Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Things That Made You Rage

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Current Special Mission, Master Mode (Defragmentation): so I had managed to get to OG Megs w/ all my bots above 60% health and both my Demo’s (Max 4* Tronus, 100 Sig, F90 & R4 5* Mixdaddy) at full health. Total bot power around 35k.

OG Megs laid waste to my entire roster faster than you could say “Nobody Summons Megatron...”. 400 Energon later (& a couple more KOs of my bots), finally beat OG Megs.

I really hate that 400% Timed Melee Attack...
    This happened to me in Arenas last night...

I get to a Dinobot vs Jetfire fight on a 20+ Win Streak & I am in Easy Mode... my R2 5* Dinobot has a slightly lower PI against a Max 4* Jetfire (3900 vs 4500)... but in theory I should be able to handle the Massive Autobot Jet because I have beaten opponents with 2x the PI I have. But the AI gives me fits. First, he is spamming me in Range attacks. When I try to counter with any attacks, he gets Parry Shield up, so I can’t even hit back. I do eventually get in some hits, but as I get him close to 0, the combo of Spamming and Parry Shield is too much, and I lose the fight. Still win the match 2-1... barely (nearly had a similar issue with Waspinator vs Dinobot in the final match), but the AI was definitely close to being unfair.

Maybe I was a little cocky, but I can never get my Jetfire to get that Parry shield up as fast as the AI did. It was almost like fighting an AI UM when Magnus has the cat-like dodging reflexes, but he is slow as a sloth when I play as him.
  • ChaosDogmaChaosDogma Posts: 46
    I have 14 5 star bots total in my roster.

Out of the 14, my only duped one was dinobot. I just duped him again. I am angry
    I have 14 5 star bots total in my roster.

Out of the 14, my only duped one was dinobot. I just duped him again last week. I am angry.

Then today I finally got the monthly objective awakening crystal and its a tactician, which is completely useless to me until I get another tactician, its the only one out of the 6 I can't use.

**** you kabam rng
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Item Use bug. Fix that ffs
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    And now another several hundreds and maybe even thousands enegron will be wasted for his stupid regeneration...
    czbnksh8x62x.jpg
    Annatar wrote: »
    And now another several hundreds and maybe even thousands enegron will be wasted for his stupid regeneration...
    czbnksh8x62x.jpg

I was lucky to do that entire fight with a 4 star megatronus because of the signature heal block
    edited June 2020

That beat down looks painfully familiar... Only difference is I had 3 Max 5*s (OGP, Galvatron, Grimlock), an R3 5* (NanoJack), and a Completely Max 4* Megatronus.

1600 Energon spent later, Necro finally got beat (and keep in mind, he can only be KO’d by a Special in 4.4.6... NanoJack finished him off in my case, as his Force Shield saved my butt just long enough to get off an SP1).

Yet, facing NT in an Alliance Mission? No problem for my Max 5* OGP... even with a Linked Node.

P.S. Kabam tripled his 4.4.6 Story Mission attack rating in a recent update... originally his attack rating was only 2300ish as I saw in a video from iNightSkies.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    New AM kits still not counting points for item use. Fucking ridiculous
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited June 2020
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    New AM kits still not counting points for item use. F-ing ridiculous
    Censor this!
    Kabam could ban you
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

Lmfao i laughed way too hard on the first fight man... I'm sorry
    My condolences
    Time to upgrade bots and try again next time Lol
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Slayer wrote: »
    My condolences
    Sadly, i'm stuck with these for the next several years. There is no way for me to obtain T3A shards except from 200-250 (or how many gives from 500-700 k milestones) arena.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Slayer wrote: »
    My condolences
    Sadly, i'm stuck with these for the next several years. There is no way for me to obtain T3A shards except from 200-250 (or how many gives from 500-700 k milestones) arena.

Earn some from AM
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    939oaac6msbv.png
    AAAARRRGHHH
    939oaac6msbv.png
    AAAARRRGHHH

its fine cuz I had an underpowered team anyways
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    939oaac6msbv.png
    AAAARRRGHHH

But it still hurts.
    939oaac6msbv.png
    AAAARRRGHHH

But it still hurts.

I know
  • The whole Rectification thing
    The whole Rectification thing

How is the beast 'inside' you feeling?
  • Firebot wrote: »
    How is the beast 'inside' you feeling?

Exactly how you imagine : Happy, not to be lonely anymore ;-)
  • MeshatariMeshatari Posts: 11
    Special attack button is missing and power gauge is missing . My bot walks backwards for the first 5 seconds of the fight.
  • MeshatariMeshatari Posts: 11
    2iboza86rhbc.jpg
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Necrotronous is too hard in story mode.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    The AI and it's faster than allowed reaction times, ghosting through ranged shots and tracking charges make me rage. As do whiffs and air punches.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kabam's aloofness.
  • Forged To Fight is a good game

But not a good Spiderman movie

It lacks the magic of Sam Raimi's imagination and directing

0/69

Ruined the franchise
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    The lack of care the company this game is run by has for its players.
    Kabam's aloofness.

:D