Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

CHANGE. - Suggestions for The Fight

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Greetings commanders.

I'd like to start a consolidated thread for suggestions (please think before you type, and keep it civil) that will benefit both players new and old, as well as the general well-being of F2F.

Moderators @Kabam Miike can also chip in and check out the pulse of the community.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Suggestions for what?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I'll get the ball rolling.

1. Increased inventory caps, sale of T4B, T4A
    2. Overhead maps for AM (with live player progress), there are some alliances with players from different time zones
    3. Solution for XP >75, or at least dialog
    4. Graphical Settings
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Give us an option to modify the graphics please. I’d rather play with android graphics than play with lags
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Give us an option to modify the graphics please. I’d rather play with android graphics than play with lags

Speaking of graphics I'd love to have ios graphics on my Android . Also my mobile is capable of handling high resolution graphics
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    All of this has been suggested already. Yet no word on any of it. What makes you think anoher thread will help that?
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    All of this has been suggested already. Yet no word on any of it. What makes you think anoher thread will help that?

As a community, if we band together under one voice/thread, we've better chances of being heard.

I know there are tons of other threads, unfortunately drowned out by stupid bickering and terrible posts, hence my pleading to keep things civil and well thought out.

If there are repeat requests, it simply means valid suggestions were lost in the quagmire of noise.

So let's be smarter and do this right. Keep it tidy and cerebral.

The mods should also maintain 2 way conversations if possible, or at least acknowledge. And delete mundane comments not pertaining to the original spirit.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    I'd like to propose a Training Mode, where you go up against a never-ending wave of Bots(1 Bot per Wave). It starts off relatively easy, and gets progressively difficult. You don't get any Rewards for it(or maybe just a limited amount of Ore-13), it's purely intended for training purposes.
  • Appreciate you making this thread, @BlackRazak. Updated the title a bit just to give clarity to it's topic. We'll keep an eye on this and make sure our teams are seeing what y'all are sharing. :)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Appreciate you making this thread, @BlackRazak. Updated the title a bit just to give clarity to it's topic. We'll keep an eye on this and make sure our teams are seeing what y'all are sharing. :)

Awesome!
    edited July 2019
    Suggestion:

1. Dumb down Crystal, for 10 energon.
    Have a Raid Revive T2 but prefer 2x T1s?
    24 hr shield but would rather have 2x 12hr or 6x 4hr?
    Exchange T2 Ore for 10x T1 ore?
    THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR.
    2. Dumb down BOT Crystal, for 150 energon.
    Sick of not having enough in the stash to level up your 5*? Dumb down BOT crystal trades your 5* for 5x 4 star crystals or the same character, but duped and WITH RESOURCES, gold and ore.
    That way noobs can get to grips and rank up squads FASTER, MORE EFFICIENTLY.
    PROS WON'T MIND. NOOBS WILL BE GRATEFUL.

JUST AN IDEA
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    In that case, I would like to reiterate Faithz earlier suggestion that we incorporate an alliance base raid mode. I suspect that it would have to be modified, because an unlimited number of bots would get very messy very quickly... and be abused to oblivion. But if the alliance base bore similarities to an individual base, only much larger, this new game mode wouldn't even have to be developed from the ground up. Perhaps each alliance member could contribute a set number of bots and mods for the alliance leadership to place?

Faithz17 wrote: »
    I would like to see an alliance base sort of mode, like give me a reason why I need more bots. Members in alliance can park as many bots as they want in this base, but the catch is you can’t use these bots for AM, raids or SM as long as they are on alliance base. Then other alliances can bring 1 bot each and attack as much as they can within 24 hours till their bots die/ run out of items. If they beat all bots, they get gold/ energon/ bot chips/ crystals shards. If they fail, defending base gets the rewards. Kinda like an alliance raid.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I guess now the real question, will any of these suggestions make it into the game? And is there really active development going on?
    SUGGESTION:
    1. AM/alliance specific chat notifications. F2F already has a "*** has started an alliance mission!" alert, so why not "*** has sent you a message." Or even "*** has requested your presence in BG3, path 7, 42, 68, etc."
    This would be MASSIVE.
    I have guys from 4 continents in my alliance, please consider.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Break up AM rank rewards. #1 should be #1. Can group 2 - 3/4 and then 4/5 - 7, etc.

Long standing request for relic presets.

Long standing request for selling from your stash.

Increase T3c inventory limit to 15.
    Increase T2a inventory limit to 15.
    Increase T3a inventory limit to 10 or 12.
    Increase T2 mod sparks limit to 6.

Didn't want to ask for new game modes as we've been there already. Asking for minor changes to make day to day account management a little better.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    I guess now the real question, will any of these suggestions make it into the game? And is there really active development going on?

If the next new bot arrives within 2 months, my hopes are up.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    New bots, new spotlights
    I missed the lore and new ways of fighting
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    Is this a thread for things like updated rewards/ missions? Or could we also suggest a bot buff?
    Is this a thread for things like updated rewards/ missions? Or could we also suggest a bot buff?
    We already have a separate thread for that
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    1. Forging bots should award a lot more gold based on sig level and normal level, considering the amount of gold we put into uprgrading them. Would help players with maintaining gold (since that runs out often).

