Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Every day I await news...

Yet none comes. There are so many questions, speculations, etc....what's next? Will bots return next month? Very specific questions and suggestions asked at very specific people, yet no answers come.
I'm truly hoping one day soon some news will come or some question answered that clue us in to what's coming in 10 days.
Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

Comments

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I can appreciate them being limited on what they can and cannot say, as well as mods not actually calling the shots. Truthfully I'd hate to have their jobs....I once held a job similar to this...kinda....having to answer for the actions of those I had no control over, but in the automotive industry as an advisor...but it was also my job to let them know something about what was happening...appease the customers for lack of a better word. It was considered poor customer service to never return a call or email, or just not answer at all when spoken to.
    We don't want details, just "yeah, something is coming soon", or "new bots are/aren't coming yet"....man, something.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited July 2019
    New day is typically Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,
    anticipating any other day is pointless
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    New day is typically Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,
    anticipating any other day is pointless

Yeah definitely wasn't expecting weekend news....just setting up for Monday
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    We'll likely get another reskin, those are always something to look forward to.
  • Options
    One thing I have noticed....many of the mods have either Grimlock or Thundercracker avatars now.
    We could always hope:)
    I really need that 5* Grimlock dup
  • Options
    that1guy wrote: »
    We'll likely get another reskin, those are always something to look forward to.

I'd be fine with that...NP and TC are both great bots
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Yet none comes. There are so many questions, speculations, etc....what's next? Will bots return next month? Very specific questions and suggestions asked at very specific people, yet no answers come.
    I'm truly hoping one day soon some news will come or some question answered that clue us in to what's coming in 10 days.

Next month's updates come at the same time every month.

I give this post a complainer level of: Novice
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    7otw8afpmzux.jpg
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »

Next month's updates come at the same time every month.

I give this post a complainer level of: Novice

I'll take that one on the chin. It was a pretty noob complaint.
    It was more of a request of what's to come. We got some heads up before NP came around and we used to get hints.
    Guess I was hoping for that.
  • Options
    One thing I have noticed....many of the mods have either Grimlock or Thundercracker avatars now.

I haven't changed my avatar in months, lol. It's been this forever. I just really like Grimlock.

As for information, we've limited on what we can share and when. We'd like to, but we can't and we have to respect that. We do our best to push them sooner if possible, but at times we just don't have that option. It's cool to be excited and little impatient about it, buuuut when our hands are tied are hands are tied! Sorry about that.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited July 2019

I haven't changed my avatar in months, lol. It's been this forever. I just really like Grimlock.

As for information, we've limited on what we can share and when. We'd like to, but we can't and we have to respect that. We do our best to push them sooner if possible, but at times we just don't have that option. It's cool to be excited and little impatient about it, buuuut when our hands are tied are hands are tied! Sorry about that.

Will it hurt to give a small hint?
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

Will it hurt to give a small hint?

It will cause pain the likes of which you will have never experienced.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @Kabam Vydious I do appreciate the response. I wish they ones making the decisions knew what BS you guys as mods have to go through when they withhold information.
    And for the record, I did see the other post where you stated there was something cool coming up for a bot next month.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    If they can give us a cryptic hint the week before and slowly add on as it gets closer then that'd be a fun way to get the community involved and hyped ready for it
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Legends-Soundwave-2.jpg

This is my hint/guess.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Legends-Soundwave-2.jpg

This is my hint/guess.

Creative Labs crossover?
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited July 2019
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Legends-Soundwave-2.jpg

This is my hint/guess.

Creative Labs crossover?

Nice.

And yes, that's my guess.
  • Options
    Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    azyw38axos0x.jpg

"__________" - Kabam Vydious
  • Options

c645d580-e26a-0132-4644-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

• Options
    GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    edited July 2019

c645d580-e26a-0132-4644-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

🤔

Windblade.....??! Reskin....?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Twinthrust? Idk probably making stuff up as i go along lol
  • Options
    slqi5fcp6pji.jpg
    Am i close?
  • Options
    Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538

Ya don't say? Well then... (Spends the next hour reading Wikipedia)
  • Options
    q7f8pr21op2j.jpg

Now who fits this bill?
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    q7f8pr21op2j.jpg

Now who fits this bill?

Rack and Ruin?

Or the Twins from RotF, who were two halves of an ice cream truck.