Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Every day I await news...

Comments

• Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Wow I loved the original scorponok so so much, that be only dupe bot I would love to have

Btw if I am not mistaken, that lava and picture it must be him
  • Options
    I've said already, with the most recent posted hint too, that both don't have to do with the creation of a new bot. Sorry, gang, but I wanted to make that clear once more! Those two hints I posted have to do with something else.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I've said already, with the most recent posted hint too, that both don't have to do with the creation of a new bot. Sorry, gang, but I wanted to make that clear once more! Those two hints I posted have to do with something else.

lq03xcm9xzph.jpeg
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

Whatever you guys have in store, such hints are definitely a fun distraction.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited July 2019

Is my and decimus' guess close?
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »

We're really glad to hear! I'm actually chatting with one of the writers now and he's been really enjoying reading what all of you have been writing and theorizing. It's not just him, mind you, that reads all of this. It's the whole team. They love that y'all converse about this and try to figure out these hints.

It's so much fun to see what you all plan out together! :D
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

Is my and decimus' guess close?

Are we close?
  • Options

Is my ind decimus' guess close?

We're really glad to hear! I'm actually chatting with one of the writers now and he's been really enjoying reading what all of you have been writing and theorizing. It's not just him, mind you, that reads all of this. It's the whole team. They love that y'all converse about this and try to figure out these hints.

Good to hear! The hints have spiked my interest in this game
  • Options
    serdoodserdood Posts: 115

The team must really hate when we complain about content and they can't say a word on upcoming stuff. I bet you those gags are stuffed in real tight around those lips.
  • Options
    11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Vydious
    Can you tell us that any re-skins are coming out as a new bot or not ?
    Like thunder cracker and nemisis
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    You lot do know MCOC also has 1☆, and 2☆, and 3☆ and so on...

Many games have 6☆ ratings of characters lol
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Does Kabam need license to release TC and NP? Or the 'losing licence' crap comes again after NP's release?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Does Kabam need license to release TC and NP? Or the 'losing licence' crap comes again after NP's release?

It probably came before
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited July 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »

It probably came before

That's the problem. Since I thought NP's release can shut down that license theory. But if Hasbro voiced their decision after NP, I didn't know it.
  • Options
    HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Greetings Kabam Vydious, I read in another post that talks about the bots featured for the store next month, which you commented will not be Megatronus, which has to do with what you published here (in my opinion), so given the clues and bots that remain to leave, (excluding Wheeljack, obvious Megatronus and Cyclonus) I am left with the outstanding bot of the store will be Escorponoc since he died in lava, maybe accompanied by Waspaneitor, by the famous phrase of Termineitor "I will return" and the Waspaneitor's ability is "Waspaneitor lives" (which makes him come back to life). Please confirm this.
  • Options
    Wait wait wait! There was a nemesis prime look alike in terminator 2 and he is Optimus' twin...hmm
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »

One game I play has 10 star characters. It’s insane.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    HZERO wrote: »
    Greetings Kabam Vydious, I read in another post that talks about the bots featured for the store next month, which you commented will not be Megatronus, which has to do with what you published here (in my opinion), so given the clues and bots that remain to leave, (excluding Wheeljack, obvious Megatronus and Cyclonus) I am left with the outstanding bot of the store will be Escorponoc since he died in lava, maybe accompanied by Waspaneitor, by the famous phrase of Termineitor "I will return" and the Waspaneitor's ability is "Waspaneitor lives" (which makes him come back to life). Please confirm this.

wfistoz2ufyf.gif
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Decimus234 wrote: »

Id like to see that lol
  • Options
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »

Id like to see that lol

Games called Hero Hunters. It’s a modified rail shooter with over 75 characters. And they add a new one each month.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783

Can we get 1 last hint? But make us think some more with it.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

No, 2 is enough. Think harder
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I think we're overthinking it. It's not a new bot....may be something really off the wall.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783

I have been thinking but I’m not going through an entire play to spot a single hint for a new bot
  • Options

I have been thinking but I’m not going through an entire play to spot a single hint for a new bot

Again, it has nothing to do with a new bot. I've said this three times now. :/
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Is it a new bot?
  • Options
    Boat8oyBoat8oy Posts: 7

Act 4?
  • Options
    11218931121893 Posts: 144

C'mon stop teasing like that 😂😂
    We are not asking about the new bot
    Only the featured ones
    4 days more days for new spotlight at least tell us featured bots except arcee