Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

CHANGE. - Suggestions for The Fight

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited October 2019
    SUGGESTION:

Reward players for achieving top places in
    1. AM contribution (additional for certain thresholds achieved)
    2. RAIDS (currently, the leaderboard is just a ***** measuring competition)
    2a. Raids won (100x, 150x, 200x, 300x, 400x, 500x, etc)
    2b. Raid defends won (10x, 20x, 35x, 50x, 75x, 100x, 150x, 200x, 300x, 500x)
    3. OVERALL PARTICIPATION (so noobs and vets alike feel valued. Different from monthly logins, more like 50x, 90x, 120x, 365x, etc unbroken streak)
    4. Kills (streak based)
    5. Money Spent
    6. Arena streak (5x,10x, 15x, 25x, 30x, 35x, 45x, 50x, 60x, 70x, 100x, 125x, 150x, 200x)
    7. FORUM points. 1K points=5* bot IG. (This encourages helpfulness, participation, etc)
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    SUGGESTION:

3. OVERALL PARTICIPATION (so noobs and vets alike feel valued. Different from monthly logins, more like 50x, 90x, 120x, 365x, etc unbroken streak)
    4. Kills (streak based)
    5. Money Spent
    6. Arena streak (5x,10x, 15x, 25x, 30x, 35x, 45x, 50x, 60x, 70x, 100x, 125x, 150x, 200x)
    7. FORUM points. 1K points=5* bot IG. (This encourages helpfulness, participation, etc)

I died laughing at forum points
  • GJonesGJones Posts: 14
    How about new, permanent alliance based game mode to go along with alliance missions. Alliance missions are so old/boring and the rewards are absolutely garbage. Add a mode like Alliance Wars in MCOC where we all place our best bots and mods. Then have to defend our base and attack the opposing alliance base. Or maybe bring in combiners and do it like the power ranger mobile game and have a dedicated event and mode to battle those massive bots. Or the bare minimum and bring back monthly bots
    SUGGESTION

How about bonus EXP/gold/energon, etc (even token amounts) whenever you raid or do arenas, if it's a substantial challenge?

I feel the grinding aspect of this game needs a rethink regarding rewards.
    Splendid way to reignite interest in non-spotlight variants of the aforementioned.

(And where's my crown for overachieving in raids/spotlights/AM)
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    edited October 2019
    What about a 5% or 10% bonus for a Perfect win? Bonus arena points, bonus victory and/or overall raid chips, etc.....
    SUGGESTION:
    It takes massive amounts of gold and resources to R5 a 4* Bot.
    Fix the return when forging.

I got back 9K gold when i FORGED a R5 4* F100 S100 Motormaster.
    Nine Thousand.
    Perhaps even 5% total of what you've put into forgee would be excellent.
  • My suggestion is to make T3 Alpha essence a little bit more accessible outside master difficulty and 5 star special events. I need T3s to upgrade my bots but none of them are strong enough to take on these difficulties. I personally believe at least give half of one for exploring Expert mode would be pretty nice/reasonable. It's Impossible for me to explore even the first chapter of Master with my team and I won't be able to get stronger without T3s.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    My suggestion is to make T3 Alpha essence a little bit more accessible outside master difficulty and 5 star special events. I need T3s to upgrade my bots but none of them are strong enough to take on these difficulties. I personally believe at least give half of one for exploring Expert mode would be pretty nice/reasonable. It's Impossible for me to explore even the first chapter of Master with my team and I won't be able to get stronger without T3s.

You can grind the alpha arena for them. Even if you just hit all the milestones you can get almost a full one every month.

Though I wouldn't complain having those sparks more available as well.
    edited October 2019
    At given progress rate, the strong only get stronger, yet overachievers are punished.

Those of us not in the top 30 alliances, or even individuals who somehow place 1st in raids or arenas are easy meat.

I can't for the life of me upgrade my 5* to even R4 level without risking divorce or custody battles!
    Maybe a rethink of how intermediate level players may access t4b, t4a besides the usual arenas, which i do.

SUGGESTION:
    Rewards reflect ACTUAL level, i.e total roster/bots used/difficulty ratio.

To some, placing 1st in raid leaderboard is no biggie, for me, with 2 R4 5*s and R5 4* team, it was properly epic.
    Those 80K bases were no cakewalk.

