Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missing Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Me neither no rank rewards. Also no 3 day ae on at the moment with raid and item use rank reward missing for complete alliance. #kabam @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos @Kabam Spice
  • I got rank rewards yesterday but no rank rewards today
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    And now even the daily classless AE is missing.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I understand it’s weekend, but when you acknowledge a problem, say you have a fix pushed for it, not stick around to see if it is indeed fixed and then just leave for 2 days is not exactly a smart move, especially with all the other bugs created by this update. I expect a fix with the correct rewards given out by tomorrow. Thanks.
  • Agree. Maybe they should release updates 1pm PST Monday, after AM, so they have the rest of the week to troubleshoot.
  • 9yo3knram9c5.jpg
    Seriously? What's going on? We are having a lot of problems with the new update! Where's everything?
  • Got top 30 on 9/28 arena and i didn't get the arena rewards.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    No rewards yet... I was looking forward to those gen chips.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited September 2019
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Wtf is going on now we don’t have an event. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @someonewiththatworksatKabam are you guys even checking the game? We don’t daily events now? Didn’t get awards from arena yesterday. Not sure what you guys are doing but now would be a good time to take a look at this game.

I’ll never understand how the mods can say they actually play the game and not notice this stuff

It’s the weekend. They’ll be back tomorrow
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Wtf is going on now we don’t have an event. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @someonewiththatworksatKabam are you guys even checking the game? We don’t daily events now? Didn’t get awards from arena yesterday. Not sure what you guys are doing but now would be a good time to take a look at this game.

I’ll never understand how the mods can say they actually play the game and not notice this stuff

It’s the weekend. They’ll be back tomorrow

I mean they have people that work on the weekends. Also this has been going on since early Friday morning. We got one message about it from Miike but nothing else. Having known this was an issue, wouldn’t you have someone on call to check to make sure the issue is remedied? Mods don’t do tech support or development, however they are our voice to those departments to make sure things are working correctly. Even if it’s a game, when it doesn’t work properly, that’s lost revenue. Makes sense to make sure it’s working correctly
  • Same here, no rank rewards for item use and raid ascent from alliance events.

Game version: 8.2
    iPhone 8+ iOS 12.4.1
    Device & game language: English
    Connection: WiFi and 4G

Plus missing generation arena rank reward from 28th
  • I still haven't received the rewards for arenas yet :(
  • Also no rank rewards...dont think my daily special calendar is working either. I'm sure they'll fix it eventually, it's the weekend after all
  • We're aware of the Arena issue! I've spoken to someone today about it and we're looking to get it resolved.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Hey y'all,

I've been away the last two days and came back to this being reported to our team. I apologize there was no update from anyone after Miike's last one. We're working on getting this resolved. Once I have an update on the push for it, I'll let you all know!
    Hallelujah! Praise be to Vydious. Thanks for the confirmation.
  • Same issue here... no rewards yet...
    eyrmzgpqhbc0.png
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    I'm not sure I got any messages from game team yesterday. Any other alliance events close yesterday?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    We're aware of the Arena issue! I've spoken to someone today about it and we're looking to get it resolved.

Still no rank rewards from Item Use, or Raid week also, now all we have for events is just Bot Battle we’re always used to having 3 events
  • Still no arena rewards for day 2 here.
  • Still no arena rewards for day 2 here.

Yes, we're aware. As I said above, I'll update when I have more information. There hasn't been any to share.
  • Maverick6230Maverick6230 Posts: 3
    edited September 2019
    Still no Arena rewards and now no Alliance Events rewards. Game lags a lot.
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited September 2019
    I received the rewards for the first Generations arena. Then nothing on Saturday for my position Friday, and nothing today for my position yesterday.

Also a dumb, unrelated question... Why does a Premium Crystal cost only 3,000 raid chips (and you can all but be assured of getting a 2-star bot) when the 2-star bot crystals yesterday were 12,000 raid chips?
  • Hey all,

The rewards should have arrived by now. We did have an issue, but we pushed the fix for it. If you're still missing rewards, please let me know.

I didn't get the rewards since 27 september on the arenas
  • i didnt get anything
  • Soni_RuzzeneSoni_Ruzzene Posts: 7
    edited September 2019
    Hey all,

The rewards should have arrived by now. We did have an issue, but we pushed the fix for it. If you're still missing rewards, please let me know.

Hey @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    I am here like the vast majority to complain about arena rewards and 3 and 7 day events ... None of the players in my alliance received, we are waiting for a return from Kabam to tell us how this correction will be made.
    lgutk7bxqwf1.jpg
    0evdh16xevn1.jpg
    x7ed44fze1bs.jpg
  • 4za414s8wfqj.png
    t05ugkg86x0y.png

Me too. Here’s my humble results. No Arena rank rewards for 9/28 and 9/29. I received Arena rank rewards for 9/27. I’ll patiently wait until tomorrow. Also, my feedback on the latest update is it has more lag during the fight but nothing that has significantly impacted my fight and progress. Kabam let’s get it right. I still enjoy this game and lead a Top 100 ally that looks to me to make our voice heard. Thank you. WaRGoDz rule! I had to get a plug in. Lol