Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who do I buy: Titan Store edition

13»

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited April 2020
    I'm heavily in the undecided camp. Leaning NT, to add to my menagerie of bleed bots, but definitely heavily influenced toward TC or NP.

Also, this just happened last night:
    y4q5ahmgb4e1.jpg

All we can say is "Your Welcome" and "Congrats".

"Thanks" and "Question mark"
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Nemesis Prime
    kt4t53tr1ovv.png

Bro, seriously?
  • Thundercracker
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Next time crop your meme pls

Well I don't think Sketch can crop the whole painting so it has to be like that unless I use a different "Canvas".
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited April 2020
    Thundercracker
    SilverZA wrote: »
    kt4t53tr1ovv.png

Bro, seriously?

You should see how long Greez actually puts salt on to his food. You won't be questioning me afterwards, trust me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4WvQ5YXxZs
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Thundercracker
    kt4t53tr1ovv.png

Bro, seriously?

You should see how long Greez actually puts salt on to his food. You won't be questioning me afterwards, trust me.

It goes on for so ridiculously long, he must have no taste buds.
  • Thundercracker
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    kt4t53tr1ovv.png

Bro, seriously?

It goes on for so ridiculously long, he must have no taste buds.

I had to watch that scene TWO TIMES when I completed Jedi Knight mode, Jedi Master and soon enough my third one on Grand Master.
  • Nemesis Prime
    kt4t53tr1ovv.png

Agree with that
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Thundercracker
    Hallelujah!
    @Halloweendm LIVES!

Great take on Windblade as an alternative Tronus killer.
    Another is Bonecrusher, so long as you sidestep his SPs. Not too difficult, but i may have inadvertently given away the secret to my raid success.

Still awaiting to 'get gud' with TC though. Just can't get him to work!

PS- @Halloweendm hope you're keeping well and SAFE.
    And you're handling life's little tribulations like a champ.
    Congrats on the upcoming kid, I'm praying for your wife's and child's health.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thundercracker
    Good to see you again @Halloweendm . Hope things are going well for you and your family. Things have been going crazy recently :(

Nice to see you’re a big fan of ThunderCHAD as well
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Thundercracker
    @BlackRazak 'Alternative Tronus killer'? I thought she was the main Tronus killer! Haha! I didn't know BC was good against him though. I may have to look into that. And @Gunz0 too, thank you both for the kind words. My wife is an RN, so we're covered on the staying healthy and well as much as we can be. The kid is responding when we talk to her and she's active like she can't wait to get out and start running around! We're just hoping the rest of the pregnancy goes smooth, so I definitely appreciate the prayers. In 2018, we lost a daughter at 20 weeks and we barely got past that. Every day this kid gets through is a miracle for us!

And yeah, I really like using ThunderCHAD (LOL)! And just as much, I enjoy the stories with him in it. I'm really glad they brought him into the game! I'm far from an expert with him though and I'm still having trouble timing his buffs, but I'm not giving up!