2. @Darm0k recommended this in a thread a while back:
    An auto quest mode for spotlight missions

3. Moar promotional material. Use that YouTube channel like how the other game does.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    We already have a separate thread for that

Alright then.
    edited July 2019
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 @Gunz0 pile on all good ideas here! If it's truly game changing and for the benefit of all, why not.

The mods are watching, let's be VISIBLE.

SUGGESTION:
    PERCENTAGE FOR LEVEL BAR. (Useful for lower tier players)
  • Bot Suggestions: Remove ramjet stunning himself at the end of special 3 and remove the damage motormaster does to himself in his special 3. Buff grindor and windblades, and bludgeons special 3's. Completely fix hound and make him GOOD.
    Buff Ultra Magnus, he needs it. Buff bonecrusher. And that's about it for bot buffs for now.

Other suggestions: have a thing where the higher level you are, the more likely you will pull the featured bot out of their crystal. (Ex:Nemesis Prime)

Decrease mission energy cost required to travel down lanes in Hard, Expert and master. Why do we need to spend so much energy on a single mission? We should be able to do at least 2 missions before energy runs out.

Add a new game mode, we're sick of stupid arena grind and raids.

Increase raid ticket capacity to 5.

Update arena milestone rewards,for example, this stupid Nemesis prime arena has such a horrible milestone prize line: it only gives you(in total) a premium bot crystal at 1.5 million. All that grind should be rewarded better, so it makes us feel all this grinding is getting some good rewards for it, at least.

If one loses an arena streak due to 2+ losses in an arena match, you pay some energon to "erase"that loss, and continue with the same streak and multiplier.

( not related to the game, but i would like to see a nemesis prime avatar available for the forums)

These are my suggestions, I'll say more if something comes up in my head.
    3. Moar promotional material. Use that YouTube channel like how the other game does.
    Lol. The Youtube channel for this game last uploaded a video 3 months ago. What’s worse is that there’s literally no ads for this game that I’m aware of. Hasbro’s busy shilling their toys through commercials so Kabam can’t rely on them.
    It’s time to step up their game, by
    paying big-name YouTubers to promote their product
    Hey Kabam:

SUGGESTION.

More performance based achievements.
    1. Raids won (500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, etc.)
    2. Raid Defends
    3. 'Improbable Odds' Bonus: When you beat a bot/base/AM/Spotlight with underpowered bots, i.e. >2x, >3x, >10x your rating.
    4. AM participation (100% x 4, x12... Of course goes up with difficulty)
    5. Individual Class counters: Win 200, 500, etc matches with particular class and you get some gold/energon/Awakening, etc.
    6. Updated Rocket Missions
    7. Handicap Rewards: Beat class disadvantage bots in an endless gauntlet
    8. True Fan quizzes or Collector's Prizes. Hear me out. Physical TF collectors get to scan proof of purchase, get in game exclusives. Not too much disposable income? Take a timed quiz for lower prizes. Which is advert supported.

So many more!
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Lol. The Youtube channel for this game last uploaded a video 3 months ago. What’s worse is that there’s literally no ads for this game that I’m aware of. Hasbro’s busy shilling their toys through commercials so Kabam can’t rely on them.
    It’s time to step up their game, by
    paying big-name YouTubers to promote their product

What's up everybody?! This is Mr. Beast here! And today, we're gonna round up as many random people as we can and force them to play TFTF, the greatest app ever invented. Now don't forget to sUbSCrIbe and smash that LIkE bUtToN.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Many good ones here. I have one that should be simple and possibly fulfill another popular request (eg. Have a training mode).

Reorder/change the bots in RoK and RotK respectively. Not all of them, just the first 1 or 2. This would give us new punching bags to test our skills against. I jokingly say simple because I know you also have to make sure that the players who have completed them already don’t lose that achievement. This on top of actually updating the code for the mission itself.

RoK:
    1. Grindor (no better punching bag than him). His fights range from 600 to 1100 hits to finish him off.
    2. Drift (his A.I. and movements are pretty straightforward — great for practice).

RotK:
    1. Nemesis Prime (let’s give the new, extra rare bot a place to be seen).
    2. Mirage (the marathon fight king).
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited July 2019
    I’ve made the suggestion in an earlier personal thread about giving more chances to acquire Exclusive Mod Crystals & T2m Sparks. I’ll admit that Base Defense is a very low Priority when it comes to Commanders, but this is something I would like to see. Also, so many commanders have an abundance of Relic Tickets with nothing to spend on. At this point, most serious Commanders already have the 4 20-Ticket Relics & also have all the Gold Relics they want. How about converting those Spare Relic Tickets into something useful? Like maybe Bot or Mod Crystals?
    SUGGESTIONs:

1. In-game Avatar changes.
    2. FULL-FEATURED mobi forums.
    3. TAG-TEAM fights/arenas, ala Marvel v Capcom. This prevents sandbagging. Could add some flavor and intrigue for the whiny player-base.
    4. Low-Res (so the game doesn't lag) BLUETOOTH/region based PvP.
    5. Paywall trading system amongst AM mates, restricted via Google or iCloud account. Abusers warned, then banned permanently.