DUH: Didn't get SQUAT for that "achievement"!
  • I saw it mentioned earlier but have alliance wars, with a map similar to am where each member of the alliance sets up a section of 3-4 bots and mods, and have some sort of rewards system that gives random pulls at any of the sparks and crystal shards etc, as opposed to the standard rewards as they are now, makes it more even as far as getting the stuff you need to actually make it further in this game!

Another suggestion is to instead of having the spark/gold/etc deals that are 50-100 for just sparks add energon and some other items to them(crystal shards, lesser spark or eseence, maybe some energy refils) basically make the offers more attractive, and useful
  • Name change for money/energon or relic tickets. I have tried to change my name 3 times, first time was a success but 2 times after i wasnt able to "give enough" information that i am the owner of the account
  • Shark month, can we have a month dedicated to sharks? Give the option of bot chip or dangerous waters arenas do a week or two of shark shard raids, and a spotlight with all sharks, maybe even shark dedictaed am
  • New relic's!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited November 2019
    ALLIANCE UPDATE

(This is a KNIGHTS and dragons inspired update)

Alliance capacity is increased to 30

2 more battlegroups

3 new ranks

Recruitment officer

The recruitment officers can send detailed invites (with text and stuff) but they don't have Kicking or objectives privileges

Guardian

The Guardian defends the other members in Alliance Raids and has 30%+ defense in Alliance Raids (the alliance can have only 1 guardian)

Champion

The Champion Is the strongest attacker in alliance raids and has 20%+ DMG in alliance raids (there can be only 1)

ALLIANCE RAIDS

Each player can attack an opposing players raid base (costs 1 Alliance raid ticket) to get Alliance Medals. The alliance with the most medals by the end of the day wins (it cycles every day on the same cycle as AM 1 AM day then 1 AR day)
    The Guardian is the only one that can be attacked until he has been killed once then all others can be attacked

ALLIANCE LEVELS

Your alliance can now level up! There's 30 alliance levels! With each level you can purchase more items in the alliance shop and you get 1% more alliance medals with each level (1 more item is in the shop every 10 levels though)

ALLIANCE SHOP CONTENTS

The currency is alliance Medals obviously

Lvl10: 2000 T4B essence - 50K medals
    Lvl10: 4* generic awakening - 10K medals
    Lvl20: 2000 T3A essence - 50K medals
    Lvl20: 5* Signature upgrade - 25K medals
    Lvl30: 5* generic awakening - 100K medals
    Lvl30: 500 T4C essence - 100K medals

And probably some Non-Level-Based items too

There's 2 kinds of alliance medals red medals and blue medals...red medals are points in your alliance raid and blue medals are what red medals convert to after the end of the raids (and the blue ones are the ones that are spent)

It's a lot to ask but I think it's great...and remember kabam...if you think it is too game changing you better remember that TFTF and Mcoc are 2 different and unique games :wink:

Like Awesome and Agree with this comment to endorse it and hope for the best that kabam adds it to the game (only if you actually like it though)
  • ALLIANCE UPDATE

2 more battlegroups

3 new ranks

Recruitment officer

The recruitment officers can send detailed invites (with text and stuff) but they don't have Kicking or objectives privileges

Guardian

The Guardian defends the other members in Alliance Raids and has 30%+ defense in Alliance Raids (the alliance can have only 1 guardian)

Champion

The Champion Is the strongest attacker in alliance raids and has 20%+ DMG in alliance raids (there can be only 1)

ALLIANCE RAIDS

Each player can attack an opposing players raid base (costs 1 Alliance raid ticket) to get Alliance Medals. The alliance with the most medals by the end of the day wins (it cycles every day on the same cycle as AM 1 AM day then 1 AR day)
    The Guardian is the only one that can be attacked until he has been killed once then all others can be attacked

ALLIANCE LEVELS

Your alliance can now level up! There's 30 alliance levels! With each level you can purchase more items in the alliance shop and you get 1% more alliance medals with each level (1 more item is in the shop every 10 levels though)

ALLIANCE SHOP CONTENTS

There's 2 kinds of alliance medals red medals and blue medals...red medals are points in your alliance raid and blue medals are what red medals convert to after the end of the raids (and the blue ones are the ones that are spent)

It's a lot to ask but I think it's great...and remember kabam...if you think it is too game changing you better remember that TFTF and Mcoc are 2 different and unique games :wink:

Like Awesome and Agree with this comment to endorse it and hope for the best that kabam adds it to the game (only if you actually like it though)

I love this i would play the game for hours if this was implemented
  • Graphics settings, either turn down for more butter smooth gameplay or turn up if you have a top tier gaming phone
    Combining ORE.
    e.g.
    4x 225 Ore into a single 900 (heck, make it just a 800, so we lose some in the process) or even 19K Ore x4 into a SINGLE 65K piece (yea we lose 11K but save up space in the stash, so up to the player; quantity or quality).

