Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SPOTLIGHT: Necropolis Part 3 - Eternity Box

1235»

Comments

• Decimus234 wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Firebot wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    More Like this:-
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg
    Couldn't fit nemesis anywhere.

Nice touch adding Primus in the bottom left there!

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

That’s what you think. Remember, waspinator is an immortal god. He can’t die, he can kill everyone if he genuinely tried, and he has the power to inspire millions.

Technically, In between beast wars and machines, he inspired cave man culture and became Stone Age Jesus. And just like Christ, he went flying into the sky/Heavens because his followers were boring. Our descendents followed Waspinator, were all related to him!

Waspinator is the equivalent of Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi when Luke fights Kylo Ren.

Don't give me an image of Waspinator drinking Rhinox's milk from his robo udders.

Bonecrusher has revoked your speaking privileges.

l6290zunh3re.png
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

That’s what you think. Remember, waspinator is an immortal god. He can’t die, he can kill everyone if he genuinely tried, and he has the power to inspire millions.

Technically, In between beast wars and machines, he inspired cave man culture and became Stone Age Jesus. And just like Christ, he went flying into the sky/Heavens because his followers were boring. Our descendents followed Waspinator, were all related to him!

Waspinator is the equivalent of Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi when Luke fights Kylo Ren.

Don't give me an image of Waspinator drinking Rhinox's milk from his robo udders.

l6290zunh3re.png

65etby84jjb4.png
    Prime says no. Listen to prime, he’s a very important bot.
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

l6290zunh3re.png

65etby84jjb4.png

So you stole my meme to make a meme about my meme. This is peak evolution in mankind's history!
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

l6290zunh3re.png

65etby84jjb4.png

So you stole my meme to make a meme about my meme. This is peak evolution in mankind's history!

I stole your meme because the idea of Optimus doom slayer is too damn awesome to pass up. Like this killer robots in a coffee shop one
    e3d6hcs6srgt.jpeg

8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

l6290zunh3re.png

65etby84jjb4.png

I stole your meme because the idea of Optimus doom slayer is too damn awesome to pass up. Like this killer robots in a coffee shop one
    e3d6hcs6srgt.jpeg

So Ratchet is Samuel Hayden.
    "The longer Cybertron is in orbit of Earth, the closer it will get."
    "You can't just punch a hole into the head of Shockwave!"
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

l6290zunh3re.png

65etby84jjb4.png

e3d6hcs6srgt.jpeg

So Ratchet is Samuel Hayden.
    "The longer Cybertron is in orbit of Earth, the closer it will get."
    "You can't just punch a hole into the head of Shockwave!"

Wheeljack might work better, but that’s just me.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Booooooooooo!
    Just give us new bots already
    Go back and don’t come here again

Rude]

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Booooooooooo!

Rude]

Not exactly bro,
    Do you play mcoc?
    If you do you do know that you guys get constant upgrades and characters almost like once in two weeks if not once in ONE week .
    and here we struggle to get just a bug fixed so i believe @Gunz0 has a point @MarvelTransformer
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Booooooooooo!

Rude]
    Why thank you
  • Firebot wrote: »
    Booooooooooo!

Rude]

Not exactly bro,
    Do you play mcoc?
    If you do you do know that you guys get constant upgrades and characters almost like once in two weeks if not once in ONE week .
    and here we struggle to get just a bug fixed so i believe @Gunz0 has a point @MarvelTransformer

Keep in mind they are also getting a MCOC sequel soon so what do they do with their "Boring Days Of MCOC" they nitpick this game instead of playing with their like 1 unique character a month. We didnt even get 2 bots a month in 2018!

TLDR;Nitpicky 9 year old marvel fan doesn't understand that their game is full of content but he nitpicks about a smaller franchise/brand because he is used to a Disney money machine as his favourite series.
    edited June 2020
    Booooooooooo!

Rude]

Not exactly bro,
    Do you play mcoc?

Keep in mind they are also getting a MCOC sequel soon so what do they do with their "Boring Days Of MCOC" they nitpick this game instead of playing with their like 1 unique character a month. We didnt even get 2 bots a month in 2018!

TLDR;Nitpicky 9 year old marvel fan doesn't understand that their game is full of content but he nitpicks about a smaller franchise/brand because he is used to a Disney money machine as his favourite series.

EXACTLY!
    So tbh just don't talk here @MarvelTransformer OK?
    @Kabam just tell us what is going on and we might keep our mouths shut
    edited June 2020
    Wish something miraculous happened
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

Bruh, I don't think rhinox even has udders.
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

It doesn't matter anyways, there's probably going to be h*ntai art of that on the Internet anyways.
    @Kabam just tell us what is going on and we might keep our mouths shut

You mean "fingers" right?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

That’s not milk.
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

It doesn't matter anyways, there's probably going to be h*ntai art of that on the Internet anyways.

You sir, should stop going on that website(you know what I'm talking about).

That’s not milk.

Then what is it?!
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

You mean this website?
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

You mean this website?

Never mind. But what is waspinator drinking? I am really intrigued,
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

You mean this website?

Only Primus knows....
    edited June 2020
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

You mean this website?

Only Primus knows....

Bruv @Cr4zy_Wheeljack check out the wheelshock spotlight thread
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

You mean this website?

Only Primus knows....

My precious boy is finally getting the spotlight......... for like the 69th time but STILL!
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

You mean this website?

Only Primus knows....

My precious boy is finally getting the spotlight......... for like the 69th time but STILL!

Said every bumblebee fan ever.
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

You mean this website?

Only Primus knows....

Said every bumblebee fan ever.

Said the Windblade fandom
  • Any info on July’s Spotlight
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Any info on July’s Spotlight

The magic 8 ball says to expect an announcement around 5pm GMT-5 tomorrow.
  • Sycko5 wrote: »
    And for the infinite straight month, the rewards have not changed. I give up on this game. There is no excuse for something like this, not when you were given several months to change it. Even the smallest addition of Titan fragments would’ve been fine by me. I have quit this game and come back more times than I can count, because of my love for transformers games. But it would appear that we cannot even get something as simple as a reward change. Not to mention the issues of getting any Titan fragments from the alliance crystals. This game has so much potential, if it were handled correctly. I really apologize for the rant but I had to say this.
    I see the heavenly light. The truth comes out. We need this

• Podunk24Podunk24 Posts: 1
    Wondering if we are going to be able to get T3 Mod sparks. Have T2 sparks in stash can't sell them to go towards T3 Mod sparks. T2 Mod sparks are lost after so many days in stash.