Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

8.3 Patch notes Discussion

124»

Comments

• Options
    Overheating and "fast forward" effect on my OnePlus 7t. All game modes.
    Strangely (or not), it plays better (slower) with OS screen recorder on... So I cannot really show
  • Options
    And these deconnections...
    Got 2 this morning, in less than 1hour.
    Playing on 1Gbps fiber connection over WiFi ac, which I guess is a "good network"

1st in AM just after a fight : the fight was reset, didn't loose life but had to start over
    2nd in master after loosing a fight, at launch of the fight with my next bot : lost half life of a full 5r5 bot, and the game mode "fast forward" was activated...
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Strangely (or not), it plays better (slower) with OS screen recorder on... So I cannot really show
    Which is logical, lol. I'd recommend to run some background music app to slow it down (to normal).
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Today, the AUTO Complete feature for Daily Missions has suddenly been reLOCKED.

WHAT GIVES?
    Please advise
    6w4en335hkef.png
  • Options
    MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    Auto complete now meets daily requirement, they must've done something in the backend
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    BlackRazak wrote: »

WHAT GIVES?
    Please advise
    6w4en335hkef.png

Huh. That's odd. None of mine relocked...
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Nightpath wrote: »

WHAT GIVES?
    Please advise
    6w4en335hkef.png

@Kabam Miike when i SWITCHED devices (moto m 7.0 to moto e6 plus 9.0) , missions UNLOCKED.
    But when going back to another 7.0 device (moto c plus, 7.0), the missions RELOCKED.

WEIRD.

@Nightpath it may seem insincere, but SORRY for RAIDING YOUR BASE, buddy
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Nightpath wrote: »

WHAT GIVES?
    Please advise
    6w4en335hkef.png

@Kabam Miike when i SWITCHED devices (moto m 7.0 to moto e6 plus 9.0) , missions UNLOCKED.
    But when going back to another 7.0 device (moto c plus, 7.0), the missions RELOCKED.

WEIRD.

@Nightpath it may seem insincere, but SORRY for RAIDING YOUR BASE, buddy

Back when the ads were not working properly, switching devices like this also fixed that particular problem for me. So your experience here is not without precedence.

@BlackRazak Considering how often my base gets hit, it always makes my day to see someone I know. I couldn't care less about the raid chips...but I'm glad you're putting those medals to good use. ;)