Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missing Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    No rewards yet, no bleeding when Kickback use sp2, Mirage don’t purify.
    This is heavily bugged update so it is better to merge the threads and look at the bigger picture.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    This is heavily bugged update so it is better to merge the threads and look at the bigger picture.

I just tried KB sp2 and got 5 bleeds. Is this only on the AI side? Is this a problem with using non-English language?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Mufc14 wrote: »

Who were you fighting? If Kickback doesn’t crit on his S2, I don’t think he’ll stack bleed.
    Hey all,

The rewards should have arrived by now. We did have an issue, but we pushed the fix for it. If you're still missing rewards, please let me know.

No rewards yet.
    BOFAD wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike we still don’t have the 3 day arena event

This.👆

• Nothing here! Great to see the 4th act on the story, but all of this is disappointing more than expected!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    I think the arena reward bug is back for today's issuance
  • I’m still seeing nothing. Hoping my rewards land me 20k chips for that 5* spin, so impatiently waiting here
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I have a complaint! I didn't get my Arena rank rewards even though I got 700 000 points. What the hell?!
  • JmdJmd Posts: 45
    edited September 2019
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9125/arena-awards#latest

A lot of us didn't get them yet. They'll fix it before the event's up. =)
  • Yep it’s back. Hopefully just delayed like yesterday.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    I wouldn’t be so sure. The other threads where this, along with missing Alliance events and rewards from the last 2 AE have been addressed, have just been deleted :/
  • Canuck33 wrote: »
    Confirmed no rewards

Also nothing here.
  • Edwardo76 wrote: »
    Fixed!!! Thanks!!

Wish there was a time stamp on that. I can’t remember what time I got them yesterday. No time stamp on the in game mail either.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Sorry, my bad, still there, accidentally clicked on categories instead of discussions
  • Adding a new week has definitely created more bugs than anticipated. I wonder how deep the different functions/codes/libraries/callbacks are correlated or how many programmers have their master on the version control system.

All in all, it's the weekend. Take a break people. We'll get compensation.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    edited September 2019
    Guys in my alliance reporting they got 1-2% rewards but placed top 30. Another says his arena rewards say claimed but he didn’t claim any. I got nothing myself today.

Still no raid rewards, or item use rewards. Guess we’re waiting until Monday.

I would suggest to everyone take some screenshots of all your issues as there seems to be so many different scenarios happening.
  • Me and my guild mates haven't received the rank rewards from the last arena either...
  • Lol, just got a response from a ticket I filled out about not receiving the rank rewards for the past few alliance events. They said that I did and then listed what I recieved. They listed AM rewards ! Omg, SMH
  • Still no rewards for alliance events. Logged second ticket with screen shot this time. Any word from mods on this?
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Nothing here either.
  • No arena rewards yet
  • Yeah. I just got 1.5 mill for today. Think I’m done. No rank rewards.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I smell compensations
  • No rank rewards for arena that ended on 9/28.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited September 2019
    Mufc14 wrote: »

I just tried KB sp2 and got 5 bleeds. Is this only on the AI side? Is this a problem with using non-English language?
    Player and AI side, I am using English as a default language in the game is that’s what do you mean?

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited September 2019
    Just like everyone else. Did not get the rank rewards for Arenas today (9/28) after they were delayed yesterday.
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    I haven't received my rank rewards for arena 28-8-2019
  • Same here.. no rewards on 28-09. I received them on 27-09.. Can you guys fix this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Thanks!
  • Same here... no rank reward.
  • Same here no arena rank rewards. It shows rank 90