Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prepare for Beast Wars!

f7spv4xcaidm.png

Greetings, Commanders!

The year is ending and the Beasties are running wild! While timelines and dimensions keep clashing, we take a trip back (or is it forward...and then back again) in time to witness as Dinobot changes from a Predacon to fight with the forces of the Maximals! Will this timeline stay strong, or is it just the start of these Beast Wars?

0h56datrpdtb.png

This event starts December 19th at 9AM EST and lasts for a total of three weeks!

As soon as this kicks off you’ll have the chance to get your hands on Beast Wars Chips by completing various activities and can be used to purchase event specific Bots. These bots are changing daily between Predacons and Maximals and will repeat for a total of 3 times before giving everyone the chance at purchasing Crystals with all 6 Bots in them.

3d5frbpmlswi.png

How do we earn these chips? There are several ways!

PROVING FIELDS

This entire event starts with a 6-Day mission where you must prove your worth with a specific Beast War bot given to play with. You will be challenged to three fights with varying difficulties of your choice. You’re not going to want to miss this! Each day comes with new and unique dialogue.

jnsqg0t3b0iz.png

CHRONO-VECTORS: REBEL RAPTOR

In the second and third week of this event, test your might in our unique story mission centered around Dinobot and his change in loyalty. If you can get through this you will be greatly rewarded with Beast Wars Chips as well as Awakening and Signature Upgrade Programs specific to difficulty chosen. Keep in mind, you’ll only be able to bring a roster of three for this! Choose wisely, Commanders.

9m6hy7l31bv9.png

ARENA

In week two, you will get your chance to earn more Beast Wars chips (alongside the usual rewards) by hitting Milestones in Arenas, earning Rank Rewards, and fighting Special Beast Wars teams.

xopxkotty5ld.png

OBJECTIVES

During the event there will be special objectives put into place. By completing all Objectives you’ll be awarded the 4-5 Star Beast Wars Crystal. By completing eight, you’ll receive the 3-4 Star Beast Wars Crystal. Some objectives can reward you 2-4 Star Featured (BW) Bot Crystal. Don’t worry, you’ll get chips alongside these victories!

• Win Arena Fights using specific Bots.
• Win Solo Mission Fights using specific Bots.
• Complete “PROVING FIELDS” missions.
• Complete “REBEL RAPTOR” missions.

LOGIN CALENDAR

There will be a Special 7-Day Calendar weekly to give you login rewards of Beast Wars Chips. Login in daily so to not miss out!

dx53jyf4wa98.png

ENERGON PACKS

As this event is going on you have the chance to earn Beast War Chips when purchasing Energon Packs!

whoi6j6thpce.png

Good luck out there!

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    CHRONO-VECTORS: REBEL RAPTOR

In the second and third week of this event, test your might in our unique story mission centered around Dinobot and his change in loyalty. If you can get through this you will be greatly rewarded with Beast Wars Chips as well as Awakening and Signature Upgrade Programs specific to difficulty chosen. Keep in mind, you’ll only be able to bring a roster of three for this! Choose wisely, Commanders.

Is this a spoiler alert?
  • AndiAndi Posts: 13
    Oh wow... -.-
    and how about adding BW Megatron??
    The predacons doesn't have a leader in New Quintessa and would be a welcome gift for all the players who have not yet given up this game with the hope that one day there will be something new here...
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Andi wrote: »
    Oh wow... -.-
    The predacons doesn't have a leader in New Quintessa and would be a welcome gift for all the players who have not yet given up this game with the hope that one day there will be something new here...

You must’ve missed those other threads/posts...
  • Andi wrote: »
    Oh wow... -.-
    be quite and stop complaining

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited December 2019
    cgbsbbpckmvw.gif
  • AndiAndi Posts: 13
    Andi wrote: »
    Oh wow... -.-
    be quite and stop complaining

I'm not complaining, it was just my thought. I belive that the forum also serves this purpose.
    So obviously I can't complain at all since I have all the 5s bots in this game, the best of which is at the highest rank, level and forge. So have fun with the arenas to buy a super mega power Dinobot :)
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I'll just pick dinobot and be on my way, thank you ._.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited December 2019

The year is ending and the Beastdad is running wild!

