Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SPOTLIGHT: Necropolis Part 3 - Eternity Box

Comments

• Firebot wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »

Kitten wrote: »
    ChaosDogma wrote: »
    Thank you, everyone, for the constructive feedback regarding your thoughts and concerns about The Fight. I apologize I wasn't around much yesterday to give that appreciation, but I have been reading it all since posting this. I've also been sharing it.

So again, thank you for the feedback.

It’s not feedback, it’s flat out criticism and rage.

And kabams response is nothing short of an attempt to shut us up and they'll do nothing about it

That's not true. My response is literally to let you all know that I'm taking what you're saying and sharing it with the team.

Also it is Feedback. Criticism, frustration, etc... that is all feedback which I'm taking to the team.

Take it to the team like you took updated spotlight rewards to the team 😒 It's hopeless

Maybe the team will respond better to bribery? Perhaps donuts?

0da38yqyz2yo.jpg

Ke nu’jurkadir sha Mando’ade.
    I will mail you a cookie if you can figure out what that means. Without looking it up.

I gave in, translated it and apparently its Indonesian but its not translating into English

I opened google translate and it translated from Amharic and it says 'take a moment to think'

Makes sense
  • Decimus234 wrote: »

Thank you, everyone, for the constructive feedback regarding your thoughts and concerns about The Fight. I apologize I wasn't around much yesterday to give that appreciation, but I have been reading it all since posting this. I've also been sharing it.

And kabams response is nothing short of an attempt to shut us up and they'll do nothing about it

That's not true. My response is literally to let you all know that I'm taking what you're saying and sharing it with the team.

Also it is Feedback. Criticism, frustration, etc... that is all feedback which I'm taking to the team.

Take it to the team like you took updated spotlight rewards to the team 😒 It's hopeless

0da38yqyz2yo.jpg

I will mail you a cookie if you can figure out what that means. Without looking it up.
    Don’t mess with the Mandalorians. Otherwise Pedro Pascal will come for you.
    (Second statement might not be there)
    And @Cr4zy_Wheeljack , @Firebot are you guys actually telling me that you used google translate for this?!?
    The presence of the word ‘Mando’ should be enough to tell you guys that it’s a made - up language and that the answer could be found only in the Star Wars Fandom... to those of you that are more interested, visit this site.
    My apologies to all of those that lost their free cookie from @Decimus234 ...

On another note, one new piece of quality which we get monthly and never fails to impress me is the dialogue. Personally, I like cross-franchise references, so keep up the good work, writers!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    xafkkgbc4v66.jpg
    Come on guys. Was this necessary? Marvel forged to fight now is it? Who writes this stuff lol.

God damn that's awful. First with the cliche star wars lines and now they're referencing thanos? I'm going to throw up in my mouth when I read that dialogue ingamr

Wait, if Necrotronus is Thanos, what is his main mission? Is it to snap half of the players of this game?
    To trick noobs and shills into believing Kabam still cares about the player base
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    I think that this new mission is very interesting, however, in some cases, it is somewhat confusing, like how Scientist appears out of nowhere.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

0da38yqyz2yo.jpg

And @Cr4zy_Wheeljack , @Firebot are you guys actually telling me that you used google translate for this?!?
    The presence of the word ‘Mando’ should be enough to tell you guys that it’s a made - up language and that the answer could be found only in the Star Wars Fandom... to those of you that are more interested, visit this site.

On another note, one new piece of quality which we get monthly and never fails to impress me is the dialogue. Personally, I like cross-franchise references, so keep up the good work, writers!

CONGRATULATIONS. You get a cookie.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

0da38yqyz2yo.jpg

And by the way, Star Wars fandom isn’t the only place you can find that. 😏
  • Decimus234 wrote: »

0da38yqyz2yo.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ays3cgi5k-E

Without looking it up, is the Suggan Essena song from Jedi Fallen Order using a made up language or is it just the Hus main language? Hard choice, isn't it?
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Slayer wrote: »
    Completed master in mere 30 mins.
    Yup it takes them 30 days to give us content that lasts 30 minutes.

I know, I know that it's my fault that i used energy refills and got done with it, didnt really enjoy but seriously how do you enjoy such a mode? Complete all Spotlights and read the same story 5 freaking times throughout the whole month? Lol i can't

This so called "team" fails to realise that this community needs more, tbh i think they're both deaf and blind if tonnes of suggestions just get ignored like that.

LOL !!!!!
  • RamilRamil Posts: 14
    When will Megatronus become the bot of the month???!!! Tired of adding all the stuff that is so easy to get!!! I've been saving up a million tokens for a long time!!! And a million and a half gold!!! Thirty-six 4 * bots are waiting for remelting into forging!!! This is enough to immediately raise from zero to the hundredth level!!! And he is still not there and when will this day come???!!! I demand that Megatronus become a bot next month!!! He deserves it for a long time! Kabam give players a chance to buy Megatronus 5*!!!
  • ChaosDogmaChaosDogma Posts: 46
    Ramil wrote: »
    When will Megatronus become the bot of the month???!!! Tired of adding all the stuff that is so easy to get!!! I've been saving up a million tokens for a long time!!! And a million and a half gold!!! Thirty-six 4 * bots are waiting for remelting into forging!!! This is enough to immediately raise from zero to the hundredth level!!! And he is still not there and when will this day come???!!! I demand that Megatronus become a bot next month!!! He deserves it for a long time! Kabam give players a chance to buy Megatronus 5*!!!

