Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Unable to Play Compensation Package [Renamed for Clarity]

12346»

Comments

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited August 2019
    Latest update makes SD425, 450, 625, MT6755T, SD630
    UNPLAYABLE.
    moto e5 plus, 8.0
    moto g6, 9.0
    moto g5s plus, 8.1
    moto M, 7.0
    moto X⁴, 9.0

4x Unknown Error has Occurred in one hour, LOST CONNECTION, killed in AMs and Raids. On the e5, X⁴,M, g5s+

Unacceptable. This has cost me medals, revives. On top of that, WRONG SIGS when buying bots. And MULTIPLE CRASHES

ID: BlackZarak
    I've sent system logs and descriptions @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

EDIT: LAG is killing me in arenas now.
    Horrific. Have to pause every 10sec.
    Moto x4, e5 plus.
  • Options
    Hey all,

We're asking the team to look into some of you that believe you should have received rewards, but did not. If this is you, please let us know so I can gather some usernames and pass them along to be looked into.

We will not be expanding the compensation to players that were not affected, but want to make sure that any players that were unable to log in are compensated.

I also didn’t get the Compensation rewards, would you please look in to it. User name: YOURFATMAMA

Thank you :-)
  • Options
    serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Also helping friend who had issues. Username is superion
  • Options
    khameleon029khameleon029 Posts: 5
    edited August 2019
    Hey @JIMMY_SAB -

If the post provided by @Hijacker2531 is correct then they were added into this and should've received their compensation for the issues they dealt with.

As for everyone else, we need specific Usernames at this point who suffered this 8.1.3 Connection Issues. Not just screenshots. We can look into it, but no guarantees.

Just got the compensation, thanks!

• Options
    TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    can you please look into username: Tsunami Fury

Thank you.