Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Revives not showing from titan quest rewards

Finished 8 hard paths on Titan Cycles and recieved 10 total revives but only actually received 3 into inventory. There's a bug thats going on.

Anyone else notice this.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Some guys named @D34thSt4lker said it’s a visual bug or something.
    Its a visual bug. Its not "disappearing".

Yes, this is very annoying for the users who think they are getting a revive but really aren't.

So he’s on the side of it being a bug where it’s a repair kit showing as a revive kit. The rest of us say that the bug is that it’s giving us the wrong one and should be fixed to give us what it shows.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Finished 8 hard paths on Titan Cycles and recieved 10 total revives but only actually received 3 into inventory. There's a bug thats going on.

Anyone else notice this.

Yeah this was brought up when the missions first came out, from members of the unofficial "Bug Identification Program" aka "The Real MVPs" aka "The Illuminati." Unfortunately, whenever Kabam identifies a visual bug, it means it's a bank error in their favor. Only problem is, their bank is a folding table on the sidewalk with 3 playing cards and a shyster.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    en8fx3awz137.gif
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Here you go OP, @BIGticket15 — this is the original thread about this issue. It’s against the rules to post support ticket responses here but know that many players were told the same thing from said support tickets. It’s a visual bug.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9780/am-revive-kits-disappearing-in-titan-daily-missions
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    You can also see different kits on the same path when you log on at different times.

First pic, I run out of energy just before a revive kit.

q614iwb59t1l.png

Second pic when I log in after an hour or so to resume the Mission.

koi7nzazjmv0.png

The run before this, I picked up 2 revives on the path for them to turn into repairs at the end of the Mission.

Your designers can’t even program kits and items now? Budget that bad huh...