Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

CHANGE. - Suggestions for The Fight

Comments

• McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike for the monthly objective of bringing a specific bot and using 10 times during AM any chance can the reward be rotated per week. Meaning let’s say weeks during bot event points (reward is 3 AM energy) non bot week events can be the revives? Just a suggestion.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited July 2019
    SUGGESTION:

1. IMPROVED RAID ALGORITHM.
    Please, @Kabam Miike look into this. The recent change regarding Q bases was HIGHLY appreciated, but overall raid rewards, FREQUENCY, etc really needs to be studied.

Case in point:
    8js9d7d7zf8q.png
    Fine, i expect to get raided, but the FREQUENCY IS ALARMING. I sporadically lose between 250-600(!!!) medals on a given day, with raiders making off with between 26-59 medals per attack.

Now when I raid:
    p3livbljw17b.png
    Pitiful. My glass ceiling is 2480 medals. I spend energon on ADDITIONAL raids just to keep up with the losses. Shields? The moment they're down I'm back to losing at least 26 medals (on a good day) per attack, and I've been attacked 4 times/hr on occasion, losing 212 medals.

With my splendid 6-23 possible medal wins per fight, no matter the enemy rating (I'm paired with between 37K-73K bases, bases below 30K gets a YAHOOIE from me); I'm super depressed.

Thanks for listening.

PS- I'm not complaining about difficulty, i lose roughly 0.5% of the time overall

• GrooGroo Posts: 163
    That is an excellent suggestion!
  • Please allow more older bots to be purchased with bot chips each month. This should not complicate Objectives of the Month. For example the objectives for 5* purchase could be generic (purchase 1 5* of the month, purchase 2 5*...). Perhaps there could be 6 bots in shop a given month.

1 million chips don't come that easy and this way players could hope to get someday those bots they never ever get at crystals.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Please allow more older bots to be purchased with bot chips each month. This should not complicate Objectives of the Month. For example the objectives for 5* purchase could be generic (purchase 1 5* of the month, purchase 2 5*...). Perhaps there could be 6 bots in shop a given month.

1 million chips don't come that easy and this way players could hope to get someday those bots they never ever get at crystals.

Good suggestion
  • 2Lock2Lock Posts: 38
    As BlackRazak wrote:
    ''Improbable Odds' Bonus: When you beat a bot/base/AM/Spotlight with underpowered bots!!!
    Handicap Rewards: Beat class disadvantage bots !!!!''

Aaand daily gold in Alliance help... Plese, 3500 per day???!!! Can we have unlimited?? And could be an event as well. Hm?

Regards
  • 2Lock2Lock Posts: 38
    Aaannddd Forge Event! Or can we have better, more valuable awards?? Please??? Or I raid youre base Kabam! Hahhaa
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Here mine : Tournament of Titans (Legends of Cybertron)
    Play as either Metroplex or Trypticon as you battle the titans of the entire transformer continuity in new battle arenas like the Sea of Rust or in New York destroying buildings as you rampage
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    Appreciate you making this thread, @BlackRazak. Updated the title a bit just to give clarity to it's topic. We'll keep an eye on this and make sure our teams are seeing what y'all are sharing. :)

have a look at one that I open please @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8660/add-more-ways-to-play-the-game-please#latest
    SUGGESTION:

1. PRO mode.
    Enable mapping, external Gamepad controls, perhaps as an external add-on apk or app.
    Whole new learning curve, and one that enables Kabam to put this game in arcades ala MCoC but with actual fighter mechanics and skilled inputs.
    It's played in tandem with the touch based game, but only 'tournament/physical control' players get to partake in certain missions. Otherwise your roster only fight other similarly controlled players.

