Hard difficulty Spotlight

Can we please reduce energy for this to 2 per node. 3 is a bit too much for three difficulty settings. I’m sure a lot of people agree.
Tagged:

Comments

• Chad218Chad218 Posts: 32
    Yes please!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 293
    1 energy per node on easy and medium, 2 for hard and 3 for expert and master seem more than fair....
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 461
    Please for the love of everything reduce it two
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    1 energy per node on easy and medium, 2 for hard and 3 for expert and master seem more than fair....

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Kavs come on buds, what do you say? Do us all a favour
  • VouterVouter Posts: 25
    post of the year....
  • Thank you for the feedback on this, gang! We'll pass it along to the rest of the team.
    That is seemi g to become the standard response “we will pass it along to the rest of the team”
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    But it IS a response indicating they care to think it over. You won't get a canned one however hard you bump the 4* tact bee thread because they're forbidden to touch the topic. Hope it helps.
    edited June 2018
    That i have noticed, they screwed up something somewhere on that one lol
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 587
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    That is seemi g to become the standard response “we will pass it along to the rest of the team”
    They’re really doing that & they solved so many issues brought up to their attention by threads like this one but eventually we’ll never get everything we ask for.
    In this case I agree with all of you, hard difficulty must be 2 energy per node & I hope they change it soon.

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 740
    As much as I personally want this to happen too, there’s no benefit to Kabam to implement this. Hard mission does give decent rewards and they do make money selling energy/ battery refills.

It is more of an annoyance that it takes 3 energy per node than a really big critical issue that would stop players from playing. Even without using batteries and still running the daily T2C missions, there’s enough energy in a month to complete all spotlight missions (yes, even easy) with a few days to spare. So while it would be nice of Kabam to do this, I would be pleasantly surprised if they did do it.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    As much as I personally want this to happen too, there’s no benefit to Kabam to implement this. Hard mission does give decent rewards and they do make money selling energy/ battery refills.

It is more of an annoyance that it takes 3 energy per node than a really big critical issue that would stop players from playing. Even without using batteries and still running the daily T2C missions, there’s enough energy in a month to complete all spotlight missions (yes, even easy) with a few days to spare. So while it would be nice of Kabam to do this, I would be pleasantly surprised if they did do it.

not gonna flag cus im not that immature lol but i believe it would be a good move, considering we can’t be on all day to get all of the spotlight missions done and it’s just.. nice
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,964
    Faithz17 wrote: »

You do the medium and hard daily class missions and finish the spotlights?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 740
    @Darm0k yes. I usually check against my inventory. If my T2C is not full for the daily class, yes I’ll run hard then medium. Hard also gives repair kits. I will also run daily missions at least once for the daily objective. Sundays I usually run most of the medium missions. Spotlight wise, yeah I explore easy to master, even factoring the multiple trial runs I do for chap 3. I use the free batteries from AE, like 1 or 2 per month, but I don’t buy batteries. Having said that, I do click on that ad for 9 energy at least 3 times a day.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,964
    Wow, okay, I guess I’m not on as I should be (but sometimes not by choice). There are times I log on and see my energy has been maxed out.