What should November's Bots Be?

just please give your general opinion on what the next bots should be.
I think megatronus, bludgeon, and ironhide.
and if these bots have already been bots of the month, please tell me.
Tagged:
«1345

Comments

  • We are not even into the new spotlight and we have somebody ask for NOVEMBERS bots? Just why? But fine, for november, i would like to see something like Mv1, wheeljack, Ramjet? Was ramjet already a bot featured? (not counting gen)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,744
    Megatronus won't come and bludgeon and ironhide were in month 1 and month 2
  • BuildXDBuildXD Posts: 14
    We are not even into the new spotlight and we have somebody ask for NOVEMBERS bots? Just why? But fine, for november, i would like to see something like Mv1, wheeljack, Ramjet? Was ramjet already a bot featured? (not counting gen)

    Sorry, it's just a question I have, anyway the new bots are tomorrow, so...
    Megatronus won't come and bludgeon and ironhide were in month 1 and month 2

    Dammit! I really wanted to get a 5* megatronus, cause i got 5 mil+ chips saved up!

  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,766
    I think it's perfectly legit to ask for november, if not the rest of the year, since they broke the norm of '1 unreleased + 2 from the pool'. We want to know just until when the three remaining will be stalled.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 629
    We are not even into the new spotlight and we have somebody ask for NOVEMBERS bots? Just why? But fine, for november, i would like to see something like Mv1, wheeljack, Ramjet? Was ramjet already a bot featured? (not counting gen)

    RJ was in March but there’s a decent chance for WJ and MV1.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 629
    BuildXD wrote: »
    just please give your general opinion on what the next bots should be.
    I think megatronus, bludgeon, and ironhide.
    and if these bots have already been bots of the month, please tell me.


    Bludgeon in Jan and Ironhide was Feb.

    Not even gonna comment on Tronus.
  • BuildXDBuildXD Posts: 14
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    And away we go.....

    List - Monthly Feature Bots 2019

    Jan - Jazz, MM, & Bludgeon
    Feb - WB, IH, & Blaster
    Mar - Ramjet & Ratchet
    Apr - OGP & KB
    May - Shocky, Hound, & Mix
    Jun - Tantrum, Dinobot, & Barricade
    July - OGM, JF, & Cheetor
    Aug - Wasp, SideSwipe, & Arcee
    Sep - Mirage, Prowl, & Cyclonus
    Oct - Megatron (RotF), Grindor, & Hot Rod
    Nov - my guess will come in 2 weeks

    Non special bots that remain:

    Brawlers:
    Grimlock
    MV1
    Optimus Primal

    Demos:
    Galvatron

    Scouts:
    None left

    Tacts:
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus

    Techs:
    Rhinox
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

    Warriors:
    Bonecrusher
    Drift
    Scorponok

    Special bots (eg. 5* is still being managed under unique circumstances):

    - Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee

    Thnx very much, man. 2,425 XP rewarded.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,922
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    And away we go.....

    List - Monthly Feature Bots 2019

    Jan - Jazz, MM, & Bludgeon
    Feb - WB, IH, & Blaster
    Mar - Ramjet & Ratchet
    Apr - OGP & KB
    May - Shocky, Hound, & Mix
    Jun - Tantrum, Dinobot, & Barricade
    July - OGM, JF, & Cheetor
    Aug - Wasp, SideSwipe, & Arcee
    Sep - Mirage, Prowl, & Cyclonus
    Oct - Megatron (RotF), Grindor, & Hot Rod
    Nov - my guess will come in 2 weeks

    Non special bots that remain:

    Brawlers:
    Grimlock
    MV1
    Optimus Primal

    Demos:
    Galvatron

    Scouts:
    None left

    Tacts:
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus

    Techs:
    Rhinox
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

    Warriors:
    Bonecrusher
    Drift
    Scorponok

    Special bots (eg. 5* is still being managed under unique circumstances):

    - Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee

    Megatronus isn’t a special bot he was released with Megatronus chips once
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,958
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Nov - my guess will come in 2 weeks

    That means he’s going to wait for the arenas teams again like he did for the October bots prediction.
  • Unbelievable!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 777
    October just started. Why we talking about November bots
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,368
    I'd prefer MV Prime for RoK and Scorpinock for beast squad
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,691
    Megatronus
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 243
    New ones :D
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 378
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Warpath.
    hso7q0uroeit.png
    How about we add king Dedede instead? 😆
  • It's only the third of October, ask me in three weeks.
  • BuildXDBuildXD Posts: 14
    It's only the third of October, ask me in three weeks.

