Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Things That Made You Rage

Comments

• Kitten wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Ugh...I need a damn warrior already....
    u3ogkkxya1vl.jpg

Lmao didn't you like him at one point? Also my last 5☆ was a mtm awaken too 😂

I love him but I really needed a warrior

Drift would be an excellent choice if you have him. He's better than scorp too. Those bleeds and crits are strong, man.

Lmfao, how is drift better than scorp. The only thing that drift has over scorp is evade control...

Scorponok takes time to deal multiple backfire, and doesn't bleed so often, while drift does fantastic damage and bleeds a lot, as well as controling evade.

I love Drift, but Scorp still takes the cake for me.

The arachnid's overall damage is superior to Drift once he stacks up Venom Charges. He gains +200% Overall Damage when he has the maximum amount of charges.

Now, imagine how powerful his Bleeds are with that 200% Boost...
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Ah @OptimalOptimus_MV1 you and your bayformer fetish. ;)

It's not a fetish mate. There are bots better than bayformers, but some bay bots are just good. Take Mv1, drift, IH, and tac bee, and barricade. They are all good, but some bots are better. Like Og prime, Tronus, prowl.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    dubzl9ffwevw.jpeg
  • Transformator79Transformator79 Posts: 216
    edited November 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    dubzl9ffwevw.jpeg

HOLY WHAT THE HECK ... SINCE WHEN WAS HE IN THERE?!? :o
    Congratulations, BTW. I'm just so damn jelly right now.
    Edit: I feel so stupid right now, cuz I just realized that it was someone else's...
  • Whoever decided to put a duped Shockwave in the Revive portion of the Evil Tread mini-missions... you are a sick <CENSORED>.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Nightpath wrote: »

It's not a fetish mate. There are bots better than bayformers, but some bay bots are just good. Take Mv1, drift, IH, and tac bee, and barricade. They are all good, but some bots are better. Like Og prime, Tronus, prowl.

Ah ah, don't hide your love for their over detailed metal bums!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited November 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    dubzl9ffwevw.jpeg

HOLY WHAT THE HECK ... SINCE WHEN WAS HE IN THERE?!? :o
    Congratulations, BTW. I'm just so damn jelly right now.
    Edit: I feel so stupid right now, cuz I just realized that it was someone else's...

It's fake...or someone else's either one :P
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    What a PoS.
    Limited, easy prey for g1 megs, tronus, mv megs, galvatron, cyclonus, ironhide, etc.
    1l8ereg4taa7.png

Like i said, it is not a fetish. I don't really like bayformers much except for some certain scenes.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    What a PoS.
    Limited, easy prey for g1 megs, tronus, mv megs, galvatron, cyclonus, ironhide, etc.
    1l8ereg4taa7.png

Ogp is NOT a pos. He's one of the best tacs,if not the best bot.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    What a PoS.
    1l8ereg4taa7.png

ua46sx8e89e3.png

Was just kidding. His R5 4* S75 F68 made SUPERB forge fodder

Like i said, it is not a fetish. I don't really like bayformers much except for some certain scenes.

You just keep telling yourself that. o:)

Dude,i keep saying multiple times i don't. I am not biased to bayformers. For instance, i like mv1 because he does good damage and can heal bleeds. Barricade because backfires and power steal. Ironhide because of specials and burn. I like their designs also, but that doesn't mean i like bayformers as a whole.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    What a PoS.
    1l8ereg4taa7.png

ua46sx8e89e3.png

Was just kidding. His R5 4* S75 F68 made SUPERB forge fodder

Sorry then.

Dude,i keep saying multiple times i don't. I am not biased to bayformers. For instance, i like mv1 because he does good damage and can heal bleeds. Barricade because backfires and power steal. Ironhide because of specials and burn. I like their designs also, but that doesn't mean i like bayformers as a whole.

Don't forget that scorp has backfire too
  • u0rvrnftl6b9.png

This

I feel you on this. I was so disappointed. But then I miraculously pulled another 5 star Grimlock, unlocking his ability. He's perfect now.
  • When I get kicked out of a fight because of connection issues and I get punished with the bot I was fighting with losing a bunch of its health. The bot I was fighting is back at full health as well.
  • Today: pulling Nemesis Prime but using a universal Awakening on Bludgeon a few days prior

Talk about bittersweet.
    isonbmepmvjq.jpg
  • Arklaine wrote: »
    Today: pulling Nemesis Prime but using a universal Awakening on Bludgeon a few days prior

Talk about bittersweet.
    isonbmepmvjq.jpg

So a raging yahoo?
  • Yeah, this is some great garbage.qijkly2eytxs.png
    If you’re wondering, yes, I did at least get a 3* Nemesis. Congratulations to all that got him, and I must thank Kabam for giving another opportunity to get him. I hope we see more such events in the future!
  • Not pulling a single nemesis prime from any of the Hallowed crystals, id have been happy with a 3* just want to see how he is to play with!!
    When you lose (?!?) a raid with the final opponent dead, but due to some "Error Connecting" issues
  • Alliance wars are fake...
  • Alliance wars are fake...

**** the only time i thought this game had a glimmer of hope...back to more of the same spotlights and chapter 4
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    half life penalty because the game can't load an AMfight. even more rage when you haven't played a single game mode so jumping into the AM was the first thing you did and there was no "phone" reason for the game to freeze.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious the devs can't put a check where if the fight doesn't load or something of that like, the penalty will not apply? I'm sure you all are tracking the fight data?
    @Voltron last AM i brought my absolute best bots.
    Had 4, FOUR, QUATTRO crashes despite all BG processes eliminated.
    Lost 2 full bots in AM.

Earlier today, started a 81K base raid with a lovely freeze-crash.

Haha I STILL WON, KABAM!
  • That I have one T4 Spark of each class and realise I need 18 T4B sparks to be able to use all of them...
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    That I have one T4 Spark of each class and realise I need 18 T4B sparks to be able to use all of them...

1 demo and tactican here, can't use the demo on anyone I'd like to rank 5 though
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Didn't think it was possible....
    s9dgv933vq7n.jpeg
    9n59t3dahju8.jpeg
    But I'm QUITE infuriated.
    3ic6977fhsl6.png
  • Transformator79Transformator79 Posts: 216
    edited December 2019
    These rewards...
    4j3ckm2i7r11.jpg
    bln9w770r3mc.jpg
    You've gotta be kidding me! :'(

They just give me another reason to skip this 'beast wars' event... I'm seriously just waiting for that Chrono vector mission...