Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chrono-Vector: Grimlock Saves the Day!

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Manthro wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I got someone I wanted anyway!
    64ysrgu4tepx.jpg
    Thank you kabam for an amazing event!
    Welcome to the Shockwave club

I'm still waiting for someone to join me in the Mixmaster club:

ivc7we5t78vm.png

Only 1.2k attack ratings? That guy is r4
    Something just doesn't add up tbh
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Slayer wrote: »
    64ysrgu4tepx.jpg

ivc7we5t78vm.png

Low attack but with acid applied he crits for almost all hits
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited June 2019
    64ysrgu4tepx.jpg

ivc7we5t78vm.png

3va0vo8fv22e.jpg

I fixed it.
    64ysrgu4tepx.jpg

ivc7we5t78vm.png

3va0vo8fv22e.jpg

I fixed it.

God of tftf.
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    So I’m pretty new to the game, several months, I have some decent bots and some decent skills but I’ve tried several times on expert and I keep getting steamrolled by special 3. I feel like if it didnt power up so fast I might be able to beat him with 4k megatron and 3k galvatron. Trying to bait them but they’re so aggressive....way more than looks in nightskies videos lol. Feel like I’m getting hosed
    Job4abot wrote: »
    So I’m pretty new to the game, several months, I have some decent bots and some decent skills but I’ve tried several times on expert and I keep getting steamrolled by special 3. I feel like if it didnt power up so fast I might be able to beat him with 4k megatron and 3k galvatron. Trying to bait them but they’re so aggressive....way more than looks in nightskies videos lol. Feel like I’m getting hosed

If you’re talking about the power flow path it is really difficult I’d say just be patient or use power control bots if you have any
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    64ysrgu4tepx.jpg

ivc7we5t78vm.png

He's forge 0
  • I have to say this... I played Medium, Hard, and Expert. And the Jump in battle level between Hard and Expert is Ridiculous! Hard was Easy auto fights.. but Expert the second act killed 3 bots with the first opponent. I expected Difficult. Not impossible by this level. And I know I can't be the only person thinking this.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I have to say this... I played Medium, Hard, and Expert. And the Jump in battle level between Hard and Expert is Ridiculous! Hard was Easy auto fights.. but Expert the second act killed 3 bots with the first opponent. I expected Difficult. Not impossible by this level. And I know I can't be the only person thinking this.

You're the only person thinking this
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I have to say this... I played Medium, Hard, and Expert. And the Jump in battle level between Hard and Expert is Ridiculous! Hard was Easy auto fights.. but Expert the second act killed 3 bots with the first opponent. I expected Difficult. Not impossible by this level. And I know I can't be the only person thinking this.

It's all relative to the strength of the bots in your squad.

What tier bots are you using?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Based on what I saw the bot rating is a little higher than that of the highest rated path in expert, same goes with master.
    I mean, it's a challenge right?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

I used different rosters at different levels... much like I do in the Spotlight Missions. Easy & Medium... “Feed them to the Sharkticons” (R3 4*s). Hard, I used my Beast Purification Team (R4 4*s). Expert... a mix of R3 5*s & Max’d 4*. Aside from Ironhide in Mission 1 Expert, I had Minimal trouble with this challenge.

• Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    I tried expert with movie megatron rank 4 max not much forge. Galvatron and magnus 5 star rank 1. Megatron r4 4 star and blaster r3 4 star. I got thru bumblebee and sideswipe but did lose twice and got steamrolled by hound too much special 3 to overcome with that rank low bots. I wanted to give it a whirl cause those 2500 5 star shards look nice. I’m currently struggling to get past rank 1 on five star just not a lot of options to get tier class spark and tough to reach 10k of it.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Top 10 hardest boss fights:
    1. Hound
    2. Hound
    3. Hound
    4. Hound
    5. Hound
    6. Hound
    7. Tough one, but Hound
    8. Hound
    9. Hound
    10. Hound

