Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Every day I await news...

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019
    1121893 wrote: »
    Can you give one more hint about it ?
    @Kabam Vydious

a6xxo4rx3t4h.jpg

Note: Doesn't have to do with a new bot.

This pic seems to point to how BW Dragon Megatron came to be, but you say it's not about a new bot... So maybe it's a spotlight story prelude to it... Hmmm...
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited July 2019
    New event starts next week, imma just wait and leave the theorising to you guys
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited July 2019
    Maybe another side story like the Grimlock Chrono-Vector one.

I'm also going to guess that the next spotlight will be 5 weeks long otherwise it would finish in August instead of early September and sometimes when there's long weekends (Labour/Labor Day in Canada and the US) they tend to have the 5-week spotlights to go across the long weekend.
  • Options
    ubiquitusubiquitus Posts: 28
    i can't wait to get terminator lol
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hmmm...terminator lava chain....terminator 2 judgement day...next terminator is dark fate...Shakespeare style thing...not a new bot...twins...thumbs up...could lead to dragon megatron if he wasn't a new bot...

my head hurts...
  • Options
    AYY! it has something to do with cheetor!

Think about it

Twins (tigatron)

Thumbs up

There was plenty of lava in BW

It could be a cheetor Chrono-vector!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    More info:

Last Chrono-vector was Vydious based...this one is kabam zibiit based....

Speculation: it's has to be a cheetor based event! I'd bet my 5* grimlock (to Vydious) that it is! (Now Vydious will say this isn't true for the grimlock XD)

EDIT: it also should have something to do with scorponok as he died by lava....
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    edited July 2019
    More info:

Speculation: it's has to be a cheetor based event! I'd bet my 5* grimlock (to Vydious) that it is! (Now Vydious will say this isn't true for the grimlock XD)

Both scorponok and terrorsaur died in the lava. And that was molten metal in terminator. So maybe it might involve blaster in some way. Remember that G1 comic with the deception smelting pit?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    More info:

Both scorponok and terrorsaur died in the lava. And that was molten metal in terminator. So maybe it might involve blaster in some way. Remember that G1 comic with the deception smelting pit?

Yeah but no new bots and terrorsuar isn't in the game so scorponok it is

EDIT: I typed before you edited and you mean the one where that wheel guy that loves his arm died? Yeah that could be it...but what about the thumbs up and the Twins? Wait...soundwave...Hmmmmm...thumbs up though?
  • Options
    More info:

EDIT: I typed before you edited and you mean the one where that wheel guy that loves his arm died? Yeah that could be it...but what about the thumbs up and the Twins? Wait...soundwave...Hmmmmm...thumbs up though?

One of scrounges abilities was that his thumb and finger could become a microphone and camera.
  • Options
    More info:

One of scrounges abilities was that his thumb and finger could become a microphone and camera.

Nice...we're getting somewhere!
  • Options
    Blaster chrono vector based on his memories...it may be a chrono vector about scrounge...not introducing him to the game but just...an event about him
  • Options
    Blaster chrono vector based on his memories...it may be a chrono vector about scrounge...not introducing him to the game but just...an event about him

This is highly plausible. As scrounge is too small to add to the game. He’s smaller than rewind.
  • Options
    GOT IT! Chrono vectors = time travel devices Blaster goes back in time to save scrounge optimus and WJ follow to stop blaster or something like that...are we close? @Kabam Vydious
  • Options

This is highly plausible. As scrounge is too small to add to the game. He’s smaller than rewind.

In that case....What if blaster is getting an upgrade with scrounge?
  • Options

That seems to pushing our luck a BIT too far.
  • Options
    Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Or it could be something about death? Like the death of the game, but know that it was loved? Or maybe they kill off Scorponok in game. Idk, maybe it could a chronological-0vector to Scorponok's death with terrorsaur? 0_0
  • Options

That seems to pushing our luck a BIT too far.

Indeed...but it's a possibility
  • Options
    Also, @Decimus234 and @Bntyhntr3232_ y'all read tfwiki too much. But I can't lie, I guess I do too since I remember that comic like it was yesterday.
  • Options
    Also, @Decimus234 and @Bntyhntr3232_ y'all read tfwiki too much. But I can't lie, I guess I do too since I remember that comic like it was yesterday.

I didn’t get that off TFwiki. I own the comic.
  • Options

Well whatever gets the info for next month eh?
  • Options

I didn’t get that off TFwiki. I own the comic.

Well then... off the building I go.
  • Options

Well whatever gets the info for next month eh?

Fair point
  • Options
    11218931121893 Posts: 144
    @Kabam Vydious

a6xxo4rx3t4h.jpg

Megatronus ?
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    More info:

Don't you mean.... Schmelting pit?

lxb34r5iw04d.jpg
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious

a6xxo4rx3t4h.jpg

tuwkzv9vpol0.png
    As others have said, Scorponok died in lava. And since the little hint at the beginning shows 2 Shakespeares, maybe it's explaining a prelude to two Scorponoks, the other being the G1 incarnation.
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    More info:

Don't you mean.... Schmelting pit?

lxb34r5iw04d.jpg

"Oh, that's a keeper."
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    @Kabam Vydious

a6xxo4rx3t4h.jpg

tuwkzv9vpol0.png
    As others have said, Scorponok died in lava. And since the little hint at the beginning shows 2 Shakespeares, maybe it's explaining a prelude to two Scorponoks, the other being the G1 incarnation.

That'd be pretty dope, however if memory serves then G1 Scorpinock was a Titan so I'm not sure how they'd implement him
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious

a6xxo4rx3t4h.jpg

tuwkzv9vpol0.png

That'd be pretty dope, however if memory serves then G1 Scorpinock was a Titan so I'm not sure how they'd implement him

Not IDW Scorponok, he's about the size of Grimlock.
    31lt1ewflaz4.jpg
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    ANNND he got lengthwise'd