Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missing Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• You all might wanna see this. fe0zu4euc70t.jpg
  • Missing rewards and there was no daily event today
  • No. No rewards. (Speaking for at least 10 people)
  • Hey all,

The rewards should have arrived by now. We did have an issue, but we pushed the fix for it. If you're still missing rewards, please let me know.

@Kabam Miike I haven't received any rewards for the last two arenas...
  • Well no arena rewards here either for the past 2 arenas. Hope they fix it when they get to work on Monday
  • TertTert Posts: 13
    Same. Nothing for past few arenas.
  • @Kabam Miike no arena, daily or alliance/guild rewards since September 27th. We need an urgent fix to this issue.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    currently i can only see one alliance event & this has been going on since Saturday any news @Kabam Miike ?
  • Missing AE rewards still multiple alliances missing these rewards
  • Same here.
    No arena rewards, daily event and some others alliance event rewards...
  • No arena event awards except for the first one. Alliance completion rewards have been still coming in tho.
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    O-O
  • @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike Good morning fellas, any chance you can give us an update on all the missing rewards? any idea if a fix will be issued today? As far as I can see the following items all need to be addressed still.

Arena rank rewards for the past 2 completed arenas
    Daily Class Clash was not available for the past 2 days
    3 day Arena combat never started
    Item Use rewards didn't get sent out
    Raid Rank rewards not sent out

Thanks guys, looking forward to hearing some news today
  • @Kabam Miike still missing. item use & raids on alliance events.
  • Hey all,

The rewards should have arrived by now. We did have an issue, but we pushed the fix for it. If you're still missing rewards, please let me know.

NOPE! I still didn't get it. No in-game email and I don't remember collecting them.
  • Canuck33 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike Good morning fellas, any chance you can give us an update on all the missing rewards? any idea if a fix will be issued today? As far as I can see the following items all need to be addressed still.

Arena rank rewards for the past 2 completed arenas
    Daily Class Clash was not available for the past 2 days
    3 day Arena combat never started
    Item Use rewards didn't get sent out
    Raid Rank rewards not sent out

Thanks guys, looking forward to hearing some news today

Same experience here. Pixel XL Android Q.
  • Based on these rewards we have calculated our purchase decisions for the currently available Gen Crystals. Please fix this out before the event ends. I bought 5 (1500 gen chips crystals) with the calculation that will get me to 20k chips again based on the arena milestones that I hit and the rewards that I get.. so this needs to be a priority for the devs since the event is ending soon. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71

still no rewards arenes, event raid, object use and we can still wait for the rewards of the problem at the meeting on the bug on IOS last month it makes a lot of
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited September 2019
    There's no other arena after this one @Kabam Vydious 4i0oydo013rc.jpg

Edit:(I know, this is not directly related to rewards, should have post elsewhere)
  • Continuously posting that the awards are missing isn't going to speed up any process. We are aware and so is everyone else experiencing this issue. We're working on getting this resolved, and as I've said before: when there is an update, I will share it.

I agree we shouldn't need to keep posting but looking from the players perspective problems are just compounding so we want to keep track of what's going on. I do trust you guys will get things sorted correctly but also feel the more info we can continue to provide that maybe it gets sorted all at once.

There's a lot of time and effort going into these events from our side and players are passionate about their rewards. We do appreciate you though @Kabam Vydious you've done a good job keeping us updated as much as possible.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited September 2019
    I received my rewards today for the previous round of the arena. Still missing the previous few days of arena and event rewards since the update.
  • Ok, I stay calm knowing that they are aware of all the inconveniences these days. I hope you can solve it soon ... I think this whole chain of demands was generated by the lack of communication ... Now we just have to wait for everything to be solved and to continue enjoying the game. Thank you very much, attentively Ares_1986
  • MarkNecrodancerMarkNecrodancer Posts: 13
    edited September 2019
    I only got my rewards for the 28 & 30th.. nothing from the 29th.

@Kabam Miike
  • Same here. Looking forward for previous rewards.
  • MarkNecrodancerMarkNecrodancer Posts: 13
    edited September 2019
    Hey all,

VS.
    Continuously posting that the awards are missing isn't going to speed up any process. We are aware and so is everyone else experiencing this issue. We're working on getting this resolved, and as I've said before: when there is an update, I will share it.

Which is it? Or am I missing something? ... lol.

I guess the first ones just referring to the 28th rewards?

• iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Miike's comment was due to miscommunication. There was no fix for anyone afaik. Still missing arena rewards and daily alliance events.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited September 2019
    I received my rewards today for the previous round of the arena. Still missing the previous few days of arena and event rewards since the update.

Just got a 2nd arena rank reward today so just 1 more missing.