Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Unable to Play Compensation Package [Renamed for Clarity]

Comments

• Options
    Hey all,

We're asking the team to look into some of you that believe you should have received rewards, but did not. If this is you, please let us know so I can gather some usernames and pass them along to be looked into.

We will not be expanding the compensation to players that were not affected, but want to make sure that any players that were unable to log in are compensated.

And the players who were harmed, didn't receive compensation and didn't see this message?

Will continue to be harmed?

• Options
    So, check these too:
    Peg@pegano
    Avacalhator
    henricks_79
    GENERALTIOFINHO.
    JrTorres
    VinihTrown
    Topeira
    VanderPrime77
    Slime55
    Eskilo7
    AlexPenteado
    MATOZINHO
    DarthDemonLord
    joe-aniquilator
    Angela T
    Lord-X
    Cb Carlos
    Rodrigo Bee

t4d1orlpt9ho.jpeg
    ak3lvdih7fk2.jpeg
    agefgnolrmb0.jpeg
    f35wnzvihfg6.jpeg
    eamgznp1xm7g.jpeg
    6e3qqkl04dg2.jpeg
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    edited August 2019
    time passes and nothing on the subject some players should not have touched the rewards and else have not had anything
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    and other players who have not waited for a sign
  • Options
    Hey y'all!

I know this has been taking a bit, but we're still looking into it. It might be a minute or so before we touch back on it but we are 100% trying to look into this and investigating those who may have missed out on Compensation.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Hey y'all!

I know this has been taking a bit, but we're still looking into it. It might be a minute or so before we touch back on it but we are 100% trying to look into this and investigating those who may have missed out on Compensation.

It would’ve been easier just to sent the rewards to everyone in game lol 😂, most of the compensation rewards didn’t even match what was going on for the week it’s a huge freebie, and players who refused on their own free will to play Fog Of War, and players too lazy to log into their calendars still got paid all those freebies lol 😂
    Because my 8 year old brother was one of them he’s not quite into this game yet
  • Options
    3kown06e5un9.png
  • Options
    I don’t receive compensation for iOS
  • Options
    You missed those days
  • Options
    You missed those days
    Because he couldn't log in because of the glitch (ah, now I understand why they put a Rhinox in with the rest of the goodies.)
  • Options
    Hey All,

So, we've been able to confirm that we missed some players. We are currently working to resolve "Why" those players were missed, so that we can accurately compensate all affected users.

This might take a while, and we really appreciate your patience in this matter.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited August 2019
    Hey All,

So, we've been able to confirm that we missed some players. We are currently working to resolve "Why" those players were missed, so that we can accurately compensate all affected users.

Should affected players submit support tickets or is this thread enough? @Kabam Miike

I express concern because commander names can be so unique. Not sure they are being accurately identified here without consistent, definitive data collection.
  • Options
    Hey All,

Hey @Kabam Miike
    Thanks for your feedback. I'll communicate this to our Allies.
    Any schedule for sending the missing compensations?
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 80
    Finally I see the individual compensation coming.
    Thank you for the work done and for having listen us @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Compensation arrived!

Thanks for that @Kabam Miike
    Now i think this issue should be done from our side.
  • Options
    Thanks kabam. These rewards are going to change my game entirely. It came just now.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can either of confirm if all rewards have been delivered? I still have 2 fellow players who have not received it — both were reported here.

• Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can either of confirm if all rewards have been delivered? I still have 2 fellow players who have not received it — both were reported here.

Were their usernames posted after Miike had asked for them?
  • Options
    PorscPorsc Posts: 2
    Hey Mike

I have iOS and cant. Ot played
  • Options

Yes, posted just a few minutes after Mike asked for usernames. Just go back one page in this thread and you’ll see mine. I posted images of the accounts. Sorry, I can’t figure out how to link the post here on my mobile.
  • Options
    Here are 2 accounts that need review. Both players were unable to log in for the entire duration of the 8.1.2 bug. They don’t have Forum accounts but should respond to their commander emails should you have questions.

@Kabam Miike

e37eflcogzdv.jpeg

Yes, posted just a few minutes after Mike asked for usernames. Just go back one page in this thread and you’ll see mine. I posted images of the accounts. Sorry, I can’t figure out how to link the post here on my mobile.

I presume this is what @JIMMY_SAB was talking about.
  • Options
    Good evening, I know it may be a little late to say that, but my wedding ring didn't get the biggest reward today, these are the members in the photos they didn't receive, I changed my nickname so the midnait is me and I have their permission to say this if they can verify that thank yourl5t6ua2gjc7.png
    kgjnffmhebhr.png
    wblh89dpqz5d.png
  • Options
    My Alliance , it's not my weeding ring ok , i user Google Translator
  • Options
    MAGRELOIDE wrote: »
    My Alliance , it's not my weeding ring ok , i user Google Translator

You might wanna get a dictionary of each word in your language and in English so you can get the correct words. Sorry if I sound like a jerk by saying this
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Ooch Ach Naye.

I think they're done awarding iOS players.
    My iPhone 8 couldn't login, but since i had backup and primary Androids, they decided to award me with a kick in the nuts instead.

Damn my droids! How dare they login!

@Kabam Miike I've been a very good (and insanely helpful, check out my system logs and error reports that BREAK phones) boy despite my grievances and challenges server side, surely you guys messed up by not filling up my T4b and T3A stash!
    😂
  • Options
    Hey @JIMMY_SAB -

If the post provided by @Hijacker2531 is correct then they were added into this and should've received their compensation for the issues they dealt with.

As for everyone else, we need specific Usernames at this point who suffered this 8.1.3 Connection Issues. Not just screenshots. We can look into it, but no guarantees.
  • Options
    Hey @JIMMY_SAB -

If the post provided by @Hijacker2531 is correct then they were added into this and should've received their compensation for the issues they dealt with.

As for everyone else, we need specific Usernames at this point who suffered this 8.1.3 Connection Issues. Not just screenshots. We can look into it, but no guarantees.

How can you tell if the people are lying or not if they got rewards or not
  • Options
    Jimmy2kJimmy2k Posts: 1
    Hey @JIMMY_SAB -

I also didn’t get the Compensation rewards, would you please look in to it. User name: jimmy2k

Thank you :-)
  • Options
    Hey @JIMMY_SAB -

I didn’t get the rewards... but my game worked fine which is why I’m not gonna ask for it
  • Options
    PorscPorsc Posts: 2
    cxg7onowdi6g.png
    Dis is mij account and i have connection issues on my iPhone
    @ kabaam