I'm sorry 🤣 @Beastdad
  • Looks great! I may FINALLY get my 5* Warrior yet...
  • Thanks for your hard work Kabam team. Anything different is good. It would be great if you could add some T4B to the rewards as that is what we need. Otherwise grinding is irrelevant to most of us who have all the BW bots already.
  • Is this identical to the OG event? same mechanics?
  • Ahhh, someone on discord pointed out an error in the Chrono-Vector chart. The 3-Star pay out difficulty was wrong. Corrected it!
  • edited December 2019
    Peponfree wrote: »
    Is this identical to the OG event? same mechanics?

Similar!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited December 2019
    Anyone do the math yet? Is it possible to reach 20k BW chips in 3 weeks WITHOUT buying an energon pack?

Edit: Nevermind, I see that we don’t know exactly how many arena days there are. I guess if you assume that a week’s worth is 7 daily arenas you can derive that in total you can earn 19,540 BW chips. Hopefully the BW bot you want rotates in towards the end of the event.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    That poster in post #1 is all kinds of awesome.
    -Te ne ned te ne ned te ne ned te ned-
    BEAST WARS!
    *mad guitar rifts*
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    As an owner of six of them duped, I'm interested in whether the 5* or 3~5* crystals contain some exclusive bots like, you know, Megatronus, or Wheeljack?
  • As an owner of six of them duped, I'm interested in whether the 5* or 3~5* crystals contain some exclusive bots like, you know, Megatronus, or Wheeljack?
    runs6968zce1.gif

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    This has probably been asked already but are we getting a holiday calendar like last year?
  • Kitten wrote: »
    This has probably been asked already but are we getting a holiday calendar like last year?
    Please refer to the Devastator Meme above
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited December 2019
    First of all this pic is awesome beyond words.
    f7spv4xcaidm.png

Secondly what to do about this problem
  • First of all this pic is awesome beyond words.
    f7spv4xcaidm.png

62o17efyrd5a.jpg
  • I had that issue, but exiting the game and re-loading fixed it.
  • First of all this pic is awesome beyond words.
    f7spv4xcaidm.png

62o17efyrd5a.jpg

Ok it's fine now after restarting it
  • Am I just missing the BW login calendar? Or does this not appear until calendar reset today?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Bj23 wrote: »
    Ive been warned on comments in here. On a constructive note, i understand mcoc makes over 8 times monthly revenue.
    Please add tftf to hasbro website, do some more advertising, pull some tech support from mcoc for 1 bot a month and reduce store costs.
    Then new players and confidence of existing players increase. Hence potential longevity and players. For the best mobile game ive played, and wish to continue playing.
    My last post. Hope ideas may be read. If not......

It's not.new ideas, just the same old demand which refuses to diminish after the announcement is made.
  • What's with the green eyed purple furred Primal in the ingame chip announcement?
  • That means there are beast wars events instead of g1 bee?
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited December 2019
    vwe1983b11g9.png
    Speaking of beast wars
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Anyone do the math yet? Is it possible to reach 20k BW chips in 3 weeks WITHOUT buying an energon pack?

Edit: Nevermind, I see that we don’t know exactly how many arena days there are. I guess if you assume that a week’s worth is 7 daily arenas you can derive that in total you can earn 19,540 BW chips. Hopefully the BW bot you want rotates in towards the end of the event.

I assume this is accounting for a high or decent rank in the arenas?

I did a lower rank and it's not even close to 20k chips. Mods on discord were promoting this event as a very optional Arena event but it's clear that is way off course. If you want 20ks chips you're going need to grind away in Arenas during the holidays.

here are the numbers/totals to see if it's worth your time:

7 day calendar chips ( 1 week. we'll see if they repeat this 3x): 960
    100% Proving Fields (x6): 4,410
    All levels Chrono Vector: 5720
    All BW Objectives: 3730

Non arena Total: 14,820

7-day Arena/ Last Milestone: 2,128