Honorable mentions: Hound, Hound and Hound

Top 10 easiest boss fights:
    1. Grimlock
    2. Grimlock close second
    3. Grimlock
    4. Grimlock
    5. Grimlock
    6. Grimlock
    7. Grimlock
    8. Grimlock
    9. Grimlock
    10. Grimlock

Honorable mentions: Grimlock
  • Expert was (somewhat) a breeze, but this was the first time that I could finish master.
    However, that hound and ratchet were unexpectedly hard... I'm almost done exploring it, but I'm stuck at blaster... Is there any serious counter to him?
    Expert was (somewhat) a breeze, but this was the first time that I could finish master.
    However, that hound and ratchet were unexpectedly hard... I'm almost done exploring it, but I'm stuck at blaster... Is there any serious counter to him?

Windblade and KB can nullify his power gain buff
    Cheetor, WB and Mirage can evade his SP2 with ease
  • Just wanted to say thank you so much for this event. I enjoyed it a lot more than the Thundercracker one because it was less frustrating, and I was able obtain a 4* Bot. Great job on making the best Transformers mobile game I've played in a very long time.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Top 10 hardest boss fights:
    1. Hound
    2. Hound
    3. Hound
    4. Hound
    5. Hound
    6. Hound
    7. Tough one, but Hound
    8. Hound
    9. Hound
    10. Hound

Honorable mentions: Hound, Hound and Hound

Top 10 easiest boss fights:
    1. Grimlock
    2. Grimlock close second
    3. Grimlock
    4. Grimlock
    5. Grimlock
    6. Grimlock
    7. Grimlock
    8. Grimlock
    9. Grimlock
    10. Grimlock

Honorable mentions: Grimlock

Lol! 😂
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I finished one path on both for master. Grimlocks 75% physical resistance is quite annoying. Any way around that?
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    I finished one path on both for master. Grimlocks 75% physical resistance is quite annoying. Any way around that?

Waspinator, mixmaster can remove the resistance. If you don’t have them then using ranged centred bots with a ranged heavy helps a lot, like Galvis or Ironhide
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited June 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Waspinator, mixmaster can remove the resistance. If you don’t have them then using ranged centred bots with a ranged heavy helps a lot, like Galvis or Ironhide

Or you can just power through with armour breaks.
    So G1 prime and megatron?
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Not what I did, but an alternative is bring KB and motormaster. He won’t purify KB’s bleeds or power drains so you have reliable access to both.

As mentioned, mix and wasp work well. I haven’t tried or heard anything about starscream nullifying the resistance though. Maybe galvatron or megatronus could work with dark burn as well.
    I beat Grimlock with G1 Optimus Prime. It’s like an ROK fight. Well...nope, still easier than an ROK fight. So if you’re planning on doing ROK, consider this fight a small practice
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Expert was (somewhat) a breeze, but this was the first time that I could finish master.

Windblade and KB can nullify his power gain buff
    Cheetor, WB and Mirage can evade his SP2 with ease

Ok, thanks!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    dw90kp819q6s.jpg
    Finished master. Had to use a revive or two for exploration but thats ok.06ac53v2d0no.jpg
    This however was a bit of a letdown lol.
    I only did expert and master, rest of the spotlight difficulties , are they even worth doing? 😅
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I only did expert and master, rest of the spotlight difficulties , are they even worth doing? 😅

if you are going for the monthly objectives then they are necessary unfortunately
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    DaveJL wrote: »

if you are going for the monthly objectives then they are necessary unfortunately
    Just to be clear, the Chrono-Vector spotlights aren't required for monthly objectives; only the Code of a Hero spotlights.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Easy way to farm energon since paths are short.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146

Really, even with Wheljaack 4 * R5 duplicate, Ironhide 4 * R5 Megatronus 4 * R5 and Optimus 4 * R4, that Blaster and Prowl gave me a job on the expert.