Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

SPOTLIGHT: Necropolis Part 3 - Eternity Box

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Slayer wrote: »
    Define "Average player" of this game.
    Because in my defination the average player of this game can get their hands on tronus without any hard ships, all they need is time.

Not to sound sarcastic , do you even play AM are have you ever done any story mod missions, go check' em out, You'll be surprised.

Man, isn’t it awesome that Kabam updated the spotlight rewards and we now get these?
    Kitten wrote: »
    mvmkwfj7vhdo.png

🙄
  • Options
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    I have been avoiding saying this on the forums, for not wanting to start rumors or conspiracy theories, but i feel something is coming.... flooding us with t4b and t3a and the lack of update to spotlight rewards despite being long overdue, there has to be something coming whether its 6* or something else, i dont feel at this poit it is the end of the game, i agree it would be nice if we could sit in on a team meeting and see what happens, but the fact @kabam vydious and @kabam mike are here posting stuff and the fact they arent just rerunning old spotlights, at least it gives us a new story every couple of months, though this story arc pretty wel started with the spotlights where ogp and prowl disappeared, so while it is rather disappointing to not see any new reawards for spotlight or a new game mode (such as alliance wars or pVP) i feel in the next few months something will come which could potentially increase the likelihood of a spotlight rewards update as well as hopefully breathe some life back into this game

It depends how small the team actually is.

If it's just the mods, writer and the..... Scripter for the the bots mechanics?
    Then I think we might have a chance of getting 6 stars added into the game. If the biggest thing they do each 3-4 months are echo fighters then it might take them atleast a year to add in 6 stars.
    NGL though, if that's the stuff they give out plus new stories and spotlights with atleast a few turtle woddles of more plot,they have done a pretty good job.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited June 2020
    Meanwhile... back on the current Spotlight Mission front...
    v9ehzmd7kgqw.png
    9e181h52w3nc.png
    @Kabam Vydious or @Kabam Miike, please give my compliments to Vin Cent... all of this “Breaking the 4th Wall” commentary he has been imbedding in the Spotlights is outstanding.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Define "Average player" of this game.
    Because in my defination the average player of this game can get their hands on tronus without any hard ships, all they need is time.

Not to sound sarcastic , do you even play AM are have you ever done any story mod missions, go check' em out, You'll be surprised.

Man, isn’t it awesome that Kabam updated the spotlight rewards and we now get these?
    Kitten wrote: »
    mvmkwfj7vhdo.png

🙄

Thrilling.
  • Options
    Jc_17Jc_17 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Vydious any time frame on being able to upgrade 4* mods? How about increasing the amount of sparks you can have in inventory to 20 for all the sparks?
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    I have been avoiding saying this on the forums, for not wanting to start rumors or conspiracy theories, but i feel something is coming.... flooding us with t4b and t3a and the lack of update to spotlight rewards despite being long overdue, there has to be something coming whether its 6* or something else, i dont feel at this poit it is the end of the game, i agree it would be nice if we could sit in on a team meeting and see what happens, but the fact @kabam vydious and @kabam mike are here posting stuff and the fact they arent just rerunning old spotlights, at least it gives us a new story every couple of months, though this story arc pretty wel started with the spotlights where ogp and prowl disappeared, so while it is rather disappointing to not see any new reawards for spotlight or a new game mode (such as alliance wars or pVP) i feel in the next few months something will come which could potentially increase the likelihood of a spotlight rewards update as well as hopefully breathe some life back into this game

Well they usually do some kind of update over the Summer months, whether it's a new bot or new rewards or something.

Yes, very true.
  • Options
    MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited June 2020
    Ramil wrote: »
    Maybe you're right and maybe if you find a normal Union it might happen? Can someone throw off the name of the normal Union where for one mission 1500 2000 tokens and then in my Union do not open the normal complexity and eventually come out a penny and tell me if it is possible with a team of bots with the power of 21000 to pass the first legends of Cybertron in the team Megatronus 4 * max Necrotron 4* max Galvatron 4* max Megatron G1 5* 1 rank and Shock 4* max

Of course it is possible @Ramil. I am also one of those players who don't have a 5* Megatronus and I will patiently wait for my titan fragments to go all the way upto 240K (as of now they are 60K). If Kabam were to give Megatronus to everyone's account then what would be the point of having the other bots?? You have to explore the potential which other bots have. A mere Life Steal and Immortality for sometime is not everything. This game has much more than that. I decided to try other bots in AM and tbh I am really happy I did that coz it makes the boring runs a bit fun just if u try other bots out and helps u know how good they can also be.

