Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

SPOTLIGHT: Necropolis - Empire of Dirt

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I don’t really expect any bump in the spotlight rewards anymore. But I thought at least titan fragments would’ve been added.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I don’t really expect any bump in the spotlight rewards anymore. But I thought at least titan fragments would’ve been added.

Just in case anyone missed Vydious's statement about Spotlight rewards....

Before anyone says anything, we have heard the feedback about rewards and are in the talks about it. I know that doesn't help with the current spotlight, but we're looking into it as a team.

For now though, please enjoy the next story installment to the New Quintessa!! <3

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kitten wrote: »

Well at least you're trying something about it. But don't forget a new difficulty is needed as well. Master is getting really easy with rank 5 5☆s

Noted! Bringing that up too! <3

Sweet. Nice Johnny Cash reference too

Um akshulli
    https://youtu.be/dhh21crSohs
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

Just in case anyone missed Vydious's statement about Spotlight rewards....

Before anyone says anything, we have heard the feedback about rewards and are in the talks about it. I know that doesn't help with the current spotlight, but we're looking into it as a team.

For now though, please enjoy the next story installment to the New Quintessa!! <3

She sounds like the feedback comes out freshly this month.
  • Options
    CesaritosCesaritos Posts: 9
    edited April 2020
    What is happening the game already has many errors and is annoying :(

zwwdoluq1xsk.png
  • Options
    Cesaritos wrote: »

zwwdoluq1xsk.png
    The Spotlight mission has been disabled due to a major bug. We're working on returning it as soon as we can fix it.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

zwwdoluq1xsk.png
    The Spotlight mission has been disabled due to a major bug. We're working on returning it as soon as we can fix it.

What was the bug?
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    The bug was that the game was running smoothly as before the update, all my specials and most of my heavies were connecting after a combo 😜
  • Options

zwwdoluq1xsk.png

What was the bug?
    Nothing player facing (yet). It was a compounding Data issue causing problems in the back end that would have become a player facing issue pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Are we going to lose our progress with either completed levels or levels we were in the middle of?
  • Options
    Are we going to lose our progress with either completed levels or levels we were in the middle of?

As stated in the alert, progress WILL be lost but there will be compensation given due to this. We apologize for the inconvenience of this, but appreciate the understanding.
  • Options
    Can we play AM or progress would be lost too ? @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Djaydjay88 wrote: »
    Can we play AM or progress would be lost too ? @Kabam Vydious

AM is fine!
  • Options
    Ok, thanks
  • Options
    Will the Titan Daily mission start from tomorrow?
  • Options
    l7qaxsls0tmt.jpg
    m4y5r97bzxk6.jpg
    Spotlight mission is not showing in my game after I completed playing 1 mission of spotlight
  • Options
    l7qaxsls0tmt.jpg
    m4y5r97bzxk6.jpg
    Spotlight mission is not showing in my game after I completed playing 1 mission of spotlight

Read the notice above in ORANGE BOX.
    It is already answered.
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    (Optimus Prime): "Staring intensifies at disabled spotlight*
  • Options
    Spotlight is back! Compensation to come!
  • Options
    you can not put back the mission energy so that we can redo what we lost at least? @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Did the bug have anything to do with the first 2 missions not having maps? Don’t know if it was only me but they were just empty landscapes before the bug fix.
  • Options

zwwdoluq1xsk.png

What was the bug?
    Nothing player facing (yet). It was a compounding Data issue causing problems in the back end that would have become a player facing issue pretty quickly.

A little OT, but @Kabam Miike, you always have some cool looking Soundwave profile pic. How can one get hooked up with that as well?
  • Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Djaydjay88 wrote: »
    you can not put back the mission energy so that we can redo what we lost at least? @Kabam Vydious

Hopefully they will gift us a few energy restores or energon.
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    I was half kidding when I made the above post of the bug being that the fights were running smoothly. But guess what? Jetfire blocked my Prowl’s sp1 after a combo on the first run after the spotlight was back 👌

And they changed the mods too, shockblock and block proficiency wasn’t there before the closedown. Which is fine, if you guys put on the wrong mods and corrected it
  • Options
    Calcul8rCalcul8r Posts: 15

Why was the compensation Alliance Mission energy when the issue was mission energy related? I used batteries before it was taken down and I can't get those back in addition to losing all of my progress. Could I return my AM batteries for mission energy so I feel compensated?
  • Options
    I see lots of people getting AM refills, and I'm stuck here with no compensation whatsoever, what an epic fail...
  • Options
    rq53ob53ft4t.jpg
    Perfect. Hopefully everyone else gets compensation accurate to how much energy they've used too..
  • Options
    Calcul8r wrote: »

Why was the compensation Alliance Mission energy when the issue was mission energy related? I used batteries before it was taken down and I can't get those back in addition to losing all of my progress. Could I return my AM batteries for mission energy so I feel compensated?

It was an accident on our end. Wrong button pushed. Our bad.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited April 2020
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Empire of dirt? Is that a reference to drift: empire of stone? If not, well, cool coincidence. If so, awesome.

It’s a song reference. Someone on the writing team is a Nine Inch Nails fan.

I share in this fandom so kudos.

Or Johnny Cash. You never know...

Excellent catch my friend @Starkiller7
  • Options
    It was an accident on our end. Wrong button pushed. Our bad.

6yuoazlggf99.gif