I dont mean to be rude, but you have to be blind, or completely ignore the forums not to know hes already in the store, and has been for a while now. Titan fragments mate, open yo eyes
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited May 2020

Ok Karen (Or Kevin).
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Dude... Tronus is in the store for titan chips. As long as you run mid/high diff. AM, you'll get it.
    Я

I dont mean to be rude, but you have to be blind, or completely ignore the forums not to know hes already in the store, and has been for a while now. Titan fragments mate, open yo eyes

I was referring to those players who can't collect the right amount of Titan tokens. After all, to collect as much as two hundred and forty thousand!!! You need to go through all the legends of Cybertron and fully investigate 4 acts and to do this, you need to collect a team of fully pumped 5 * bots!!! Average players can't do this! And in Alliance missions, it will take forever!!! If of course your Alliance does not take first place. That's why I say that monthly bot tokens are the best option. And it's time to make Megatronus a monthly bot. he is in the game for the second year.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited May 2020
    Я

I was referring to those players who can't collect the right amount of Titan tokens. After all, to collect as much as two hundred and forty thousand!!! You need to go through all the legends of Cybertron and fully investigate 4 acts and to do this, you need to collect a team of fully pumped 5 * bots!!! Average players can't do this! And in Alliance missions, it will take forever!!! If of course your Alliance does not take first place. That's why I say that monthly bot tokens are the best option. And it's time to make Megatronus a monthly bot. he is in the game for the second year.

Isn't that the point, Megatronus is OP so adding him into the PERMANENT titan store is fair. It also might be a lesson to some people that they can't have Megatronus on all of their teams and in the LOC missions.I'm pretty sure if you think you are prepared for LOC, then just bloody DO IT!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Я

Define "Average player" of this game.
    Because in my defination the average player of this game can get their hands on tronus without any hard ships, all they need is time.

Not to sound sarcastic , do you even play AM are have you ever done any story mod missions, go check' em out, You'll be surprised.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    edited May 2020
    Я

I am in an alliance that plays d52. I have not explored act 4 fully just yet nor have I done rok3 and yet I already have over 150k titan chips. Its entirely doable by average players.
    Maybe you're right and maybe if you find a normal Union it might happen? Can someone throw off the name of the normal Union where for one mission 1500 2000 tokens and then in my Union do not open the normal complexity and eventually come out a penny and tell me if it is possible with a team of bots with the power of 21000 to pass the first legends of Cybertron in the team Megatronus 4 * max Necrotron 4* max Galvatron 4* max Megatron G1 5* 1 rank and Shock 4* max
    Still wanted to ask as defeat Nemesis In 4 act 3 part of? How many not beat the entire team demolishes him too little despite the fact that the power is more than recommended
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Maybe you're right and maybe if you find a normal Union it might happen? Can someone throw off the name of the normal Union where for one mission 1500 2000 tokens and then in my Union do not open the normal complexity and eventually come out a penny and tell me if it is possible with a team of bots with the power of 21000 to pass the first legends of Cybertron in the team Megatronus 4 * max Necrotron 4* max Galvatron 4* max Megatron G1 5* 1 rank and Shock 4* max

Of course it is possible @Ramil. I am also one of those players who don't have a 5* Megatronus and I will patiently wait for my titan fragments to go all the way upto 240K (as of now they are 60K). If Kabam were to give Megatronus to everyone's account then what would be the point of having the other bots?? You have to explore the potential which other bots have. A mere Life Steal and Immortality for sometime is not everything. This game has much more than that. I decided to try other bots in AM and tbh I am really happy I did that coz it makes the boring runs a bit fun just if u try other bots out and helps u know how good they can also be.

And ABOUT 4* Megatronus for LOC missions. Remember, for these missions u HAVE to practice and get better. My first 4* to go to R5 was Megatronus and with him alone I reached all the way to Mirage. But we all know Mirage is a big pain if u hv fought him, so I am hoping to max out my 4* Blaster pretty soon and try to beat him(I still don't have 4* Prowl otherwise he would be better)

For the first two LOC missions, u don't need a 5* Megatronus. A 4* Megatronus is MORE THAN ENOUGH :)
  • Ramil wrote: »

Of course it is possible @Ramil. I am also one of those players who don't have a 5* Megatronus and I will patiently wait for my titan fragments to go all the way upto 240K (as of now they are 60K). If Kabam were to give Megatronus to everyone's account then what would be the point of having the other bots?? You have to explore the potential which other bots have. A mere Life Steal and Immortality for sometime is not everything. This game has much more than that. I decided to try other bots in AM and tbh I am really happy I did that coz it makes the boring runs a bit fun just if u try other bots out and helps u know how good they can also be.