And ABOUT 4* Megatronus for LOC missions. Remember, for these missions u HAVE to practice and get better. My first 4* to go to R5 was Megatronus and with him alone I reached all the way to Mirage. But we all know Mirage is a big pain if u hv fought him, so I am hoping to max out my 4* Blaster pretty soon and try to beat him(I still don't have 4* Prowl otherwise he would be better)

For the first two LOC missions, u don't need a 5* Megatronus. A 4* Megatronus is MORE THAN ENOUGH :)

4* Max level & forge 100 Megatronus+ Skill (which I don't have yet. well I do have a little :wink:) = Victory of LOC3
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Ramil wrote: »
    Maybe you're right and maybe if you find a normal Union it might happen? Can someone throw off the name of the normal Union where for one mission 1500 2000 tokens and then in my Union do not open the normal complexity and eventually come out a penny and tell me if it is possible with a team of bots with the power of 21000 to pass the first legends of Cybertron in the team Megatronus 4 * max Necrotron 4* max Galvatron 4* max Megatron G1 5* 1 rank and Shock 4* max

Of course it is possible @Ramil. I am also one of those players who don't have a 5* Megatronus and I will patiently wait for my titan fragments to go all the way upto 240K (as of now they are 60K). If Kabam were to give Megatronus to everyone's account then what would be the point of having the other bots?? You have to explore the potential which other bots have. A mere Life Steal and Immortality for sometime is not everything. This game has much more than that. I decided to try other bots in AM and tbh I am really happy I did that coz it makes the boring runs a bit fun just if u try other bots out and helps u know how good they can also be.

And ABOUT 4* Megatronus for LOC missions. Remember, for these missions u HAVE to practice and get better. My first 4* to go to R5 was Megatronus and with him alone I reached all the way to Mirage. But we all know Mirage is a big pain if u hv fought him, so I am hoping to max out my 4* Blaster pretty soon and try to beat him(I still don't have 4* Prowl otherwise he would be better)

For the first two LOC missions, u don't need a 5* Megatronus. A 4* Megatronus is MORE THAN ENOUGH :)

4* Max level & forge 100 Megatronus+ Skill (which I don't have yet. well I do have a little :wink:) = Victory of LOC3

Lol, go try that.
  • Options
    Booooooooooo!
    Just give us new bots already
  • Options
    Booooooooooo!

I can already tell from your name that you think this game will just be like MCOC.
    You guys winge about your game while we're suffering from no new bots or progression in the story, loads of bugs and glitches and most importantly no advertisements. Also, Kabam does not have the right team to make BRAND new bots where it becomes a miracle to get an echo fighter in this game!
  • Options
    Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    Booooooooooo!

I can already tell from your name that you think this game will just be like MCOC.
    You guys winge about your game while we're suffering from no new bots or progression in the story, loads of bugs and glitches and most importantly no advertisements. Also, Kabam does not have the right team to make BRAND new bots where it becomes a miracle to get an echo fighter in this game!

😱
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Booooooooooo!
    Go back and don’t come here again
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Go back and don’t come here again

🙄

I guess you’re saying at this point, this game is pretty much done and getting more players, even one by one, won’t make a difference anyway. Well yeah, I can see that a little.

Still, though, don’t shoo away new folk so quickly.
  • Options
    SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 41
    Wrong ban
  • Options
    FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Okay so now that necrotronus has been defeated by the 'united forces of Decepticons' and the primes
    What now?
    Is this the end?
    (also Grammarly said I was sounding inspirational)
  • Options
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
  • Options
    Firebot wrote: »
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    More Like this:-
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg
    Couldn't fit nemesis anywhere.

LOL!
    Don't worry about Nemesis, he doesn't belong there anyways. As Mv1 said, "His limb is just a circle ."
  • Options
    As Mv1 said, "His limb is just a circle ."
    nice one :D
  • Options
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Nice touch adding Primus in the bottom left there!
  • Options
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR
  • Options
    MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Okay so now that necrotronus has been defeated by the 'united forces of Decepticons' and the primes
    What now?
    Is this the end?
    (also Grammarly said I was sounding inspirational)

lol
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

That’s what you think. Remember, waspinator is an immortal god. He can’t die, he can kill everyone if he genuinely tried, and he has the power to inspire millions.
  • Options
    Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited June 2020
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

That’s what you think. Remember, waspinator is an immortal god. He can’t die, he can kill everyone if he genuinely tried, and he has the power to inspire millions.

Technically, In between beast wars and machines, he inspired cave man culture and became Stone Age Jesus. And just like Christ, he went flying into the sky/Heavens because his followers were boring. Our descendents followed Waspinator, were all related to him!
  • Options
    Booooooooooo!

To be honest though, MCOC is just a bit overrated. The content there is okay, but it's Marvel. Many of my friends played MCOC because they like Marvel, but they all said that Forged to fight has better gameplay.

(smirks in response for no reason).
  • Options
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

Technically, In between beast wars and machines, he inspired cave man culture and became Stone Age Jesus. And just like Christ, he went flying into the sky/Heavens because his followers were boring. Our descendents followed Waspinator, were all related to him!

Waspinator is the equivalent of Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi when Luke fights Kylo Ren.
  • Options
    SilverZA wrote: »
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

Waspinator is the equivalent of Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi when Luke fights Kylo Ren.

Don't give me an image of Waspinator drinking Rhinox's milk from his robo udders.
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    SilverZA wrote: »
    8rrk90qxfnzp.jpeg
    490fr7oxajkd.jpg

Primus?
    That is WASPINATOR

Don't give me an image of Waspinator drinking Rhinox's milk from his robo udders.

Bonecrusher has revoked your speaking privileges.