Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Ch 1 - Autobots Turn

Comments

• Just burn Megatronus if you cannot Tech class him, Blaster, Shockwave, Wheeljack, Rhinox
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited September 2019
    I finished a few hours ago
    5i8f5tpl51e9.jpg

Congrats @Bntyhntr3232_ ! How much Energon should I save in theory, or can it be done without Energon? And what bots did you use?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    You know what?
    I think I'll wait til the next level cap before playing Act 4, at this point in time it's only good for xp grinding IMO

Good point. Going back to grinding daily missions. More useful to rank up forge fodder.
  • Down_Under wrote: »
    Just burn Megatronus if you cannot Tech class him, Blaster, Shockwave, Wheeljack, Rhinox

Immune to EVERY DEBUFF...including burn
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I don't enjoy ridiculous mods such as this. I feel it really ruins any kind of fun and makes it a task and tbh I probably won't even bother trying to beat it if this is what I'm looking forward to.
    I enjoyed Fog, I enjoyed the last event, but what's basically a money/energon pit....no.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    A little advice for everyone when fighting Megatronus in 1.6 which everyone most likely knows already. For best Chance of Victory bring an All Tech Team. I haven't beaten him yet, but that's what I plan to do.

Check the mods that Kabam Miike mentioned at the beginning of this post. Tronus is going to be working with Unstable Energon and Relentless Assault as 2 of the Mods. Note those mods and adjust your lineup accordingly. Remember how Tronus has been beaten before by all of us, relax, and take him down.

He is classless... no advantage for tech.. prepare for a tough fight! It was pretty hard.. :) I lost two 5 star bot on him, he was surprisingly good.

Take the distance guys, ranged heavy is recommended :)

In other words, a potential replay of the Megatronus Special mission from a year ago... with some changes and increased difficulty for those who beat Expert Tronus then. OK.
    Just burn Megatronus if you cannot Tech class him, Blaster, Shockwave, Wheeljack, Rhinox

What about dark burn? Is there any point in bringing Megatronus or Galvatron?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    5i8f5tpl51e9.jpg

Congrats @Bntyhntr3232_ ! How much Energon should I save in theory, or can it be done without Energon? And what bots did you use?

0 if you’re using 3* bots
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited September 2019
    So I reviewed the Grave Consequences Spotlight Mission comments from last year. Would Power Control-based Bots (Barricade, Prowl, Rhinox, Etc.) have some success against this modded Fallen? Also, Cyclonus did have some success against the non-class Tronus last time. Dark Field Bots might also be an option here again. A Purification Team might handle that Unstable Energon mod as well.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6424/spotlight-mission-grave-consequences/
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    5i8f5tpl51e9.jpg

No, I'm using R3 five-stars and R5 max forge 4-stars.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    5i8f5tpl51e9.jpg

No, I'm using R3 five-stars and R5 max forge 4-stars.

Turn on Autofight then
  • Is there going to be a spot light mission for October and when will the new bots come?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Unleashed wrote: »
    Is there going to be a spot light mission for October and when will the new bots come?

Yes, next week — roughly 6 days and 14 hrs from right now.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I don't enjoy ridiculous mods such as this. I feel it really ruins any kind of fun and makes it a task and tbh I probably won't even bother trying to beat it if this is what I'm looking forward to.
    I enjoyed Fog, I enjoyed the last event, but what's basically a money/energon pit....no.

I think this is why Kabam won't introduce difficult contents/difficulties.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    5i8f5tpl51e9.jpg

You are not know what are you saying right? :) Show me a video where you can take down this Tronus with autofight with 3 star or 4 star bot..

..or 5 star.... :)
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    cbqwh3ph8f0k.png

Ok, so that Tronus battle was actually pretty fun, and pretty easy. I completed only the hardest path in each mission, so now I have to go back and clear everything.

I did use a squad of 4* and 5* bots, though. Personally, I wouldn't attempt Tronus with a 3* squad unless you want a long battle. By the way, he does seem to be immune to power lock as well, though since he's not a robotronus, it didn't seem to be an issue.

And again, I really enjoyed the story and dialog. @Kabam Vydious I'm really looking forward to the remaining spotlight story arc for this year.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I decided to do Canon Mode, by using only Wheeljack and Jetfire for now
    Pretty easy though...
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    5i8f5tpl51e9.jpg

You are not know what are you saying right? :) Show me a video where you can take down this Tronus with autofight with 3 star or 4 star bot..

..or 5 star.... :)

Manual fight him, autofight the rest.
  • I finished a few hours ago
    5i8f5tpl51e9.jpg

I didn't fully explore it...I usually did the hardest path and only spent energon on energy...but for megatronus I used 1 Revive and a bunch of low level health kits

My bot power was 4.5K-3.5K

OGP (4.4K)
    Dinobot (4.5K)
    G1 Bee (4.2K)
    Tantrum (3.6K)
    Nemisis Prime (4K)
  • wedvx0wmu7q2.jpeg

I’m just loving this poster...
  • wedvx0wmu7q2.jpeg

It looks like he's admiring a nice pot of marinara

What about dark burn? Is there any point in bringing Megatronus or Galvatron?
    They can’t save you...... I tried.
    wedvx0wmu7q2.jpeg

He looks dead inside... Something great must've happened 😄
  • Why did you have to alter the abilities of the Megatronus Boss?! That fight was almost IMPOSSIBLE! He has 2 New Relics and the relics function differently. Why can't our Megatronus have those abilities and function like that?
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Why did you have to alter the abilities of the Megatronus Boss?! That fight was almost IMPOSSIBLE! He has 2 New Relics and the relics function differently. Why can't our Megatronus have those abilities and function like that?
    Because if he did, he would be broken beyond belief.
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    Why did you have to alter the abilities of the Megatronus Boss?! That fight was almost IMPOSSIBLE! He has 2 New Relics and the relics function differently. Why can't our Megatronus have those abilities and function like that?
    Because if he did, he would be broken beyond belief.

*More so
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

You must be joking.

I will actually give you the benefit of the doubt that this is intended as humour.

• Manthro wrote: »

You must be joking.

I will actually give you the benefit of the doubt that this is intended as humour.

Buffing players' Megatronus is beneficial for the most of the time.
    (except for raids, sadly)
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I liked the Bumblebee reboot joke in the dialogue. Nice touch.