Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Necrotronus is the inferior version of Hot Rod

13»

Comments

• Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Hotrods power control doesn't even work with his deceleration. I haven't noticed any difference at all in reducing enemy power gain
  • Options
    asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    ^^^I've always wondered about that. One part of HR's ability description says deceleration slows down enemy power flow on attacks. The other part just says power flow. If the first one is right that would be explain why we don't see it when we're attacking.
  • Options
    asparagus wrote: »
    ^^^I've always wondered about that. One part of HR's ability description says deceleration slows down enemy power flow on attacks. The other part just says power flow. If the first one is right that would be explain why we don't see it when we're attacking.

So you think the AI gains less power from hitting us rather than us hitting them? That makes the most sense, because they definitely aren't gaining less power when I hit them
  • Options
    asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    Yah I think so. Gotta test it now. I'd always wondered but never looked. Otherwise it's just always been broken and I'm surprised it was never brought up.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited June 2020
    asparagus wrote: »
    Yah I think so. Gotta test it now. I'd always wondered but never looked. Otherwise it's just always been broken and I'm surprised it was never brought up.

I brought it up in January.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/106189#Comment_106189
  • Options
    Ok, so we've established then that deceleration doesn't work as intended.

Deceleration timer is just timed so you can land a combo + special, that's why it doesn't last. Same thing as Wasps resistance debuffs.