Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Things That Made You Rage

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I guess the mystery of the crap update is solved. All the good devs are preoccupied with other projects.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Scorponok in Evil Tread and the forums taking much longer to load
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I thought Wheeljack was bad in the 4*... Then I encountered Scorponok in the 5*... ugh.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Technobot wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I thought Wheeljack was bad in the 4*... Then I encountered Scorponok in the 5*... ugh.

Rank 4 5* Grindor dealt around 200+ hits before eventually dying due to the war of attrition that is "burn it"
  • KenKen Posts: 53
    Power mod galvatron
  • Ken wrote: »
    Power mod galvatron

Power mod Megatronus
  • BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Ken wrote: »
    Power mod galvatron

Power mod Megatronus

Power mod sideswipe
    Power mod galvatron

Power mod Megatronus

Power mod sideswipe

Sideswipe at least has easy to dodge specials, and his abilities don’t revolve around his power like Tronus. There is nothing worse than a Tronus that saves for a special 3 and activates Relic of Obedience so you can’t stop him at all, just desperately attack him in the hopes you can get in a bit more damage to help the next bot you use
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Power mod galvatron

Power mod Megatronus

Power mod sideswipe

Sideswipe at least has easy to dodge specials, and his abilities don’t revolve around his power like Tronus. There is nothing worse than a Tronus that saves for a special 3 and activates Relic of Obedience so you can’t stop him at all, just desperately attack him in the hopes you can get in a bit more damage to help the next bot you use

I was being funny...I never fought a "power mod" sideswipe
  • Game freezes, micro lags, lags, freezes...

I don't give a .....nything about new characters or new game modes if the current game getting worse and worse because of these freezes and lags.. I lost a lot if matches in AM and Masters spotlight because of these major errors.. And It's not the device because in previous updates these problems are not this frequent.. Nowadays 2 of 3 matches freezing to me.. it kills my little remaining good mood to play...
  • when I'm blocking but Mirage still hits through my block with his special 2, meanwhile a duped Sharkticon tech does not and he uses the same darn move.
  • If you're going to give me all these give me something to use it on...
    0dv28eg7c0pf.jpg
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited October 2019
    goi8dyig7s1t.png

Why, just... Why? I don't hate him, i do like him, but i already have tantrum, and it was right next to Ironhide too...
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    when I'm blocking but Mirage still hits through my block with his special 2, meanwhile a duped Sharkticon tech does not and he uses the same darn move.

With his sig, that second part of his sp2 is unblockable. There's even orange text that pops up saying "unblockable".
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    If you're going to give me all these give me something to use it on...
    0dv28eg7c0pf.jpg

Sell it for T4.
    That's what I'm doing
  • Slayer wrote: »
    0dv28eg7c0pf.jpg

Sell it for T4.
    That's what I'm doing

And as soon as I sell it all I'll get my first 5* warrior!
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Slayer wrote: »
    0dv28eg7c0pf.jpg

Sell it for T4.
    That's what I'm doing

And as soon as I sell it all I'll get my first 5* warrior!

Do I really have to say it?
    Don't sell it all at once... Just as it's expiring. I sell more of those than I actually use.
  • I died on bludgeon in FRTD...I'm in a damn rage!!!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Just completed AM 3.1. Used max'd 4* Ratchet, Ironhide, and OGP. OGP's healing from Ratchet effect did not kick in on any of the nodes I beat until... you guessed it... I faced Megatronus. *headdesk*

(On the positive side, Ratchet took 4 Galvagun Overcharges in the Galvatron fight, and left the fight with 67% health... so I have that going for me...)
  • Ugh...I need a damn warrior already....
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ugh...I need a damn warrior already....
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg

Lmao didn't you like him at one point? Also my last 5☆ was a mtm awaken too 😂
  • Kitten wrote: »
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg

I love him but I really needed a warrior
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Kitten wrote: »
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg

There's literally an awesome warrior in the store to get your hands on
    🙄🙄
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg

Drift would be an excellent choice if you have him. He's better than scorp too. Those bleeds and crits are strong, man.
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg

Drift would be an excellent choice if you have him. He's better than scorp too. Those bleeds and crits are strong, man.

Lmfao, how is drift better than scorp. The only thing that drift has over scorp is evade control...
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg

Lmfao, how is drift better than scorp. The only thing that drift has over scorp is evade control...

Scorponok takes time to deal multiple backfire, and doesn't bleed so often, while drift does fantastic damage and bleeds a lot, as well as controling evade.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg

+200% attack from venom charges and being a better demo counter than scout counter
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg

Scorponok takes time to deal multiple backfire, and doesn't bleed so often, while drift does fantastic damage and bleeds a lot, as well as controling evade.

Bet you haven't even played him before
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg

Bet you haven't even played him before

I have.
  • Ah @OptimalOptimus_MV1 you and your bayformer fetish. ;)