Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unable to Play Compensation Package [Renamed for Clarity]

JurassicPark10JurassicPark10 Posts: 86
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
My friend had recieved rewards from Kabam that I did not receive, those rewards were sent out today for technical difficulties. If anyone knows what happened please tell me. I’ve restarted the game twice and nothing happened

Comments

• Mez1jhvkq3b5xn.png
    w6jrda3xuvhc.png
  • JurassicPark10JurassicPark10 Posts: 86
    edited August 2019
    My friend
    kblgx14ue82m.jpeg

• Yea i got the same stuff
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I would remain patient. Might be another few hours before rewards get pushed out to everyone.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I would remain patient. Might be another few hours before rewards get pushed out to everyone.

Aight thanks
  • Same all I got was the worse rewards. Hopefully kabam realizes this and sends them to everyone
  • I have effected iOS version and I’ve received the lower package as well. Can you help fixing that for all players?@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Wow! I hope those rewards come to me I only got AM stuff with the T3
  • Arnold_Palmer795Arnold_Palmer795 Posts: 38
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Vydious could you tell us what's wrong in here. Not everyone is getting the same rewards. Thanks
  • My friends had same problems with connection and now they didn't receive any compensation for that. That's rude.
  • Only this ?!?!?!?!?

vktyd5fogwy0.png
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    I have some players from my team received the 2 and other only one on ios ?????
  • AutobutheadAutobuthead Posts: 16
    edited August 2019
    Got the same crappy AM rewards but 1 guy in our Alliance that I know of got both. I really hope everyone gets the great rewards cause that would be really messed up. The 2 packages aren’t even remotely comparable.
  • SuperiorSoundwaveSuperiorSoundwave Posts: 10
    edited August 2019
    Funny how you have problems with paying compensations to players who really deserves compensations.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I got the micro pack...still great though
  • My friend
    kblgx14ue82m.jpeg

hello? How is it ? Some people got both of them , them most of the people like me just the simple one, and some peoples haven't got anything? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious have a look at this issue please
  • I got the am reward pack only - 2 in my alliance got the rhinox reward pack

Can we know the criteria for getting the rhinox reward pack?

I am conflicted by this - free stuff is free stuff - but I would sure hella love the t3a and t4b essence
  • Hello, I am one of those who did not receive the award. And I have some questions:
    why I didn't get reward?
    when i get it?
    and will I get more?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited August 2019
    I only got the smaller rewards, wish I got the larger pack though as compensation for my cat hissing at me...
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    The big reward is awesome...congrats to who got it...and what are the far left crystals?
  • Hey all,

These are compensation packages, and not just “rewards”. These were given to players that missed out on an entire week of play due to an issue that affected some iOS Players.

These players missed out on a lot of stuff in game, including Alliance Missions, Calendar Rewards, Away Missions, The Fog of War event, and Alliance Events.

The secondary package is for all Alliances, because we recognize that missing a user from Alliance Missions can have on their performance in AM.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    I do feel for Kabam sometimes. Yes they get things wrong but c'mon. They get more hate than those people that work in abortion clinics.

With compensation like this, it would have made more sense to give everyone the large package, then send the smaller package out to iOS users in addition to it.

maybe shift a couple things over such as the energon and t4 essence crystals.

I think everyone would have been fine with that.
  • Hey all,

These are compensation packages, and not just “rewards”. These were given to players that missed out on an entire week of play due to an issue that affected some iOS Players.

These players missed out on a lot of stuff in game, including Alliance Missions, Calendar Rewards, Away Missions, The Fog of War event, and Alliance Events.

The secondary package is for all Alliances, because we recognize that missing a user from Alliance Missions can have on their performance in AM.

But not all the people who missed out on the week got compensation. That definitely makes sense, but you have to make sure the people actually get the package. Major respect for understanding what they missed though.