for every 2 T4Bs (based on spotlight and AM rewards). Thus I have expiring T3As while T4Bs become my bottleneck. Another issue is also T2As, the amount you need for forging plus R2 and R3 a bot. I have expiring T3Cs but yet limited T2As so I can’t use up my T3Cs. Maybe can consider if we can sell T3As for certain number of T2As? Or also selling T3Cs for T4Cs? I’ve been wanting to do up a spreadsheet of the resources we need vs what we get from SM, AM, raids and arenas to show where the imbalance/ bottleneck may be; but haven’t gotten the time to do it.

The other part I’m looking forward is bot shards and chips. Just explored master and got 3* bots from all the crystals. I’m not one of those with most of the bots in the 5* pool, like I have yet to get MV and I definitely want to get higher sig levels on my duped bots. So 5* shards are still very attractive to me.

Meanwhile, please also don’t forget about gold. Thank you!
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842

In all seriousness, I’m on the fence. T3a would be nice, as it’s only coming in trickles like t2 mod sparks, but it’s new content and we can’t complain about getting extra rewards. I’m badly short of t2a and those 5* shards won’t go amiss. If I obtain every 5* available before I dupe prowl I’ll still keep going until that’s done.

Not going to wade too far into the elite debate here, but if you don’t need the rewards, don’t do it. I don’t do easy spotlight as I have no need for it. Rewards and new content is good, let’s not complain because the rewards suit the majority, rather than the what, 5% of the player base that has no need for them?

I think the point is for different players at different levels to point out what they need to Kabam, so Kabam can kinda consolidate and see what are the areas they can help on. Doesn’t mean one group of people getting what they want = another group losing out. Like I’m pretty sure no one would argue against more T2As or 5* bot shards or T3Cs or gold or T4Bs.

Also, you should run easy spotlight even if just to farm the energon you get from exploring it. It also helps you towards the monthly objectives and gets you bot chips. There is enough energy in a month to complete all spotlights plus daily T2C or T3C missions, without using batteries and you can still finish everything like a week before the end.
  • Options
    It sounds like these rewards are going to work well in combination with the class-specific event we know is coming! 🙂
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Faithz17 wrote: »

I think the point is for different players at different levels to point out what they need to Kabam, so Kabam can kinda consolidate and see what are the areas they can help on. Doesn’t mean one group of people getting what they want = another group losing out. Like I’m pretty sure no one would argue against more T2As or 5* bot shards or T3Cs or gold or T4Bs.

Also, you should run easy spotlight even if just to farm the energon you get from exploring it. It also helps you towards the monthly objectives and gets you bot chips. There is enough energy in a month to complete all spotlights plus daily T2C or T3C missions, without using batteries and you can still finish everything like a week before the end.

Honestly, I struggle for time. I don’t play in front of the kids so I’m pretty much restricted to 1 run at spotlight per day, plus work means most days I can’t even get a quick auto run through the daily missions. Master gets the fullest attention of course, then whatever I can manage for expert, but I usually struggle to explore expert due to time constraints. Auto running missions sometimes isn’t an option.

I guess kabam had to reward the majority here. I’m itching for t3a as well, and then inevitably t4c. It’s a mini mission after all, not the main mission of the month. Any rewards and content is good news in my eyes, and the top level rewards suit me fine as f2p. It’s a chance to catch up on the meta of this game and progress
  • Options
    WadaWada Posts: 2
    Yeeeeeeesssssss it's about time
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I've got t3a in the stash, so I guess that's why I'm not missing them. Would definitely like to see the mod pool updated and mod crystal shards more available as well as the rank up materials for a max rank 4* mod
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I've got t3a in the stash, so I guess that's why I'm not missing them. Would definitely like to see the mod pool updated and mod crystal shards more available as well as the rank up materials for a max rank 4* mod

For me it's t4b in stash. Hoping for a rankable bot soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Appreciate you guys making the missions easy to accomplish, even if the rewards are just going to expire in my stash...

yeah, for that reason I started at easy to give the sparks more time in stash. Maybe one day kabam will get rid of spark auto-forming and let us have a pile of essence for each spark type. Then we could form them as we need them
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Not sure why people are complaining about the rewards I really appreciate the 5 star shards

Just played through it and it was very challenging, long fights but it’s doable with a team of r5 4 stars
  • Options
    Just wanted to thank you to everyone who had given pre-event feedback and that are now giving feedback post-event. We can't wait to hear what else y'all provide! We eagerly await it and can't wait to share it with the team. <3
  • Options
    Just wanted to thank you to everyone who had given pre-event feedback and that are now giving feedback post-event. We can't wait to hear what else y'all provide! We eagerly await it and can't wait to share it with the team. <3

I LOVED IT such amazing fights and rewards
    u4sr0ljhvzky.jpg
    1aio7e0bbl2z.jpg
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    This is great! Finally new content is coming regularly, really hope old players are returning and new ones join the fight.
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    And the mods aren’t hellish like in the thundercracker event, that was a Nice surprise too :)
  • Options

I LOVED IT such amazing fights and rewards
    u4sr0ljhvzky.jpg
    1aio7e0bbl2z.jpg

z67smvj462b2.gif
  • Options
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Wait 1 minute here! About the Energy costs, will there be 5 nodes like the Challange with Thundercracker or a full on Mission?
    This is much shorter than the Thundercracker Challenge! We're looking at about... 1/3rd the Size.

Wait the Missions or the Act? I'm referring to the size of the Mission, like (an example each round in the Thundercracker challenge you had six nodes). How many nodes will be in 1 mission? Also, 1/3rd of the size? If that's the case, then both Missions have like 3 to 4 Nodes, each costing from 2-6 per Difficulty and Node. BTW Please don't tell me that ALL the Bot's were fighting are on Mods.
    Oh I get it now! Mission 1 is 9 nodes and 3 fights per lane. Mission 2 is 15 nodes and 5 fights per lane. Remember, there are 2 Lanes per Mission.

In fact in mission 1 there is usually 4 fights...I had an ambush on both sides
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    And thanks to this mission I am VERY close to a 5 star bot...it better not be another damn tact! Lol
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    Nice l'event
  • Options
    Honestly, from the master level, I would have expected to earn the 5*
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I duped my 5* kickback, never get any of the featured 5*s 😥
    Also I'll say it again on everyone else's behalf...
    I hate evade melee
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    And thanks to this mission I am VERY close to a 5 star bot...it better not be another damn tact! Lol

I heard if you name the bot you want here you will get it.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I heard if you name the bot you want here you will get it.

Really?