Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to make the game less boring!

Right kabam I have a suggestion hope you can read this, game can get boring over time and I have a solution.
1. Make energy refills MUCH more accessible.
2. Add a training mode where you don’t use energy and you can adjust the bot, mod and their ratings and stats and AI settings.
3. Give me 5 star Rodimus Prime right now
4. Don’t do 3 that’s silly
5. More content! (Duhh, like more gauntlets would be awesome 👍👍)

Hope you can pass this to the team and talk about it lads I really think any of these suggestions would do great for the game thanks for reading

Comments

• ArnZeBarnArnZeBarn Posts: 90
    Kitten wrote: »
    4. Don’t do 3 that’s silly

but 3 is the best part! :D

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Easiest way: open a new server and everybody starts anew.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I was thinking about the training/practice mode and thought along those lines, a single bot challenge.

Using a ticket or energy or something, you pick a bot to battle, one or more “spotlight/AM” mods, and a bot difficulty level (adjusts AI, health, and attack). Then battle with a bot you choose from your roster and if you win, you earn some type of rewards depending on how hard you made your challenge.

This can be used as a practice since you’re picking your opponent + mods, but also incentivizes you by offering a reward you may like depending on how hard you go.
  • bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    so true!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I've been thinking about 2 for a long time...and please do 3!
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I was thinking about the training/practice mode and thought along those lines, a single bot challenge.

Using a ticket or energy or something, you pick a bot to battle, one or more “spotlight/AM” mods, and a bot difficulty level (adjusts AI, health, and attack). Then battle with a bot you choose from your roster and if you win, you earn some type of rewards depending on how hard you made your challenge.

This can be used as a practice since you’re picking your opponent + mods, but also incentivizes you by offering a reward you may like depending on how hard you go.

I tend to use RoK Mixmaster as practice
  • MegatronMegatron Posts: 30
    Urhh, I thought after the April update we were gonna start treading hard again. But this game just doesn't do it for me anymore. FTF was great upon release but after the first anniversary, this game ain't coming back. Cheers to the next TF game I guess
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatron wrote: »
    Urhh, I thought after the April update we were gonna start treading hard again. But this game just doesn't do it for me anymore. FTF was great upon release but after the first anniversary, this game ain't coming back. Cheers to the next TF game I guess

The legend has spoken 😧
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Megatron wrote: »

The legend has spoken 😧

Thought ye didn't like bay? Hmmm?
  • Give us arenas with hazards; it'll make things more interesting.
  • 2 words: New content
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    OR sell this game to another company that actually knows how to run multiple games well

A lot of companies hit bumps/hills that they have to work with and it's stressful for everyone around. We're doing our best to work with that and we apologize that y'all have been dealing with that along the way. That doesn't mean we aren't trying though. We appreciate the thoughts and feedback which has been being provided by everyone and we certainly have been listening.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    OR sell this game to another company that actually knows how to run multiple games well

A lot of companies hit bumps/hills that they have to work with and it's stressful for everyone around. We're doing our best to work with that and we apologize that y'all have been dealing with that along the way. That doesn't mean we aren't trying though. We appreciate the thoughts and feedback which has been being provided by everyone and we certainly have been listening.

We’re all dying for a new game mode and new bots again
    Hopefully you guys will finish what you’ve been working on soon 😊
    The suspense is killing me
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    How about run a month-long event together with spotlight duration: players are ranked according to the squad rating they used to beat each level of spotlight; the lower the team rating the higher the rank. Then give decent rewards for those who beat master spotlight with bots less than 10,000 squad rating for example, or the lowest 100 squads that beat master.
  • You guys should make new bots. Why would they only focus on mcoc but not ftf. Hmmm
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    You guys should make new bots. Why would they only focus on mcoc but not ftf. Hmmm

mOnEy
  • Why don't Alliance Missions become like Fog of War and update the rewards with it.
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    We’re all dying for a new game mode and new bots again
    Hopefully you guys will finish what you’ve been working on soon 😊
    The suspense is killing me

There is no suspense here my friend. You will only see spotlights, same bot rotations, similar time limited events, for a long time. Expect 2020 very much similar to 2019. Don't get your hopes high.
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    What do y’all think theyre gonna do when they run out of monthly bots to feature? Pretty sure there’s only 2 or 3 months left until every bot has been in the store.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    By Feb, every 5* bot except the special ones (G1B, NP, TC, TRONUS, Tact Bee) will have hit the monthly rotation.

I’m guessing we get a Special March event.
  • I say we need a shark month, spotlight, am, arenas everything based on sharks as enemies and give us plenty of shark shards....
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

@Vanjie @JIMMY_SAB Vydious has said that the Great Recycle will happen when it comes to that.

(Or Mass Recall, if you read comics)
    72estb9wzahj.jpg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited November 2019
    @Vanjie @JIMMY_SAB Vydious has said that the Great Recycle will happen when it comes to that.

(Or Mass Recall, if you read comics)
    72estb9wzahj.jpg

The Functionalist council are Cybertron's Hitler... And there's 12 of them...😣🤢🤮
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    By Feb, every 5* bot except the special ones (G1B, NP, TC, TRONUS, Tact Bee) will have hit the monthly rotation.

Then they need to let us know now because they're likely to lose hundreds of players between now and then.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Warpath would be a great start.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

in time for the 3 year anniversary
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Then they need to let us know now because they're likely to lose hundreds of players between now and then.

Agree
    Many players have already made up their mind if there's nothing new in the game quitting the game is only option