Or just let us delete straight from stash!
  • It is great to see that the tftf players are very creative and they do give out some great ideas. Maybe Kabam should hire a few, work from home, from their base of players.
  • I'd like to propose a Training Mode, where you go up against a never-ending wave of Bots(1 Bot per Wave). It starts off relatively easy, and gets progressively difficult. You don't get any Rewards for it(or maybe just a limited amount of Ore-13), it's purely intended for training purposes.

That would be nice. My idea is to be put up against any bot of your choice, or maybe just against sharks, and beat them up as much as you can. They won't fight back, but will have super fast regeneration and will be immune to heal block. The fight will end when you feel like quitting. No rewards, of course, just training.
  • Add a tag team mode, where you can switch out your bots during battle, or just refurbish Arena fights into that instead.
  • Also, add combiners. Here's how they could work: dual combiners, like Blackwing and Dreadwind or MV1 prime and RotF Jetfire will need to gain a 4th power bar and that new special will deal the combined attack power of both characters. Triple and Quad combiners, like Centurion or Reflector, and whatever combiner is made of 4 characters will need to gain 5 bars. And all the gestalt combiners will have to gain six bars of power, and those gestalts (Also centurion) will be used for a certain amount of time during the fight, and each gestalt will be a different class, like Bruticus will be either Brawler (to be equal to Defensor) or Demolitions, possibly Tactician, since it is an inbetween. Menasor will be scout since he's obsessed with speed, Defensor will be Tech, mostly focusing on healing abilities, Computron will also be Tech, Predaking will be Warrior, Devastator will be Brawler, Superion will be Tactitian or scout, to be equal to Menasor (the thing about rivals is neither has an advantage over the other. They're equally matched.) Abominus will be Demolitions (fire breathing dragons and what not) Optimus Maximus will be tactitian, Grand Galvatron will probably be Demolitions or Tactitian, Victorion and Megatronia will both be Warrior, because of their sword, etc
    edited November 2019
    SUGGESTION for Kabam:

When you open a duplicate bot crystal, you get a "wireframe"/purple colored version of a bot coming out of said crystal.

Now SELL the SoB for real money as a "powered up" version of that character!
    Only valid to those that HAVE the original, duped!

So technically a 2*+, 3*+, 4*+, 5*+!
    NEW BOTS FOR NO WORK!

PS- Before the community gets their collective knickers in a twist, i present to you "hate plague" and "golden lagoon"; and that's before you discount the myriad "burning" Japanese versions.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    SUGGESTION for Kabam:

When you open a duplicate bot crystal, you get a "wireframe"/purple colored version of a bot coming out of said crystal.

Now SELL the SoB for real money as a "powered up" version of that character!
    Only valid to those that HAVE the original, duped!

So technically a 2*+, 3*+, 4*+, 5*+!
    NEW BOTS FOR NO WORK!

*cough* Ghost of Starscream *cough*
    Can we get IMPROVED rewards and MORE MILESTONES re: RAID

k9scsawrcexy.png

ep37tw79iokr.png

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike
  • @Kabam Vydious , what does the dev team think of this:

ALLIANCE UPDATE

2 more battlegroups

3 new ranks

Recruitment officer

Guardian

Champion

ALLIANCE RAIDS

ALLIANCE LEVELS

ALLIANCE SHOP CONTENTS

• And this, @Kabam Vydious .....

BlackRazak wrote: »
    SUGGESTION:

4. Kills (streak based)
    5. Money Spent

• Another good one @Kabam Vydious ......

Nightpath wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Please, for the love of god, allow officers and leaders set different difficulties and/or maps for each Battlegroups in Alliance Missions, that’d make AM much more fun and stressless.

The skill gap in many alliances are unreal and it’s causing a problem for them. This issue leaves the more skilled players no choice other than leaving their current alliance or having to do very low difficulties and earn crap rewards, while forcing the less skilled ones to spend a large amount of energon on kits.

This.

This x1000.

This has been asked for repeatedly because it is something that would make life sooooo much easier. As was mentioned, the skill gap in alliances is becoming a very real, very problematic issue that could easily be remedied by a feature such as this.

