Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Ch 1 - Autobots Turn

Comments

• So... what is everyone’s strategy for Act 4, Chapter 1?

So much has changed since I beat Shockwave for the Final Time in Act 3 some 15 months ago. My roster is much, much stronger than it was then. I believe I have some flexibility to put together a 4*/5* Synergy-heavy team that will roll through the early Missions of Act 4 without the need of sending only my 5 Strongest Bots. Do I use Beast Purification? A G1 Decepticon Team or Autobot Heavy Team? How about a Bay Bots Team? Or do I just feed the first mission to the Sharkticons?

The fun begins again tomorrow. Can’t wait!
  • I'm gonna say for most of us ch1 will be a breeze even with 4* bots. Itll be a nice warm up for ch2-4 lol
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Technobot wrote: »
    So... what is everyone’s strategy for Act 4, Chapter 1?

So much has changed since I beat Shockwave for the Final Time in Act 3 some 15 months ago. My roster is much, much stronger than it was then. I believe I have some flexibility to put together a 4*/5* Synergy-heavy team that will roll through the early Missions of Act 4 without the need of sending only my 5 Strongest Bots. Do I use Beast Purification? A G1 Decepticon Team or Autobot Heavy Team? How about a Bay Bots Team? Or do I just feed the first mission to the Sharkticons?

The fun begins again tomorrow. Can’t wait!

Cannot stress how crucial it is to not run bayformers... it will make your experience much much worse. You'll get bad rng, you will lag and crash more, you will be hissed at by cats on the street, kabam may even stop releasing new plans... dont use bayformers, let the dead abomination rest.
  • I'm going to call it and say the single boss on mission 6 is Megatronus!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    I'm going to call it and say the single boss on mission 6 is Megatronus!

Sorry, but I have to give credit to that call to @HZERO who said it 7 days ago. I agree with you both though.

c1dbwv1zg1w6.jpeg
  • Plot twist: Kabam is finally do something new, and in the last fight we will get a brand new bot who is not mentioned ever..

#insertjjonahjamesonlaughmeme
  • GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    I'm going to call it and say the single boss on mission 6 is Megatronus!

I don't think that megatronus will be used as a boss so early. Perhaps he'll appear in the later or last chapters, alongside the 'titan' (*cough*Unicron*cough*)...
  • My strategy.... is just to bring the bots I like and enjoy the story.

I really hope all those who complain about difficulty (or lack thereof), will remember what Miike said:

Naturally, as a progression from Act 3, there will be an increase in difficulty going into Act 4, but as a reintroduction to Act content, this is not meant to be extremely difficult content.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    And i don't have work today... It feels like it's never coming
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited September 2019
    lph8xpxbazyi.jpg

Already started?
  • lph8xpxbazyi.jpg

Already started?

Wahoo!
  • 3x5ab5b0rhym.jpg
    Please tell me theres more we just arent seeing it yet lol.
  • But there are not new xp points. Nothing over level 60? 😢
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    3x5ab5b0rhym.jpg

That's the exploration rewards for the entire Act 4 (just like that dangling carrot *cough**cough* 4* crystal we asked for so long for Act 3)
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited September 2019
    Just when I killed the boss in M5
    scnf5j3spbnx.jpg

Édit : solved after close / restart.
  • ZetoZeto Posts: 12
    What on earth are these act rewards. Complete garbage.
  • Zeto wrote: »

This isn't a spotlight. Compare it to what we got in Act 3.

It's all good, just chill and enjoy the story and the fact that Kabam is gaining momentum.
  • Zeto wrote: »

Then don’t play them...
  • A little advice for everyone when fighting Megatronus in 1.6 which everyone most likely knows already. For best Chance of Victory bring an All Tech Team. I haven't beaten him yet, but that's what I plan to do.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited September 2019
    3x5ab5b0rhym.jpg

@Kabam Miike isn’t that supposed to be 5 T3 Class crystals?
    We get T3 Ore crystals in a bunch of 10 or 13 in send away Missions
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    edited September 2019
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    3x5ab5b0rhym.jpg

Honestly even if it is T3 ore crystals I’ll take it as a 5* crystal is plenty reward already for me

Jazz444 wrote: »
    3x5ab5b0rhym.jpg

Time to introduce the T4 Ore-13 crystals (pre-nerf Ore-13 crystals basically)
  • GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    A little advice for everyone when fighting Megatronus in 1.6 which everyone most likely knows already. For best Chance of Victory bring an All Tech Team. I haven't beaten him yet, but that's what I plan to do.

Check the mods that Kabam Miike mentioned at the beginning of this post. Tronus is going to be working with Unstable Energon and Relentless Assault as 2 of the Mods. Note those mods and adjust your lineup accordingly. Remember how Tronus has been beaten before by all of us, relax, and take him down.
    You know what?
    I think I'll wait til the next level cap before playing Act 4, at this point in time it's only good for xp grinding IMO
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited September 2019
    Technobot wrote: »
    A little advice for everyone when fighting Megatronus in 1.6 which everyone most likely knows already. For best Chance of Victory bring an All Tech Team. I haven't beaten him yet, but that's what I plan to do.

Check the mods that Kabam Miike mentioned at the beginning of this post. Tronus is going to be working with Unstable Energon and Relentless Assault as 2 of the Mods. Note those mods and adjust your lineup accordingly. Remember how Tronus has been beaten before by all of us, relax, and take him down.

He is classless... no advantage for tech.. prepare for a tough fight! It was pretty hard.. :) I lost two 5 star bot on him, he was surprisingly good.

Take the distance guys, ranged heavy is recommended :)
  • Technobot wrote: »

He is classless... no advantage forc tech.. prepare for a tough fight! It was pretty hard.. :) I lost two 5 star bot on him, he was surprisingly good.

wot. oh sugar honey iced tea. this is bad.

He is classless... no advantage forc tech.. prepare for a tough fight! It was pretty hard.. :) I lost two 5 star bot on him, he was surprisingly good.

He has that two relics from the past.. that epic burn one, and the unstoppable one.. And that burn combined with the unstable energon mod.. well.. it can be devastating. Oh and he is immune to every debuff (not just DoT, no armor break, no power leak...etc. )

Really good job on him Kabam :)
  • oj0ll5hydxd3.jpg
    Is it normal?

He has that two relics from the past.. that epic burn one, and the unstoppable one.. And that burn combined with the unstable energon mod.. well.. it can be devastating. Oh and he is immune to every debuff (not just DoT, no armor break, no power leak...etc. )

Really good job on him Kabam :)

7h3wuwv8qyhm.png
    This seems scary. I don't even know what to do at this point. May just have to bring prowl for the power drain, galvatron for the craziness, and bludgeon for the fact that I am most skilled with him. Possibly Mirage for that burn heal. And or course, I must op its all off with

A 2-star mixmaster. I kid I kid. Might use tantrum, but I don't know. Megatron and Optimus Prime don't seem like good ideas.
  • I finished a few hours ago
    5i8f5tpl51e9.jpg