You can thank me later when you rake in the dosh.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Technobot wrote: »
    Also, so many commanders have an abundance of Relic Tickets with nothing to spend on. At this point, most serious Commanders already have the 4 20-Ticket Relics & also have all the Gold Relics they want. How about converting those Spare Relic Tickets into something useful? Like maybe Bot or Mod Crystals?
    Some sort of Relic rank-up with Tickets would be nicely welcome and it's easy to implement, for example: 20 tickets (plus 1000 energon if you want, I get it) to upgrade your Gold Hound relic from +10% to +20% gold, or Allspark from +5% atk/hp to +10%, etc.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    ...for example: 20 tickets (plus 1000 energon if you want, I get it) to upgrade your Gold Hound relic from +10% to +20% gold, or Allspark from +5% atk/hp to +10%, etc.

If something like this ever goes live you can be sure that procentage-wise it would go up by 1% after spending those resources rather than what you suggested by 5%.
    Piconia wrote: »
    ...for example: 20 tickets (plus 1000 energon if you want, I get it) to upgrade your Gold Hound relic from +10% to +20% gold, or Allspark from +5% atk/hp to +10%, etc.

If something like this ever goes live you can be sure that procentage-wise it would go up by 1% after spending those resources rather than what you suggested by 5%.

Stil better than a hundred of rotten tickets.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    SUGGESTION:

1. PRO mode.
    Enable mapping, external Gamepad controls, perhaps as an external add-on apk or app.
    Whole new learning curve, and one that enables Kabam to put this game in arcades ala MCoC but with actual fighter mechanics and skilled inputs.
    It's played in tandem with the touch based game, but only 'tournament/physical control' players get to partake in certain missions. Otherwise your roster only fight other similarly controlled players.

You can thank me later when you rake in the dosh.

DO NOT MENTION THAT GAME!!!
    edited July 2019
    SUGGESTION:

Bot editor, for energon or dollars.
    Different faces, guns, color schemes (G1, G2, Shattered Glass, Special Editions ¹...so Takara it hurts)....

....unless you're saving this as BotM, in which case...NVM

¹:
    rrpzvhkyxa6y.jpg
    "Diabetes is the right of all sentient beings".
    Would be great if we can merge 5 T3C from 5 different classes into the missing 6th one.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    give Energon as a reward in away missions
    Lol you must've missed the update thread.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

what update thread? did they remove energon or something and actually make away missions worse?
    Voltron wrote: »

what update thread? did they remove energon or something and actually make away missions worse?

It's pinned at the top. They removed the arena crystals.
    SUGGESTION:

1. Cheaper gold crystals, more gold in raid store.
    2. More energon in raid store. Increase from 10x to maybe 15x. It's after all, just once every 28 days!
    3. Add T3C shards to the all-out daily missions, just like on normal days.
    4. Single bot revive for raids
    edited July 2019
    Have to be fair.

Latest 8.2.1 update is more stable, eliminates lag on mid-range devices, less crashes.

BUT

SUGGESTION:
    Fix XP bug and issue token compensation.
    As stated by @JKL and @KillMasterC , forging a 4* to 100 takes roughly 250k points, with f65 being 125K and f75 needing 158K.

WE ARE LOSING 37% RESOURCES SPENT PER F100 BOT WHEN FORGING.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike maybe discuss compensation with the community
  • I have it in another post, but my suggestion is allowing separate battlegroups in alliance missions to run different maps & difficulty simultaneously. For example: bg1 map 3.51, bg2 map 3.41 & bg3 map 3.31

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited July 2019
    I have it in another post, but my suggestion is allowing separate battlegroups in alliance missions to run different maps & difficulty simultaneously. For example: bg1 map 3.51, bg2 map 3.41 & bg3 map 3.31

It would appear that several people have requested this same exact change... which tells me that Kabam ought to seriously concentrate on adding this feature.
    SUGGESTION:

1. COST OF RAID PAIRING CHANGE.
    2 energon is fine for the first 2 changes. Then 5 energon for the subsequent 2. Followed by 8, then 10.

Keeps interest in raids up, since you guys love allowing raids of between -45 to -60 medals and up to minus 60K chips from a 420K total.

Also, my pair ups USUALLY give me between 5 to 15 medals.
    The fact i still reached 2500 medals is me laughing at your sabotage attempts. 🤪