Oh, and as a side note... can we please have a few customizable preset buttons to use for our base relic configurations?

• And one more, @Kabam Vydious .....I'm just collecting these up in one spot for you and the dev team ;)
    Sydney2 wrote: »
    I've got a few ideas:

1) Inventory--
    a. Increase caps for ore and sparks; b. Allow selling "down"--if we can sell a T2B to get T3B essence, then let us sell T3Bs to get multiples of the T2Bs and so on, maybe on a 10:1 scale, instead of the 1:100 for going "up".

3) Repair Kit & Boost Tokens--
    a. When Repair Kits or Boosts are awarded or purchased, a token (like the Knight Crystal shards or Generations Chips) is awarded, one token per tier of the kit or boost. So, if the player would normally get a Tier 3 Repair Kit they instead get a Repair Kit and 3 tokens. If they use the Repair Kit, they can spend all three tokens to get the Tier 3 repair benefit (+1,000 health), or they could spend the minimum one token and get the Tier 1 benefit (+250 health) and save the remaining two tokens to use on another kit or boost in the future. Players are limited to 10 of each type of Repair Kit or Boost, 15 is the limit if the player level qualifies them for the Elite Daily/4 Hr Crystals.
    b. Repair/Revive Kits: Reduce all types down to only two icons, one for Repair Kits, one for Revive Kits. They can be used in any game mode--raids, alliance missions, or special/main story missions, etc., but single bot repair kits cannot be used in raids (as is the current rule). Kits are colored silver for use on single bots, gold for squads. To make the kits equitable in value/cost, instead of fixed points that are recovered, it is a percentage of the bot's total health that is restored (1,000 health, for example, may mean more to bots like Sideswipe or Ratchet, but not so much to Grindor or Bludgeon). Revive kits will reactivate bots that are knocked out and restore 5% of the bot's maximum health per tier/token. Repair kits will restore the same base amount as the Revive kits per tier/token, plus an extra 5%. So, Revive will reactivate and restore 5%/15%/25%/35%/45% of the bot's max. health; and Repair kits will restore 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% per tier/token.
    **This change alone clears up considerable space by eliminating all the different types of repair kits and revive kits for alliance missions, raids and others down to just "Repair Kit" and "Revive Kit"
    c. Boosts: Consolidate Assassin, Cavalier and Rampage boosts into one "Combat Boost" and let the player choose which type (A, C or R) when they use it. Tiers for these boosts would cover the duration of the boosts with a tier 1 or one token spent giving the boost for 1 hour (less than the assassin, but more than rampage or cavalier) and each extra tier increasing duration by 30 minutes or 1 hour.
    d. XP Boosts: All provide +50% XP, so nothing to change there. The tiers/tokens on these would affect duration. T1 would last for 30 min., T2 for 2 hours, T3 for 12 hrs.

6) Elite Crystals
    a. If the player qualifies for the Elite Daily Crystal, their results should be in the 3* to 5* range. This should apply anytime these players are awarded crystals with a range of 2*-4*, just increase it to the 3*-5* range. With the 5* result being around a 1% chance, that means a result of a 5* about every 13 weeks, or about 4 times a year, that's not overkill for anyone thinking that people will be getting showered with 5*s. Elite 4 Hr Crystals should also offer better rewards. The T3 Ore crystals offer much better rewards than the Elite 4Hr and you can get dozens of them within a 4 hour period. That seems wrong, with the Elite 4hr being more rare (6/day maximum vs. dozens, maybe even 100 a day), it should have the better rewards. The regular 4 hour crystals should probably be awarding what is now in the Elite 4 Hr, and the Elite 4 Hr should be awarding probably the upper end of prizes found in the T3 Ore crystals, and maybe expand it to include 4* and 5* bot shards, boosts, 3*-5* programs and sig upgrades, and various chips in current circulation.

7) Full Exploration
    a. When repeating missions to get the 100% explored, make changes so that previously traveled nodes (empty or occupied) are not charged mission energy only unexplored nodes. Also, allow an option to return to an earlier intersection in case there is a glitch or slip up or accident or something that causes someone to unintentionally go down a previously explored path when at an intersection or diverging path. This would keep players from having wasted mission energy by accident or losing progress (and energy) by leaving and then returning.

I second these ideas

• Just give us alliance wars already. The games crying out for it. Bring it on
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Can we put someone else on that first node of RoK please? Anyone but MixMaster. Ok, maybe not anyone but please please give us a new sparring bag.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious