Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Ch 1 - Autobots Turn

12346»

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited September 2019
    The storyline was excellent for Act 4, Chapter 1. I can almost see where this story is heading for the rest of Act 4 and the Spotlight Story Arc Ahead.
    Now we know (I think) what Shockwave meant when he said that The Forge was in safe hands at the End of Act 3. And we know what The Forge’s purpose is as well...

As for facing Megatronus... Dang! I don’t remember Him being this hard in Expert Mode of Grave Consequences! My 4* R4 Beast Purification Team was of no help this time. I still beat Tronus, but it took a Squad Revive & 2 Major Squad Repairs to do it. Should have used my strongest bots.

Still have to explore paths in Missions 3, 4, & 5, but since I took the hardest paths in each & had relatively little issue, I should be OK the rest of the way.

Again, thank your story writing team, @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Vydious. They have been on point since July.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I don't enjoy ridiculous mods such as this. I feel it really ruins any kind of fun and makes it a task and tbh I probably won't even bother trying to beat it if this is what I'm looking forward to.
    I enjoyed Fog, I enjoyed the last event, but what's basically a money/energon pit....no.

It really isn't all that difficult. You give up too easily.

Explore the abilities and skillsets of your bot roster to find ways to take him out.

WB is a good one vs Tronus. But, use her as your finisher. She will hit harder to end him faster from the start of the fight this way.

KB is another.

Take a squad that is designed to counter Tronus at the start, then in the middle, and finally have a finisher bot to seal the deal.

Good choices are:

Motor
    Mirage
    WB
    KB
    Thundercracker
    Grimlock
    JF

and many more.

It's all about a team effort against him.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I forgot how annoying classless Megatronus is, but tantrum plus beast purification really helped
  • I managed to beat Tronus with unduped 5* Cheetor and Primal, and duped 4* Tantrum, Scoponok, and Grimlock. Scorponok and Tantrum weren't able to do jack squat to Tronus, but Cheetor actually got Tronus from 95% to 15% Health all by himself. Then I took him down with both Primal and Grimlock.

The 4* Crystal I got finally duped my Cyclonus.

Gotta say, this battle was difficult to do and it took me about 6 tries to finally defeat Tronus, but it was a fun challenge nonetheless!
  • I want to get red of this game
  • I want to get red of this game

Too bad
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I want to get red of this game

I want to get blue of this game
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

I want to get green of this game
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited October 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I want to get green of this game

I want to get purple of this game
  • Do we have a date on the second Chapter? Also when will we Learn about the October event?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Do we have a date on the second Chapter? Also when will we Learn about the October event?

Seriously, please read the post.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DonApis wrote: »
    Do we have a date on the second Chapter? Also when will we Learn about the October event?

Seriously, please read the post.

It's fair to ask for a date when the post says 'coming months'. And yeah we don't know a thing about october either.
  • Why does my act 4 says 97% complete when I’ve completed it uv0xvtrpg35p.png
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Deathkight wrote: »
    Why does my act 4 says 97% complete when I’ve completed it uv0xvtrpg35p.png

Because if it said 100% you'd get the entire act explorations rewards. The rest hasn't been released yet so they intentionally bar you from getting 100%.
    iBK wrote: »
    Deathkight wrote: »
    Why does my act 4 says 97% complete when I’ve completed it uv0xvtrpg35p.png

Because if it said 100% you'd get the entire act explorations rewards. The rest hasn't been released yet so they intentionally bar you from getting 100%.

I'm mostly waiting for the next level cap bust still did one level on each of them
  • MandoMando Posts: 1
    Any ody else stuck at 97%?
    uqijkxybh5jf.png
  • Mando wrote: »
    Any ody else stuck at 97%?
    uqijkxybh5jf.png

............just read the previous comments buddy....
  • Why
  • Why

Because
  • Why

Because

Logic
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Why

Because

Logic
    Or lack thereof
  • bjtmg1bz44fl.png
    Ready kabam 😎😎 for when the next chapter?
  • It could have said 99% atleast. The 97 is messing with me
    Luckas22 wrote: »
    bjtmg1bz44fl.png
    Ready kabam 😎😎 for when the next chapter?

Still waiting for the next level cap
  • Thanks Kabam for this new chapter. I really enjoyed the autofight mode on that one!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Hey if i remember correctly didnt the mods say that they'll release ch2 of act 4 next month
    Well this November what is next month according to kabam?
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited November 2019
    Thanks Kabam for
    Slayer wrote: »
    Hey if i remember correctly didnt the mods say that they'll release ch2 of act 4 next month
    Well this November what is next month according to kabam?

They never say they will release next month.. they say later months.. next month is later but.... 3 or 5 months later is too :D