And ABOUT 4* Megatronus for LOC missions. Remember, for these missions u HAVE to practice and get better. My first 4* to go to R5 was Megatronus and with him alone I reached all the way to Mirage. But we all know Mirage is a big pain if u hv fought him, so I am hoping to max out my 4* Blaster pretty soon and try to beat him(I still don't have 4* Prowl otherwise he would be better)

For the first two LOC missions, u don't need a 5* Megatronus. A 4* Megatronus is MORE THAN ENOUGH :)

This is the sad thing about some players, they always think that Megatronus is the answer to everything because they haven't tried using an actually skilled bots other than him in a while. If you want to go slow, than get OG Prime because even though he's not the most skillful or balanced bot, he is really fun to play as for some reason. With Megatronus, special 1,special 2,special 2,special 2.THE END
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    edited May 2020
    For those hovering around 2000 raid medals

kw3mwt4hiica.jpeg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

This is the sad thing about some players, they always think that Megatronus is the answer to everything because they haven't tried using an actually skilled bots other than him in a while. If you want to go slow, than get OG Prime because even though he's not the most skillful or balanced bot, he is really fun to play as for some reason. With Megatronus, special 1,special 2,special 2,special 2.THE END

Yup, OGP is very fun to play with. SP3, SP2, SP2, SP2, SP2. The end
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

1.)Read what I posted again, I said that Prime isn't the most skillful or balanced bot

2.) Just because Prime has a special pattern, doesnt mean he's not fun or that people use that strategy. People mainly use that special pattern if it's LOC missions or sometimes high level AMs.

3.) I also said that Prime is a good starter to main as, if you are getting really comfortable with him. Dont just abandon him but try to play with other advanced bots like Jazz, Jet fire or Ironhide. Any other character really!

4.)Almost every single bot has a special pattern

Wheeljack-Sp 3, Sp3 and then maybe sp2 etc

Ironhide-Sp 2, Sp3, Sp2, Sp3, etc

Jazz-Sp3, Sp2, Sp2, etc

You see what I mean?All of the fun bots have Special patterns so don't keep nagging at me saying that "Prime is overated" or "He is not a fun character".
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Gunz0 wrote: »

1.)Read what I posted again, I said that Prime isn't the most skillful or balanced bot

2.) Just because Prime has a special pattern, doesnt mean he's not fun or that people use that strategy. People mainly use that special pattern if it's LOC missions or sometimes high level AMs.

3.) I also said that Prime is a good starter to main as, if you are getting really comfortable with him. Dont just abandon him but try to play with other advanced bots like Jazz, Jet fire or Ironhide. Any other character really!

Jazz-Sp3, Sp2, Sp2, etc

You see what I mean?All of the fun bots have Special patterns so don't keep nagging at me saying that "Prime is overated" or "He is not a fun character".

If every bot has pattern then why did you single that out as a negative for Megatronus?

"get OG Prime because even though he's not the most skillful or balanced bot, he is really fun to play as for some reason. With Megatronus, special 1,special 2,special 2,special 2.THE END"
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Jazz-Sp3, Sp2, Sp2, etc

If every bot has pattern then why did you single that out as a negative for Megatronus?

"get OG Prime because even though he's not the most skillful or balanced bot, he is really fun to play as for some reason. With Megatronus, special 1,special 2,special 2,special 2.THE END"

Oh yeah, I just realised that now. Sorry!
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    full of negativity in this thread but all for a good reason
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I have been avoiding saying this on the forums, for not wanting to start rumors or conspiracy theories, but i feel something is coming.... flooding us with t4b and t3a and the lack of update to spotlight rewards despite being long overdue, there has to be something coming whether its 6* or something else, i dont feel at this poit it is the end of the game, i agree it would be nice if we could sit in on a team meeting and see what happens, but the fact @kabam vydious and @kabam mike are here posting stuff and the fact they arent just rerunning old spotlights, at least it gives us a new story every couple of months, though this story arc pretty wel started with the spotlights where ogp and prowl disappeared, so while it is rather disappointing to not see any new reawards for spotlight or a new game mode (such as alliance wars or pVP) i feel in the next few months something will come which could potentially increase the likelihood of a spotlight rewards update as well as hopefully breathe some life back into this game
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    I have been avoiding saying this on the forums, for not wanting to start rumors or conspiracy theories, but i feel something is coming.... flooding us with t4b and t3a and the lack of update to spotlight rewards despite being long overdue, there has to be something coming whether its 6* or something else, i dont feel at this poit it is the end of the game, i agree it would be nice if we could sit in on a team meeting and see what happens, but the fact @kabam vydious and @kabam mike are here posting stuff and the fact they arent just rerunning old spotlights, at least it gives us a new story every couple of months, though this story arc pretty wel started with the spotlights where ogp and prowl disappeared, so while it is rather disappointing to not see any new reawards for spotlight or a new game mode (such as alliance wars or pVP) i feel in the next few months something will come which could potentially increase the likelihood of a spotlight rewards update as well as hopefully breathe some life back into this game

Well they usually do some kind of update over the Summer months, whether it's a new bot or new rewards or something.