    How bout 2?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 629
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    And away we go.....

    List - Monthly Feature Bots 2019

    Jan - Jazz, MM, & Bludgeon
    Feb - WB, IH, & Blaster
    Mar - Ramjet & Ratchet
    Apr - OGP & KB
    May - Shocky, Hound, & Mix
    Jun - Tantrum, Dinobot, & Barricade
    July - OGM, JF, & Cheetor
    Aug - Wasp, SideSwipe, & Arcee
    Sep - Mirage, Prowl, & Cyclonus
    Oct - Megatron (RotF), Grindor, & Hot Rod
    Nov - my guess will come in 2 weeks

    Non special bots that remain:

    Brawlers:
    Grimlock
    MV1
    Optimus Primal

    Demos:
    Galvatron

    Scouts:
    None left

    Tacts:
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus

    Techs:
    Rhinox
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

    Warriors:
    Bonecrusher
    Drift
    Scorponok

    Special bots (eg. 5* is still being managed under unique circumstances):

    - Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee

    Megatronus isn’t a special bot he was released with Megatronus chips once

    So was G1 Bee and so was Nemesis and so was TC. My point is this set of bots is held under special circumstance by Kabam so I do not track them towards the monthly Feature Bot rotation. You want to count them along side the top part of my list? Go right ahead. I’d also note that none of the bots in my “special” list section appear in the 5* Shard Crystal Pool. Just trying to be informative to this never ending topic. No need to nitpick my choice of words when I clearly wrote unique circumstances on Kabam’s end. Geez.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 629
    edited October 3
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    And away we go.....

    List - Monthly Feature Bots 2019

    Jan - Jazz, MM, & Bludgeon
    Feb - WB, IH, & Blaster
    Mar - Ramjet & Ratchet
    Apr - OGP & KB
    May - Shocky, Hound, & Mix
    Jun - Tantrum, Dinobot, & Barricade
    July - OGM, JF, & Cheetor
    Aug - Wasp, SideSwipe, & Arcee
    Sep - Mirage, Prowl, & Cyclonus
    Oct - Megatron (RotF), Grindor, & Hot Rod
    Nov - my guess will come in 2 weeks

    Non special bots that remain:

    Brawlers:
    Grimlock
    MV1
    Optimus Primal

    Demos:
    Galvatron

    Scouts:
    None left

    Tacts:
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus

    Techs:
    Rhinox
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

    Warriors:
    Bonecrusher
    Drift
    Scorponok

    Special bots (eg. 5* is still being managed under unique circumstances):

    - Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee

    Megatronus isn’t a special bot he was released with Megatronus chips once

    So was G1 Bee and so was Nemesis and so was TC. My point is this set of bots is held under special circumstance by Kabam so I do not track them towards the monthly Feature Bot rotation. You want to count them along side the top part of my list? Go right ahead. I’d also note that none of the bots in my “special” list section appear in the 5* Shard Crystal Pool. Just trying to be informative to this never ending topic. No need to nitpick my choice of words when I clearly wrote unique circumstances on Kabam’s end. Geez.

  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,984
    For some reason I thought Grimlock had already been offered.
    I need his dup, Wheeljack also.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,766
    edited October 4
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    For some reason I thought Grimlock had already been offered.
    I need his dup, Wheeljack also.

    I did argue with two of my alliance members about the same thing (Grimlock being offered once) yesterday. I won the debate by not having him.

    Two hours later I pulled him from a 5* crystal.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,984
    Is anyone else having the forum bug with posts having a giant blank area before the text?
    @KillMasterC I get your name then like 10 screens worth of blank space before any text, even your avatar.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 882
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Is anyone else having the forum bug with posts having a giant blank area before the text?
    @KillMasterC I get your name then like 10 screens worth of blank space before any text, even your avatar.

    Yes.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Is anyone else having the forum bug with posts having a giant blank area before the text?
    @KillMasterC I get your name then like 10 screens worth of blank space before any text, even your avatar.

    Yes
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 122
    Yes, thought it was just my new cell phone but apparently not
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 293
    Any speculation or anything on november’s bots yet, kind curious as to whether its worth it to hold chips or to go ahead and get a 5* grindor dupe, mostly for the sigs to feed to grimlock
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,766
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Any speculation or anything on november’s bots yet, kind curious as to whether its worth it to hold chips or to go ahead and get a 5* grindor dupe, mostly for the sigs to feed to grimlock

    Wait for Friday's arena hints.
  • Lets hope it is not a repeat of this month with all the bots being in the 5* crystal already
This discussion has been closed.