Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 3.1 Discussion Thread

Hey Everybody!

Transformers: Forged to Fight v 3.1 is coming soon! Take a look at our patch notes to see what you can expect when the new version is available in the Google Play Store and App Store!

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/16/transformers-forged-to-fight-changelog#latest
Tagged:

Comments

• When will the fix for AM points take place? Putting all points on final boss was a quick hack.
  • Hey Everybody!

- Updated Rhinox's Shield description to "Starts the fight with [X] Shield Buffs which are removed each time Rhinox is hit by a Basic or Heavy Melee Attack. While Rhinox’s Shield is active, powerful enemy attacks cannot deal more than [X] of the opponent’s Attack Rating in a single hit.

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/16/transformers-forged-to-fight-changelog#latest

Uh, Mike, that's what Rhinox' description currently says. I'm resisting temptation and leaving all the potential jokes about this on the table, but it doesn't count as an update if you leave a thing the same :)
  • Also Mike, if you're changing Rhinox' description, the only part that isn't clear is the part explaining how shock damage PROCs. That's the source of all complaints about Rhinox that I'm aware of
  • I was just talking to dom about this if you could verify that light attacks do 25% of your attack rating, med attacks do 35% and heavies do 60% without any modifiers. I can't find the info but I'm semi-confident it's around that.
  • Totherkins wrote: »
    I was just talking to dom about this...
    (He means me)

• Pretty sure ^ is Spam, but true, but still spam. Someone better flag it, i can't.
  • Does anyone notice that Hotrod's S1 can never land its second kick on Starscream?
    I was just talking to dom about this if you could verify that light attacks do 25% of your attack rating, med attacks do 35% and heavies do 60% without any modifiers. I can't find the info but I'm semi-confident it's around that.

And what about criticals (w/o buff of coz)?
  • Does anyone notice that Hotrod's S1 can never land its second kick on Starscream?

Hey KillMasterC, can you PM me with some more information on that? I'd like to get that looked into. Namely, can you let me know if you're doing this after a combo, does your first hit land, etc.
    I was just talking to dom about this if you could verify that light attacks do 25% of your attack rating, med attacks do 35% and heavies do 60% without any modifiers. I can't find the info but I'm semi-confident it's around that.

I'll look into this!
  • Trailfire wrote: »
    Hey Everybody!

- Updated Rhinox's Shield description to "Starts the fight with [X] Shield Buffs which are removed each time Rhinox is hit by a Basic or Heavy Melee Attack. While Rhinox’s Shield is active, powerful enemy attacks cannot deal more than [X] of the opponent’s Attack Rating in a single hit.

Uh, Mike, that's what Rhinox' description currently says. I'm resisting temptation and leaving all the potential jokes about this on the table, but it doesn't count as an update if you leave a thing the same :)

I'm gonna find out why this is in the notes... I think it may have already been done, or maybe I got the description wrong!

I'll look into this!

Thanks!
  • Hey Everybody!

Transformers: Forged to Fight v 3.1 is coming soon! Take a look at our patch notes to see what you can expect when the new version is available in the Google Play Store and App Store!

• Will you be buffing shock wave hes jermatically under powered
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Is there any tentative dates we can expect the new version to drop in the respective stores?
  • Burbam wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike can you also update my account? I understand the server reads my account to give me the 1*s i don't have if i spin 1 at a time. Can you switch that to 4* crystals on just my account? Thanks a ton!

Burbam wrote: »
    Pretty sure ^ is Spam, but true, but still spam. Someone better flag it, i can't.

Wut
  • When exactly is this update comimg out exactly??
  • mxikk2n8anfh.png
    iicqpkj30pve.png

Hey kabam guys see i am still facing this additional stack of bleeding, lose 5K health in no time without single hit ....☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
  • This is no fair
  • They already said they're changing that feature where Harm stacks bleed every time a special attack launches (it will have to actually hit you to add a stack once the update launches)
  • Please ship the update already for us to really discuss this version. I'm upgrading all my Tacticians to crush those annoying HA-powered Grindor/Motormasters so I can't wait....
  • @Kabam Miike The rendering in the new version is weird. Many bots appear very dark-themed and the Arena crystal looks awful.
    j3m42j0xkr6i.jpg
    juo2ihxxrcrw.jpg
    s0pbxe1blje4.jpg
    uq656dkp2yc9.jpg
    ak93y9es9am5.jpg
    eqdbmvbp5vxv.jpg
    qtb7u5vrsmt5.jpg
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    Any chance in getting controller/gamepad support in the future? I'm hoping my moto mod gamepad can be utilized for FTF soon :)

For those without a Moto Z, there's BT gamepads designed specifically for mobile phones that I'm sure many players would love to use as well.

d793hyfxfijb.png
  • @Kabam Miike The rendering in the new version is weird. Many bots appear very dark-themed and the Arena crystal looks awful.

What device are you using? It didn't used to look like this, right? There's a chance that the device your on has been given lower graphic fidelity to make sure it runs better, but I'll have this looked into!
  • I still encounter bots all the time holding their special and then the very SECOND they hit S3 they use it immediately.

I even see it in streamers on YT for this game. Same thing happens to them as well.
  • Nice new update I like it
  • Terminal wrote: »
    I still encounter bots all the time holding their special and then the very SECOND they hit S3 they use it immediately.

I even see it in streamers on YT for this game. Same thing happens to them as well.

Yes, please FIX IT AGAIN KABAM. It ruined the Last Knight special missions and it's showing up in alliance missions too.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Terminal wrote: »
    I still encounter bots all the time holding their special and then the very SECOND they hit S3 they use it immediately.

Here's what I've learned about baiting specials:

1) you have a far better chance at baiting if you are ahead of the AI in the match, meaning you have more HP on your bar.

2) even if you aren't ahead, you need to have "octagon control". This means you need to be near the centre of the ring and the AI needs to be closer to the wall in order for them to reliably trigger their special.

If you are constantly on the defensive, you'll just get hit with one when you can't defend it, or the AI will wait and charge up the bar to s3.

You have to do this without being overly aggressive, since the AI will also dodge basic attacks and punish you if you don't wait for the right opportunities to hit them, killing you anyway.

Try it. Wait for the AI to rush in, counter them, and push them to the wall. Then dash back to the centre and try and stay there with sidesteps, or walking forward.

You'll be surprised at how often the AI gets baited.
  • Hey Kabam Mike on my account my name on TFTF is XBOXREAPER when I was chatting on global chat in a min it wouldn't let me chat after and rn I still can't chat ik I'm not banned I was wondering if you could help me and fix it plz ASAP plz I would like to talk to my friends and ally members plz and thx u :)